Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: November 04, 2023
Welcome to Web Market Support
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Web Market Support’s Website.
Location: P.O BOX 1062
Company Data: Anastasios Tzortzis (Personal Company), Tax Identification Number (TIN): VAT 067747845, General Commercial Register No. (GEMH): 151348606000.
Brand Name: Web Market Support.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Web Market Support’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “COMPANY”, “Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Greece. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Ability to Accept Terms and Conditions/Limitations on Use
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are provided a password to access this web site, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
Unless otherwise stated, Web Market Support and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Web Market Support. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://webmarketsupport.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://webmarketsupport.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://webmarketsupport.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://webmarketsupport.com
- Redistribute content from Web Market Support (unles
s content is specifically made for redistribution).
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this web site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by The Company, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this website is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of THE COMPANY. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us using the contact information listed in the section entitled “Contact Information”, at the bottom of this page.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. UNAUTHORIZED DUPLICATION OR PUBLICATION OF ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. ALL PRODUCT NAMES, LOGOS, AND BRANDS ARE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL COMPANY, PRODUCT AND SERVICE NAMES USED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY. USE OF THESE NAMES, LOGOS, AND BRANDS DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT. THE VIEWS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, ARE NOT MEANT AS FINANCIAL ADVICE, AND REPRESENT THE CURRENT GOOD-FAITH VIEWS OF THE AUTHORS AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION. THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE A REPRESENTATION OF VENDOR’S EXPERIENCES. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. EXAMPLES AND TESTIMONIALS IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF RESULTS. THIS PRODUCT’S POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING IT, AND THEIR CURRENT SITUATION.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Web Market Support’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Removal of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Participation in Promotions of Advertisers
You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services, or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services, or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
For more information, we refer you to the disclaimer page (earnings claim statement, income disclaimer, liability disclaimer)
EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Upon a request by THE COMPANY, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold THE COMPANY and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this web site or from your violation of the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
Severability and Integration
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and THE COMPANY with respect to this website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and THE COMPANY with respect to this website. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece and you agree, for any dispute between us, to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Arbitration of Disputes
Except for payment/collection issues or infringement of COMPANY’s intellectual property, which can be heard by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties agree that any dispute or claim in law or equity arising between them regarding the use of this web site or these Terms and Conditions, including any dispute regarding the enforceability or applicability of this arbitration provision, shall be decided by neutral, binding arbitration conducted in Thessaloniki, Greece. The arbitrator shall be a retired judge, justice, or an attorney with at least ten (10) years of legal experience relating to the subject matter of this Agreement unless the parties mutually agree otherwise, who shall render an award in accordance with the substantive laws of Greece. In all other respects, the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules and procedures of the Hellenic Center for Mediation and Arbitration, subject to the parties being allowed limited discovery. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
NOTICE: BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF THE MATTERS INCLUDED IN THIS “ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES” PROVISION DECIDED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATION AND YOU ARE GIVING UP ANY RIGHTS YOU MIGHT POSSESS TO HAVE THE DISPUTE LITIGATED IN A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR JUDICIAL RIGHTS TO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL, UNLESS THOSE RIGHTS ARE SPECIFICALLY INCLUDED IN THE “ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES” PROVISION. IF YOU REFUSE TO SUBMIT TO ARBITRATION AFTER AGREEING TO THIS PROVISION YOU MAY BE COMPELLED TO ARBITRATE ANYHOW PURSUANT TO A COURT ORDER. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION IS VOLUNTARY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO AGREE TO ARBITRATION, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Class Action Waiver
ARBITRATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL ACTION ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, WHERE ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR COMPANY MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
In any dispute, action, proceeding, or arbitration regarding the use of this web site or these Terms and Conditions, including the enforcement of any arbitration provision herein, the party prevailing in such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any other award of damages or other remedies, its reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, expenses for expert witnesses and all reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses upon appeal).
By continuing to the site you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the GDPR Policy as well.
Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3
If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
Anastasios Tzortzis (Personal Company) P.O Box 1062 Oreokastro, Thessaloniki 57013, Greece,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, economic or natural disasters, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Web Market Support does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Web Market Support, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Web Market Support shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- Web Market Support reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers n its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Web Market Support a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page you are:
- Subscribing to a free, no-obligation email newsletter.
- This newsletter is offered as a free service by WebMarketSupport and no purchase is necessary.
- Subscribing to receive email newsletters and updates that we send in order to improve your learning experience with all the existing and upcoming free and premium training programs and services that will be released in the future as well as your overall experience.
- On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or removing, you may contact us here for personal attention.
- BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WISH TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS NEWSLETTER, THAT YOU WILL MAKE NO THREATS, AND TAKE NO ADDITIONAL ACTION AGAINST WEBMARKETSUPPORT OR ANASTASIOS TZORTZIS (PERSONAL COMPANY) IN THE EVENT YOU ARE UNHAPPY THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED OR ARE NOT ABLE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS FREE MAILING LIST.
- You agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
- Subscribers can manage their email subscriptions here.
- You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. if you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. if you need further assistance, please contact us here or write to us at: Anastasios Tzortzis (Personal Company) P.O BOX 1062
Oreokastro,Thessaloniki, 57013, Greece.
By becoming a WebMarketSupport member at no cost:
- You get access to the free marketing and business-related email newsletter and training and exclusive access to all future digital downloads and educational material
- You sign up for all our email newsletters and updates
- You can optionally participate in competitions, contests, giveaways, quizzes, polls, surveys, and similar website activities and other events to help improve the training area and your experience
You can easily unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the end of every email that we send you. Check also the section above ‘Email/Newsletter Subscriptions’.
Private training workshops: The Company provides marketing and business training via live video calls. These workshops are delivered online using a third-party or in-house service. The duration of each training session is being agreed upon privately between Us. The workshops are private one-on-one. You are not allowed to attend the workshop sessions with another person. You can request to have the workshop session(s) recorded and delivered to you. You are limited to accessing these video recordings for personal use only. For more information, see the section ‘License/Intellectual Property’ on this page.
If a training workshop fails to be delivered due to external or other factors, such as, but not limited to, Force Majeure, a new workshop session will be scheduled as soon as possible upon agreement of both parties (you and the company). If the newly scheduled workshop exceeds the 14-day free trial period (if available), no charges will be made by the company.
By purchasing this service, you are entering into a binding contract to pay the full amount due under the terms of your payment schedule.
For free trials: during your 14-day free trial period for certain training workshops, if offered (please read the terms listed on the corresponding pages for specifics or email us with any questions), you won’t be charged for the first 14 days. If you do not cancel your membership within 14 days your card will be automatically charged for the relevant amount and no refunds will be available. For payments via PayPal or other payment processors (except credit and debit cards), you are entering into a binding contract to pay the full amount due under the terms of your payment schedule. If no payment is provided after the end of the 14-day free trial period, the company will cancel all future training workshops. For certain products, you can cancel future renewals. Please read the terms listed on the corresponding pages for specifics or email us with any questions before your 14-day free trial period has expired.
Refunds: We do not offer refunds or returns. You can take advantage of the free trial period.
Cancellations: you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The Company makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available from this website you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business. For more information, we refer you to the disclaimer page.
For certain programs, products, and services offered by third parties that the company has reviewed, recommends, and endorses and are being displayed on our Website, Web Market Support may offer bonus packages (business consulting, marketing services, multimedia production, and others) to complement your decision and help you make the most out of the product(s) you purchased. Please read the terms listed on the corresponding pages for the specifics or email us with any questions regarding the bonuses each program, product, or service is eligible for, the delivery method, and the timeline.
For more information, we refer you to the disclaimer page.
- We can not guarantee that your submission for guest posting, sponsored content, or advertisements will be accepted. We review each submission thoroughly and we notify you after the end of this process whether we accept the content or not (there is no timeframe for these reviews, it depends on our schedule and responsibilities).
