The more tools you have in your arsenal the better you can progress with your projects, the more accurate you can serve your clients and business needs.
That is why I am always in a hunt for awesome online tools and lately, I discovered another one that can help you with your designs and especially your photo collages. The app has many templates to choose from so you can make a difference and attract visitors.
They say…”Turn your photos into works of Art”…” an all in one free online tool for photo editing, graphic design and photo collages.
The signup process is a piece of cake as you can use Facebook or Twitter for instant access.
The application is developed by PearlMountain Limited, a dedicated graphics software.
Their first priority is customer satisfaction as they want to provide high-quality results.
Let’s make a collage right away.
The collage maker has plenty of options
- Classic collage – photo grid
- Creative – Modern, art, 3D, poster
- Misc – comic, fun photo, magazine, frame
- Photo Card – birthday, anniversary, thank you, baby, wedding, graduation, travel, valentine, easter, mother’s day, father’s day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas
The Dashboard is very beautiful and reminds me of Canva.
You can choose from templates, add text, add clipart from the extended collection (shapes, love, embellishment, celebration, lifestyle, and more…), and there is an option to set up a background (color or texture and other designs).
And of course, you can import photos from your computer on Facebook.
Let’s create a 3D collage – excited moved on
I chose a template, imported 2 photos from my royalty free collection, this time from PicJumbo, I dragged them inside the canvas and my collage is ready in less than 10 seconds.
I will demonstrate both the original photos and the final result
If you want you can share directly on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
Fotojet Design Dashboard
You can choose from
- Classic – poster, invitation, card
- Social media header – YouTube, Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Tumblr, email
- Social media post – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
I want a poster
I chose a template (launch of drinks), inserted 2 clipart objects from the celebration category (red balloon, yellow star), I resized and rotated them. Then I changed the white background with texture and my poster is ready.
The clipart designs can be rotated or flipped, you can add an effect color as an overlay, they can be moved forward or backward like layers (a very cool feature that can be found in superb online tools or Photoshop), or you can duplicate them at a push of a button.
These options are very helpful.
- Basic features – crop, resize, rotate, exposure, color, auto-enhance
- Advanced – sharpen, dehaze, vignette, noise, focus, color splash, selective filter.
- Effects – black & white, sepia, vintage, chromatic, lomo, old photo, scene
- Overlay – bokeh, light trail, cute, montage, space, burst, paper, fabric, paint, grunge, metal
- Frames – border, shadow, classic, polaroid, edge, modern, film, grunge
I chose another photo , from Pixabay this time and entered the editor mode.
I applied a Lomo 5 effect and chose a frame, I resized and the image is ready.
The owners of the application provide useful tips that can help users that have no experience or even those that know a thing or two about design with their articles. It is a resource of inspiration.
You can track topics like
- Brilliant baby collage ideas help users to create fascinating baby collages
- Make an adorable baby photo collage to showcase the baby’s sweet moments.
- Design your wedding invitation cards
- Create free printable Thank You cards to express gratitude to loved ones
I am very satisfied with the app. It runs fast, has plenty of options and the dashboard is very beautiful and practical.I would love to create collages, edit my photos or design social media headers and posts that will attract people and increase engagement.
Every tool has something to offer, I would suggest that you try Fotojet, besides you have nothing to lose, it is totally free.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, tea, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.