Last Updated: Sep 21, 2019
Welcome to yet another review this time on an internet marketing program that has been around for a long time and there are many positive articles about its creator…Jeff Walker. And this is a perfect chance to give you my personal thoughts and overview of this product so that you can decide if it is the right one for you.
Jeff analyses that the program is a step by step process that shows how to launch a product in detail. It’s been used by entrepreneurs, companies, and brands as a roadmap to a product launch for many years now with great success.
Main slogan: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online. It’s a proven, step-by-step process that shows you exactly how to launch a product in precise detail. It shows you exactly what to do every step of the way, right down to which blog post to release when, and what to say in every email.
Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula Review
The 5 Types of People that the PLF Program is Perfect For:
- People already have an online business and they’re ready to take it to the next level
- Practitioners or people offering services but they don’t have ‘time leverage’ (to increase sales they must work more hours)
- Authors or soon-to-be authors, artists responsible for their own marketing
- People with no business, no product, no list, and no ideas
- People that want to become launch coaches, or consultants and help others with their launches
Product Launch Formula Videos – A Summary
Inside the Product Launch Formula website, there is a 3 video series presented by the founder. These videos come as an email sequence to your inbox with some days space in between them. First of all, Jeff introduces himself and gives us a background of his career. How he started with internet marketing, how he managed to build an email list follow up and eventually shows how his work became recognized. Now he is teaching entrepreneurs and marketers to find their own way through his training, the main Product Launch Formula.
From the beginning, he gets to the point without fancy claims or testimonials and he clears out that the main ingredients of success for internet-based business are the Quality Content, the Engagement with your followers and the Allotment of Real-Valued Answers to people’s problems. I can not agree more with Jeff at that point and I was very pleased with this video, one of the most interesting videos I have watched on my marketing journey so far.
He is not relying on “Hope Marketing” that he defines it as the situation when someone or a company offers a new product inside the market and Hopes that it will work without doing anything at all.
He supports the idea of a properly Launched sequence in order to make this product successful. He is not a fan of internet marketing Gurus that promise “rich quick dreams” and he states that only hard work, dedication and action can bring online success. I strongly agree with every word of Jeff and this road is exactly the one that leads to massive success both for online and offline businesses.
Jeff underlines the importance of having a well-structured business plan before the launch of a new product and that it will take time and hard efforts to accomplish that. His most used methods are email and video marketing formulas. I do agree and both methods are being used by well-known marketers and entrepreneurs. Email marketing is still the king in internet campaigns and video is an absolutely necessary tool as we live in an era where technology dominates our world.
The Core Elements Behind the Most Successful Launches
You can access the Free Launch Workshop here
Jeff analyses old school email newsletters. Headlines to catch readers’ attention. Then breaks the story into parts. Define a problem, agitate, and then offer a solution. But times have changed. Now people scroll down to the page, read the price, and then decide if they want to read the letter or not.
Now we need transparency, authenticity and creative value all through the sales process. We have to educate people before we start to sell.
Break up the Old-Fashioned Sales Letter Into Sections
The first email contains a video, it is all about the journey. You want to make people believe that they can have a positive change in their lives. That they can find a solution to their problems, whichever they want to solve. For example how to meditate, train their dogs, become healthier.
The second video is about the transformation. You can showcase studies in order to show people how exactly they can have that transformation.
A few days later you release the 3rd video. The ownership video delivering value all along.
Then it’s the day of the sales video. The 4rth in the raw.
Six Mental Triggers That Make Your Launch Irresistible
- Community: the feeling of being together with other humans.
- Anticipation: as it happens with big events in our lives. Birthdays, or live shows of our favourite bands.
- Authority: like when we see a police officer wearing the uniform
- Reciprocity: If you give a gift to someone, they will feel that they want to give something back to you.
- Social Proof
…and a 7th trigger, Conversation.
And this is where the Launch Formula is built upon. You build Authority with the videos and letters, offering value with your great content. Then people will anticipate the next videos, and they will feel they want to reciprocate and they will leave comments to your web pages. This creates a Community and Social Proof.
