Last Updated: Mar 14, 2021
There are so many people that want to start an affiliate marketing business these days. The industry has grown rapidly since its inception back in 1989. Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer became a giant due to affiliate marketing. Thousands of affiliates are promoting products from companies around the globe and deliver sales/leads like clockwork.
It is not that hard to get started but there are so many things that you need to learn before that. Additionally, have in mind that the competition is enormous as more and more entrepreneurs are entering the battle scene. On the other hand, the number of people on Earth is increasing, the number of internet users follows the same pattern. Online sales are only growing so it is not too late to start such a business if this is one of your main concerns.
There is a huge potential, and every day I discover new ways to expand my affiliate website. But when I started, 2 years ago, I thought that this model was not paying off well. Hopefully, I was wrong and now I can’t live without my online businesses.
If you run an affiliate business it is essential to get help and support, especially at the beginning. Technical issues, search engine optimization, website development, coding, design, keywords, market research, targeted traffic, affiliate programs …the list is endless.
The most important factor is the quality of help that you will get and of course how fast this will happen. Now let’s examine where someone can get support with affiliate marketing once they got started
Top Places to Get Affiliate Marketing Help
Marketing & Business
Promote other companies’ products and services for commissions, master every aspect of affiliate marketing, and become a brand by developing your own products
Live on Zoom
Your host: Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Schedule an interview so we can evaluate where you are right now, your needs and goals, and we'll give you a detailed analysis of how the workshops work
*30-Day Free Trial
These networks act as a medium between companies and marketers. They handle the transactions and keep a track of everything. This allows marketers to focus on their promotions and get detailed statistics about their performance even on a daily basis. Most of the networks have separate sections where you can get support. Of course in all affiliate networks, the subscription is free, besides they need affiliates to generate sales.
But don’t expect to support you with questions regarding your website. You will receive a basic support concerning their program, vendors, partnerships and if you need help on setting up your account/campaigns.
200 million customers worldwide and growing…
They offer a standard documentation covering topics like
- Using the marketplace, understanding the statistics, viewing and promoting products, marketplace categories
- How to use the links, succeed as an affiliate, earning commissions, how to get paid…
The support ticket system is available 24/7 and you can submit your requests. As always, getting support from ticket systems is a slow process, you gotta have patience.
A leading provider of performance marketing solutions for the past 17 years
Knowledgebase – Main categories
- Account settings
- Product links
and a separate mini department covering Affiliate topics with an internal search widget.
If you can’t find an answer there you can submit a support ticket.
Read on for a full review on ShareaSale
The latest slogan is actually an announcement…”Avangate acquires 2Checkout to expand payment flexibility and broaden market reach”
The help area inside the affiliate dashboard provides answers to the most frequently asked questions. Again, a support ticket system is in place and you can access it anytime.
Additionally, on the homepage under the tab “affiliates”, they offer a free guide. 100 tips for successful affiliate selling.
Drive results for your business, the world’s most successful internet retailers are 2x more likely to choose CJ
They offer an affiliate marketing glossary, practical, divided into letters. You can contact the support team via email or by phone, from Monday to Friday.
The global technology that drives sales, providing the network, tools, and solutions essential for building a successful and profitable internet business…
The knowledge base inside the affiliate dashboard might help you with documents like
- How to drive traffic
- Finding products to promote
As always, a support ticket system gives you access to the team 7 days a week, excluding certain holidays.
Service, Excellence, passions. Nurturing super affiliates since 1999. Affiliate network, training resources, and a community.
- Beginners: Intro, choosing a niche, building a website, content writing, affiliate links & resources
- Intermediate: Basic SEO, mobile optimization, social media, email marketing, using video
- Advanced: planning & analysis, advanced SEO, paid traffic, advanced email marketing, advanced social media, conversion optimization
Additionally, they offer the Affiliate Marketer’s guide to content creation
Support comes from the Facebook group that has 1700+ members and 9 admins. Of course, you can send emails if you wish.
Other Popular Networks
Affiliate Marketing Forums
On forums, you can expect support much faster than the affiliate networks. Marketers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, business people post informational content and discuss anything related to the industry. Have in mind though that many places are full of spam and sometimes the answers that you get won’t help you as you would expect.
