Are you looking for ways to expand your business but don’t have a team yet?
Hiring and outsourcing people does not have to be a headache.
There are platforms with talented freelancers and other experts and professionals to get the job done for you in no time.
On the other hand, if you are a freelancer and want to connect with millions of business owners around the globe looking for your services, then this catalog is for you.
We compiled a list of trustworthy, reliable, and time-tested marketplaces and platforms to hire and get hired.
Let’s dive right in!
Hiring & Outsourcing Platforms
Main slogan: find and hire expert freelancers. Work with the best freelance talent from around the world on our secure, flexible and cost-effective platform.
- 800K+ employers worldwide
- 1M+ paid invoices
- $250M paid to freelancers
- 99% customer satisfaction rate
- 3M+ customers
- Programming & development, writing & translation, design & art
- Administrative & secretarial, sales & marketing, business & finance
- Engineering & architecture, legal, education & training
1,807,910 Freelancers offering 4,471,384 freelancing services online.
Find jobs: 2,627 freelance jobs online. Send a Quote to get hired.
Post jobs: Get Quotes from top Freelancers for free. Give your job a title, describe in detail, what work do you need? how do you want to pay? share your preferences,
- Enterprise: offers everything you need to work efficiently and affordably online with Freelancers. Get in touch with a free consultation or demo.
- Agency: help you build your brand online, attract more Employers and earn more money for your business.
- Purchase orders: Add purchase order (PO) numbers on all invoices generated on Guru and align with your internal accounting system.
- Agreements: define exactly how you want to work online (fixed price, hourly, recurring payments, task-based)
- SafePay: a secure, transparent and convenient way to make and receive payments for online freelance services on Guru.
How it works: Find and hire freelance talent using a secure, flexible and cost-effective online platform:
- Sign up: Simply join for free, post your job, and start receiving Quotes. Use the Find Freelancers tool to get Quotes from quality Freelancers.
- Hire: Review, compare and select the best Freelancers for your job.
- Manage: Use WorkRooms to manage Freelancers and keep track of progress.
- Pay: Pay a Freelancer for a job well done through our secure payment system.
- Help & FAQ
- Freelancer directory
- IP policy
Pricing for employers: You can find, hire, and manage Freelancers at no cost on Guru.
They do charge a nominal handling fee of 2.9% for each invoice you pay. However, if you use eCheck or wire transfer you will receive 100% cashback on the handling fee!
About: Since 1998, they have been working tirelessly out of their offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Noida, India to turn these aspirations into reality.
- Website design, apps, software architecture, graphics, logos, photoshop, banners, illustrations
- Public relations, logistics proofreading, translation, research, research writing
- Articles, technical writing, blogging, internet marketing
- C# programming, software development, PHP
- WordPress, web search, finance, legal, Linux, manufacturing, Amazon web services
- Link building, eCommerce, data entry, content writing, marketing, Excel
- Ghostwriting, accounting, MySQL, C++ programming, 3D modelling
- and so much more.
Over 1800 categories.
What’s great about it:
- Browse portfolios
- View bids
- Live chat
- Pay for quality
- Track progress
- 24/7 support
How it works:
- Post a project or contest
- Choose the perfect freelancer
- Pay when you’re satisfied
- By skill
- By language
- Latest jobs
- Featured jobs
- By skill
- By location
Browse jobs – filters:
- Onlien job
- Budget: fixed price, hourly, all durations, contests
- Job state
Fees and charges:
- For employers: projects (free to sign up, post a project, receive bids from freelancers, review the freelancer’s portfolio and discuss the project requirements, For fixed price projects, a fee of 3% or $3.00 USD (whichever is greater) is levied at the time a project that has been awarded by you has been accepted by each freelancer you award, For hourly projects, a fee of 3% is levied on each payment that you make to the freelancer), contests (There is no contest fee for posting and awarding the contest for employers), services (At the time of ordering a service, employers must provide funds equivalent to the total service price)
- For freelancers: projects (For fixed price projects, if you are awarded a project, and you accept, we charge you a small project fee relative to the value of the selected bid, as an introduction fee, For hourly projects, the fee is levied on each payment as it is made by the employer to you, The fee for fixed price projects is 10% or $5.00 USD, whichever is greater, and 10% for hourly projects), contests (Submitting entries to a contest is free, The freelancer contest fee is 10% or $5.00 USD, whichever is greater), services (If you are subsequently hired to perform that Service, a 20% fee of the total service price is charged)
- Preferred freelancer program
- Project management
- Local jobs
- API for developers
- Media kit
About: They connect over 50,654,167 employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions, and territories. Freelancer Limited is trading on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ticker ASX:FLN. Locations: Vancouver, London, Buenos Aires, Manila, Jakarta, Sydney.