How It Works – Jeff Walker’s Launches (Seed, Internal, Joint Venture)
Now he is illustrating a diagram on a whiteboard about how this Product Launch Formula works but he is focusing more on talking and giving examples of his past and what made his campaigns reach out so many people. He is not trying to follow a straight path rather than to inspire people and help them find solutions to their problems and questions. His biggest concern is the real communication with the “Audience” and not the “Hard Sales”. If you focus on the sales then chances for being a “Winner” are limited dramatically.
He amplifies his “Seed Launch”, “Internal Launch” and “Joint Venture Launch” as his guides to email sequenced marketing and he gets into some details of what these methods are. Also, he makes clear that his subscribing list grew up through time while he was trying to figure out the possible solutions of interaction with his list. While he had no internet marketing experience at all the willing to succeed led him to accomplish that.
“I agree again with Jeff, no one begun as an expert, and anyone can achieve success online if he is willing to work hard.”
In addition, he reports that no one needs to have a list or a product because in the beginning you can join other networks and promote other companies products as an affiliate. Another important factor according to Jeff for success is to promise things that can really happen and to deliver quality solutions to your visitors and often you should “Over-deliver” in order to build a trusted environment. Then people are willing to commit and even they are eager to share their testimonials.
So…which launch type should you choose?
If you have no business, no product, no list. Or if you’ve got a business, but you want to create another product fast.
Seed Launch Quick Steps
Step 1: Gather your initial Seed list
• Start to gather a small Seed List with a simple squeeze page.
• Publish/post ideas on your topic on social media channels.
• Ask for an email address in exchange for your valuable content.
• Once you’ve gathered 100 email addresses, continue to Step 2.
Step 2: Put together a simplified Sideways Sales Letter
• See video 1 in this series if you need a refresher on the Sideways Sales Letter.
• Your simplified Sideways Sales Letter doesn’t have to be fancy.
• It doesn’t have to be video… it can be just emails or social media posts.
• Make an offer for a series of 3-7 group coaching calls.
Step 3: Deliver your content over a series of webinars or teleseminars
• Split your topic area into a series of sub-topics, one for each call.
• Before the first call, send out a super-short survey to find out the top questions on that sub-topic.
• Use the survey responses to plan what you need to cover on the first call.
• Repeat for each call – send another survey asking what additional questions they have on the upcoming sub-topic. Use the questions to plan the call.
• Record everything, get it transcribed, and package your recordings and transcripts into a product.
If you already have an online business and/or a list or social media following
The Internal Launch Quick Steps
Step 1: Create and publish your Sideways Sales Letter
• Create a series of Prelaunch Content (PLC) that provides value:
§ PLC1 – Shows the Opportunity
§ PLC2 – Paints the Transformation
§ PLC3 – Gives the Ownership Experience
• Most PLC is created with video, but you don’t have to do video. You could use email or blog posts or other types of content.
Step 2: Email your list sending them to your Prelaunch Content
• (Also post about your PLC to your social media channels)
Step 3: Release your Sales Video and start taking orders
Joint Venture Launch
If you’re experienced and have some good contacts in your industry with people who have already built followings.
The JV Launch Quick Steps
Step 1: Get your Sideways Sales Letter done (it’s generally best to do an Internal Launch before you do a JV Launch… and you can often re-use your Prelaunch Content from your Internal Launch).
Step 2: Identify 4 or 5 partners with an audience that could benefit from your offer.
Step 3: Your partners email their lists telling them about your launch, sending them to your opt-in page.
Step 4: Your new leads go through your Sideways Sales Letter sequence.
Step 5: Track conversions and pay your JV Partners a commission on the sales they generate. Brainstorm a list of 4-5 potential JV Partners whose communities could benefit from your offer.
The 3rd video – The Entrepreneur Quotes
I was anxious for that video to arrive in my mailbox so when it did I run into it without delays. You see, Jeff’s method is effective and those videos are live examples of the Product Launch Formula he uses. Those videos are actually the Launch Formula in action.
With the 3rd video comes a PDF document called The Product Launch Blueprint. Let’s have a quick look at what this is about.
The Product Launch Blueprint
- The Big Picture: The high-level strategy for your product or business launch. The opposite of “Hope Marketing”. You build a “Crushing” offer that is very hard for people to refuse.
