Looking for a landing page builder to ease the process of creating pages from scratch right?
You want a variety of beautiful and professionally-designed templates, drag n drop features, customization settings, and visual control over what you are building.
You want a plethora of visual elements to make your landing pages stand out like countdown times, testimonials, galleries, pricing tables, carousels, bar counters, and so on.
You also want effects, animations, and other goodies to take your design to the next level.
We have you covered.
We compiled a list of the most reliable tools in the market.
It’s a list we’ll be updating frequently with video overviews to show you how we build pages on the spot.
Let’s dive right in!
Landing Page Builders
DesignModo – StartUp
Main slogan: Simple Bootstrap Builder for Everyone. Create websites online using the Startup Bootstrap builder. It’s a fast and easy way to start your business presence online, with the help of pre-designed blocks.
27,000+ customers, 300+ blocks, award-winning app, #1 product of the week on Product Hunt.
- Build-in minutes: Zero learning curve. Start building a beautiful Bootstrap website with an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface.
- A lot of blocks: 300+ blocks with pre-designed and pre-coded elements and styles you can easily customize.
- Elements: headers, navigations, contents, blog, features, forms, applications, showcases, eCommerce, call to action, testimonials, pricing tables, teams, contacts, footers
- Optimized for mobile: It works and looks beautiful on all devices – including mobile. No extra effort required.
- Easy exporting.
- Integrations: Telegram, Viber, Mailchimp, Sendinblue, Hubspot, Google ReCaptcha
- Edit content online (With the Bootstrap Editor you can edit and customize content visually, so there’s no need for a backend content system. Once you’ve finished the customizations, you can export and publish your website).
- Change the style globally.
- Publish new content fast.
- Download the design.
- Responsive design: You build your website without worrying about mobile-ready optimization.
- Styles: Styles functionality will help you to customize your website quickly.
- Detailed documentation (guides, integrations).
- Built on BootStrap 4.
- Online editor.
- Pre-designed blocks.
- Export sources.
- Unlimited styles.
- Google fonts.
- Change the style of the elements
- New “portfolio” category
- New blocks
- BootStrap 5 support
- On the top left-hand side, there is the “Pages” button, where you create new pages and save them
- On the top-right hand corner, the “Export” button
- Next to it, there is a “double arrow” button: hide/reveal sidebars
- Next to it, the “3-dots” button: preview, random, clear, save
- On the left-hand sidebar, we have the “Navigation” menu. There are 15 sections (headers, navigations, contents, blog, features, forms, applications, showcases, eCommerce, call to action, testimonials, pricing tables, teams, contacts, footers)
- On the right-hand sidebar, first, we have the apply preset button (colorful, pastel, brutalism, simple, old town, magazine)
- Underneath, we have the fonts section
- Then, the colors
- And lastly, is the animation tab (fade, speed, style)
- At the bottom bar: chat with DesignModo, help, documentation, buy, changelog, terms, license, account)
You drag and drop design elements from the navigation menu to the empty canvas.
Every design element (section) is customizable, and you can drag it under or over other sections, duplicate it, delete it.
Free vs premium:
- The premium version unlocks all design elements
- Free members can only use 2 headers, 2 navigations, 2 contents, 2 blogs, 2 features, 2 forms, 2 applications, 2 showcases, 2 eCommerce, 2 calls to action, 2 testimonials, 2 pricing tables, 2 teams, 2 contacts, 2 footers
Important: Free members can see how the locked items look like, so they know exactly what they are getting if they decide to purchase the full license
- Postcards: email newsletter template builder
- Slides: website generator
- Static pages: a WordPress plugin
Other departments and resources: blog, tutorials, design, inspiration, resources, freebies, WordPress, job board for web designers and developers, help articles, newsletter.
- Business: $21/mo billed annually or $29/mo
- Agency: $29/mo billed annually or $39/mo
About: Founded in August of 2010 by Andrian Valeanu. Locations: US: Designmodo Inc, 50 N 1st St, 4i. Brooklyn, NY 11249. Europe: Avenida Diagonal 82. 08019 Barcelona, Spain.
