Last Updated: March 24, 2020
At WebMarketSupport, we believe in putting the customer experience above all else and we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our website.
- We’ve improved the way we describe our practices and explain how you can make choices about your information and the measures we’ve put in place to keep your information secure.
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
Additionally, we want you to know that WebMarketSupport.com is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or subscribe, use a contact form, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
4. What data do we collect about you, for what purpose, and on what ground we process it
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services, and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is the legitimate interest which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
5. How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
6. Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
7. Third Parties
There may be some circumstances where your IP address, geographic location, and other browser-related details may be shared with third-party companies. We may share your above-mentioned data with third-party companies from time to time.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses
Embedded content from other websites
Articles or pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
8. Website Comments
When someone visits our site, there may be an ability to submit comments on particular articles or pages. When comments are submitted, you are entitled to use aliases or information that completely hides your identity. When a comment is submitted, the relevant details (name, email, website) that you provide are stored. These details are stored so that we can display your comment back to you, and to anyone viewing the comment sections on the site. We do not verify the information entered nor do we require verification.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. See the AdWord Policy
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We use Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to track things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and interactions with the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of visitors to our website.
For more information, please see the
10. California Online Privacy Protection Act
11. How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
12. Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
13. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
14. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
15. CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Alternatively, you can email us using the contact page and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
16. Mailing Lists
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, the marketing and business guides, and training, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check if our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organizations, businesses or individuals.
Third-party Mailing Providers
We use third-party providers, SendInBlue and MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see SendInBlue’s Privacy Notice and MailChimp’s Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
17. Contact Forms
When someone submits a contact form using their name and email address we collect this data in order to respond. We do not use this data for marketing or any other purposes.
In the case someone completes a contact form as part of their subscription to the newsletter or as part of a survey, quiz, assessment, or questionnaire, we clearly state that we collect their information to send them occasional emails and notifications relevant to the reason they subscribed and to enhance their overall experience.
18. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment, and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request using the contact page and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Terms and Conditions
All Rights Reserved © 2015-2023 | Designed by WebMarketSupport | Helping Small Businesses with the "7 IDEALS" Methodology
A week-long event to help you navigate through these tough economic times and become competent in an ever-changing marketplace by understanding and elaborating on your unique advantages as a small business or startup.
FREE to participate but there are certain criteria in order to qualify for the final stage of the event. Right now, we are in the preliminary phase.
3 WINNERS get access to the "7 IDEALS" methodology
You have Successfully Subscribed!
*We do not share your information with 3rd parties