- The PLF tactics: Why PLF is powerful and how to put it in place. Mental triggers, sequences, and the offer. You gotta stick with what the market wants. Not what you think the market wants. You create the offer based on the launch conversation data.
- The 8 types of launches: The 3 types that Jeff included previously (Seed, Internal, and JV) and 5 other types. Quick launch, Relaunch, Evergreen,
- The Big Gotchas, Part 1 & 2: Jeff answering questions and comments, explaining the main points. It is about overcoming the common obstacles that many entrepreneurs face.
- Your Launch Path: Moving forward and next steps
- The 4 Freedoms: he explained the Freedoms previously, in video 1. Financial, Time, the Freedom of who you work with, Freedom of Purpose
- Resources: what tools and resources Jeff uses to make this happen
The Big Picture
- Banish ‘Hope Marketing’
- Use a structured sequence of content
- Build anticipation before your launch with high-value content
- Create nearly instant momentum and sales with your launch
- Sell in a non-slimy, non-hypey, but very effective way
Build a Crushing Offer
- An offer so strong it’s almost impossible to refuse
- Identify and answer objections and totally forget about the “hard sell”
- Give them what they want, and it makes everything a LOT easier
List Building on Steroids
- Best way to build a list = product launch
- Your prelaunch content is extremely shareable
- No matter which type of launch, they’re all great for building your community
Massive Positioning Power
- The launch positions you as a guru/expert, authority/leader
Product Launch Parachute
- Screw up 80% of this, and it still works
- No “Single Point of Failure”
- Building momentum and sales from launch to launch
- Create Raving Fans
- When you follow PLF, they’re gonna love you because you’re delivering so much value
- PLF will build an incredibly engaged community
Building a Great Relationship with your List
- The best warmest list ever
- The Launch List
PLF Tactics, Part 1: Mental Triggers
- Give great stuff and people will naturally want to give back to you
- People love events and feeling like they are part of something larger than themselves
- Going through an event TOGETHER with other people is the core piece of “ritual” … and rituals are among the most powerful experiences that humans have
- Few things capture our attention and imagination more than anticipation
- This is how people get pulled into your launch… it’s what keeps people reading and watching your marketing instead of your competitors’ marketing
- People look to other people for clues on how to act
- If you can show your prospects that they are not alone, then you win
- Show people that your stuff works
- Nothing is more powerful than a demonstration
- We act like we think people in our community are supposed to act
- “Virtual” communities can be REALLY strong
- People would rather talk than listen
- People will pay attention to a conversation longer than a lecture
- When there is less of something, people will inherently want it more
- Event-based launches naturally lend themselves to some elements of scarcity
PLF Tactics, Part 2: Sequences
Your Entire Launch is a “Story Arc”
- Stories command attention
- The “shot across the bow”
- A favorite method: use a survey
- From 4 to 12 days
- 3-5 pieces of prelaunch content
- Deliver value
- Create a conversation with your market
- From 1 to 7 days
- The “Walker W”
- Lock in your relationship with your new clients
PLF Tactics, Part 3: The Offer
Only Sell What Your Market Wants
- Sell what the market WANTS
- Not what you think the market NEEDS
Tune your Offer to Feedback During Launch
- This is part of the “Product Launch Parachute”
What They Get
- Often you can refine your offer during the launch (based on the feedback you get during the launch)
How They Get It
- You can fine-tune this based on your “Launch Conversation”
A Crushing Offer
- What’s going to get your prospects REALLY excited?
- Use the “Launch Conversation” to create a crushing offer… and it makes selling very easy
- Often you don’t know your market as well as you think you do – but you’ll figure it out as you get feedback during your launch
- Virtually any market
- Not emergency services
- Works around the world
- Jeff’s last PLF class had people from 43 countries
- Doesn’t have to be high-priced
- But you’ll often be able to charge a higher price when you follow PLF – it sets you apart from others in the market… and usually puts you at the top-end of your market
Types of Products
- Online products
- Physical products
- Membership sites
- Online services
- Offline services
The 8 Types of Launches
- Where you should start if you don’t have a list or product
- Jeff used a Seed Launch when I had to start over
- Get paid to create your product
- Use the feedback from your market to create a great product
- Also great if you have an existing business and you want to test out a new offer – it’s a simple and quick way to create your product
- Helps you avoid the “Perfect Product Syndrome”… and finally get your product done
- Simple, easy, elegant… and profitable
- You do the entire launch to YOUR list
- Since the launch is to your list, you have maximum control over the entire process
- A classic “Sideways Sales Letter”
- The big payday
- You use Joint Venture or affiliate partners
- Your partners mail their lists into your launch
- The quickest way to build a list known to mankind
- Fast, easy launch
- Great for bringing in cash quickly
- Almost no work, lots more money
- Turn your one-time launch into a profitable automated system
- A perpetual launch sequence for new leads
- Awesome business model!