The strategy is to make connections to drive awareness for your brand/products and to stay on top of the hot news.
I recently joined AffLift and I had a great experience and here I am adding it to this catalog.
Because you will definitely get help when you need it.
The admin, Luke, is doing his best to organize everything, fix issues, and offer his help to everyone even in private mode.
The forum is dedicated to helping its members succeed by providing ongoing education in the form of webinars in cooperation with well-known affiliate networks, follow-along campaigns, case studies, and so much more.
- Push notifications
- Search engine marketing
- 50,000+ helpful messages in the forum
- 5,135 threads
- 39,777 members
The world’s largest internet marketing community and marketplace…
An old forum with a huge database of topics.
- Main Internet marketing discussions – 237,000 threads, 2,700,000 posts
askme anything – the world’s best marketers and entrepreneurs conduct live streaming sessions. I have watched a few of those live streams, and this is how I came across Armand Morin, a marketing expert with over 20 years of experience.
I am not using this forum a lot lately due to many spam posts or irrelevant interactions. But it is a place where you can get help from affiliate marketers if you insist.
World class affiliate marketing forum & tools…
The founder, David Ford started with affiliate marketing 10 years ago. Step by step lessons, case studies, tips on popular traffic sources like PPV, PPC, Facebook, Mobile, SEO and more. They offer a variety of tools as well, like a landing page builder, related keywords tool, backlink analysis tool, related domains tool, headline bot, image vault.
But it is a premium solution…
- $67 / month
- $330 / 6 months
- $565 / year
Original CPA marketing forum since 2013.
- Affiliate related sub-forums and areas…
- Affiliate network groups, applications, and listings
- Niches, tutorials, and downloads
- Whitehat and blackhat SEO
- Affiliate marketing terms you must know
Of course, there are threads full of ads. For example…
- Looking for an experienced US-based Affiliate Manager?
- Looking for a partner in affiliate marketing?
- How I am currently ranking my affiliate sites
Affiliate marketing / Webmaster SEO forum.
- Affiliate marketing – products & merchants
- Traffic & content
- The art of mailing
- Hosting & domains
- Design, developing and programming
Web development community.
- What is affiliate marketing – newbie addition
- Learn how to become an affiliate marketer
- How to increase Amazon CPM ads impression
- Is affiliate business dead or live?
- 5 questions every aspiring marketer should ask & answer
The most active and friendliest affiliate marketing community…
Related threads – Examples
- What is affiliate marketing?…walkthrough
- Guides, case studies, and tutorials
- Business management
- Programming and scripts
- Testing, optimization, and scaling
- Mobile marketing
- Sub-message boards: Google SEO, supporters, Webhosting issues and options, website software support and usage, social media optimization, technology exhibitions and conferences, the wall, review my site
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, social media marketing, LinkedIn, deprecated – Google Plus
- Mobile internet: native mobile and tablet application design and development, mobile website design and development, mobile and tablet advertising and marketing
- Hardware and OS related technologies: webmaster hardware, website technology issues, Linux, Unix, and *nix like operating systems, smartphone, wireless, and mobile technologies
- Webmaster world: website analytics, tracking and logging, content, writing, and copyright, webmaster general, eCommerce, new to web development, domain names, professional webmaster business issues, Apple software and technology, community building and user-generated content, accessibility and usability, web video creation and optimization, website security, website regulatory compliance news, issues, and guidelines,
- Browsers: Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer
- Microsoft: IIS server and ASP.net, Windows OS, bing ads, bing search engine news, corporate, deprecated – Windows 7, deprecated – Windows 8
- Yahoo: search engine and directory, publisher contextual ad network, search marketing pay per click marketing. Altavista, Altaweb, corporate
- Marketing and Biz dev: link building, cloaking, keyword, SEM research, general search engine marketing issues, search engine submission
- Advertising: paid inclusion engines and topics, affiliates, pay per click engines
- Google: SEO news and discussion, APIs maps, tools and labs project, Alphabet Inc, finance, government, policy, and business issues, GoogleAds, AdSense, shopping, news archive, Gmail advertising, AMP
- Search engines: sitemaps, metadata, robots.txt, Ask – Teoma, alternative search engines, directories, UK search and internet marketing news, Asia and Pacific region, search engine spider and user-agent identification, local search
- Local: community center, commercial exchange, ?Foo, Pubcon
Other departments and resources: SEO tools (website crawler, SE comparison tool, on-page SEO, keyword suggest, image and link analysis, page comparison), Social tools (author crawler, social activity tracker, edit social images, authorship, YouTube reputation search), Webmaster tools (HTTP response headers, find my IP, Whois domain look up, what\s my browser size, block image hot linking in .htaccess), Free tools (schema, PPC, web design, other, disavow backlinks, in-depth schema code), Resources (report a problem, library, hire experts), control panel, newsletter archives, supporters forum, hire.
