How many revenue sharing advertising platforms have been launched the last 2 years?…Hundreds, it is really incredible. So many companies around the world want to share their profits with registered members who decide to take a leap of faith and deposit their hard earned money.
Wannabe investors believe that just by investing they will make money out of thin air. The rev share companies are promising high ROIs to all investors but only the owners are making any profit. Eventually, most of those programs disappear after a few months leaving their members in a mess.
Unfortunately, the industry has been flooded by low-quality advertising companies that do not provide real advertising services to their clients.
This time, the scenario has changed a little bit, as rev share admins obviously read online reviews. They always come up with new ideas on how to attract potential investors!
Let’s dive deep before we make our final decision…
Inside “My Daily Cash Machine”
The beautiful homepage welcome visitors with a main headline…
Multiple Income Streams
They continue…My Daily Cash Machine is a great way to earn money on the internet. Powerful advertising features to drive visitors to your website. A very stable revshare that offers AdPacks.
- Total visits delivered 1,500,000+
- Total Members 352
- Total earned $28,000+
- Total paid out $5,400+
How it Works
- Purchase ad packs that generate hourly profit which is then shared among fellow members
- Surf websites each day depending on the advertising tier you have subscribed to. Just spend 5-10 minutes daily
- Generate money when you finish the previous task.
It is a project designed to bring high-quality traffic for site owners around the globe. A unique combination of CPA offers, external traffic purchases as well as internal traffic. They have the ability to drive targeted traffic to any offer. Also, due to the fact that they have a large source of external funds coming into the system, they are able to share profits with members that qualify. Additionally, clients can purchase advertising space on the network without having to register.
One of those major sources of external income is running their own CPA network. MDCM CPA Network.
Let’s visit this CPA Network
An online advertising agency featuring numerous publisher tools. Content lockers, link lockers, API offers, post back system, real time tracking.
The contact email address is admin@…A telephone number is provided +447845541914. A search for the owner of the phone does not reveal anything. On this site, the CPA network, there is nowhere mentioned a connection with the My Daily Cash Machine site.
Investment Ad Packs
- AdPack – $35, 120% ROI, 10-second timer, no repurchase rule, no maximum limit, free access to CPA offers, email support
Perfect Money, Payza, Solid Trust Pay, Bitcoin, Coin Payments.
On the website’s footer, an address is mentioned…150 High Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 9LP United Kingdom. Email support – contact@…
FAQ – Terms – Important
- No Refunds whatsoever. All purchases come with no guarantee.
- My Daily Cash Machine is a trading style of Twisted Bear Internet Marketing, which is owned by UKDirectHost LTD, a limited liability company in the UK, and is not a bank or a security firm. A purchase of advertising space is not considered a deposit nor an investment.
- Full details: UKDirectHost Ltd, Registered Office Address: 20 St Martins Close, Exning, CB8 7HG, contact@…, +447786143407.
UKDirectHost Ltd is a web hosting company in Exning, UK. The official website is on this URL…ukdirecthost.co.uk. The LinkedIn page does not mention any owner or admin.
On this site, they showcase a few testimonials. There are 3 clients with images
- Manuel Mbamba – Chairman of Auctor S.A…The image used though is a stock photo found on Shutterstock.
- Michael Anderson – Founder of United Corp. The image shows a woman (really? a woman named Michael?). Again, the image is a stock photo found on various online properties
- Jessie Owen – CEO of Mauris LTD. Not a surprise here either, we deal with a photo coming from the stock market.
UK Direct Host seems like a fraudulent company. The connection with MyDailyCashMachine is totally unclear. Nowhere on the UKDirect site is mentioned anything about My Daily Cash Machine.
The Facebook group seems very active as members post regularly. There are 4 admins listed.
- Kaleem Ahmad
- William G Bryant
- Bruno Emanuel
- Shane Brewer
After a deep research, I came across a very interesting article on BehindMLM mentioning William G Bryant. He was a serial investor in Traffic Monsoon, an old revenue sharing scam owned by Charles Scoville that has been shut down by the FTC. The funny thing is that in his subpoena William said…”The fact that SEC is shutting down Ponzi schemes is a violation of people’s right to earn a living”…
How funny is that Mr. William? To earn a living by stealing money from fellow human beings. Incredible perspective.