DesignModo Video Review
Work Management Tools
Main slogan: Confidently grow your business by turning clicks into customers with high-converting landing pages you can easily DIY.
- Built-in conversion guidance
- Unlimited lead collection & traffic
- Unlimited page publishing
- Unparalleled page load speed
- Code-free drag n drop customizations
- Mobile-responsive, high-converting templates: Get a head-start with a gallery of more than 200 professionally designed templates that take the guesswork out of the creative process.
- Elements: Add a countdown timer, video player, Calendly schedule, OpenTable reservation widget, and more within the Drag & Drop Builder.
- Make the most out of your ad budget: Match any ad and every campaign to a relevant landing page that is uniquely designed for a specific target audience. Forget ‘one-size-fits all’ and customize your content for each audience for maximum persuasive impact.
- Grow your email list 2x faster: Quickly customize and publish high-converting pages and give your audience an abundance of opt-in opportunities.
- Unlimited A/B split testing
- Integrations: analytics, CRM, digital advertising, eCommerce, email marketing, live chat, marketing automation, other, payments, scheduling, social media, video, webinar, website
- Highest converting
- Most popular
- Page types: about & bio, checkout, consultation, contest & giveaway, event, free resource & download, lead capture, newsletter & signup, offer, discount, coupon, sales, thank you & confirmation, wait list & coming soon, webinar & virtual event
- Industries: author, automotive, business & marketing, creative services, education, entertainment & travel, financial & legal, health & wellness, home services, other, personal development, real estate, restaurant & food, software & technology
- Styles: bold, casual, colorful, dark, elegant, light, minimal, professional
- Color: purple, blue, blue-green, green, yellow, orange, gray, red, pink, black, white
Other products and tools:
- Alert bars
- Opt-in texts
- Email trigger links
Other departments: Tech support, Webinars & coaching, Online community, Certified professionals, Blog, Podcast, Help center, Facebook group, Press, Careers, FAQ.
- Standard: $27/mo billed annually, $37/mo.
- Pro: $59/mo billed annually, $79/mo.
- Advanced: $239/mo billed annually, $321/mo.
About: Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, our company started in 2012 and has grown to serve hundreds of thousands of customers around the world.
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing
Main slogan: WordPress unleashed. The Most Popular WordPress Themes In The World And The Ultimate Visual Page Builder. Join 767,154 Empowered Web Design Professionals & Business Owners.
Divi is more than just a theme, it’s a website building framework that makes it possible to design beautiful websites without ever touching a single line of code and without installing and configuring dozens of disjointed plugins. We think this is the future of WYSIWYG and it’s unlike any WordPress theme you have ever used before.
How it works: you build landing pages and other web pages on the front end of your website.
There are sections, inside the sections you build rows, and inside the rows you build modules.
- Build visually
- Sections: regular, special (various designs), fullwidth (code, header, image, map, menu, portfolio, post slider, post title, slider)
- Rows: various designs, various column choices
- Modules (landing page elements): accordion, audio, bar counter, blog, blurb, button, call to action, circle counter, code, comments, contact form, countdown timer, divider, email option, filterable portfolio, gallery, image, login, map, menu, number counter, person, portfolio, post navigation, post slider, post title, pricing table, search, shop, sidebar, slider, social media follow, tabs, teastimonial, text, toggle, video, video slider
- Shape dividers: Add custom shapes and effects to your pages, creating dynamic transitions between blocks of content and adding that extra bit of personal flare to your website. Shape Dividers can be placed above and below each section on your website, allowing you to easily build stunning transition effects between different parts of your page.
- Multi-select and Build editing: Multi-Select is amazing. With Divi, you can press Cmd or Ctrl and click to select multiple elements on the page at once. You can then edit these elements at the same time, changing their style and content together or moving them to different locations on the page as a group.
- Layout library: save layouts, sections, rows, modules (simpe, global items, divi downloads, legacy premade)
- Hover states: Using hover options, you can create stunning hover effects and transform Divi modules into fun and interactive elements. Our hover option interface is unique and amazingly easy to use. Every design setting in Divi that supports transitions can now be customized on hover with ease.
