Release Date to be Announced
— Tasos Perte Tzortzis
7 IDEALS Methodology
INNOVATION – QUALITY – RESULTS – IMPACT – GROWTH
The end result of over 30+ years in business and marketing.
A systematic and structured approach to developing and implementing proprietary and custom-made strategies, processes, and campaigns for small businesses and startups.
A formula to design, manage, and grow businesses, from an initial idea to becoming a leading name in your respective industry and beyond.
7 IDEALS BLUEPRINT
7 ideals | Makes thriving brands
#1 7ID ZONE
MARKET EVALUATION – VALIDATION – IDEAL ZONE – EDUCATION – SKILLS – MOMENTUM
- research your target audience
- understand the market inside out and spy on the competition
- build a custom business model and set high-quality standards
- start interacting with the market
- validate business ideas and eliminate risks regarding product development
- specify an ideal zone for market penetration
- gain entrepreneurial, marketing, and sales skills, the right mindset for success, and unparalleled momentum with the private 1-on-1 business coaching program
#2 BIG IDEAS
BRAND BUILDING – CULTURE – BUSINESS MODELS – STRATEGY – ACTION PLAN – BIG DECISIONS
- come up with big ideas about your business, define your mission, and shape your vision for the future
- build a strong and unique brand culture, philosophy, brand name ‘n image, and value proposition
- set realistic goals (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound, logical, doable, valid, perspectival, efficient, serious, parametric, changeable)
- develop a solid, flexible, and winning strategy and action plan to coordinate all your business operations
- deploy a business plan “b” and “c” if needed
- make big decisions and step up to enter the markets with absolute confidence
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT – DESIGN & AESTHETICS – BUSINESS ORGANISATION & OPERATIONS – FINANCES – INNOVATION
- develop unmatched, high-quality, and innovative products/services – our brand’s ideology
- solve people’s problems and challenges, educate and entertain them, relieve or soothe their pain, cover their needs, wants, desires, and aspirations, and add quality to their lives
- consumers don’t just buy our products but they live by our ideology – our beliefs, ethics, values, principles, and philosophies that we carefully crafted during #2 BIG IDEAS
- test an early version of the product/service (#4 identity) with a small group of carefully targeted high-quality prospects
- finalise product/service development after the testing phase (distribution will happen in #5 the 7 IDEALS MACHINE)
MARKET POSITIONING – LIVE EXPERIENCES DEMO – SUPREMACY
- test an early version of the product/service, the initial offers, the communication channels, and the strategies you deployed in #2 BIG IDEAS
- shape the status of your brand in customers’ minds, your brand positioning
- establish the image and identity of your brand
- convey your value proposition
- deliver superior and memorable live experiences via a series of mini-live events (short in duration) to a small group of carefully-targeted ‘ideal’ prospects and connect with them on a deep emotional level
- go back to #3 IDEOLOGY to finalise product/service development
- deploy the “supermanent” business model to deliver a superior, high-quality, and innovative product/service
- nurture the market and prepare for the upcoming storm
#5 THE 7 IDEALS MACHINE
MARKET STORMING – UNCONVENTIONALITY – LIVE EVENTS – TECH – DATA – MONITORING – EVOLUTION
- build buzz around your brand by boosting your online and offline presence
- attract, convert, and retain a targeted audience by deploying an army of time-tested and proven marketing, advertising, sales, and customer service tactics, methods, and frameworks
- take markets by storm and surprise the world with elegantly crafted crushing offers that people can’t refuse and unconventional methods and campaigns that the competition will envy
- implement technologies and automation
- become an alive brand by organising amazing product launches, challenges, and live events (including a special form of events no one is using)
- monitor, measure, analyse, optimise, and improve your campaigns, processes, and all your business operations – setting the foundation for the evolution
- build trust, establish authority, and continuously delight your customers so they become active promoters of your brand
COMMUNITY BUILDING – SECRET CLUB – IDEAL ZONE REVISITED
- focus on your ideal/best customers – the elite
- attract more customers with the same attributes
- build a community and a movement, unite your members under a cause – your shared vision
- create a ‘secret club’ for your loyal fans with exclusive services and happenings
- become a leading name in your industry
#7 THE 7 IDOLS
RE-EVALUATION – CONSOLIDATION – MAGNIFICATION – PIONEERING
- re-examine your business
- maintain a strong position and consolidate
- develop growth strategies to further scale
- expand upon new markets and target audiences
- form strategic partnerships with brands that share the same values
- magnify your reach by deploying new business models and expanding upon new ideas and territories
- massively impact the world
The “7 ideals” methodology is a systematic and structured approach to developing and implementing proprietary and custom-made strategies, processes, and campaigns for small businesses and startups that drive innovation, quality, results, impact, and growth.
In a nutshell, it’s a methodology that helps you design, manage, and grow businesses, from an initial idea to becoming a leading name in your respective industry and beyond.
This methodology is the end result of 30+ years in business and marketing and I’m working on it since 2021.
It’s a unique and proprietary system that can take your brand from unknown status to a leading name in your space.
I promise you, it’ll be an adventurous and exciting journey!
— Why “7 IDEALS”
We design, manage, and grow businesses
Custom Business Models and Strategies, Vision-Oriented
With the powerful 7ID BMCF: Business Model Components Framework (and an army of other methods) we build custom-made activities and processes, models, for our business. We segment the market and treat different segments of it differently. We develop strategic directions that coordinate and manage all the departments in our organisation, and we follow up – we deploy multiple models, thus creating more streams of income – the fuel for innovation and growth.
Not to mention, we create new markets and areas where consumer activity is almost non-existent. That happens due to our vision-oriented philosophy.
Marketing & Multi-Disciplinary
We understand the market inside out with research protocols and deep knowledge of various sciences, establish a strong IDENTITY by delivering superior LIVE experiences, take markets by storm with unconventional actions and campaigns, attract, convert, and retain our IDEAL customers, monitor, measure, analyse, optimise, and improve our campaigns and processes, and
magnify our reach by expanding upon new markets, territories & IDEAS in a magical and inaudible way.
Branding, Design & Customer Experience-Centric
We build a strong and unique brand culture, philosophy, brand voice, and value proposition to differentiate our positioning. Design and aesthetics improve our image, and give life to our products/services and offers. Plus, we develop our IDEOLOGY to gain a strong competitive advantage, because consumers treat us like fans do, as well as gain authority, and become a leading name in our respective industry
by delivering experiences they will remember for a lifetime. Even if they don’t come back.
IT-WebDev & Data/Analytics
Technology is necessary to complete the puzzle, as we live among machines. We use websites and various platforms online to connect with customers and stakeholders, other tech gadgets and software, and we monitor our processes and activities with data – we analyse the data to facilitate solutions to problems, enhancements, and advancements.
Therefore, we create an IDEAL environment where our brand and our customers can thrive.
Let’s Work Together
Tell us a little about yourself and whether you are a business owner or want to become one
We’ll reply within 48 hours to schedule a live video-call interview to discuss the details
We start working towards your goals *there’s no risk on your part