ONLINE EDUCATION RESOURCES
Books, programs, courses, training, and so much more
CLICK ON AN ICON OR TITLE BELOW TO CHOOSE A CATEGORY
- Alison: 4,000+ Free online courses with certificates & diplomas. Categories: IT, health, language, business, management, personal development, sales & marketing, engineering & construction, teaching & academics. Career categories: health science, finance, information technology, education & training, business management & administration, marketing, sales, service, agriculture, food & natural resources, hospitality & tourism, technology, engineering, mathematics, architecture & construction, government, & public administration, law, public safety, manufacturing, transportation, distribution & logistics, human services, arts, audio & video, communications. Departments: resume builder, workplace personality assessment, mental health assessment, learning management system, webinars, blog, Alison for business, eLearning Africa, news & press, create courses on Alison.
- Brainly: Get Expert-Verified Homework Help and explanations personalized with AI. Homework help, AI tutor & live experts, test prep. Categories: mathematics, history, English, biology, chemistry, physics, social studies, and so much more. Departments: Q&A, textbook solutions, online tutoring, careers, advertise, community, for schools and teachers, scholarships, honor code, guidelines, blog, volunteers, help, safety. 350M+ students and teachers, 17M+ monthly users, 2,000+ moderators.
- CodeSchool: Learn to Code. Advance your career. Comprehensive course designed by experts for anyone, with easy to understand concepts, engaging videos and lab exercises to practice what you learnt. Our specially designed program for passionately interest coders. With extensive course material that addresses a wide-range of topics and help you code across platforms – Web, Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX etc. Career development: job titles, potential paths and growth opportunities that will open up if you spin your coding ability into a lasting career. Other departments: blog.
- CognitiveClass: Get ahead in the tech industry and advance your career. 3M+ users, AI, Data Science, and emerging technologies. 1,5M+ certificates issued, 300+ courses and projects. Industries: Agriculture, banking, cyber security, financial services, government, healthcare, IT, insurance, manufacturing, marketing, media and entertainment, retail, social media, software development, and more. Various badges and learning paths.
- Coursera: Learn without limits. Start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,800 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies. 124M+ people. For individuals, businesses, universities, and governments. 30+ career categories, online degrees, community, blog, teaching center, press, investors, articles, directory, and free courses as well.
- CreativeLive: Do what you love, learn the skills you need to live your dreams in career, hobby, and life. Categories: OnAir (free classes 24/7), photo & video, art & design, music & audio, craft & maker, money & life. 10M+ creators. Departments: community, creative guides, for teams, podcasts, help center, instructors, stories, press, blog, careers. Full review
- Dell Technologies: Education services. Develop transformational skills with training and certifications
to accelerate the adoption of new and emerging technologies.Technologies/solutions: cloud, converged infrastructure, data protection, data science, desktop, networking, security, servers, storage, visualization. Roles: cloud architect, data scientist, implementation engineer, platform engineer, systems administrator, technology architect. Certifications. Other departments: support, community, blogs, podcasts, discussion, featured training, FREE on-demand courses, get certified, knowledge library, learning accelerator, learning hub, purchase options, customer catalog.
- EnvatoTuts+: Learn creative skills. 1000s of tutorials, tips and tricks from leading experts. Categories: Design, business, photo, video, web design, code, music. There’s also a YouTube channel. Part of the Envato family.
- FutureLearn: Progress your way. Fuel your professional progression with tailored learning to help you take each step towards your future. Subjects: business & management, creative arts & media, healthcare & medicine, history, IT & computer science, language, law, literature, nature & environment, politics & society, psychology & mental health, science, engineering, maths, study skills, teaching. Courses: short, expert tracks, microcredentials, online degrees. 260+ world-class institutions and educators. Other departments: for business, press, blog, careers, learning guides, certificates, FAQs, help center.
- IBM: FREE training, classes, paths, collections, credentials. Get certified, earn badges, view your earned credentials. Categories: Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, asset management, cloud, cloud paks, data & analytics, IT infrastructure, security, supply chain, free digital learning. Learning paths and collections popular categories: analytics, automation, business operations, cloud, data and AI, finance, security, systems. Other resources: documentation, redhat, skills, support portal, developer, partner plus.
- Khan Academy: Free, World-Class Education. Math Pre-K 8th Grade, Math high-school & college, math get ready courses, test1 prep, science, arts & humanities, reading & language arts, computing, economics, life skills, partner content. Departments: news, impact, interns, supporters, contributors, careers, internships, help center, support community, share your story, press.
- Kutztown University – Free Online Learning Programs: The small business development center. The Kutztown SBDC offers Online Learning Programs alongside 9 how-to videos on a variety of Small Business topics. We have one of the largest collections of free, on-demand entrepreneurial training resources in the United States. Our Online Learning is part of our “Success Network” and is sourced from the SBA, IRS, American Express, HubSpot Academy and custom programs from the Pennsylvania SBDC Network. Subjects: start-up, managing a business, loans and financial management, taxes, marketing, technology tutorials, video tutorials.