About: owned by Pubcon Inc.
Advanced Help – Affiliate Marketing Training, Tools, Specialised Communities
This section contains resources for those that are ready to thrive with their online affiliate businesses. In almost every case, the multi communities offer training, tools and superior/interactive support.
STM (Stack That Money)
The main slogan is…”The #1 Premium Affiliate marketing community”, a business hub for experienced and beginners. Launched in January 2011 provides case studies, guides, high-quality information on a variety of topics. Education, conferences hosting, local networking events
- Lorenzo aka
MrGreen, mobile advertising, master of angles, lead generation
- Jordan aka StackMan, split testing, landing pages, weird stuff, mobile traffic, Facebook
- BBrock 32, technical aspects, outsourcing, creating affiliate expert tools, traffic sources
- Zeno, Facebook, gaming, development, technical issues, interpreting data
Caurmen, analytics master, statistics, tutorials, leadership, keeping the forum organized
- RubyTunes, 5+ years of experience, pop traffic, tutorials, case studies
- Vortex, 10+ years of experience in internet marketing, statistical methods, campaign optimization, data analysis, pop traffic, helping new members
Related topics – Examples
- What to do with your affiliate marketing skills
- Are you mentally tough enough for Affiliate Marketing?
- How not to give up on Affiliate marketing before you actually master it
- Basic affiliate marketing toolset
- Quality content: new guides are being added, old ones are being updated, case studies.
- Diverse Community: affiliate marketers of all experience levels, traffic source and network reps, affiliate network managers, affiliate lawyers and tax consultants, tracking experts and vendors, all-round experienced business professionals
- Global Meetups: free access for members
- Guides and technical help, feedback
- Outsourcing with step by step guides
- Managing money (banking, taxes, investments)
The membership costs $99 / month and gives you…
- Access to STM forums
- Exclusive tools (URL scraper, PoF demographic tool, keyword tool, site analytics, lots of PPV tools)
- Competitive intelligence suite: spy tools for various traffic sources and a direct partnership with Adplexity
- Local networking events
- Exclusive StackScript: a custom built script that automatically deploys, configures and optimizes a Linode server to get it ready for action
- Discounts and coupons
- Exclusive FunnelFlux partnership: a self-hosted tracker.
Industry leadingredirect speeds and insane features.
- Promotions from traffic sources
- STM video university: a lot of tutorial content is being transferred to videos
- More tools on the way
- Adult traffic, affiliate city guides, affiliate marketing
- Affiliate world conferences, copywriting, conversion, and psychology, design
- eCommerce, extras, Facebook
- Fitness and health, managing work, life & money, mobile, native
- Networks/offers, off-topic, outsourcing and employment
- POP/PPV/Redirect, programming, servers & scripts, search/PPC
- Local networking events, London 2015, success stories, tracking campaigns, travel
- and more
Solo Build It by SiteSell
Success, real, simple. Every day people are building extraordinary businesses…
The only all-in-1 package with a step by step process, software tools, comprehensive guidance, 24/7 support and “auto-updating” that enables
Founded in 1997 by Ken Evoy (CEO), based in Montreal, Canada. President is Allan B. Abrahams. Over 130,000 customers and affiliates
- Research and planning
- High-value content
- Traffic building
A separate forum helps members with their questions.