No interesting information found on the 3 other names, besides Facebook personal accounts and other social profiles.
Owners – Domain
- The whois database indicates the registration date for the domain mydailycashmachine.com, 01 December 2016. The owners as usually are hiding from the public using privacy protection.
- The domain mdcm-cpa.com was purchased on 10 May 2017. Again, the owners are hiding using the same privacy protection.
- The domain ukdirecthost.co.uk was purchased on 23 January 2015. The name Shane Brewer appears as the registrant. 20 St MArtins Close, Exning, Suffolk, CB8 7HG, UK.
The Advertising Platform
You can add a campaign by either registering an account or just by purchasing a 1000 impressions banner campaign using a payment processor and without creating an account.
The cost of the 2nd option is $5. You get 1000 impressions and there are 2 banner dimensions available (728×80 and 125×125).
This is a positive sign but still, there is much to discuss. Let me continue at the conclusion.
- Demographic filter
- Strong anti-cheat protection
- Start and Pause campaigns
- Purchase additional clicks
- Progress charts
However, the site is not encrypted. No SSL certificate is in place.
There are already 19 topics in the payment proofs section starting from early July. This department reminds us PTC forums. I can’t tell if the payments are real.
- CPA / GPT (cost per action, get paid to): There were 35 CPA offers, but none of them was available in my country.
- Cash links: empty of ads
- Traffic exchange: nothing here as well
- Offer Walls: spammy porn links, suspicious mobile apps
- Traffic Grid: lottery style game
There are various options (actions) to buy
- CPA/GPT: Daily surveys, CPC, videos, email submissions, 1st & 2nd page submit, registration, downloads, PIN submit, PPD, trial. Price per action: $0.5
- Banners (728×80, 125×125): 1000 impressions – $5
- Surf Ads: 200 views, 15 seconds display, $2
- Login Ads: 1 ad per day, 20 seconds duration, $15
- Cash Links: 25 views x 15 seconds = $1, 130 views x 15 sec = $5, 300 views x 15 sec = $10
- Traffic exchange: 500 views x 20 sec = $5, can be viewed every 1200 minutes
- Traffic Grid: 3 days x 10 sec = $5, 500 views x 10 sec = $5
You need to view 15 ads daily in order to be eligible for revenue that is shared among active members. We can track ads that mostly belong to other online making money opportunities.
Ad Packs – What you get
- 100 visits on non-value PTC ads x 10 sec
- 1500 normal banners (468×60) impressions
- 250 constant banner (125×125) impressions
- 120% of its value returned in money (ROI)
Minimum withdrawal is set to $10.
Are you interested in becoming a member?…Is this a company that offers multiple income streams?…Is it legal to make money with that system?…Read on for a full breakdown…
There are many red flags traced throughout the investigation and the connection of MyDailyCashMachine with MDCM-CPA and UKDirectHost is pretty unclear.
The domain was purchased anonymously. The 2nd domain of the CPA network was purchased anonymously as well 5 months later. The hosting company’s domain is older and the name Shane Brewer is the registrant. Not only, this man is 1 of the 4 admins found on the Facebook group.
But who owns MyDailyCashMachine?…who owns the CPA network?…we have only 1 name, that owns the hosting company. Nowhere on the hosting company’s website, I could find My daily cash machine mentioned.
The CPA network does not mention the My Daily Cash Machine project. If there is a connection I could only guess it’s because of the initial letters of the 2 URLs. MDCM
The hosting company looks fraudulent as they use stock images to connect people’s faces with testimonials. All the names found there (Manuel Mbamba, Michael Anderson, Jessie Owen) are not related to the images. The 1st and 3rd name of this short list appears to another hosting company’s website, again as testimonials.
Another search for the 1st name Manuel Mbamba as Chairman of Auctor S.A reveals numerous results on various properties. Every time, Manuel is testifying amazing results by using the hosting services of a company. The thing is that the same testimonial is being found on so many hosting companies.
- TrafficFy on this one the names Michael Anderson and Jessie Owen appear again. This time though, Anderson is the founder of Reiss Corp and Owen is CEO of Patel Trading LTD.
- FTF hosting
- Syrup Digital Signage
and way more…
So, if I understand correctly, these 3 stock images are being used on various hosting companies and related websites. I wonder how can they manage to use so many different hosting services and how can they be satisfied with each and every one of them.