- Microsoft Learn: Build skills that open doors. See all you can do with documentation, hands-on training and certifications to help you get the most from Microsoft products. Career paths: administrator, AI engineer, app maker, business user, data analyst, data engineer, data scientist, developer, devops engineer, functional consultant, identity and access administrator, information protection administrator, security operations analyst, security engineer, solutions architect. Learning paths subjects: business applications, data & AI, digital and application innovation, modern life, modern work, professional social network, search, ads and news, security. Courses levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced. Education center: professional development, product guides, instructor materials, educator programs. Student hub: certifications, events on demand, Github codespaces, ambassadors. FAQ & help.
- PluralSight: Thousands of courses authored by our network of industry experts. Skill levels: beginner, advanced, intermediate. Subjects: architecture & construction, business professional, creative professional, data professional, IT ops, manufacturing & design, information & cyber security, software development, web development.
- Stanford Online: FREE online courses & FREE content library. Categories: Engineering, computer science & security, business & management, energy & sustainability, data science, medicine & health, education, and more. Programs: graduate education, professional education, custom & executive programs. Schools & centers: engineering, education, Stanford Doerr school of sustainability, School of humanities & sciences, graduate school of business, Stanford law school, school of medicine, and more.
- Udacity: The latest technical skills. Yours for the taking. Categories: data science, programming & development, artificial intelligence, business, autonomous systems, product management, cloud computing, cyber security. For the enterprise: talent transformation, digital competency, industries, corporate social responsibility, train-to-hire, resources, schools. For the government: nations, federal. For individuals: schools and programs. For teams: discovery, fluency, course, nanodegfree. Other departments: featured programs, only at Udacity, catalog, career services, student success, talks, scholarships, AI, help and support, FAQ, blog, partners, jobs, instructors.
- Udemy: Free & paid quality online courses. Trusted by 14K+ companies and millions of learners around the world. Categories: development, business, finance & accounting, IT & software, office productivity, personal development, design, marketing, lifestyle, photography & video, health & fitness, music, teaching & academics. Departments: business, teach for Udemy, careers, blog, help center, investors.
- WayUp: Candidates From Every Background: Land an internship or entry-level job at cutting edge startups, Fortune 500 companies or anything in between. Your career starts here. Companies want to meet qualified and diverse candidates. We’ll help you get hired in just a few clicks. For employers: Virtual campus recruiting. Qualified & diverse candidates guaranteed.
- Blattner Trevor, Dr.: Redefining the Top 1% – Morgan James Publishing (July 27, 2021) (LEADERSHIP). This book discusses advanced concepts of leadership and personal development. It’s not an easy read, it’s not entertaining, and I found myself studying the concepts very carefully. There is action involved and exercises that you may complete if you want to apply this knowledge successfully to your life. Read it while you are 100% focused, calm, and away from distractions. And then, read it again, at least 2 times. The first read is only a warmup so you can really dive deep into the topics through the 2nd read.
- Edwards, Ray: How to Write Copy that Sells (2016), Morgan James Publishing (COPYWRITING). Ray Edwards is a communications strategist and copywriter for many industry leaders. He’s also the founder of the Copywriting Academy. If you want to master your ‘Sales Letter’ skills, then this book is exactly what you need. With the help of this book and other Ray’s educational material, I was able to improve drastically the performance of numerous landing pages and campaigns.
- Miller, Donald: Building a StoryBrand (2017), HarperCollins Leadership (COPYWRITING). Donald “Don” Miller is an American author, public speaker, and business owner. He is the CEO of StoryBrand. The book aims to help businesses and organizations clarify their marketing message so customers engage. A paradigm-shifting approach to connecting with customers can give you the ultimate competitive advantage by revealing the secret to helping customers understand the benefits of using your products, ideas, or services. FULL REVIEW.
- Settle, Ben: Super-Villains Of Persuasion #2 (2018), MakeRight Publishing, Inc (COPYWRITING). A very powerful book that’s absolutely necessary for business owners, marketers, copywriters, salespeople, people with no confidence, people with a vision, and people with dreams. FULL REVIEW.
- Walker, Jeff: Launch. An internet millionaire’s secret formula to sell almost anything online, build a business you love, and live the life of your dreams. (MARKETING). A unique framework for creating anticipation during product launches. REVIEW.
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing.
Marketing & Business
- AZ list of online marketplaces
- Top 5 Data Visualisation Tools For Amazing Results
- Popular Domain Name Ideas Generators
- Time-Tested Hiring & Outsourcing Platforms