#7IDEALS – Next… Consumer Behaviour (Part 2). The most critical aspect of doing business – knowing how consumers behave. STAY TUNED!
Statistics are important as they add credibility to your written text and blog posts.Therefore they can be used to break the monotony or to emphasize in important aspects of a subject.But in order to make them stand out we need to present them in images or graphics.
Bar charts is a sub-category of these graphics and are very popular as they present statistics or other information in a way that anyone understands them.
At Chartico you can create your own Bar Charts on the fly
It is a brand new website , very minimalistic in which there is only the name of the company , a cool icon (a chart-bar on glasses) , some featured charts , a few social sharing buttons and …
a Headline that says … “Create Beautiful Charts” and these is a CTA button underneath.OK , let’s do this.
How it Works
When you enter the application there are 4 pre-made bars waiting for editing.You can insert a Title , a subtitle and there is an option to select the chart format
Clicking on a bar you get a minus (-) and a plus (+) button so that you can add or delete bars from the card.
Above the bars is a clickable area with a number – setting the value of each bar.The great thing here is that when you change the value of a bar , the remaining bars are changing size automatically to fit the whole graphic so you don’t have to worry about their dimensions.
Additionally you can choose from a palette of colours and name (label) each bar as you like.
Graphic #1 – Stats from Factbrowser
An example of the featured charts
Another great app to add to your arsenal.Creating charts is a piece of cake at Chartico and the outlook is beautiful.
The only thing that is missing is an export or download button.When you finish with a graphic it seems that you are left in the dark.Right click on your screen and download the image manually.
Of course these bar charts images can be used in combination with other design or graphics tools , like Piktochart , where you can create awesome infographics on your own using their extended dashboard.
Other Free design tools
I hope you enjoy this app as much as I do.I am waiting for your comments and thoughts.Till next time , your online partner.
Piktochart – Infographics made simple
- TotalRetail: What Makes a Best-in-Class Retail Media Network [the author says it's first-party data. I analysed this topic 1,5 years ago, it's also zero-party data along with first-party]
- HarvardBusinessReview: The Questions Every Entrepreneur Must Answer [this article dates back to 1996, but I recommend that you read it]
- Wired: How to Use ChatGPT’s New Image Features
- DigitalMarketer: Striking The Right Balance Between Business Branding Vs. Personal Branding
- WealthyAffiliate: Plotting Your AI-Driven Social Media Odyssey. Streaming Oct 5.
- TechCrunch: Mistral AI makes its first large language model free for everyone
- FashionDive: Consumers plan to spend more on luxury: report
- WealthyAffiliate: Google is Full of Low Quality Content (and that is about to change).
- HarvardBusinessReview: Using Technology to Improve Supply-Chain Resilience
- VentureBeat: Enterprise workers gain 40 percent performance boost from GPT-4, Harvard study finds
- InsiderPaper: US says Amazon running illegal monopoly in online retail
- SearchEngineLand: Has Google Ads lost all credibility? Why one advertiser says it’s time to leave. "There should not be one ounce of trust left that any advertiser has in Google Ads," according to Greg Finn.
- ElegantThemes: 5 Best AI Story Generators in 2023 (Reviewed and Ranked)
- SalesScripter: Common Cold Call Objections and How to Respond
- SearchEngineLand: Links are not a top 3 Google Search ranking factor, says Gary
- HubSpot: The Expert Edge: Exclusive Interviews with Sales, Marketing, and Service Professionals
- TheWallStreetJournal: Marketers Maintain Focus on Diversity Despite Outside Pressures
- MarketingDive: Pinterest focuses on possibility in new global ad push
- WealthyAffiliate - CountessCtry: Affiliate Program Secrets: Picking Profitable Opportunities
- WPforms: How to Create an Expense Approval Form (With Templates)
- WealthyAffiliate: How to Create Profitable Affiliate Funnels Using "Best Categories"
- MarketingDive: Brand interactions evolve on social media: Here’s what the numbers say
- CyprusMail: List of top 10 affiliate link tracking platforms [Pros & Cons]
- Forbes: Affiliate Marketing: Predictions And Strategies For Success
- SearchEngineLand: Google quietly increases ad prices to meet targets, claims exec. The search engine reportedly raises prices by up to 10% without informing advertisers. [More of a 10X, not just 10%: Speak the truth]
- SearchEngineJournal: Google Gemini: What We Know So Far
- YahooFinance: Affiliate Marketing Platform Market Size ($ 38352.89 Billion by 2030 at CAGR of 15.44% CAGR) - which is Booming Strong Growth in the Globe till 2030
- WealthyAffiliate: A World of Possibilities - ChatGPT at Work and Home. upcoming Training with magistudios. Streaming Sep 23. Wrap up the course by exploring a myriad of ways to integrate ChatGPT in your professional and personal life. From business proposals to personal blogs, ChatGPT can be your intelligent partner in all walks of life.