- We only accept unique, quality, informative, and well-researched content that aligns with the content of the blog and our branding. Regarding the specific criteria and requirements for guest posting and sponsored content and articles see the “Partnerships” page.
- Guest Posting is a free service.
- Guest Posting and Sponsored Articles: If your finished draft is not approved and you are unable to proceed with the requested changes (if any), we can not guarantee that we’ll be able to publish it.
- Guest Posting: You are not allowed to promote companies, products, and services in your content.
- Your article (guest posting or sponsored content) should be in line with the latest SEO guidelines and provide our readers with value. It should not look spammy or include unnatural links to various online properties. Only relevant links and content that complements the article will be accepted. We investigate all links prior to reviewing the article and we notify you in the case any links are not accepted and we suggest an alternative solution. If you don’t agree to the changes that we suggest, then the article will be rejected.
- Guest posting: You can add only one (1) link to your website’s homepage (in the mini-bio of the author at the end of the article).
- Sponsored Articles: You can add only one (1) promotional link to your website’s homepage (in the body of the sponsored article) and the same link will be used in the mini-bio of the author at the end of the article.
- We follow the latest SEO guidelines regarding outbound links and in this context, all outbound links included in guest posts, sponsored content, and ads (text, banners, media, etc.) that redirect to your desired properties (only homepages) will get assigned the rel=ugc (for guest posts) or rel=sponsored (for sponsored content and ads) HTML attributes (we do not provide do-follow links).
- Sponsored Articles: When you host your own content or when we create content for your brand, it will be clearly displayed and tagged as “sponsored” at the beginning of the page.
- You agree that the final draft you submit for publication is your own unique work, it’s not available anywhere else on the internet prior to publication with us, and that it is not produced with technologies like AI (Artificial Intelligence) or similar means.
- You agree that any finished draft/article you submit for publication does not contain any copyright-protected assets belonging to other people (eg – images, texts, audio, and videos should be your own or licensed appropriately, in the case of stock media assets).
- We have the right to modify the appearance, layout, and formatting of your article and we will publish your article in line with our branding guidelines and the look and feel of our site (we’re not looking for perfect or good-looking drafts).
- We have the right to reject certain parts of the text, links, or media assets for any reason (e.g. they are not in line with our branding).
- You retain copyright ownership of your work and in the case of articles (guest posting and sponsored content), the article will contain your name along with a face picture, a mini-biography, and a link to your desired online property (homepage).
- When we agree to publish your article (guest posting and sponsored content), we create a new user (contributor) account on Web Market Support and we publish your content on your behalf. We may promote a contributor account to an author account at our sole discretion. Authors can publish content on their own but We hold the right to modify or remove the content if it does not meet our expectations.
- All contributors (guest posting and sponsored articles) are added to a dedicated page (see the “Contributors” page).
- All brands that are mentioned or hyperlinked inside guest posts and sponsored articles are added to a dedicated page (see the “Network” page).
- We may reward certain authors, contributors, or sponsors for high-quality content with free advertising or other options (i.e. by adding their brand names to lists, catalogues, or other pages) on the Website at our sole discretion.
- You agree to allow us to use excerpts, quotations, quotes, and any other media contained in your published article (guest posting and sponsored content) for promotional purposes (e.g. offline, social media, forums, networks, communities, search engines, paid ads, other online properties, etc.).
- Sponsored Reviews: When you request Web Market Support to review your products or services, we’ll do our best to provide a thorough and extensive review after a deep analysis, but our opinion won’t be influenced by the fact that it is a sponsored review.
- Lists, Catalogues, and Comparisons: When we add your brand name (via sponsored content) to our lists, catalogues, and comparisons, we provide an overview of your brand, not a full and lengthy review.
- Details about interviews will be discussed between us in private.
- Details about the “Advertising Banners” will be announced at a later time.
