The demand for live events, conferences, meetings on the cloud, and webinars skyrocketed during 2020 for the obvious reasons that followed the covid-19 restrictions.
I bet you’re overwhelmed by the myriad of choices.
You want to compare features, pricing plans and guarantees, to find the solution for your needs.
We have you covered.
We compiled a list of the most reliable webinar platforms and hosting services to step up your game and boost your business.
It’s a list we’ll be updating frequently.
Let’s dive right in!
Webinars | Platforms & Hosting Solutions
Main slogan: The Most Powerful All-In-One Webinar Platform. See Why Over 50,000 Businesses Across 40 Different Industries Love WebinarJam.
- Cloud-based broadcasting technology
- Up to 5,000 attendees
- Up to 6 presenters
- All devices in HD glory: high-definition for desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile
- Live chat
- Private chat
- Sticky announcements
- Questions & answers
- Automated recordings
- Replica replays
- Flexible scheduling: right now, scheduled, recurring series, always-on
- Attendee spotlight: bring people from the audience onto your virtual stage: speaker request, attendee on screen, eject out
- Stream from anywhere: Apple iOS, Android
- Page builder – maximize your registration with professionally-designed pages: point-and-click templates, easy split-testing, free unlimited hosting, mobile-responsive
- Full email & SMS system: email automation, customized messaging, SMS text
- Active offers – convert your webinars into fully-fledged money-making events with live offer displays: urgency and scarcity, clickable offers
- Panic button: sometimes tech issues happen, you’ve got an escape plan: insta-boot a new room, auto-redirect everybody
- Polls & surveys: quiz your audience and get to know them: polls & surveys, real-time results
- Easy presentations – present like a pro with Powerpoint or Keynote slides: all file formats, custom transitions, straight from app, overlay annotations
- Browser-based solution: no downloads, no hassles
- Handouts – share files with your peers and attendees: all file formats, share or revoke access
- Drawing board – enhance your presentations with your own personal touch: screen annotations, shapes and mindmaps
- Video injections – plug in a video and run your presentation on auto-pilot: seamless injection, multi-video queue
- One-click registration – push your sign-up ratios through the roof: works with any autoresponder, one-click registration
- Automated integrations – with any autoresponder or CRM of your choice: easy email integration, seamless tagging, if/then rules, 3rd party tracking
- Control center – let your staff moderate and manage the event while you focus on the presentation: moderate chat & q&a, real-time analytics, operate the room features, control the attendees
- Free or paid – charge a fee for your live sessions: multiple payment gateways, sale validation
- Always-on room – reserve a 24/7 dedicated, branded room for your business: bypass configuration, same link, always ready
- Password-protected rooms – secure your content
- Analytics: performance stats in real-time: traffic, engagement
- Customize your experience – match your webinar room to your brand
- Basic: 500 attendees, $499/year, unlimited webinars, 2 hosts, 2 hours max duration
- Professional: 2,000 attendees, $699/year, unlimited webinars, 4 hosts, 3 hours max duration
- Enterprise: 5,000 attendees, $999/tear, unlimited webinars, 6 hosts, 4 hours max duration, always-on line room, panic button, control center
There’s a 30-day rosk-free money-back guarantee. Cancel anytime.
On-demand webinars: learn from the largest database of webinars from all over the world.
- 9,000+ creators
- 38,000+ webinars
- 11M+ views
Most popular categories:
- Internet marketing & eCommerce
- Health & beauty, weight loss and fitness, self-help and personal development
- Finance and money, trading: stocks, forex etc
- Parenting, family, and children, sports, cooking and food
- Home and gardening, eco-friendly and green lifestyle, business
- Advertising and marketing, arts and entertainment, games
- Computers and internet, love and dating, schooling and learning, traveling and vacation
Other departments and resources: support helpdesk, on-demand webinars, compare, DMCA, GDPR, EULA, DPA, testimonials
About: Genesis Digital LLC. 7660 Fay Ave #H184. La Jolla, CA 92037. +1 (872) 777-2727. 40K+ customers served, 500K+ webinars streamed, 6+ years in business, 100+ employees.
Work Management Tools
Main slogan: A Recognized Magic Quadrant Leader! Zoom named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for UCaaS, Worldwide.
- Video webinars: full-featured, easy-to-use, engaging webinars
- Meetings: HD video and audio collaboration
- Chat: connect your teams and streamline communication
- Rooms and workspaces: power up your conference rooms with video
- Phone system: enterprise cloud phone system
- Marketplace: integrations and bots to use with Zoom
- Developer platform: APIs & SDKs to extend and enhance Zoom
- Education: expand traditional classroom in the cloud
- Finance: improve customer experience & communication
- Government: increase productivity & engagement for all agencies
- Healthcare: enabling HIPAA-compliant telehealth technology & workflows
Video webinars features: humanize your connection with large audiences. Host webinars that put your presenters, not presentation slides, front and center.