Freelancer.com has acquired several outsourcing marketplaces including GetAFreelancer.com and EUFreelance.com (founded by Magnus Tibell in 2004, Sweden), LimeExchange (a former business of Lime Labs LLC, USA), Scriptlance.com (founded by Rene Trescases in 2001, Canada, one of the early pioneers in freelancing), Freelancer.de Booking Center (Germany), Freelancer.co.uk (United Kingdom), Webmaster-talk.com (USA), a forum for webmasters, Rent-A-Coder and vWorker (founded by Ian Ippolito, USA, another early innovator in the freelance marketplace space).
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing.
Main slogan: find the perfect freelance services for your business.
- Graphics & design
- Digital marketing
- Writing & translation
- Video & animation
- Music & audio
- Programming & tech
Browse results – filters:
- Seller details
- Delivery time
- Pro services
- Online sellers
- Discover projects made on Fiverr
- Guides: in-depth guides covering business topics
- Learn: professional online courses, led by experts
- Community: connect with Fiverr’s team and community members
- Podcast: inside tips from top business minds
- Blog: news, information and community stories
Become a seller: work your way, you bring the skill, we’ll make earning easy.
- A gig is bought every 4 sec
- 50M+ transactions
- Price range: $5 – $10,000
How it works:
- Create a gig
- Deliver great work
- Get paid
- Check out the freelancer’s work samples
- Check out the feedback from buyers like you
- Choose the package that best fits your needs
- Contact the freelancer with any questions to make sure they are aligned with your expectations
Get free offers: Too busy to browse for services? Just ask for what you need done, set your delivery time, budget, and receive custom offers straight to your inbox.
- Fiverr Business: boost your team with exceptional talent. Set your team up for success every time with the help of freelance talent you can count on.
- Investor relations
- Help & support
- Trust & safety
- Selling on Fiverr
- Buying on Fiverr
- Community standards
- Invite a friend
- Fiverr Elevate
- Fiverr Pro
- Fiverr Studios
- Fiverr Logo Maker
- Get Inspired
About: Fiverr was founded by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger, and was launched in February 2010. The founders came up with the concept of a marketplace that would provide a two sided platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offered by freelance contractors.
Main slogan: make bright ideas happen. Find the best freelancers to deliver your project.
- Technology and programming
- Writing and translation
- Digital marketing
- Video, photo, and image
- Music and audio
- Marketing, branding, and sales
- Social media
- Get matched with expert freelancers in minutes
- Dedicated 24/7 customer service team
- Money-back guarantee and anti-fraud protection
- 3M+ rated freelancers
- 8,700+ skills
- $150M+ earned by freelancers
- Top freelancers earn $7,000+.mo
- 10 minutes to track a freelancer
- 90% of projects completed in 7 days
How it works: PeoplePerHour connects clients to expert freelancers who are available to hire by the hour or project.
For buyers: post a project, discover freelancers, uncover new ways to grow your business, meet project stream, review proposals, communicate, pay freelancers with a tap, rate your freelancer.
For freelancers: apply to become a certified freelancer, build a great profile, find the perfect projects for you, offer your best skills at your best price, meet project stream, your proposal, your way, easy invoicing, build lasting relationships with clients, provide quality experiences
- Trust & safety
- Help centre
- Plus works
- Customer stories
- Business cost calculator
- Startup cities
About: PeoplePerHour started in 2007 with a pen, pad and telephone. A lot has changed since then but our goals remain the same; connect clients to our community of expert freelancers who are available to hire by the hour or project; provide flexibility to work when it suits you, outside the archaic 9-to-5 day; and enable people to live their work dream.
So far we’ve connected over 1 million clients and freelancers and paid over £100 million to freelancers — We think we might be onto something.
Main slogan: your top source for freelancing work.
- Blogging, articles
- Website content
- Email newsletter
- Product description
- White papers
- Social media
- Technical writing
- Job source: FLW exclusive, freelance job openings, freelance blogging jobs, Ed2010, Craiglist, Indeed, BloggingPro
- Writing contests
- Writer’s guidelines
- Free eBooks for writers and authors
About: Since 1997, we have been providing the resources and services to help thousands of people make their mark on the freelance writing world. Editor: Monica Mizzi.
Freelance Writing LLC, 3422 Old Capitol Trail, PMB# 793, Wilmington, DE 19808, Phone: (800) 607-4491.
This is just the beginning of an extended catalog. I will keep the thread updated frequently.
In the meantime, check out the other related resources we have in store for you.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I’m waiting for your comments and thoughts. Which platform is the most promising? Which one should I add? Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Business Organisation & Administration, Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, Summer Dream.
Reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, tea, swimming, Audi, and family comes first.
Marketing & Business
- AZ list of online marketplaces
- Top Marketing, Business & Related Books
- Top 5 Data Visualisation Tools For Amazing Results
- Websites With Statistics You Need To Know
- Top Copywriting Books You Should Read Right Now
- Multimedia resources(AZ directory - images, graphics & design, audio & music, video, animation, themes, plugins, code, apps, tools, education, jobs, buy & sell, communities, freebies)
- Free stock photo websites(AZ directory, overviews, reviews)
- Best photo editing online apps
- Video marketing software (AZ directory and overviews)
- Modern & free web design icons