- All advertisements (text, banners, media, etc.) will be displayed in line with our branding. These ads should be clearly displayed as ads and all outbound links to sponsored properties will get assigned the rel=sponsored HTML attribute (see above).
- Sponsored links, texts, banners, and media should provide value to our readers and will be placed on pages related to your brand thus increasing your chances of getting clicks and traffic. Not all pages on Web Market Support are available for advertising.
- Sponsored Content: We accept payments via PayPal (in USD) and we’ll provide you a PayPal invoice after the final agreement on the content between us. In this case, you must provide your financial information and company data or the details of an individual via email. You can make a payment up to 7 days after the sponsored content is published.
- We do not offer refunds or returns.
- Guest posts and sponsored content including, but not limited to, articles, reviews, listings, comparisons, and interviews are not permanent and they might be removed after a period of time (but not before 2 years). In any case, we will notify the corresponding contributors or sponsors via their user account email addresses about the upcoming changes. Web Market Support shall have no liability for your failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security or computer/mobile settings or for your provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information, and in the cases of internet connection failures, economic or natural disasters, wars, or any other extreme and non-expected events at a local or global level. In the case of content removal or deletion, listings on the “Contributors” and “Network” pages will remain intact unless the brand name does not exist anymore, or in case your brand is no longer in alignment with our principles and values (see the “Principles” and the “About” pages).
- Sponsored link placements and ads/banners may expire. In any case, we will notify the corresponding sponsors via their email addresses about the upcoming changes. Web Market Support shall have no liability for your failure to receive notices (see above).
- Sponsored link placements and ads/banners contained on pages that are about to be removed or deleted, will be added (transferred) to other related and active pages on the Website. The same rules apply (see above).
- We receive a large number of submissions and requests, so please do not be in a rush to get your content published.
- When you submit your email address to us via a web form on the “Partnerships” or any other Web Market Support pages, we keep your personal data confidential (we don’t share your information with third parties). Authors, contributors, and sponsors are not added to any of our email lists – we just use their email addresses to get in contact with them).
- You can optionally subscribe to our free newsletter and you can cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of every email that we send (no spam whatsoever).
- Regarding partnerships and collaborations: the terms for each partnership will be discussed and agreed upon with you privately and we may sign a contract between our brands.
- Regarding competitions: each competition, giveaway, or contest event has its own terms and conditions and these will be displayed on the page where the event is hosted (see also below, the next section “Competitions”).
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Organising Company and Period:
These terms and conditions (which we will refer to as our “General Terms”) are the overarching general terms and conditions that apply to all the competitions, giveaways, and contests, organised and promoted by “Anastasios Tzortzis Personal Company” with the brand name “Web Market Support” (which we will refer to as “Web Market Support”, “we”, or “us”). We refer to all these competitions as the “Competitions” in these General Terms.
In addition to these General Terms, Competitions will also have their own specific terms and conditions (such as the details of how to enter, the opening/closing dates, and the sort of prize you may win). Any such Competition-specific terms and conditions will be available as part of the promotion of the particular Competition in publications and/or online. In these General Terms, we will refer to these Competition-specific terms and conditions as the “Specific Terms”.
You can write to us at the address given on this page, or you can alternatively use the “Contact” page if you have any concerns or questions in relation to any of our Competitions, setting out clearly (i) the name of the Competition, (ii) the name of our publication or website running the competition, and (iii) your issue.
“Giveaway Ad14” Specific Terms
Organises from “Start Date” to “End Date”, these dates included a giveaway free of charge and no purchase necessary, tentatively or definitely entitled “Giveaway Ad14”, (hereinafter the “Giveaway”).
Eligibility: This “Giveaway” is open only to anyone over the age of majority as of the date of entry of this Campaign, legally residing within their respective “Countries” (worldwide) and is void where prohibited by law. Participants should have an active brand name, a web property URL, and a valid email address (hereinafter the “Entrants”). Individuals who don’t own a company (such as freelancers, artists, producers, etc.), who may use other platforms beyond their own for their services are eligible as well. Subscribers of Web Market Support are eligible as long as they fulfill the above-mentioned requirements. Past or current advertisers, sponsors, contributors, and partners of Web Market Support are eligible.
