Are you looking to enhance customer experience on your website? Good idea.
Installing a live chat option is the first step to providing a better service.
When we installed live chat on this website, a long time ago, everything changed.
We could answer questions in real-time and interact with visitors on a deeper level.
Replying to comments and emails is one thing, chatting live is another.
It’s more personal and you appear professional as well.
Not to mention countless other benefits, like reducing costs, increasing conversion rates, becoming proactive, improving customer satisfaction, boosting credibility and authority, reducing shopping cart abandonment, and so much more.
We have compiled a list of the most popular live chat solutions in the market.
Let’s dive right in!
Website Live Chat Solutions
Main slogan: Message your customers, they’ll love you for it. Monitor and chat with the visitors on your website, respond to support tickets and create a help center to empower customers to help themselves – all 100% Free.
- Live chat
- Chat pages
Live chat features:
- Real-time monitoring
- Native mobile apps
- Automated triggers
- Customizable widgets
- Ticketing built-in
- Remove branding
- Canned shortcuts
- 100+ integrations
- 27 languages, GEO IP tracking, Aliases, Message filtering
- Group messaging, track sentiment, file transfer, secure encryption
- Video & voice (add-on), unlimited history, tags, custom tabs
- Agent messaging, track engagement, attention bubble, message sneak-peak
- Screen sharing (coming soon), detailed reporting, domain restriction, visitor information
- Desktop notifications, ban/unban visitors, scheduler, in-char payments (in beta mode)
- 1880+ emoji, agent alerts, mail notifications, automated translation (in beta mode)
What you can do with this app:
- Monitor website visitors in real time
- Answer chats from your mobile device
- Proactively engage visitors with Triggers
- Customize the widget to suit your site
- Localize greetings and messages in your language.
- Respond quickly with predefined shortcuts
- Integrate with WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- Hire chat agents
- Hire a virtual assistant
- Partners (become a partner, directory)
- Help center
- WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart, Drupal, Magento, Shopify, Weebly, Wix
- OsCommerce, Prestashop, whmcs, GeoIP, Talon, ZenCart, Cayzu Help Desk
Premium services and add-ons:
Remove the tawk.to branding and use your logo instead.
- $9/month – paid annually
- $15/month – paid monthly
Hire live agents that are professionally trained and ready to answer chats on your behalf 24/7. Make sure that they are a good fit for your specific niche.
Video/Voice/Screen sharing. Solve problems fast for your customers with Video chat, Voice calls, and a 2-way screen sharing.
A live chat tool to interact with your visitors, answer their questions, and improve the overall user experience on your website. Free and premium versions available. Real-time monitoring, native mobile apps, automated triggers, customizable widgets, ticketing built-in, integrations).
This is the tool I use for many years now.
About: Launched in 2013 by Robert D’Assisi.
Main slogan: a complete customer service platform that delights your customers and fuels your sales. Connect with customers.
- Trusted by 31,000+ companies
- 100+ employees
- 1,500+ partners
- Chat tools: message sneak-peak, canned responses, chat tags, rich messages, file sharing, chat archives, notifications, chat transfer, chat ratings
- Customer engagement: targeted messages, messaging mode, eye-catchers, chat buttons, URL rules, ticket form, chat routing, chat history, chat transcripts
- Customization: personalization, agent profiles, languages, chat boosters
- Reports and analytics: data summary, chat reports, data export, agent reports, ticket reports, customer reports, eCommerce reports, filters, dashboard
- Security: encryption, credit card masking, data storage, access restriction, visitor banning, logging in with Google, compliance, single sing-on
- 200+ integrations
- Live chat APIs: customer SDK, webhooks, chat widget JS API, chat API, reports API
- Ticketing system: tickets, private comments, ticket tags, ticket statuses, ticket ratings, reports
- Sales & eCommerce: customer data, product cards, goals and sales tracker, pre-chat survey, customer details, eCommerce integrations
- Team management: agent accounts, groups, chat supervision, agent roles, chat limit, work scheduler
- Messaging channels: chat widget, Facebook, SMS, Apple business chat, chat page, email
- Use cases
- Customers: case studies, industries
- Support: help desk, community, webinars, experts marketplace, API & developers, system status
- Company: investors, partner program, press, careers
- Starter: small office/home office. $16/mo per agent billed annually or $19/mo.
- Team: full-time support team. $33/mo per agent billed annually or $39/mo.
- Business: customer service department. $50/mo per agent billed annually or $59/mo
- Enterprise: fortune 500 companies. Individual contract with annual billing, request a call.
About: Launched in 2002. Mariusz Cieply is one of the founders and main shareholders.
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing
Main slogan: connect with your leads and customers in real-time.