- Probably the easiest launch
- You launch OTHER people’s products as an affiliate
- Works with new products that are being launched
- Works ESPECIALLY WELL with products that have been on the market for a while
- This is the best way to set yourself apart from all the other affiliates in the market
- Regular profit boost
- Use launches to drive people to a site
- Think in terms of bundles
The Big Gotchas, Part 1
- Jeff didn’t start with a list – no one does
- You’re going to need a list no matter what your business, so start building one
- The best way to build a list is with a launch
- P.S. If you register for the Product Launch Formula Coaching Program, Jeff includes a complete list building course as an extra bonus
- Jeff didn’t start with a product – no one does
- The easiest way to create a product is with a Seed Launch
- You will want to create your own products, it’s the only way to have true control of your business
- You can launch almost any kind of product or service, but in my opinion, the easiest products to create are information products
- P.S. If you register for the Product Launch Formula Coaching Program, Jeff includes a complete product creation course as an extra bonus
I’m Not a Guru
- No one is a guru when they start out
- Having guru or expert positioning (or just being seen as a leader in your market) will make your life a lot easier
- You will be able to charge higher prices; it will be easier to get traffic; it will be easier to get partners and affiliates; it will be easier to gets deals of all kinds
- The #1 way to be seen as an expert or guru is to do a launch
I Don’t Teach People Marketing
- Then it’s awesome to be you!
- Launches are easier and work even better when you get away from the “marketing” niche
- It’s been used in almost any market you can think of
- Raw food, health food, meditation, mixed martial arts, dog training, tennis instruction, baseball coaching, couples therapy, holistic health, real estate investing, the stock market, quilting, dating advice, horse ballet, and on and on and on
I Don’t Live in the US
- In Jeff’s last PLF class, we had students from 43 countries
- It works everywhere – Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, UK, Australia, NZ, Central, and South America, Canada, and Mexico
The Big Gotchas, Part 2
My Product is not High-Priced
- Doesn’t have to be – bigger markets often have lower prices
- You can do really well selling large quantities at lower prices
It Won’t Work for my Market
- Yes it will
- Unless you sell an emergency service
It Won’t Work for Me
- Henry Ford said “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right”
- Jeff can’t help with your mental “head trash,” but if you put PLF to work… then it will work for you
- Actually, Jeff probably can help you with your mental head trash
I’ll Never Make a Million Dollars
- You’re probably right, most people don’t
- And that’s exactly what I thought
- In fact, Jeff didn’t think he would make $10,000
- But life is full of surprises… remember, it’s all about the baby steps
- And he’s gone on to make millions
It’s Way Outside My Comfort Zone
- Everything that’s good that ever happened in your life was out of your comfort zone at some point
- My job is to have a bigger vision for your future… and I do
- I’ve seen too many people make an incredible transformation in their lives – I know what you can do
- You have to make a decision – are you ready to create a bigger life?
Your Launch Path (Overview)
- I have a current business
- I work with clients 1-on-1 and I have an unleveraged business
- I’m a wantrapreneur
- I’m starting from scratch
- I’m an author or artist
- I want to help other people with their launches as a coach or consultant
Your Launch Path, Part 1: I Have a Current Business
- It’s awesome to be you!