Employees of Web Market Support, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and suppliers (collectively the “Network”), and any person who has directly or indirectly participated in the conception, the realisation, or the management of the Giveaway, including their spouses (marriage, civil union, common-law marriage), family members (ascendants and direct descendants or other relatives), as well as household and non-household members of the Network are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Web Market Support may at any time request from any Entrant to demonstrate compliance with the Rules and eligibility requirements set forth herein. Any Entrant who does not comply with the Rules and requirements set forth herein or who refuses to demonstrate compliance with such will be excluded from the Giveaway and will not be able, in case of a prize award, to obtain it.
Only one entry per person is allowed (same e-mail address), and only one entry per company, website URL, or brand name. Web Market Support may at any time carry out any verification for compliance with this rule. Should an Entrant enter multiple times, only their first entry will be taken into account.
By participating in the Giveaway, the Entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules (the “Rules”), the rules of professional conduct in force on the internet, as well as all applicable laws and regulations for free giveaways in force in the Hellenic territory.
This Giveaway is available only on the Web Market Support domain (www.webmarketsupport.com) and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third party. Web Market Support may display and promote the Giveaway anywhere offline and on any web property online, before and during the Giveaway.
This Giveaway is available on computers and smartphones, but Tech Companies or any other platforms and mobile applications will not be held responsible in the event of any dispute related to this Giveaway.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Web Market Support as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
Entry, Period, and Mechanics: Entry: To participate in the Giveaway, Entrants must:
- Enter their first name (mandatory data)
- Enter their brand name (mandatory data),
- Enter their web property URL (mandatory data), and
- Enter their email address (mandatory data) in the Giveaway registration form, which is entitled “Giveaway Ad14”.
In addition, Entrants must answer the question(s) and/or follow the prompts that are displayed in the above registration form.
Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 20, 2023, at 3 pm GMT+2 and ending on November 03, 2023, at 3 pm GMT+2. All online entries must be received by November 03, 2023, at 3 pm GMT+2.
Mechanics: The Giveaway takes place exclusively online via the URL (https://webmarketsupport.com/partnerships/#giveawayad14).
Requirements for participating in the Giveaway: Entries that are incomplete, fraudulent, automated, erroneous or circumvent the Rules will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Web Market Support. Any Entry made contrary to the provisions of the Rules will render the entry invalid.
Important Notice: Entrants’ data will not be stored or shared with any third party. Entrants share their email addresses and URLs so that Web Market Support can only process and verify their information and be able to reply to the Entrants’ responses, queries, questions, or other means of communication. Entrants will not be added to any Web Market Support email list unless they explicitly do so on their own and by using another web form on the Web Market Support domain (but not the Giveaway’s web form) during or after the Giveaway. For more information about the way we handle your data, please see the “Policy” page.
Prize: The Winner(s) of the Giveaway (the “Winners”) will each receive an advertising spot (hereinafter “Prize”), for 14 consecutive calendar days – on the Web Market Support blog, effective on November 17, 2023, at 03 pm GMT+ 2 and ending on December 01, 2023, at 03 pm GMT+2. The Prize will be visible on all the posts on the Web Market Support blog (not all pages of the Web Market Support domain host the Prize of this Giveaway).
Specifics: On the Web Market Support blog, we host advertisements for our partners, contributors, and sponsors in the advertising area which is clearly identified as an area for advertising & partnerships (hereinafter “AdArea”). Inside AdArea there is a dedicated section entitled “TODAY’S SPONSORS” which is tagged as an “Ad”. The Winners’ Prize grants them an entry in this specific section. All the Winner(s) will be displayed in the same section. Other brand names and/or website properties may also be displayed in the AdArea of the Web Market Support blog during the Giveaway and its Prize period, but not in this specific section.