Topics – Examples
- Working with your master keyword list (5253 topics, 32000 posts)
- Finding your niche (500 topics, 3,000 posts)
- Planning your monetization mix (700 topics, 6,000 posts)
- Choosing a perfect, brandable domain name (490 topics, 3,500 posts)
- Submit a site or page for review (14,700 topics, 105,000 posts)
- SiteBuilder Libraries & tools (11,000 topics, 54,000 posts)
- All things Mac (800 topics, 5000 posts)
- Hosting providers & registrars (9 topics, 41 posts)
- WordPress themes & plugins (33 topics, 159 posts)
- Social Media (2700 topics, 21,000 posts)
What you get if you purchase the membership
- Perfect preparation – keywords research, competition, monetization plan, brainstorm ideas, finding your niche, supply, info, Alexa integration, advanced searches ion 20 categories
- Build & Host – domain registration (you choose it, they register it for you), website hosting (one year – unlimited bandwidth), creative site design tools, block by block page building, mobile optimization, page & image manager
- Traffic building system – wording optimization, automatic search engine sitemap creation, pinging, tracking, ranking reports, traffic stats & click analysis, pay-per-click acceleration, state of the web private traffic headquarters
- Trust building tools – ready-made HTML codes, 3 Facebook like buttons on every page, Facebook’s open graph tabs, Pin-it button, Twitter follow button, G+ button, electronic newsletter publishing, forms builder (surveys, polls, applications), autoresponder, links fixer, email/webmail/Gmail integration
- Monetization – most profitable keywords, search through affiliate programs to promote, forms building, plug 3rd party resources into subdomains, stores, shopping carts, membership sites
- Guidance & Support – an action guide, integrated online help, SBI Xpress newsletter (information from over 100 internet marketing sites, blogs, zines and feeds), private tips, new information, old information is being deleted, top new articles by Ken Evoy, consumer reports, recommendation on 3rd party resources, private forums, unlimited customer support
- MailChimp & Aweber integration
- EU cookie widget
- Fully responsive templates
- Google page speed optimization
- Pinterest follow
- Open graph tags
- Drag and drop page builder
- Site designer (templates)
- Solo Build It for WordPress
There is a 90 days guarantee.
Chris Farrell Membership
Chris Farrell began in 2008. CFM has over 23,000 members.
- 3 steps to making money
10 minutes to success
Onlineroadmap, Make your online life easier, 5 skills you need to know
- Necessary tools, Find a profitable niche, Domain names, Hosting
- Nameservers, Installing WordPress, Your 1st website, Themes
- Create 3 web pages, Plugins, Front Page, Permalinks
- Aweber, Opt-in forms, Sourcing products, Email messages
- How to make money online
- WordPress Wealth
- Cloak affiliate links
- Lead pages
- Pursuing passion
- Create your own e-book
- OP lite
- Online funnels
- 3 types of traffic
- Facebook ads
- Forum marketing
- Guest blogging
Money making Labs
- Facebook ads
- Video made easy
- GotoWebinar training
- Simple security steps
Additionally, Chris is hosting free weekly webinars. And there is a private forum with like-minded entrepreneurs sharing knowledge and tips.
There is a 7-day trial period for $4.95
One Man Gang Machines: Money getting with Free ads on the internet. Started back in 2012 by Mike Long and Greg Morrison.
- Find a profitable niche
- Basic keywords for future campaigns
- How to register a website
- Website hosting
Magic Bullet Series – Extension tools
- Alternative ways to bring traffic to a website
- Affiliate profits: how to brand your own product, which networks to use,
- Conversion Tips
No Holds Barred: The flagship product, Coaching, training, and community
- SEO, keywords
- Article spinning
- Link building
- Landing pages
Help and support are delivered through the inner forum or the Facebook page.
Moreover, OMG is holding live events and new courses are being added frequently.
No Holds Barred Membership
A very expensive course that you can purchase for $2300 (at least at the time when I reviewed the product). But as I can see today the price has reached the $8,000 (one-time payment).
Read on for a full review on OMG Machines
Started in 2006 by Mark Ling and Simon Slade.