- PLF is nearly-instant leverage
- Just create a new bundle/offer
- Or you can relaunch your current offer
- Or create a new product
- You can also use the Seed Launch if you want to test/create a new product
- Use the Internal Launch if you want to relaunch or create a new bundle/offer
- If you have potential JV partners, you could do a JV Launch… this can create massive leverage
Your Launch Path, Part 2: I Work With Clients 1-on-1 and I Have an Unleveraged Business
Who You Are
- Service provider
Lots of Niches, Including:
- Real estate
You Need to Get Leverage
- To increase your income
- To help more people
- To make a bigger impact
- To increase your positioning in the market
Your Own Products = Leverage
- Way easier than you think
- The Seed Launch is amazing
- Your clients will help you co-create your product
- You get paid before you even create the product
- Your Seed Launch recordings become your product
- Once you have products, the “math” behind your business changes
- You’re no longer “dollars for hours”
- You can afford to advertise and “buy” leads
- Attract Joint Venture partners and affiliates
You Need to Build Your Tribe
- Social media is OK… use it to build your email list
- But email is still king
Beyond the Seed Launch
- Once you start to build your tribe
- And once you create a product or two with Seed Launches
- It’s time to roll those products out big
- Use the Internal Launch
- More leverage
- Bigger sales
- More positioning power
- Eventually, you might even step up into a big JV launch
Your Launch Path, Part 3: I’m a Wantrapreneur, I’m Starting From Scratch
This was me for years, it took me too long to get started
- Get ready to step up and do what you love
- It’s time to suspend your disbelief in yourself
- Start with the Seed Launch to create your first product and get your first list
- You are not in the game until you have an offer and a list building process… your Seed Launch gets you in the game
- This is the quickest way to get in the game
Your Launch Path, Part 4: I’m an Author or Artist
Lots of PLF Owners Are Artists
- Recording Artists
Your Prelaunch is About the Creation of the Work
- Give people a glimpse into the creation
- And you can foreshadow the work
Maybe Even Give A Little Glimpse Into Your Life as an Artist
- People have a romantic idea of what your life is like as an artist
- They’re really interested in you
If you’re an Author, You Need to Launch
- Works great for non-fiction
- And it can even work for fiction (with fiction, it’s all about finding and attracting your tribe)
Your Launch Path, Part 5:
I Want to Help Other People With Their Launches as a Coach or Consultant
You Don’t Need Your Own Product
- You Help Other People Launch Their Products
- Use your skills and Product Launch Formula to help others launch their products and services
- Manage the pieces of the launch that you want, and outsource the other parts
You Choose the Industry And Clients You Want to Work With
- Maybe you already have connections or existing relationships
- By market or niche
Opportunity for Big Paydays For Your Clients (And From Your Clients)
The 4 Freedoms
- Financial Freedom (money, location)
- Time Freedom (work when you want)
- Freedom of who you work with (attract the clients you want to work with)
- Freedom of Purpose (do the work you love, the work that you were meant to do)
Resources, Part 1
- Squeeze pages/web pages/websites
- Email list hosting
- Video Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Video Creation
Resources, Part 2
- Audio Creation
- File sharing and Transfers
- Team Collaboration
- Merchant Account
- Product Printing, Duplication, and Fulfillment
How to Rock Your “Open Cart”
*Update: This video training added last year (2017) during Jeff’s launch
The Prelaunch period: 5-10 days. During this period you send people the pre-launch content. Usually 3 pieces of content. It could be videos or any other digital content.
The Open Cart period is when you start taking orders. At the very end of the open cart period, something bad has to happen if people don’t buy from you. There will be some negative consequences. That’s why you have to build scarcity. There are 3 primary ways to do this with the open cart method:
- People get fewer bonuses or bonuses go away completely or less time in their subscriptions
- Price goes up
- The offer goes away and they can’t buy
Jeff suggests that your open cart period is at maximum 7 days, ideally 5-7 days.
The day the cart opens you send a sales video or a sales letter. You could send up to 2 emails.
- We opened
- People are doing like crazy, I love it
Day #2: 1 email
- Release a case study or even more, send an extra bonus
Day #3: 1 email
- Create an FAQ (talk about the common objections people have), or another piece of content
Day #4: 24-hour warning
Create a webinar, a webcast, a Facebook live
Closing Day: Send 2-3 emails (morning, mid-day, evening). Try to close at midnight.
