9 days after he was born, he stopped breathing
When you read lines like this one in a video immediately you got hooked on a story loop, what is going to happen? so you continue watching the video and reading every line
Sadly, the doctor laid the lifeless body on the bed
And it’s getting even more interesting and at the same time 10 times more dramatic, a cold feeling running down your spine
And then his grandmother held his body close
Hope, yes, the story loops continues…
and began whispering into his ear
Miraculously, he revived in her arms
Suddenly, everything changes, the ultimate event, resurrection as a result of pure love…
For me, just reading the word “Revive” only makes me daydream. But why? you see, my name is Tasos, the short version of Anastasios, which in Greek means “Resurrection, Revival”. I know, I’m not able to resurrect others…but someone else could, he who had been on the other side, even for a few moments. He had a guardian angel to save him right on time, and he was able to save millions of people later on in his life…was he blessed?
Looking for Ways to Start an Online Business? Here’s a List of the Best Solutions
Zig Ziglar Story
- Zig Ziglar was born in Coffee County in southeastern Alabama, to John Silas Ziglar and Lila Wescott Ziglar. It was November 06, 1926.
- In 1931, when Ziglar was five years old, his father took a management position at a Mississippi farm, and his family moved to Yazoo City, Mississippi, where he spent most of his early childhood. The next year, his father died of a stroke, and his younger sister died two days later.
Pretty devastating, I know, whenever there is a loss of a family member everything turns to black. But he used to say…
It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; It’s how you handle what happens to you
- The 10th of 12 children, he was raised in a poor family by his widowed mother during the Great Depression
That reminds me, my grandmother, one of 10 children raised in a land of misery during the 2nd world war. 7 of them did not make it and were either tortured, killed, or disappeared. She with 2 of her brothers were lucky and so I had the chance to live with them.
Back to our story…
- At 7 he was already helping to support his family by selling their vegetables and milk
This part of the story is very similar to the story of my father, who had to support his poor family at the age of 6. How on earth could a kid at such a young age be able to sell socks and shirts on the streets? Cruel, inhuman, definitely not right.
- He dreamed of being a Navy pilot, but when he was 20 years old, he fell in love with a beautiful redhead named Jean and married.
- He was in the Navy V-12 Navy College Training Program and attended the University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina
- In order to support his new family, he quit school, abandoned his dream, and sold pots and pans.
Success is one thing you can’t pay for. You buy it on the installment plan and make payments every day.
- Life as a salesman was unpredictable, and so, for years, the couple struggled financially.
- Sometimes he could only afford a few gallons of gas, and so, wherever his car rolled to a stop is where he would start working door-to-door.
- He maintained a positive attitude about everything and made promises to Jean about how good things were going to be.
It is your Attitude, not your Aptitude, that determines your Altitude.
- Refusing to accept defeat, he decided instead, to spread his message of positivity.
- He began traveling to churches, schools, and clubs, sharing lessons about the power of positive thinking.
- Every night, he wrote down all the great things he planned to accomplish the next day
- When the company he worked for dissolved, he decided to sell the product he knew best: his own energy and optimism
- He turned to full-time motivational speaking, helping countless people achieve their dreams
You’ve got to be before you can do, and do before you can have
- When he read a positive article in the newspaper, he placed it in a folder called “Inspirational Stories”
- Building a library of material to share in his seminars
- By 1975, he had written, “See you at the Top”, a book of his most inspiring thoughts and stories.
- It was rejected by 30 different publishers before it was finally printed
- It has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide
- You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want
- One of the world’s most trusted experts on motivation
- He traveled over 5 million miles in his 40-year career, hosting seminars for people from all walks of life
- As well as advising Fortune 500 CEOs to US Presidents,
- Zig Ziglar passed away in 2012, two days after celebrating his 66th wedding anniversary
- His message of hope and inspiration lives on, in his 30 books that have sold millions of copies
- And been translated into more than 36 languages
- His optimism and enthusiasm impacted more than 250 million people around the world and continue to inspire more every day
Failure is an event, not a person
He was motivated more than anybody else, remember?
What a Story
Dramatic, suspense, turnovers, hope, success.
I was immediately hooked on this short video clip. I watched it over 10 times in the last hour. Sometimes, you get emotional without warning, just a few words are enough to make it happen.
I know that I would feel depressed if 5 publishers in a row rejected my proposal. But he had the courage to ask the 31st publisher before he got what he wanted, a ticket to live his dream.
All the great stories can inspire us, can make us moving forward until we get what we want. It’s our attitude and optimism that make all the difference. He was a living example, you can be too. You only have to close your eyes and believe.
Become a Digital Entrepreneur and Transform Your Life
Big Quotes PDF
I’m often asked what my favorite quote or saying is. Frankly, there are hundreds of inspiring adages that help illustrate the incredible potential each of us possesses. I hope this little book of quotes will inspire, encourage and motivate you, provide hope and at times a smile…See you over the top.