- Find & replace styles: Make sweeping changes across your entire page instantly, saving you hours upon hours of editing time. Using find and replace allows you to change any design value, such as colors or fonts, across the entire page or within specific locations. Instead of opening up each element individually and changing colors over and over again, just find and replace across the entire document. It’s incredible.
- Responsive editing: perfectly tailor the appearance of each element on computers, tablets and smart phones.
- Fonts & text styling: enjoy a full range of text and font options. Pick from hundreds of web fonts or upload your own. Customize text sizes, letter spacing and line height. Change font weights and text styling. Control all standard text elements, such as anchor links, lists and block quotes.
- Border options: Add borders to any element using Divi’s robust border editor. Create rounded corners. Control border sizes, colors and styles and create unique effects by adjusting each edge of your element individually.
- Transform control & effects: Divi gives you the power to transform elements right on the page in ways that would typically only be possible in graphic design programs like Photoshop and Sketch. You can move elements around, scale them up and down, rotate on three different axis, as well as skew and adjust the transform origin with ease. All of this is done using a super slick interface that makes each transformation easy to perform and understand.
- Advanced code editing: Enjoy a fully-featured code editor that makes writing and editing code so much easier and enjoyable. Features include syntax highlighting, error reporting, auto-complete, color picking, multi-line select, search, find and replace and more. Add custom CSS to any element or add your own code to any page using the Divi code module.
- Filters & effects: Easily adjust and enhance the appearance of any element using a range of filters and effects, including Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Invert, Blur, Opacity and Sepia. Create stunning designs using background blend modes.
- Drop shadows: Add depth to your page by creating custom drop shadows. You have full control over the size, position, color and intensity of the shadow. They’re easy to create and you don’t have to mess with any graphic design programs!
- Text shadows: Create stunning text effects using text shadows. Easily apply text shadows to any element using Divi’s simple presets, or create your own custom text shadows using the full set of controls.
- Animations: Easily add animations to any element. Apply simple animations using Divi’s animation presets, or build your own animations by customizing the animation type, speed and direction. Wow your visitors as they scroll down the page with stunning animations that trigger when elements come into view.
- Background images, colors, gradients, and videos: Apply custom background colors, background gradients, background images and background videos to any element. Create fun overlapping gradient and image effects or use background blend modes to merge colors and images to create unique designs.
- Magic color manager: Divi automatically remembers your recently used colors and stores them for easy access. It also displays your own customizable color pallet. In addition, Divi creates a unique extended color pallet using advanced color theory to give you a range of suggested colors that will look great on your page.
- Copy and paste styles: The ability to copy and paste styles across elements is an absolute game changer. In Divi, anything can be copied from one element and pasted onto another. You can copy individual settings, groups of settings or even copy an element’s entire design and transfer it to another element on the page. No need to open up design settings and edit things over and over again. Just copy and paste.
- Extendable styles: Divi’s extend styles functionality brings design efficiency to a whole new level. If you have a design style that you just created, and you want to use that elsewhere on the page, or even across the entire page, you can simply extend that style automatically to your desired location. Update hundreds of elements at once! Control exactly where and to which elements your styles should be extended to. For example, let’s say you just crafted the perfect box shadow and border style for your images, but you have dozens of images on the page. You can extend that style to the rest of your images instantly!
- Quick actions: the Divi quick action system is an all-in-one finder and doer. Need help finding a setting? Looking for some clarification on how something works in the builder? Just type to search through our help videos and all available Divi options. Perform advanced actions like adding elements or loading layouts. Quickly jump to different parts of the builder with a few keystrokes, or even jump to different pages and different WordPress admin areas. It’s super fast and a huge time saver.
- Drag n drop uploading: Drag and drop media files directly onto your page. They will upload instantly and appear inside your design! Drag and drop entire Divi layouts to import them directly. Drag in new web fonts, text files, videos and more. No need to use the WordPress media library.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Keyboard shorcuts are the key to ultimate efficiency. Divi comes with a full range of keyboard shortcuts that advanced users can use to speed up their work flow significantly. Once you get the hang of using shortcuts, you will wonder how you ever lived without them!