Lessons covered in the Free membership’s area
- Market research: keyword research, SEO, affiliate networks
- Content creation
- Site building
- Marketing ideas: blogging, email marketing, social media, video marketing, podcasts
- SEO and PPC
The Free training modules department of Affilorama is huge. You can get a ton of information, anything you want in order to create a business online. But you can build a website only with the premium version of the membership
Advanced affiliate training and tools
- Part I – Research and build: find a profitable niche, promote the best products, build and customize your own website, create content
- Part II – Marketing: SEO, social media, ad swaps, solo ads, media buys, pay per click, other traffic generation methods
- Part III – Monetization: tracking & analysis, build an email list, take things to the next level,
Included in the package
- Custom made WordPress theme, the AffiloTheme
- 1 month trial of marketing tool suite
- 1 year hosting
Costs $197 (one-time payment)
AffiloTools – Web stats for online marketers
- Integrates with
- Google analytics, bing, Facebook
- Twitter, Moz, ClickBank
- Enom, NameCheap
Comprehensive rankings data, best of keywords, track rankings in multiple search engines and regions, website health.
Currently in beta
AffiloJetpack – a system for building money making machines
- Component #1 – 90+ expertly crafted emails designed to build trust and make sales
- Component #1 – The super effective “bait” to entice more subscribers
- Component #3 – a beautiful website built for you with a couple of clicks (WordPress, 12 months hosting, built-in header graphic tool, installed with AffiloTheme)
- Component #4 – get quality website content: 20 content cheat sheets, outsourcing
1-year email newsletter (90 emails x 500 words each), 3 free reports (10,000 words each), 3 ebook graphics, AffiloTheme,
Support comes from the inner forum. You can send private messages to other members or you can send a support ticket to the administration or the tech team.
Wealthy Affiliate University
The main slogan here is…”Turn your Passion into a thriving online business”.
4 step process to success
- Choose an interest
- Build a website
- Attract visitors
- Earn revenue
The community is really huge with over 800,000 members from 195 countries. Only last year 217,000+ people received help to create an online business. It all started back in 2005.
- Kyle, co-founder, marketing chief, supporting members in the live chat, through private messaging, blogging, training courses
- Carson, co-founder, design director, development, applications
programmingdepartment Aaaron, technology manager
- Jay Neill, live video training webinars on “Hot marketing topics” every Friday, Jaaxy manager (advanced keyword suite), supporting members in the live chat, blogging
Online entrepreneur certification – Level 1
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choose a niche
- Build & set-up your own website, get it ready for SEO
- Finding content ideas from keywords
- Primary Pages
- Quality content creation
- Your own domain, your brand
- Theme-based content
- Setting up a domain, email accounts
- Traffic breakdown
- Low hanging fruit
- Affiliate programs & networks
- Affiliate links
- Product reviews
- Getting paid for ads on your website
Mastering social engagement
- Social branding campaigns
- WA social community
- Content is your business
- Improving indexing times and speed
- Writing within a devised plan architecture
- Injecting comments with
- Bing and Yahoo
- Webmasters tools
- A blueprint for your first $50
- Giving your site social value
- Knowing your audiences
- Catapulting your referrals
- Content, keywords, and conversions
- Super affiliate article marketing
- Super affiliate PPC training
- Target audiences
- Custom sign-up campaigns & pages
- Everything WordPress
- Authoring and writing content
- Website development and programming
- Getting ideas for videos
- Video marketing
- Email marketing
- Local marketing
- PPC marketing
- WA affiliate program
Live Video Classes – Examples
- Conversion Optimization
- Research a new niche
- Live niche case studies
- Building websites for clients
- Evergreen strategies to rank You-Tube Videos
- Build a massive list of awesome keywords
- Growing your email list
- How to Set-Up SSL on your site
- Increasing productivity, efficiency, and site scalability
- Foundation for Online Success
- Landing pages
- Facebook: retargeting, local businesses, ad creation, boosting posts, quality fan page
- Local SEO, local marketing
Live chat Community, Support
I am a member of Wealthy Affiliate for 3 years now. The live chat section is something that you have to experience it in ot=rder to understand its true meaning. Simply, there are hundreds of people discussing and helping one another in real time. Whenever I had any questions, in the beginning, I got answers within minutes. Even now I use the live chat to help newbies or to discuss with other experienced members about advanced techniques on how to scale online businesses.
Moreover, every member is allowed to blog on the forum. There are dozens of people blogging every day.
The feedback and the comment platform can help you solve problems/issues and to accelerate your online presence.