Ambition Quotes Examples
Your business is never really good or bad ‘out there’. Your business is either good or bad right between your own two ears.
It’s easy to get to the top after you get through the crowd at the bottom
Success is not a destination, is a journey
Motivation is the fuel necessary to keep the human engine running
If we don’t start, it’s certain we can’t arrive
Attitude Quotes Examples
Positive thinking will let you use the abilities, training, and experience you have
You cannot tailor make the situations in life, but you can tailor make the attitudes to fit those situations before they arise
You can disagree without being disagreeable.
To respond is positive, to react is negative
Encouragement Quotes Examples
You cannot make it as a wandering generality. You must become a meaningful specific
You will make a lousy anybody else, but you will be the best “you” in existence
You must manage yourself before you can lead someone else.
Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off our goals.
Guidance Quotes Examples
Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love
Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days
You’ve got to be before you can do, and do before you can have
You don’t drown by falling in water; you only drown if you stay there
Happiness Quotes Examples
The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now
Hope Quotes Examples
Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night
You cannot solve a problem until you acknowledge that you have one and accept responsibility for solving it
Integrity Character Quotes Examples
If people like you they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you they’ll do business with you
When we do more than we are paid to do, eventually we will be paid more for what we do
Self-Image Quotes Examples
Some people find fault like there is a reward for it
It’s not what you know, it’s what you use that makes a difference.
Success Quotes Examples
The price of success is much lower than the price of failure
Remember there is plenty of room at the top – but not enough to sit down
You don’t “pay the price” for success – you enjoy the benefits of success
The 14 essential lessons for successful selling – Overview
#1 When possible, establish value before you give price
#2 Always establish value before you ask for the order
#3 Get the prospect involved with the product as quickly as possible
#4 Your best prospects are the toughest ones to connect with
#5 Your best prospects often show no interest at all
#6 Give your prospect ownership all the way through
#7 You ask the prospects how they feel, now what they think
#8 Sometimes, you need to back away
#9 Really good technique in the hands of a really good person is extremely effective
#10 Make it affordable
#11 You need to understand what your sales objective is when you have a sales conversation
#12 You need to know as much as possible about your prospect
#13 Don’t miss the sale because you don’t have what the prospect asks for
#14 Find out where the prospect has a need and then strengthen their weakness by selling them what you’re selling
A proven 3-step process for selling anything
A pretty bold statement, let’s dive deep…
Everything is selling. Whatever you ate for breakfast started the journey to your table when someone sold something. You probably won’t make any money this week unless someone, maybe you, sells something and makes money. SO if
you have something to share with the world—an idea, product, service, or message—you need a proven process to sell it.
The 3 steps – Overview
Tease, Please, Seize
#1 Tease: This initial step contains the Hook – where you “plant the seed” of interest. You reveal the problem your idea, product, or service solves…
#2 Plase: This step turns your customer’s initial interest into a concrete desire. Here you demonstrate how your idea, product, or service will totally solve the problem you revealed in the Tease step…
#3 Seize: Finally, go for the kill. You’ve shown the value you provide, so now is the time to seize the opportunity. It can be tempting to feel like you are being too pushy, but you can’t think of this step that way…
I bet this story ring a few bells to you as well. Because every human has a similar story to share. And stories are repeatable and keep the mind alert. People are drawn to stories as they’re drawn to clarity. And when you read, listen or watch a story, you put yourself in the place of the hero of the story.
In his story, I believe the blessed one, his guide, was his grandmother. She only whispered love into his ear, and that alone changed everything. The infant knew that others cared, he knew that there was hope, and so the miracle happened.
The miracle is out there waiting for your embrace. Be extraordinary and motivated forever! To your success
Credits go to Goalcast for this brilliant digital production
That’s it, I hope you enjoyed another article, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Do you have an inspiring story to share?
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Business Organisation & Administration, Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, Summer Dream.
Reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, tea, swimming, Audi, and family comes first.
- Build Strong Relationships With Remote Employees
- Entrepreneurship Meaning: Is Not Just Running Businesses
- Logic vs imagination in entrepreneurship
- Should I become an entrepreneur?
- What drives me as an entrepreneur - a personal story
- Embrace failure and learn from it
- 12 Powerful Productivity Hacks For Business Owners
- Most people don't succeed, but you can be the exception
- Why a coffee shop is not always a good business idea
- 10 Ways To Know If You Need A Real Estate Agent
- A Friend’s Story As A Family Owned Business Problems Example
- How to Choose the Best Requirements Management Solution
- 7 Steps to Prepare Your Business for the AI and Automation Revolution
- Valid Reasons to Convince You that Take Action Rewards
- PTC-GPT Sites Real-Time Monitoring
Marketing & Business
- AZ list of online marketplaces
- Top 5 Data Visualisation Tools For Amazing Results
- Popular Domain Name Ideas Generators
- Time-Tested Hiring & Outsourcing Platforms