Last Updated: June 23, 2018
Today I am reviewing a digital marketplace that is promising to bring you the best deals for digital design assets. A marketplace where designers and creatives promote their artwork and where thousands of companies are looking for daily exclusive deals.
Slogan: The best deals for digital design assets.
Since 2011 Inky is bringing the Black Friday Deals every day for creatives all around the world. InkyDeals was created from the desire to offer fellow designers (beginners and veterans alike) high-quality resources at unbeatable prices.
Inky is a lovable little blob who’s passionate about design and creativity. His daily routine involves searching for great deals with all the resources a creative professional may need.
- Over 250,000 email subscribers
- 13,000 FB likes
- 5,000 Twitter followers
- More than 300 vendors
- Thousands of campaigns
Designs to Make Your Heart Beat
InkyDeals is devoted to bringing you high-quality graphic design bundles. They send away freebies frequently to their email subscribers so they can test out the products and they provide huge discounts.
Among their clients you’ll find:
- Template Monster
- Smashing Magazine
Among their partners you’ll find:
So What Is Inky Deals All About?
Almost daily design deals for professionals, freelancers, programmers, designers, website owners, bloggers. They collect the best possible deals at the lower prices of the market.
- Patterns, backgrounds, icons, vectors, illustrations in multiple formats
- Ribbons, Typography, Lightroom presets, Floral packs
- Css3 utilities, Html5 templates, Photoshop actions, Add-ons
- Textures, Badges, Brushes, Buttons, Fonts, HTML, CSS courses, Mock-ups
- Stock photos, PSD templates, UI Sets, Origamis, Tags, T-Shirt Designs, Vector Mascots
- Bundles, web design
- WordPress, Photoshop, eLearning
Whatever your niche is, your website theme or your content, there are awesome suggestions that you could take advantage of.
- Once you have purchased a bundle it is yours forever.
- They accept paypal and credit cards and you get an invoice.
- Most of the deals belong to the royalty-free category which means that you can use them for personal and commercial use. Otherwise, they include any necessary information.
- However, you are not allowed to resell or distribute the files in any case. If you want for example to let someone else get these deals you can direct them to their website.
- They offer refunds, there is a 60-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality. They will refund you on the spot but it would be nice if you give them a reason so that they can improve their future deals.
- The free deals (freebies) include instructions and are followed by the appropriate documentation. If you want to share their free products with others you can provide them with a link to their website. It would very nice if you could spread the word of mouth in those free offers with your social networks.
For example, I got today an excellent offer for ZERO dollars with an extended multi-use license. I am allowed to use them in an unlimited number of projects without fees or the need of any attribution. But they include at the end of the deal buttons for a social announcement on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus or other mediums. I always “like” and share these deals on my social accounts.
Additionally, I have created on my website a separate special thank you page where I mention all the websites that helped me with such free offers and I provide a link back to their websites.
You can read the full terms and conditions on their website.
The InkyDeals Blog And Their Sister Website
Moreover, they run a small blog where they announce some updates. For example, earlier on June, they were giving away 5 Adobe Creative Cloud licenses for life to 5 lucky winners. Additionally their sister website – Pixel77 – has more information on design with articles, tutorials, and other resources. You can find articles like “The influence of art history on modern design” or “How to draw characters – Tutorial on illustrator” and many other useful data.
Selling Your Products as a Vendor
You can join hundreds of vendors already selling their digital products. Advantages for vendors:
- No upfront marketing costs
- Exposure to a large audience
- Extra marketing channel
- Test products really fast, get traction to products you launch
- They handle payments, refunds, affiliates, promotions on partner websites
What you get:
- Extra income without spending anything on marketing
- Free website traffic
- Editorial features on their partners’ websites
How it Works:
After you submit your product, one of their colleagues will contact you to discuss if your deal fits their audience. Once everything is in place (agreements, terms & conditions) you start working on the promotion of your product.
They do the featured image, the copy for the deal description, they set up the systems so customers can access the product as fast as possible. Once the promotion has started they start promoting your deals to maximize revenue and impact. Once the promotion is over, after 2-4 weeks you get your payment via Paypal or bank transfer.
The InkyDeals Affiliate Program
If you enjoy their artwork you might consider joining their affiliate program, all you have to do is to subscribe in their email list and submit an application form. They will review your application manually and they will respond with an email asking you some questions. In that case, I would suggest that you are active on social networks or have a website up and running. I am participating in their affiliate program and if you buy anything from their designs through my links I might get a commission.
That makes InkyDeals a very special opportunity in the affiliate marketing business. You can make some decent commissions if you drive targeted traffic to their website. It is the ideal solution for bloggers or marketers into “Design” Niches. When your online traffic consists of designers, artists in general, they would be very interested in buying or testing their deals.
A totally legit funnel between you and your visitors. If they stay satisfied with them, they could even grab the chance to do the same as you.
InkyDeals Graphic Example
I created this banner using elements from their collections.
Final Opinion – Conclusion
All the deals I got from their website are of High Quality. I guarantee that you will stay satisfied. The InkyDeals artwork is created by design professionals that co-operate with InkyDeals. Their prices are very fair and I consider them pretty low compared to other websites. There are huge discounts from time to time with coupon codes or straight away. You can test their work, they always have free offers for you to collect.
Imagine there are packages of illustrations including icons and other formats about animals, tools we use in our everyday life, human faces, fonts all mixed up and for let’s say 400 different elements they charge only $10 – $40.
It depends on the design and the style, and every bundle follows other paths but I guarantee that “What You See Is What You Get” and they are a friendly company where you can talk or participate in their mini forum,
Other Design Resources
- The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
- Envato Market
- Envato Elements
- Zippy Pixels
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Some of the links on this page are “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase a product, membership, or service, I may receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally or I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For more information, I refer you to the Disclaimer page