Usually the 1st day you make 25% of all sales or less, during the next 3 days, you make another 25% of all sales, totaling 50%. And during the last day, you make another 50%.
Jeff underlines: Don’t be afraid to send 10 or more emails during the open cart period. You owe it to your potential clients, you and your family. It’s your secret duty, it’s time to get your word out to the world, to explode your business.
Launch Stacking – How you Keep Growing
You start from scratch and you do a seed launch. Remember, it’s not about making millions of dollars, instead, you use the seed launch to create your first product. And since you published a lot of good content, you start building an email list, your potential customers.
Then you take the product you created in the seed launch, taking advantage of your small email list. And now you do an internal launch. You put together your sideways sales letter, and because you delivered value people are excited., and you get some free advertising as people spread your message. All of a sudden, your list is growing, you open your cart and you make some really nice sales, great launch.
And because of your internal launch, and the really solid prelaunch content (PLC), you start approaching Joint Venture partners in your industry. You begin with a couple of partners that they will promote your work to their email lists. The size does not matter. Relevance is extremely important.
The next part of the video are testimonials from Product Launch Formula clients where they present their stories and how Jeff helped them succeed. Those testimonials are only a few, they don’t last long and then the video finishes.
Then the registration doors were opened with a clock count-down of 24 hours limited access. I was impatient to find out what the final price of the Product Launch Formula is.
What’s Included in the Product Launch Formula Training
What You Get
- The Product Launch Formula Coaching Program, including 7 full modules plus all bonuses – you get access for a full year
- PLF Templates, Hot Seats, and Case Studies
- Jeff’s $7 million dollar Product Launch Swipe File
- 12 months of follow up Coaching Calls with Jeff’s Platinum Coaches
- Complete launch videos and scripts from launches in various markets
- Transcripts and audio files of all the training videos
- Email swipe copy, a targeted timeline, and checklists to help keep you on track, module by module
- A full year’s access to the PLF Portal plus a Private Forum with Jeff and his team, along with his Platinum Coaches (ask questions, get answers and support)
- 12 months of Live Coaching Calls with Jeff’s in-house team of coaches
- The Facebook PLF Owners Alumni Group
- BONUS: Product Creation Code video training course
- BONUS: “Launching Your List 2.0” video training course
- 2 tickets to the 3-day in-person “PLF Live” workshop (led personally by Jeff)
- Module 01: Core strategies and tactics that you can apply to any type of launch
- Module 02: Developing your launch story, spotting problems and giving solutions to these problems
- Module 03: Seed launch (if you don’t own a product) and Quick launch (if you have a product and you need some quick cash)
- Module 04: Internal launch and pre-launch content
- Module 05: Case studies, analysis of pre-launch videos from his students (what to fix or not)
- Module 06: sales videos, JV launch
- Module 07: Evergreen launch
- Your Tech Stack Quick Start: Jeff’s team training you on technology, and getting it set up.
- Book Launch Campaigns: how to launch your book as an author. PLF owners have launched hundreds of books. Most of the successful book launches are based on the strategies that are covered in this bonus section
- The Sparta Launch: training on how to put together a low-effort, high-return, email-based Sparta Launch. It’s about selling very high-priced, small-group workshops or retreats. The best part is that these launches are very simple – they are generally done purely via email
- The Live Launch training: a special bonus that Jeff will be creating to debrief the process and his results
- Operation Quick Start mini-module: shows you what to do first to quickly get your business up and running fast
- The Secrets of Leverage and Scale mini-module: It’s about moving from a 1-on-1 or unleveraged business…to creating true leverage and scale in your business
- The Launch Partnership mini-module: teaches you the lucrative business of helping other people with their launches…either as a consultant, a launch manager or even as a full business partner
- Minimal Tech Live Launches on Facebook: a “how-to” course taught by PLF superstar implementer Susan Garrett. She’s been a member of Platinum Plus Mastermind for 8 years, and pioneered a system for super low-tech live launches using Facebook…she shows you how.
- Lead Magnet Crowdsource Call: crowdsourcing ideas for lead magnets.
PLUS My Extra Bonuses
But before I announce the bonuses I need to introduce myself very briefly. I do marketing since December 2014. I live, breathe, and dream marketing. This is what I do for a living. I help companies sell more of their products, both locally and globally. I offer marketing and advertising services to clients directly and as a marketing publisher indirectly through this website.