- SearchEngineLand: How AI is changing the game for PPC account managers
- SearchEngineJournal: The Three Pillars Of Content Marketing Strategy
- WealthyAffiliate: After 18 Years at Wealthy Affiliate, We Breathe Innovation
- SearchEngineLand: When your business doesn’t need SEO. Discover five reasons why SEO might not be the best fit for your business, from budget limitations to the need for immediate results.
- YahooFinance: 30 Low Cost Business Ideas With High Profit
- BusinessInsider: HustleGPT: Generative AI will boost income and help millions of workers take on second and third jobs, Morgan Stanley predicts.
- Entrepreneur: Here's the Secret to Growing Your Small Business, According to Execs at UPS, Airbnb, Mastercard, and Other Big Brands
- YahooFinance: Stocks pummeled, bond yields surge amid hot jobs data: Stock market news today
- [A new BRICS report says: “Existing international organizations are controlled by Western countries, which manipulate them and impose sanctions. It is necessary to carry out a fundamental reform of the entire architecture.” This is what a splitting world looks like. Change. ]
- [BRICS planning SWIFT competitor]
- [Income tax revenue, US Federal tax revenue, excise tax are going down.]
- [Evergrande stopped trading yesterday afternoon session and has not started Friday. The Events are about to start. #DropTheReports. General Michael re-enters. Kobe Pre-recorded testimony. Worldwide Mandatory Sitdown Event approaching]
- [Binance cryptocurrency exchange to sell its Russian business to CommEX will cease operations in the country.]
- BusinessInsiderAfrica: Egypt and UAE enter $1.4 Billion local currency swap agreement
- Nippon: Tokyo stocks down in morning as U.S. gov’t shutdown looms
- SchiffGold: The end of the road for the dollar [the paper dollar, not the gold that is running in the background already] 🙂
- MacroBusiness: Australian dollar hammered by Evergrande
- MoneyControl: First ever filming of Singapore’s Gold Reserves in secret vault: What did it discover?
- WatcherGuru: China: Billionaire Chairman of Evergrande Arrested [the domino is near]
- TOSHIBA delisting is going to drag many others down with it.
- ALLEGATION OF MONEY LAUNDERING - UBS Group AG
- RISK OF LIQUIDATION: Remember this Defaults Tether, USD, Bitcoin & Ethereum. Defaulting USD Defaults all currencies Worldwide. This causes the Global Housing Market to collapse>[1955 prices]
- Kitco: Tanzania has started domestic gold purchases to boost forex reserves
- Search4Dinar: Central Bank of Iraq approves new system for external transfer
- AMG-news: THIS IS HUGE! USA INC BANKRUPTCY: USA INC Bankruptcy Sparks Global Upheaval – WORLDWIDE AVALANCHE!
- Reuters: Evergrande debt setback, Oceanwide blow rattle China property stocks
- TheDailyHodl: $18,900,000,000 in US Treasuries Dumped by BRICS Members China, Brazil, India and UAE in One Month
- TheEastAfrican: Somalia on track for full debt relief in December, IMF says
- Express: Stock markets hit ‘puke point’ as high interest rates set to trigger 'violent' 50% crash
- MarketsInsider: The de-dollarization drive is spreading wider - Indonesia is the latest nation to join the anti-buck movement
- Dev: 10 Exceptional Developer Tools Launched in 2023
- MotionElements: FREE background music for video. MotionElements is the best online stock music site to download free background music. Choose from free stock music to free sound effects to free stock video.
- Deeezy: 14 FREE Bakery Store Illustrations
- ThemeForest: Up to 50% OFF selected items. 27 website templates from $7 sorted by best sellers. Beautiful website templates from our creative community, reviewed one by one by our staff.
- DesignModo: 19 Top Tools & Resources for Web Designers in 2023
- ElegantThemes: How to Create a Landing Page with AI
- CraftWork: FLASH SALE. Save up to 45% on illustrations, UI kits, Framer and Figma templates, and Pro Access subscription plans. Use discounts before 22 September.
- PlaceIt App: Boost Your Business From Everywhere. Easy access to our entire library of designs, mockups, logos & videos. Download your designs directly on your device and share in seconds to your social media.
BRAND NEW CATALOGS:
- Online Education Resources - Books, programs, courses, training, and so much more. I'll be adding many brands in the upcoming days and weeks. Check it out!
- BizHub: The Ultimate Resource Catalog for Ambitious Businesses.The ultimate business collection by categories: organisation-administration, marketing, production-supply chain, financial management-economics, human resources management, IT &web development, legal & regulatory compliance, social image & responsibility, design & multimedia, business development, education, innovation. An upgraded version of the 200+ tools collection.
DAILY BREAKING NEWS: Marketing, Business, Economy, Multimedia + The "7 IDEALS" Methodology FINISH LINE 85% 🙂