I came across another recently launched investing program so here is my chance to investigate it for you. And what a trend lately, these websites are intruding our lives almost everyday.
Is this company any different than the majority of Ponzi investing masquerades?
A beautifully designed website welcome visitors…
About Us Page
- Everyday Profit dot biz is a listed public company that has been established in order to provide investors with an exposure to a portfolio of assets that will bring consistent positive results.
- Long term relationships with preferred developers, financial commitment and overseas marketing support.
- The best global property investment opportunities for our clients. These opportunities are then put through a rigorous process of due diligence before being selected for presentation to investors and distributors.
- Comprehensive support on every stage of the investment process, ongoing management, rental and resale of investments.
- To date, the value of property our clients have invested in through us is over 2 billions across 30 markets worldwide.
The company provides a certificate under the name of Nordic Market Services Limited with the companies house number 9450196 and 20 February 2015 as the date of registration. Registered office address is 14 Billing Road, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN1 5AW.
However this is where it gets dangerous
Indeed, there is a company in the official listings with that number but the company was dissolved on 29 November 2016.
What does it mean?…Simply Everyday Profit is a big Scam, is not a registered company, they copied the certificate of an old company.
The fiasko continues on the FAQ section where they refer to another companies house number, this time the “09988800”, however that number refers to a company named Forex Strategy LTD, another dissolved corporation.
Owners – Domain
A whois search uncovers the registration date was the last day of 2016. Just 13 days ago. The owners are hiding and only an address in Amsterdam, Holland is provided. The certificate UK address has nothing to do with that address. Another address is shown on the official website, in Preston UK. The company is showing 2 different addresses in UK (certificate and homepage) and another one is found on the domain registration (Holland).
and they managed to reach a total of over $2 billions in 30 markets in just 13 days???…yeah, sure.
- Julie Herzigova – Product manager
- Patrick Pool – support
- Laura Stegner – executive assistant supporting 2 vice presidents and an operating partner
- Martha Healy – marketing consultant
This is where it gets hot…
By performing a Google image search I was able to find out that the one referring to Mr Patrick Pool is just a stock photo image used on many websites and properties online. The same applies for the photographs of Laura Stegner and Martha Healy that are being used massively as well on other sites.
This is why you should never invest without a deep research…
- #1 – 130% after 1 day, minimum deposit $10, maximum $10,000
- #2 – 200% after 3days, min $10, max $10,000
- #3 – 275% after 5 days, min $10, max $10,000
- #4 – 370% after 7 days, min $10, max $10,000
- #5 – 700% after 15 days, min $10, max $10,000
- #6 – 1500% after 30 days, min $10, max $10,000
I think I will go for the plan #1, what you say, 30% profit in just 1 day. Without doing anything?…..OK, enough..!!!
The whole plan table is a BIG JOKE. There extremely high ROIs is nothing but an illusion. Another element that shows the table was created in less than 2 minutes is that the minimum and maximum deposit limits are on every plan the same.
- Running Days – 11
- Total Investors – 52
- Total deposited – $6,149
- Total Withdrawn – $1,390
Perfect money, Payeer, bitcoin
3% commissions on all deposits of your downline members.
Apart from the fact that this company is a big scam I want to underline here that the vast majority of investing programs out there are pure Ponzi schemes.
All the funds from newly recruited affiliates entering that systems are used to pay off existing investors. And that leads to a mathematical collapse. Recruitment can not last forever and with no real products for the retail market the company’s cash flow is going to disappear.
At that time, the “Anonymous” owners will get the most of funds, ready for their next Ponzi masquerade. A few earlier investors might make a profit, which I strongly doubt on that platforms, because simply the most of companies are not paying. More importantly the majority of affiliates will lose out their investments.
That programs are designed only to steal money from people. You can see what I mean by visiting the “Revenue Share & HYIP Monitoring” page
Do not take these opportunities seriously…
How to Make Money Online Away from Investing Scams
If you want to create a business with a long term potential I strongly suggest that you get started with an affiliate website, just like I did 2 years ago. It could not be more adventurous.
There is only one catch in that case, your personal work / devotion. It is not an investing model, you have to make it happen.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.
The Best All-in-One Business Package for Newbies