Keyword research is very important for every website owner in order to understand what people are looking for and create content accordingly.
Additionally, it gives you insights on the competition and statistical data to analyze important factors.
Jaaxy – The Best Keyword and Niche Market Research Suite
Jaaxy is not a simple keyword research tool. It is a research suite and is developed by the team of Wealthy Affiliate (WA).WA is an open education project, a mini-university with a live community that helps people start an online business on their own, operating since 2005. They provide training on Keyword Research, SEO, WordPress, website development, content creation among others.
Moreover, they offer tools and services like keyword research, website hosting & security, and domain registration.
And Jaaxy is built upon their technical and marketing knowledge.
Their slogan …“The only research platform you need”…
- Domain flipping – a business model where you find and buy a domain related to a keyword that has a high number of searches and low amount of QSR (Quoted Search Results) and then sells the domain for profit.
- Lightening fast niche research
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Accurate competition metrics
How Jaaxy Works – The Algorithm
Jaaxy gathers data from all the popular search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Bing). The sophisticated algorithms produce traffic and competition numbers by searching all the competing website pages that get ranked for the exact search term you perform.
Have in Mind these 3 things only when you Perform a Keyword Search
- How much traffic
- How many competing websites
- The Keyword makes sense to a human being
In order to save yourself from paralysis of over-analysis. Besides, you will be creating posts and campaigns almost every day. What matters most is to engage with people by offering quality content.
Let’s Perform a Keyword Search
I used a very popular keyword “make money online”
Jaaxy provides data on
- Avg (average number of searches that the keyword receives per month)
- Traffic (estimated visits on your website if you achieve first page rankings)
- QSR (Quoted Search Results – the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword)
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator – Green is great, Yellow is OK, Red is poor).And is based on the competition.
- SEO – a score based on traffic and competition, the higher it is, the more likely you get ranked for this keyword on the 1st page.
- Domains (availability of domains related to the keyword)
- Related – related keywords to our initial search term
- Brainstorm – a list of keywords to help you brainstorm
Interesting results I came through
Of course the initial search “make money online” is very very popular. On average it has 180K searches but as you can see the tool mentions the KGI as RED.271 competing websites.
But the second term is excellent. In order to make sense, we will target it as “best ways TO make money online”.The 2889 searches per month in combination with the 51 competing websites is something we have to target right away.
The 3rd term has the same competition but less traffic. But it is a great keyword in overall.
Other Jaaxy Features
Jaaxy uses google instant function to come up with related keywords. Although it is a method you can use alone, without a tool, Jaaxy can save you valuable time as the results are displayed instantly.
The technique is a nutshell works like this. You enter a keyword in the Google search line and then surround it (before & after +space) with the letters of the alphabet and numbers.
The term “make money online” returned
- 129 keywords + “a”
- 141 keywords + “b”
- 8 keywords + “z”
- 8 keywords + “1”
- and on and on with every letter and number
Saved Lists (store your results), Search history
As you can see in search analysis you can refine your search by the search engine.
It includes Commission Junction, LinkShare, Digital River, and Click Bank.
The tool gets data feeds from Google Trends, Yahoo Buzz, Alexa topics, Amazon best sellers and Twitter trends.
You enter a “keyword” and a “URL” to find the position a site is get ranked for a specific term.
Upon signing you will receive 3 bonuses PDFs.
- 1000 High traffic, Low competition keywords
- Niches, keywords, success
- Domain industry secrets
Additionally, they included video material to guide you through
- Jaaxy 2.0- Keyword research and management
- Website research and analysis
- Niche research refinement
- Affiliate program walkthrough
You can find extremely useful and interesting topics in categories like
- Competition research
- Google keywords
- Case studies
- Jaaxy News
- Jaaxy training
- Keyword lists
Is a TRY before to BUY
You can perform a Jaaxy search right here so you have a better understanding of its true power.
Jaaxy can save you time, I mean a lot of time. The application is very fast and the team behind ensures accurate results. On top of the keyword research and all the important factors the tool analyses you can tag domain availability, find affiliate programs or even get a website’s rankings for specific keywords.
The alphabet soup and the brainstorm features will transform you into a marketing ninja. No more blogging cut-off, no more running out of ideas. The training section and the blog department add to the overall value of the app. You can test it and see if it suits your needs.
I hope you enjoyed another article , here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
NEXT WA REVIEWED DEPARTMENT
Forum, Live Chat, Network
Private Messaging, Member Profiles, Classrooms
Let’s Work Together
Let me become your Wealthy Affiliate Guide to help you build a profitable business faster
WHAT’S INCLUDED FOR FREE
(Real Value $16,000+)
- Bonus #8 – Hidden/Private
Wealthy Affiliate Bonuses
Become a Premium Member of Wealthy Affiliate
And Unlock the Vault of Bonuses
Some of the links on this page are “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase a product, membership, or service, I may receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally or I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For more information, I refer you to the Disclaimer page