My approach and marketing methods are very similar to the “Product Launch Formula” program.
Because that’s what PLF is all about. It’s about marketing a product launch from start to finish. It’s all about emails, videos, sequences, using the right language to trigger people’s emotions, to create anticipation, to sell effectively, and more. This is what I do every day.
To help you even further and because it’s an expensive program, I decided to add some extra value to the already extreme package that Jeff compiled. And this is to help you realize how much I believe in this program.
Besides, it’s a program that launched over 10 years ago and still is being used by well-known brands. I can tell you for sure: I am subscribed to hundreds of websites, and a big percentage of them use a PLF email sequence when they announce a new service or product.
And when I participate in a new affiliate launch either when I am invited from affiliate managers or affiliate networks, the owners launch their products using a PLF-style approach.
And I have to be honest, I only promote HIGH-QUALITY programs that I firmly believe in. It would have been very easy for me to promote every program under the sun, but during my online journey that started in 2015, I only promoted the BEST of the BEST, and I will continue to do so in the future.
I am a huge fan of quality and I don’t promote mediocre or incomplete programs.
So, here are my bonuses…
If you enroll in the PLF program before the deadline you will get access to me personally to help you increase your online presence and authority and maximize your earning potential. Additionally, you’ll be able to walk through the training program with confidence, having someone next to you ready to answer all your questions and show you the next step and the next step and the next one.
And you’ll get to know my marketing methods and how I use various platforms and websites, and how I pay for traffic, when I do it, and all this cool stuff.
This is like combining 2 marketing programs together. Imagine the impact you’ll have in a few short months.
Look, every year I help dozens of people create their own online businesses either with my free Digital Business Roadmap training or through private sessions and workshops. I can do the same for you.
If you want to go faster, if you don’t want to struggle with trial and error, if you want that something extra that guarantees results, then look no further than these bonuses.
On top of that, if you purchase PLF through my links you’ll get these bonuses at NO Extra Cost:
1-Year Weekly Video-Call Intensive Private Training Sessions on Skype (30-minutes each) 50+ Sessions (real value $10,000 – FREE for you)
Business & Marketing Consulting, Coaching, and Feedback
What you’ll get for free:
- Unlimited Sessions of Intensive Private Training (each session 30-minutes long, every week)
- Feedback on your work and progress with the PLF training
- Niche selection, goal setting, future plan
- Marketing training (competition, customer avatars, unique value proposition, becoming a publisher, SEO, keyword research, inbound methodology, content creation & distribution, social media, blogging, advertising, email marketing, and more)
- Business consulting (online business basics, model components, costs, prices, assumptions, competition analysis, analogs, antilogs, leaps of faith)
Unlimited email access and support for as long as you need it (lifetime) (real value invaluable – FREE for you)
Email Vault (swipe files, campaigns, headlines that get clicks) (real value $500 – FREE for you)
For the last 2 years, I carefully collected, compiled, and tested thousands of email campaigns, promotions, and headlines
Now, I am giving you the best of the best to use them in your business and build a loyal fanbase.
Affiliate Marketing Blueprint (becoming a successful marketing publisher and letting others promote you) (real value $300 – FREE for you)
Since 2015, WMS as a marketing publisher helped hundreds of companies sell more of their products and services
By becoming a publisher you tap into a multi-billion industry without having to own products
By running your own affiliate program you will be able to scale your business exponentially. All it takes is to provide quality services and let others know about it.
Bonus #5 – Hidden
This bonus will be announced privately with those of you that will show interest in this course.
And this is the bonus that will make the “Big” difference.
Free DBR Marketing Training
Additionally, you can become a Free WMS member and take the Digital Business Roadmap training that will help you understand how online business works.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s included in my training:
- Online business basics, what is a niche, choosing a profitable niche market based on your interests
- Niche market breakdown examples, keyword research (strategies, tips, tools I use)
- Picking up a domain name, choosing web hosting services, website builders/platforms
- Connecting effectively with people, researching the competition, ways to gain online traffic
- Digital content production, ways to gain online traffic, SEO (search engine optimization)
- Affiliate marketing
- Selling advertising space, sponsored posts, native advertising, email marketing, video marketing, social media marketing
- eCommerce stores, memberships, online courses, training, consulting
- Multiple alternative ways to make money with or without a website
Pricing – Guarantee
The actual price is $1997 for 1 payment or 6 payments of $397 = almost $2400.