SendInBlue is an email marketing automation platform and they offer a live chat feature as well.
- Live chat
- Drag and drop builder
- HTML editor
- Personalized emails
- Free responsive template gallery
- Custom forms
- Custom contact fields
- Marketing automation
- Welcome emails
- Perfect time sending
- Real-time statistics
- Advanced open & click-through reports
- Heat map
- Email testing and preview
- Landing page builder
- Transactional emails with templates
- SMTP for transactional emails
- Contact management
- Subscription forms
- Scenarios builder
- Lead scoring
- Lead generation
- Deliverability test
- Dedicated IP
- SMS marketing
- Transactional SMS
- A/B testing
Live chat (how it works):
- Setup your chatbox: Create a seamless experience for your website visitors by setting up your chat environment and personalizing it to match your business. Customize the colors, then add your business name and logo so your customers will immediately recognize that it’s you.
- Install in seconds
- Be there for customers and leads in real-time
- Organize your team
- Help center
- API docs
- Find an agency
- Free: getting started
- Lite: perfect for new marketers, €19/mo, 10,000 emails
- Premium: €49/mo, 20,000 emails
- Enterprise: get a quote
About: Sendinblue offers cloud-based digital marketing tools to over 175,000 growing companies around the world. Their team represents over 40 nationalities and reflects their product’s international reach.
Offices: USA, France, India, Germany
Main slogan: with ChatBot, automating customer service is a breeze. An all-in-one platform to build and launch conversational chatbots without coding.
- Chatbot for marketing
- Chatbot for sales
- chatbot for customer support
- Chatbot for education
- Chatbot for enterprise
- Visual drag and drop builder: The fastest way to create AI chatbots on your own terms and without coding.
- Testing tool
- Customizable chat widget
- Prebuild templates
- Add teammates
- User data
- API and webhooks
- Dynamic responses
- Help center
- API & developers
- Chatbot guide
- System status
- Partner program
- 24/7 support
- 100% of common questions answered instantly
- Improve workflows and productivity
- Support customers around the clock
- Resolve problems smarter and faster
- Grow without adding overhead
- Generate and qualify leads automatically
- Enhance customer experience
- Increase conversion rates
- Balance automation with human touch
- Apply ready-to-use templates to help customers
- Connect ChatBot with your favorite tools
- Starter: $50/mo, 1,000 chats, then $0.01/chat
- Team: $149/mo, 5,000 chats, then $0.01/chat
- Business: $499/mo, 25,000 chats, then $0.01/chat
- Enterprise: fixed-price contracts for big teams in large companies, contact the support team.
There’s a 14-day free-trial period.
Best Email Marketing Automation Services
The Ultimate List
Main slogan: create instant connections with proactive live chat software. Utilize live chat software to convert website visitors into paying customers in seconds. Powered by automation, smart routing options enable users to chat with agents that are best equipped to provide assistance.
With LiveAgent’s advanced features, you’ll save tons of time. Spend that time focusing on what’s important — building meaningful relationships with your customers with the best live chat software.
LiveAgent is an omnichannel helpdesk software complete with advanced automation, live chat, social integrations, and call center capabilities.
- Online visitors
- Smooth website integration
- Proactive chat invitations: Set up rules to automatically invite visitors to chat online
- Website monitoring
- Real-time typing-view
- Over 200 integrations
- Increase sales
- Become proactive
- Improve satisfaction
- Cut costs
- Increase conversion rates
- Decrease resolution times
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment
- Improve customer happiness
Other services and products:
- Help desk: omnichannel customer service support
- Call center: built-in software
- Social media: answers your followers directly from the app
- Customer portal: designated query tracking for customers
- Use cases
- Success stories
- Customer reviews
- Industry solutions
- Business solutions
- Support portal: data migration, system status, change log, request for proposal
- Company: awards and certificates, partner, VoIP partners
- Typing test
- Free: Forever free account with some limitations
- Ticket: A must-have organization tool for email ticketing, $15/agent/mo.
- Ticket & chat: A robust multi-channel live chat and ticketing solution, $29/agent/mo
- All-inclusive: A powerful omnichannel helpdesk with 180+ features, $39/agent/mo
About: a software development company established in 2004. Ever since the inception, their focus was on developing B2B apps.
Founders: Andrej Harsani, Viktor Zeman. Offices: Bratislava, Kyiv, New York.
The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
Images, Graphics, Audio, Video, Animation, Themes, Plugins, Code, Apps, Education, Jobs, Buy & Sell Art
This is just the beginning of an extended catalog. I will keep the thread updated frequently.
In the meantime, check out the other related resources we have in store for you.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I’m waiting for your comments and thoughts. Which solution is the most promising? Which one should I add? Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.