The Winner(s) Prize includes:
- The display of their brand name.
- The brand name will redirect to the URL that Entrants provided via the registration web form during the Entry Period, and only this particular URL. The URL will not be visible, only the brand name.
- The Winner(s) URL should be their homepage URL in the case of a company. In the case of Winner(s) who do not own a web property (see above in the “Eligibility” section), the Winner(s) should provide a URL that points to their dedicated account or profile page on other web properties and this URL will be examined by Web Market Support prior to the Prize delivery. In the case that this particular URL is not accepted, Web Market Support will suggest an alternative solution. If the Winner(s) do not agree to this alternative solution, Web Market Support will remove them from the Prize and another Entrant may replace their position.
- Web Market Support will create an internal Web Market Support URL that redirects to the Winner(s) provided URL, only for tracking purposes. For example, if the Winner’s URL is (X)brand.com, the Web Market Support internal URL will be https://webmarketsupport.com/(X)brandGAd14/ (replace X with your brand name). The URL will get assigned a rel=sponsored HTML attribute. This URL will be active only during the Prize delivery.
- A small sentence or two that describes the unique value proposition of the Winner (no more than 160 characters). The content of this sentence should abide by the Rules and by the rules of professional conduct, and should not contain money claims, exaggerating, offensive, or inappropriate language, and in any case, should be accepted by Web Market Support prior to the Prize delivery. Any Winner that does not consent to the acceptance of their ad’s content by Web Market Support will be excluded from the Prize delivery and another Entrant may replace their position.
Important Notice: The Prize does not entail a retail price and can not be redeemed or exchanged for any other purpose than the one stated above. The Prize can not be exchanged by the Winner(s) with any other individual, company, or organisation.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and on the evaluation of the entries by Web Market Support based on the criteria found on the Giveaway page.
Winning Entrants, Notification, and Prize Delivery: Winner(s) will be selected exclusively by Web Market Support after a research phase.
Notification: Winner(s) will be notified via the email address they provided during the Entry Period within ten (10) days following this period. Only the Winning Entrants will receive an email – the Winners. Web Market Support shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security or computer/mobile settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information, and in the cases of internet connection failures, economic or natural disasters, wars, or any other extreme and non-expected events at a local or global level. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 3 days from the time that the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WEB MARKET SUPPORT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Any additional cost for taking possession of the Prize shall be borne by the Winning Entrants. The Winning Entrant(s) hereby irrevocably waive(s) to claim any compensation from Web Market Support and/or the contractors and/or partners.
Any Prize that would be revoked by email or postal service, for whatever reason (for example: “no longer at this address”), shall be considered as permanently refused by the Winning Entrant who in such case shall have no grounds for claims.
If a Winning Entrant does not or cannot, for any reason whatsoever, take possession of the Prize or benefit from all or part of the awarded Prize as provided for under these Rules, such Prize shall be considered as having been permanently refused by the Winning Entrant who in such case shall have no grounds for claims.
Entrants who have not won will not receive any message unless they contact Web Market Support, for any reason whatsoever, and in the case they expect a response or they clearly requested to be notified no matter the outcome of the Giveaway.
All Prizes must be claimed within three (3) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prizewinners or not to award them at all and we shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another Competition or sent to charity.
Prize Limits: No person(s) or company(ies) at the same residential or online address may win more than one (1) prize via any of our Competitions in any six (6) month period.
Terms and Conditions: Web Market Support reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Web Market Support’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Web Market Support may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Web Market Support. Web Market Support reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Web Market Support has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Web Market Support reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability: Web Market Support shall not be held liable if, due to force majeure or any event beyond its control, the Giveaway covered by the Rules should be cancelled, extended, shortened, postponed, or modified.
The liability of Web Market Support shall not be incurred in the event of force majeure or fortuitous events beyond its control.