Starter membership – Free
- Live help & 1-on-1 coaching first 7 days
- 2 websites fully hosted on a SiteRubix subdomain
- Website backups
- Beginner training course
- Personal affiliate blog
- Phase 1 of the affiliate Bootcamp training
- Video walkthroughs
- Keyword tool, 30 searches per month
- 2 training classrooms
Premium membership – $49/month, $359/year
all of the Free membership features plus
- Unlimited live help and 1-on-1 coaching
- Private messaging
- 50 websites (25 owned domains + 25 SiteRubix subdomains)
- Website security, Free SSL,
- All 7 phases of the Affiliate
- Live video classes
- Keyword tool with unlimited searches
- 12 training classrooms
- Private access to the owners
- 24/7/365 support
- Website feedback platform
- Website comment platform
- Website analysis
To mention here that the premium membership includes Free SSL for all the domains you have hosted on the WA platform.
All the truth about Wealthy Affiliate
Alternative Resources for Help – Affiliate Blogs
You can’t exclude that option from your list. There are thousands of affiliates that are willing to help you out. If you enjoy someone’s blog, and you have questions, simply send a comment in a thread or email them. The majority of marketers will help you one way or another.
Today I will list only 1 blog but I will add more in the near future, as this topic will be continuously updated.
Let’s Work Online
A site run by a friend of mine. We met in the WA community, 2 years ago. Peter is a decent and good guy from England, currently living in France. Apart from the website he runs a local holiday rental business.
Here is how Peter describes his website
An increasing number of people want to work from home online and as there are so many scams around, I try to guide people towards legitimate sites. My goal is to help people build sustainable online businesses. On Let’s Work Online I share the knowledge, tools, and strategies that have helped me build my online business.
Thanks to Tasos of WebMarketSupport for displaying my site here. I’ve known Tasos for a couple of years and what first struck me about his site was that it was different! There are 1000’s of sites in the make money online niche but only one like WebMarketSupport. Well done Tasos, I’m sure your originality will give you the success you deserve!
Thank you, Peter, for your kind words. This means a lot to me, really. And thank you for helping people get started online the Right Way.!
Web Market Support
Last but not least.
Yes, this is the blog that you are currently reading. And I have good news. WMS is expanding, big changes are coming. But I won’t reveal anything more at the moment.
In the meantime, if you need help with your affiliate business I am here for you. I respond to comments and emails, at least once a day.
What you can learn from me
- How to choose the “Perfect” profitable niche
- Market research and analysis
- Original content creation
- Website development
- Design with online tools for free
- Traffic methods
- Social Media, forums, communities marketing
- Facebook ads
- Link building
- Article marketing
- Local marketing
- Email marketing
- Copywriting for beginners
- Video marketing
- Inbound marketing techniques
- Other Income Sources besides the website business
UPDATE 15 DEC 2017
The Digital Business RoadMap Free Training has finally released. Anything you need to start an online business is at your fingertips. I’m excited to welcome you to the member’s area and I’m waiting for your feedback.
As you can see, an affiliate marketing business is not a piece of cake. There are so many things someone has to learn but don’t be afraid, it’s not rocket science.
On the other hand, it is a business that needs skills. But skills can be taught. Do not get afraid to get started. The helping resources are endless and with experience come great results.
If you are serious and want to create a profitable business for the years to come I suggest that you get started with an advanced community. Getting help from affiliate networks is not the best of methods. Forums and communities where people discuss a variety of topics might be a better solution compared to Affiliate networks but in some cases, you might get wrong answers to your questions.
From the communities mentioned above Solo Build It, Affilorama, Chris Farrell and STM Forum are great choices if you want to jump into this online adventure.
But definitely the most comprehensive is Wealthy Affiliate. Not only is the most interactive community with a live chat integrated, but the training is superior and covers everything concerning affiliate marketing. Furthermore, the tools suite and the website builder/platforms are complete. The tech team is 24/7 available and the hosting service is incredible. All sites are running at high speed and they always update their services with new applications and goodies. Not only, WA is a domain registrar where you can purchase domains at the cheapest prices of the market.
What is missing from WA though is a training on product creation. But that is something you don’t have to worry at the moment. Product creation is not for beginners.
This thread will be updated frequently to stay on top of news and in order to add more sources.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Business Organisation & Administration, Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, Summer Dream.
Reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, tea, swimming, Audi, and family comes first.