One of the most effective ways to boost customer loyalty is by using the power of video marketing. Video marketing refers to all marketing efforts or promoting products and services through video tutorials, ads, and inspiring stories from customers or from the company itself.
Video marketing brings great opportunities for businesses, most especially for small and medium-sized enterprises or SMEs.
So, how do you use video marketing in a competitive business world? Learn about the power of video marketing by reading below.
The Power Of Video Marketing In A Competitive Business World
Inspire People And Increase Brand Awareness
If you’re engaged in a small business, it can be challenging to keep up with current digital marketing trends. However, with video marketing, your business is not seen as small because it can be big online. So, why not inspire people with your brand by sharing your personal story?
Share how you started your business or your “rags-to-riches” version. By doing so, you can easily capture the hearts and minds of your audience, and increase people’s awareness of your brand. Learn how to unleash the power of video marketing for small businesses here.
Here are some tips when choosing the topic to upload on your next video marketing campaign:
- Know Your Target Audience: What do you want your audience to realize upon watching your video? Do you want to reach young professionals to purchase your smartwatch and help them get fit? Or do you want to help seniors become active and health-conscious using your top-selling fitness watch?
- Show Support: Consumers are used to watching celebrities endorse products on YouTube. How about changing your game plan and showing your support to the less fortunate? You can feature people with disabilities or things that are perceived as negative or unpleasant, and transforming them into something meaningful and inspiring.
Encourage People To Live Life To The Fullest
Show people that using your products and services will help them live their lives to the fullest. Create a video of real customers wearing or using your product. In that way, they can relate to your video ad and encourage them to further engage with your business and avail of your products.
Here are some examples of video marketing topics to show people how they can fully enjoy life using your products:
- Video Tutorials: If you have a highly-technical product, such as electronics or devices, show consumers how to use it via video marketing. Point out the features and benefits, as well as the best applications your product has to offer.
- Save-Up Tips: Highlight in your video how consumers can save more money by buying quality products like yours. Let’s say you’re selling solar lamps. Explain how much savings they can get daily, weekly, and monthly. Display figures or calculations on your video to entice consumers to avail of your product.
- Spice It Up: Most of the time, people know when you’re merely advertising. While some people find your videos worth following, others would just think it’s simply another gimmick. That’s why you have to spice up your video marketing by presenting something new all the time. For instance, if you have created videos about loyal customers using your products, you can create another video about your employees enjoying their work in the production phase of your business operations.
Boost Traffic With Video Marketing
It’s possible to significantly boost your traffic from a low loop with a viral video. According to Facebook, about 1 in 3 US mobile shoppers consider videos as the best medium to discover new products. The more people watch your video, the higher the traffic you’ll get.
Here are some video marketing tips to help boost your traffic:
- Keep Videos Engaging: It’s important to make an engaging thumbnail, which is the first thing that online viewers will see when they’re browsing search engines, like Google and YouTube. A thumbnail shows what your video is all about and the type of content it showcases. The more interesting your title and thumbnails are, the more people will click on your video.
- Keep Videos Genuine: Never use fake images to capture the attention of the audience. Instead, use interesting images to keep your audience engaged with the video they’re watching.
- Social media Buzz: Always create buzz on different social media platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram. These are the channels most people use to watch a video.
- Make Your Videos SEO-Friendly: Search engine optimization or SEO should be tied up with video marketing to be effective. SEO utilizes helpful keyword research and link-building strategies to help your video rank high in search engines. By making your video ads SEO-friendly, you can improve your site ranking and traffic, too.
US mobile shoppers that consider videos as the best medium to discover new products
- What is branding in business and how to build a brand
- Guerrilla marketing – ultimate weapon if done right
- Best Keyword Tools in 2021 and Beyond
- Does product appearance matter? a story, research, and more
23 Solid Reasons That Prove Content Marketing Can Boost Your Business
23 Reasons That Leave No Doubts On Why Marketing Is So Necessary
- How to Build a Content Marketing Campaign for your Next Event
- Key Coupon Marketing Strategies To Accelerate Sales
Marketing Ideas For Photographers – How To Boost Your Portfolio
How Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Changing Social Media Marketing
The Future of Email Marketing: How to Optimize for Mobile Devices
- Latest blog writing trends
- 11 common blogging mistakes that cost you a fortune
- Affiliate marketing index
- Sponsor content here
Video marketing is a compelling marketing strategy that can make your small business thrive and succeed in the competitive business world. By creating an engaging and informative video, you can help people resolve their problems while increasing people’s awareness about your business, as well as enhance your traffic and sales.
Tina Schlicker is an online marketer who works with individuals and businesses in creating powerful marketing campaigns for different social media platforms. Tina has mastered the rules on Search Engine Optimization, making it easy for her to create highly effective ads in social media.
When Tina is not too busy with work, she contributes articles online as an attempt to help readers understand the importance of online marketing.