Last Updated: June 23, 2018
Are you looking for digital content?…you want to buy or sell 2D or 3D content and connect with other artists around the world?..are you searching for competitive industry rates for your websites projects or want to impress your clients?…or do you need first-class support staff?
Then look no further because Renderosity got you covered…
A Paradise for Digital Content
An online art community operating since December 1998 and the name Renderosity was created and voted by the community of digital artists in October 1999. The graphics arts industry grew worldwide and a need for a medium of communication that could link this diverse and international group was born. Renderosity came to life to fill that need.
Their mission is to create a thriving, productive community that encourages an atmosphere of respect, collaboration, and growth for 3D & 2D digital artists, animators, photographers and writers of all backgrounds and levels.
- Grabbed by the Ghoulies sale
- Music – Soundtracks – FX
- Poser software – Smith Micro
- Prime flash sale
- 3D models
- 3D figure essentials
- Services – Rosity stuff
- Merchant resources
- Lights or cameras
- Game content – Games and apps
- Gaming extended licenses
Additionally, the marketplace is divided into
- What’s new
- New poser
- New DAZ
- What’s Hot
- Prime flash
Renderosity Free Stuff
Another department that you will love because you have the chance to download digital items free of charge and test the quality of this marketplace before proceeding with a purchasing decision.
- Prime members
- 3D modeling, 3D studio max
- Animation – master, ArtMatic
- Blender 3D, Bryce
- Carrara / RDS
- Cinema 4D, critique
- DAZ Studio
- Digital comics
- Fan art, fractal, free stuff
- Hobbyist, holiday, iClone, Imagine 3D
- Lightwave, marketplace showcase
- Maya, memorial, mixed medium, Modo
- Mojoworld, new artists, other apps
- Our progression, PaintShop Pro, Pets of the community
- Photography, PhotoShop, poser
- Rhino 3D, shade, share shot ,
- Softimage XSI, Strata 3D, Terragen
- Tribute gallery for StudioArtV
- Triptych, TrueSpace, unusual subjects
- Virtual world dynamics, VistaPro, Vue
- Wings 3D, work in progress, world builder
- Writers, ZBrush
The Renderosity Community
There are so many topics covered and is a great place for interaction between artists. When you are a digital artist you want to discuss with others and share ideas, or even collaborate on projects as teamwork can bring better results.
Tutorials – A few examples
- Poser 11 – Skin tones and lighting
- Crazy talk 8 – one image 3D face fitting
- iClone 6 tutorial – using paths – camera control for star wars shots.mp4
- Using the mesh light snoot
- Creating a beam of light with reality – DAZ studio edition
- Ghouls, ghost, and goblins – writers
- Holidays around the world
- The colors of life
- Gallery of the week – imagine 3D gallery
- Poser V4 M4 sale
- Interview with the artist of the month – geographics
- 2016 Halloween creative contest
- Staff spotlight for September – 3DFineries
Moreover, the community gives awards to creative artists of the month. A great motivational concept to keep the human stream active.
They use badges to identify how members participate in the community (Admin, Co-ordinator, moderator, Vendor, tester, top seller, prime member, exclusive vendor).
The blog department is huge, as expected.
- News & features
- Tips & tutorials
- New site for free height maps
- Straightface studios rely on a shotgun for quick, easy production management
- On the new iron giant Blu ray disc
- A letter from the editor in chief
- Henry Rollins on Art and the death of his friend Alan Vega
Video Sample – The Junebags by Oddfellows
The Renderosity’s Magazine ongoing effort to bring you the very best of digital art.
There is a special page dedicated to Studio Art Vartanian
It is the buyer’s responsibility to completely read and understand the license before using any of the products found in the Marketplace.
Before you buy anything read carefully all the terms of service. Besides this is a tactic you should use anytime you buy anything, online or offline.
You can add your social accounts (G+, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Flickr, LinkedIn).
Forum settings – notifications
There is a ton of different settings you can use in order to make your stay enjoyable.
Sell Your Media as a Vendor
Join and reap the many benefits of being involved in a global marketplace which reaches half a million registered members, 250 new members daily and 330 million hits per month. You can become a vendor and sell your media. As a vendor, you can set an exclusive status on some or all of your products. That means that these products will be sold only at Renderosity.
Moreover, you can add coupons and you can track the progress via a code that can be used on Google Analytics.
The Renderosity Marketplace welcomes products of all types, including but not limited to models, textures, props, morph targets animations, pose sets for existing models, software, and much more. They charge no fees upfront and you pay nothing for membership or the ability to submit your products, have them tested and then released into the Marketplace. All it takes is a FREE membership signup and uploading your first creation!
They do payments both monthly and bi-monthly through a number of payment options. Those can be selected in your Vendor Details after sign-up.
You can have partnered products for sale on Renderosity. You can have up to 5 vendors on a single product and you add all of those participating vendors on your product when submitting it to the marketplace.
You can submit an application form to become an affiliate. Right now the commissions are set to 10%. It is a low percentage in comparison to other marketplaces, but Renderosity is a very old site that is getting huge traffic every day.
All the products you promote can add up at the end of the month.
If you are looking for digital content whether you are an entrepreneur, a blogger, marketer or n artist Renderosity offers a huge collection at affordable prices.
The quality is Top Notch and I am sure that you stay satisfied.
Step in the forums and read the headlines if you want to become an active member. The members interact and they are very friendly.
Moreover, the blog department, the tutorials, and the news make this place the absolute destination for creative souls.
What else should you need?
Other Design Resources
- The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
- Envato Market
- Envato Elements
- Zippy Pixels
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.