I believe that all those websites that include a testimonial from these 3 fake names have a connection somehow.
I even searched for those 3 brand names mentioned on these testimonials.
- The company Auctor S.A does not exist.
- The company United Corp exists but an inner search on this site for the term “Anderson” returns Zero results. No Anderson can be found on United Corp.
- There is a company with a similar name to Mauris LTD, the Mauris Enterprise Co LTD. But they have no online presence.
We deal with fake images, fake names and fake companies that do not exist.
But the red flags do not stop there…
The 2nd admin found on the Facebook group, William G Bryant, is a man involved in a previous revenue sharing scandal, Traffic Monsoon. SEC has shut down the illegal scheme of Charles Scoville and Bryant was a serious investor in Monsoon. Not to mention that Mr. Scoville managed to steal millions from people around the world, especially the UK.
Let’s analyze the external sources of income that My Daily Cash Machine presents. They say that the CPA network brings a lot of cash into the company and this money is being used to the revenue sharing pools of My Daily Cash Machine.
First of all, the CPA network launched only 2 months ago, and we can’t even tell if they are making any money yet from these offers. But even if they make money it is at least weird to use this money in order to fund another project. This time, a revenue sharing model that is promising profit for all members and investors.
They continue by saying that people can use their services without having to become members. And yes, indeed, this option is available. But, there is something we need to take into consideration as well.
From my experience, it is useless to get advertised on those sites. All members of revenue sharing schemes are advertising other money making opportunities. They try to recruit people into biz ops that are either scams or low-quality programs. No one is using such a site to get advertised without buying ad packs. Everyone is interested in making money, and the only way to make money with a rev share company is by purchasing ad packs, referring others and clicking the ads daily.
I can assure you that off-company clients would hardly pass the 0.0001% percentage.
But even if 1/3 clients had no affiliation with MyDailyCashMachine and they were buying banner impressions, still, this money can not justify ROIs for every affiliate out of ad packs purchases.
What is even more important is that any company should stand alone without having to rely on other companies. My Daily Cash Machine should not rely on MDCM – CPA network in order to survive. But My Daily Csh Machine without any real products can’t survive
And why is this happening?
Let me cut through the noise. All money coming in My Daily Cash Machine is funds from affiliates. A classic Ponzi game. In those programs, there are no external sources of income. This is, of course, illegal, and this is why the anonymous admins of My Daily Cash Machine are trying to bypass mentioning external sources.
Ponzi schemes do not last long as they are solely dependent on internal funds. When someone registers and deposits, this money is being used to pay off those that invested earlier. But from some point on recruitment will slow down. It is when no new money will be rolling in, no ROIs will be delivered.
The vast majority of participants is guaranteed to take a loss. The owners and maybe a couple of friends that invested on day 1 will escape with profit. This is why Mr. Bryant shouts out when SEC or FTC are shutting down illegal programs like that.
Even as an advertising platform My Daily Cash Machine fails to deliver on any promise.
This is not advertising service. It is a simple self-service traffic exchange system. You use it on your own and the only thing you can change is the country of the visitor. You buy impressions, cash links, and banners. Not an impressive system that could drive any sales.
I have never made a sale by using a revenue sharing platform like this one. I have used hundreds and every time the results were disappointing, It is because no one is interested in watching any ads. Not only, many members do not even click their mouse, they use software and robots to watch ads for them.
This is why the company can not offer any refunds. All purchases are without any guarantee. Have in mind though, that real advertising companies offer refunds for products and services. Here, My Daily Cash Machine can not refund any member, as all money is being transferred immediately to the revenue sharing pools.
The CPA offers were not available in my country, the cash links area was empty. The only thing that worked was the traffic exchange system. A system that has no value whatsoever. You visit other people’s websites in order to earn credits that can be used to buy impressions for your offers and websites.
This is not targeted traffic, it is a waste of time and money. Targeted traffic is when real advertising companies create specific campaigns for your brand and products. My daily Cash Machine can not advertise any website. Their self-service system is poor at best.
You should better ignore this company. Non transparent admins, bad reputation of MR. Bryant, fake images, names and companies on the hosting webisite. A classic self-service pseudo advertising Ponzi for gullible newbies.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.
Top Places to Get Affiliate Marketing Help