Web Market Support shall not be held responsible for delays, losses, thefts, damage to mail, or lack of legibility of stamps due to postal services. It shall also not be held liable and no recourse may be taken against it in the occurrence of events of force majeure (strikes, bad weather, wars, disasters, etc.) partially or totally depriving Entrants or Participants of the possibility of participating in the Giveaway and/or the Winning Entrant(s) of the benefit of their winning(s).
Web Market Support shall not be held liable for any delay in the dispatch of the prizes when this delay is not attributable to it, but is the fault of the service provider that it uses to carry out this dispatch. It shall not incur any contractual or legal liability in respect of operations relating to the transport of the prizes awarded. Web Market Support shall not be held liable for any damage, theft or loss during transport and delivery of the Prize.
Web Market Support declines all responsibility in the event of any incident and/or accident that may occur during the use or enjoyment of the prize won and/or due to its improper use by the Winning Entrant(s), it being incumbent on the Winning Entrant(s) to take out their corresponding insurance.
Web Market Support, as well as its service providers and partners, may not be held liable for the loss or theft of the prizes by the beneficiaries once the Winning Entrant(s) have taken possession of them.
Web Market Support shall not be held liable for direct or indirect damages, whatever the causes, origins, nature, or consequences, even though Web Market Support may have been advised of the likelihood of such damages, caused by reasons of:
- the malfunctioning of the internet network and/or any computer, and/or hardware and/or software and/or database of an Entrant or of any person or company in relation to the organizing of the Giveaway, and more generally, any problem deriving from (tele)communication networks, processes, and services, from computers (on and offline), servers, internet service providers (the “ISP”) and/or web hosts, computer hardware, databases, and personal data;
- Anyone’s access to the website whose URL is https://webmarketsupport.com (the “Website”) or inaccessibility to it;
- Accessibility or inaccessibility to the Website, including any tampering, virus, or bug infecting the computer hardware of the Entrant, and/or Web Market Support’s and/or any other property.
By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Web Market Support and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Free Participation: For information, the Entrants using access providers globally integrate the telephone and internet connections into the current offers and services, the participation in Giveaway is free of charge, and the Entrants declare that they have it already available for their use.
Ownership of Web Market Support: Reproduction, display, or exploitation of all or in part of the elements forming the Giveaway and the Rules included, are strictly prohibited. All trademarks, logos, texts, images, designs, artwork, audio, videos, media and other distinctive signs reproduced on any communication medium relating to the Giveaway, including the Website, and on sites to which it allows access via hypertext links, are the exclusive property of their owners and are protected as such by the provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property for the whole world.
Any unauthorized reproduction of these trademarks, logos, and signs, in full or in part, constitutes an infringement and can be deemed a criminal offence.
Obtaining the Rules: Rules can be sent upon request, at no cost to the requestor (postage reimbursed if asked for) sent to Web Market Support at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules can be accessed on the Website.
Decisions of Web Market Support: Web Market Support reserves the right to amend, at any time the Rules and take any decisions it deems fit relating to the enforcement and interpretation of the Rules. In particular, the duration of the Giveaway can be prolonged, shortened, or otherwise modified. Web Market Support will notify Entrants of such by the means it deems fit. Web Market Support further reserves the right, without prior notice or obligation, to modify, prolong, shorten, suspend, postpone, or cancel the Giveaway, or to modify access and/or operating procedures.
The liability of Web Market Support may not be engaged in respect of the foregoing and the Entrants/Participants may therefore not claim any compensation or indemnity of any nature whatsoever.
Use of Entrant’s Personal Data: The personal data collected from each Entrant, both during the participation in the Giveaway, and, where appropriate, when a prize is awarded, are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). For more information, see the “GDPR” page.
Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected from each Participant? The entity responsible for processing the personal data collected from each Entrant/Participant is Web Market Support.
What personal data is collected and processed in connection with participation in the Giveaway and, if applicable, with the award of a prize? Web Market Support will collect and process Entrants’ personal data, in particular: first name, brand name, web property URL, and email address.