There is also a 30-days guarantee where he promises to a full refund with no questions asked.
Before I lay out my conclusion I think we should spot some PROS and CONS that could help you decide
- Jeff is a great internet marketer and although I got to know him from these videos I can assure you that he knows what he is doing
- Everything he stated is true, no fake promises, real testimonials
- The Blueprint PDF and the free introduction video series are a GOLDMINE themselves, inspirational and extremely valuable
- The Product Launch Formula is ideal for business owners and those that have an email list or a current product to launch and promote.
- Jeff has a huge reputation online and he is endorsed by numerous entrepreneurs including Tony Robbins and Ray Edwards
- He is not focusing on the creation of a website (a solid online business foundation) that will be used in order to attract traffic and subscribers, so that makes this product not ideal for beginners. It’s ideal for entrepreneurs and brands with live websites
- The final price makes this program suitable only for a specific audience.
- There will be some extra costs to be covered if Jeff will guide you to build a website (hosting etc.) and the video production and email hosting add some costs too
First of all, I am convinced of Jeff’s methods and his ability to market products and his video productions are ethical and straight to the point. Definitely, he is not trying to scam or spam you in any case like the most “Internet Freaks” out there we use to deal with all the time. He is an honest and decent businessman trying to do his work the proper way.
But he is not focusing on building a website so if you’re just getting started with no business or product you might have a hard time applying what you learn. Although email and video marketing campaigns are the most effective marketing tools, oftentimes you need to start from the basics. Anyone just starting out online should have prior knowledge of the primary marketing elements that will help them understand what is going on and I believe that a website foundation is the most crucial way for anyone to start doing online business.
*That is why I am offering “My Extra Bonuses” Free of charge to complement PLF and fill in any gaps. To grab my huge bonuses all you have to do is register for PLF through my links.
It is a program designed for business owners, entrepreneurs and companies with active websites that own products or are about to launch new ones.
PLF is being endorsed by well-known marketers and entrepreneurs and is being around for ages. It’s a solid training with huge content and many bonuses. The main modules, templates, swipe files, case studies, coaching calls, videos, and more.
PLF teaches you how to launch a product or service online properly, how to build relationships with your audience, how to create scarcity and anticipation, and you do that by sending people awesome and valuable content. The email and video sequences are being used by thousands of companies and solo entrepreneurs.
If you can afford the price, it will be proved an extremely valuable companion.
Furthermore, you have to keep in mind that these techniques would need a lot of time and hard work in order to begin “showing results”. If you are an entrepreneur and you own a product then the Product Launch Formula might be the “real deal” for you. If you have a list or a big follow up on social media and you are an active Internet Marketer then you could test the PLF program yourself.
Remember though that building an email list won’t happen just like that and overnight success is just a myth. “Internet” changed people and they are better informed using social media, the search engines and the unbelievable amount of information they can find online.
All in all, PLF is a complete and sophisticated marketing training, but you need to put it the work. No program in the world can bring results if you’re not willing to take action.
*Update: I have been an affiliate for many launches since I wrote this review and I helped many companies and entrepreneurs sell their products and services. The vast majority of them that sell products, subscriptions, and memberships in a ‘Launch-Like” model is using the Product Launch Formula methodology. Most of the affiliate managers, product owners, and also big brands are using the PLF blueprint to increase interaction, build real relationships with potential clients,joint-venture partners, and affiliates, and ultimately to increase their conversions.
- You can access the Free Launch Workshop here and download the Core Elements Action Guide, the Seed Launch Guide, and the Product Launch Blueprint.
- The Launch Path
- Get Launched
- Case Studies
- The Launch Masterclass All-Access Page
- The Free Launch Masterclass
This way you get to know if this program is the right for your situation.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Disclaimer: I’m promoting Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula as an affiliate. For more information, I refer you to the Disclaimer page.