- Quick access to element styling: Divi elements come with a huge array of design settings. However, Divi also makes it easy to search and filter through these settings and to quickly jump to your already-modified settings. Viewing modified styles gives you a list of all settings that are currently active so that you don’t have to hunt through the full array of options. It’s very similar to Google Chrome’s “view computer styles” filter.
- Searchable settings: All Divi settings are search-able. Instead of hunting through different options groups to find the particular option you are looking for, you can just start typing when you open a settings pop-up and the results will be filtered accordingly. Even if you know where to find an option, searching for it is faster. No need to click into different tabs and groups. If you want to edit your background color just type “background color” and the option will appear right away.
- Filterable settings & search: Settings within Divi are also filterable. Applying different search filters will trim down the results and help you find what you are looking for. Search results can be filtered to organize settings into different groups such as modified styles, responsive styles, and hover styles.
- Email opt-in provider support: Build your email marketing lists with Divi’s email opt-in module. Divi comes with an impressive range of email provider support, allowing you to build lists on almost any platform. You can even create custom fields, allowing you to build segmented lists and collect unique information from your subscribers. It also comes with GDPR compliance features.
- Pricing tables: Pricing tables are one of the many page elements that Divi offers. With a full range of design and content settings you can create compelling sales pages for your products.
- Contact form building: Create custom form fields to collect any type of information from your visitors. Hide and display input fields using advanced conditional logic. Style each input individually using a full range of design options.
- Social following
- Built-in split testing: anything can be tested. Test different designs and content against each other and choose unique goals to see how each variation performs. Divi gives you powerful insights so that you can pick the best version and increase your website’s conversion rate using proven results.
- WooBuilder: Divi is compatible with WooCoomerce and offers specific WooCommerce integrations that make the two a perfect pair. WooCommerce is free, which means anyone using Divi can start selling products online at no additional cost.
- Sell your products: Showcase unlimited items in your store for users to browse and purchase your products online. Selling with WordPress has never looked so good.
- Build product layouts with Divi’s WooCommerce modules: Decide what shows up on your product listings, move things around and even mix WooCommerce modules with standard Divi modules to create just about anything. Divi takes WooCommerce to the next level.
- Builder settings & controls: The builder interface comes with a lot of options that allow you to customize your building experience. We try not to lock you down into specific UI conventions, but instead give you the freedom go to create websites the way you want to.
- Quick page creation: When you create a new page Divi gives you easy access to hundreds of pre-made layouts and all of your own saved layouts. You can quickly duplicate existing pages or start from scratch.
- A fluid and intuitive interface: Divi’s interface is one of a kind. It’s unobtrusive and incredibly fluid. You can move interface elements around and reposition your tools to create a workspace that suits you. It doesn’t lock you down into a specific UI convention, but instead lets you choose the mode that works best for you. It will adapt to your screen size and never get in your way.
- History, auto saves, browser backups: Divi has your back. Every action you perform while building is saved into your editing history. You can undo, redo and explore revisions with ease. If something goes wrong, like your internet going down or your computer crashing, Divi will automatically save your progress so that you can restore it.
- Save, import, and export elements: With Divi you can save design elements or complete layouts into the Divi Library. These items can be easily accessed, edited or re-used on different pages. You and your team can quickly create a set of design elements that can be used to build a cohesive website with incredible efficiency. You can also import and export these layouts between different websites. Build your own design library or download and use any of the countless amazing layouts available from to the Divi community.
- Builder view modules: There are multiple ways to build with Divi. You can freely switch between different view modes, choosing the one that best suits you or your current project. Zoom in and out, toggle through mobile device views, switch between unique interaction modes or build your page structures quickly in wire-frame mode. It’s up to you.
- Builder walk through: It’s easy to jump into Divi and start designing websites. We built helpful product tours right into the interface, allowing beginners to learn while using the builder. Product tours are great for clients too, saving designers time when handing off websites to their clients.
- Design your entire website, not just posts and pages: Enjoy a fully-featured website templating system that harnesses the power of Divi’s Visual Builder to design your website’s header, footer, product templates, post templates, category pages, 404 page, and more.