What are the purposes of the processing Entrant’s personal data? Processing of Entrants’ personal data by Web Market Support is necessary to:
- memorize their participation in the Giveaway and allow the allocation of prizes
- where required, and with the Entrants’ express preliminary consent, better inform the Entrants of the new products and services, from Web Market Support, which could interest the Entrants, including, but limited to, business consulting, marketing services and campaigns, market research, training workshops, sweepstakes, contests, event invitations, etc.
What is the legal ground for the processing Entrant’s personal data? In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, any processing of personal data must have a legal basis. The lawful basis for processing personal data (i) is the performance of the contract (Article 6.1. b) GDPR), and (ii) is consent (Article 6.1. a) of the GDPR).
Who are the recipients of the Participants’ personal data? In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, Web Market Support is entitled to disclose Entrant/Participants’ personal data to external subcontractors who act on behalf of and on the instructions of Web Market Support (in particular service or hosting providers, and technical partners for the purpose of delivering the prizes) or to share Participants’ personal data with its subsidiaries (for the purpose of delivering the prizes and/or, subject to the Participants’ express prior consent, in order to better serve and inform Participants of new products and services from Web Market Support).
In this context, the Winning Entrant’s personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries that do not offer a level of protection equivalent to that of the EEA, such as China, the United States, Canada, etc. The Winning Entrant’s personal data may also be transferred to other countries that do not offer a level of protection equivalent to that of the EEA. In the lack of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, the transfer of personal data will be governed by transfer mechanisms provided for by the legislation in force for the adequate protection of personal data (examples: adequacy decision, the signature of the European Commission’s standard clauses where applicable etc.).
How long will the Entrant/Participants’ personal data be kept? Web Market Support shall keep the Entrant/Participants’ personal data only for as long as is necessary to accomplish the purposes described above, in accordance with applicable law. The Entrant/Participants’ personal data shall then be archived for the period required by the legal provisions in force and for the management of any claims and/or disputes. The Entrant/Participants’ personal data will then be deleted or anonymized for statistical purposes.
What are the Entrant’s rights? In accordance with the legal provisions in force, and under certain conditions, each Entrant has the right to access, delete and rectify personal data concerning him or her and may object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her. They also have the right to limit the processing of their personal data. Each Entrant shall also have the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to Web Market Support in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and shall have the right to transmit such personal data to another controller if the processing is based on his/her consent or on the performance of a contract and the processing is automated. The Entrant also has the right to define directives (general or specific) concerning the fate of his/her personal data after his/her death.
To exercise all his/her rights, the Entrant must send his request in writing to the office of Web Market Support, as mentioned above., or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Fraud: If it turns out that an Entrant wins a prize in contravention of the Rules or by fraudulent or unfair means, such prize shall not be awarded to him/her and shall remain the property of Web Market Support without prejudice to any legal proceedings that may be brought against the Entrant by Web Market Support.
Any fraud, attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Giveaway, or any other methods not authorized by these Specific Rules, for example, but not limited to, entering multiple times, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future competitions and promotions, at the sole discretion of Web Market Support. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these Rules will be judged void.
Any fraud or attempted fraud for winning prizes will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the Criminal Code.
Disputes: THIS Giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Hellas (Greece) or Hellenic Democracy, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, Entrants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Thessaloniki, Hellas (Greece) having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive(s) all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Entrants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Except in the case of manifest errors, it is agreed and understood that the information resulting from the Giveaway systems of Web Market Support shall have probative force in any dispute arising out of the connection elements and the computer processing of such information relating to the Giveaway.
Any claim shall be sent in writing only to the headquarters of Web Market Support, at the address set above within thirty (30) days from the closing of the Giveaway. Past this thirty (30) day period, no claim will be accepted.
No response will be provided to requests, whether oral or written, with regards to the interpretation or the enforcement of the Rules, the mechanisms or terms of the Giveaway nor the list of Winning Entrants.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Web Market Support. The Giveaway hosted by Web Market Support is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third party.
Final Review: By participating in the Giveaway, You, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official and Specific Rules and Terms.