- Header and footer builder: Using the Theme Builder you can create custom headers and footers for any part of your website using Divi’s many modules and layout options.
- Post and product template builder: Using Divi’s Theme Builder, you can create site-wide post and product templates that change the structure of posts across your entire website. You don’t need to design each post one at a time with Divi and you don’t need to code Child Themes to modify your theme’s structure. Everything can be designed in the builder and post information can be displayed automatically using Divi’s Dynamic Content system.
- Global website styles: Customize your website with its own overarching design system by editing the default design of any element. When you modify a module’s default design, it updates across your whole website at once. Site-wide theme building plus site-wide design editing is the ultimate combo.
- Management (user roles, theme options, and website support)
- Browser documentation, technical support, enable remote access with a single click: The Divi Support Center helps you fine tune your website using the System Status checkup. You can enable Remote Access with a single click to allow our support team to log in to your website and fix any issues you are having. You can also toggle Divi Safe Mode to quickly and safely bypass any conflicts with third party plugins.
- Set custom user roles and permissions for your team and clients: Divi comes with a Role Editor that you can use to limit access to certain things within the builder. For example, you might want to limit your client’s ability to modify your design, but allow them to change text content within a fully designed page. It simplifies the experience for your customers and keeps the website designer in control.
- Easy theme setup and full theme control with the divi theme options: Divi comes with tons of theme options and theme customization settings. All Divi settings are easy to manage within the Divi Theme Options panel.
- Translated into 32 languages
- Extendability: access 100’s of divi extensions or build your own: Divi isn’t just a theme, and it isn’t just a framework. It’s a community of hundreds of thousands of designers and developers filled with amazing third party extensions, child themes and layouts to help take Divi even further.
- Divi marketplace: find 100’s of third-party modules, themes and layouts
- Develpo: extend in new and exciting ways. Divi developer API, allowing developers to create custom Divi modules and more.
- Use Divi anywhere: Use the Divi Theme as your complete website design solution, or install the Divi Plugin and use it with any third party theme. No matter how you run your WordPress website, you can still enjoy Divi’s amazing visual builder technology.
- Scroll effects: vertical and horizontal motion, fading in and out, scaling up and down, rotatimg, blur
- and so much more
Templates: 203 layout packs, 1495 layouts, one layout pack added every week.
- Art & design
- Community & nonprofit
- Fashion & beauty
- Food and drink
- Health & fitness
- Online store
A few examples of the 200+ layout packs:
- Restaurant, agency, learning management
- Design agency, fashion, coffee shop
- Farmers market, yoga studio, wedding
- Travel agency, photo marketplace, copywriter
- Florist, SaaS company, web agency
- Interior design company, digital payments, pottery studio
- SEO agency, business consultant, juice shop
- Software marketing, babysitter, design conference
- and so much more
- Extra magazine theme
- Divi builder pugin
- Bloom email optin plugin
- Monarch social media plugin
Other departments and resources (part of Elegant Themes): DiviBuilder, layout library, live demo, customer showcase, marketplace, hosting, divi theme, extra theme, monarch plugin, WordPress themes, WordPress plugins, documentation, community, developer docs, blog, resources, business, careers.
- Yearly access: Divi, Extra, Bloom, Monarch, $89/year
- Lifetime access: Divi, Extra, Bloom, Monarch, $249/one-time
Risk-free guarantee, cancel your membership or upgrade to a different package at any time after signing up.
About: Elegant Themes isn’t just a company, it’s a community, and we cling to the community-centric values that have guided us over the past 12 years. We love WordPress, we love Open Source, and most of all we love building great things for our amazing customers. Nick Roach – founder and CEO.
115 team members, 12 years in business, 767,000+ customers.
The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
Images, Graphics, Audio, Video, Animation, Themes, Plugins, Code, Apps, Education, Jobs, Buy & Sell Art
This is just the beginning of an extended catalog. I will keep the thread updated frequently.
In the meantime, check out the other related resources we have in store for you.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I’m waiting for your comments and thoughts. Which solution is the most promising? Which one should I add? Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.