- Connect in a more personal way: Connect with both internal and external audiences by sharing live HD video.
- Present with confidence: Leverage virtual backgrounds, studio effects and background noise suppression to look and sound your best no matter where you are presenting. Control the experience to minimize audience interruptions
- Scale to massively large audiences: Reliably and securely scale to 50,000 people in your live video webinar. Grow your external audience by live streaming your event on YouTube Live, Facebook Live and other custom streaming services.
- Promote your brand: customize your webinar registration page and reminder emails
- Promote your social share buttons
- Build your own post-webinar landing page
- Brand the live streaming video watermark
- Interact and engage with your audience
- Support-in session chat
- Answer and moderate Q&A throughout the session
- Allow attendees to raise hand and respond to polls
- Promote attendees to panelists who can share audio and video
- Gather attendee feedback with an automatic post-webinar survey
- Collect contact information from registrants
- Push webinar contacts with marketing automation integrations
- Monetize your webinars through paid registration
- Report on webinar attendance
- Measure audience attention and engagement
- Analyze Q&A as well as results to audience polls and surveys
- Easily export all data into a csv file
- Plan and create your webinars with a Zoom expert who can guide your set up
- Rehearse and practice leveraging knowledge of Zoom’s best practices
- Stress less with dedicated live event support, monitoring and moderation from Zoom
- 100 attendees: €370/year/license
- 500 attendees: €1,300/year/license
- 1,000 attendees: €3,160/year/license
- 3,000 attendees: €9,210/year/license
- 5,000 attendees: €32,160/year/license
- 10,000 attendees: €60,360/year/license
- 10,000+ attendees: contact the sales team. Host webinars up to 50,000 attendees. Professional services included.
Optional add-on plans:
- Audio plan: Starting at €1,200 per year. All paid plans come with local toll numbers, but Audio Plan allows you to add Call Out, global Toll-free and local dial-in for premium countries. No charge to your participants to call in from any device. Easily select one or multiple countries for Toll-free call-in
- Cloud storage: Starting at €444 per year. Store, stream and download your video recordings from the Zoom Cloud. MP4 or M4A file formats available. Storage options include up to 3TB/month.
Other departments and resources: blog, customers, careers, integrations, partners, investors, press, media kit, how-to videos, downloads, request a demo, webinars and events, test zoom, support center, live training, feedback, accessibility.
About: Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Our easy, reliable cloud platform for video, voice, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Zoom is publicly traded on Nasdaq (ZM) and headquartered in San Jose, California. Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing
Main slogan: Engage your audience with better video communication. Simple yet powerful video communication tool for companies of all sizes.
- Live webinars: highly adaptable webinars with all the infrastructure you need
- Automated webinar: fully automate webinars by defining a workflow that will run during your webinar
- On-demand webinar: put your webinars on auto-pilot with on-demand webinars
- Instant meetings: reliable, browser-based online meeting software
- Browser-based: all you need is a URL and a modern browser
- Unlimited HD webinars: Host as many webinars as you want. Do them in high definition (depending on your bandwidth).
- Chat during webinars: We gathered all the best practices to make it super simple to use.
- Screensharing: Share your screen with your attendees. Hit a button and that’s it.
- Product demos: Provide your sales team with the software to create the perfect product demo. Livestorm helps sales teams generate more qualified leads.
- Customer training: Scale your customer training with automated features. Engage with clients and build relationships through live onboarding.
- Online courses: Host and record engaging online courses. With Livestorm you can interact with your class through polls and questions during the presentation.
- Podcast interviews: Record any type of live interview remotely, from podcasts to panel discussions. Build brand authority with repurposed video recordings
- Live events: Join from anywhere in the world and create engaging online events, host private workshops, or broaden your reach.
- Live Q&A: Host live Q&As and use questions or polls features to generate engagement from your live audience. Build your community with real-time discussions
- Employee onboarding: Host employee onboarding sessions and train large groups of new team members at once. It’s easy to facilitate remote team-building with group meetings.
- Company communication: Communicate with your entire team at once, whether it’s for company meetings, workshops, or group discussions
- Hiring sessions: Scale your recruiting process to connect and interact with candidates. Use video communication in your remote recruiting process
- Types of events: recurring – easily host one webinar with multiple sessions and share the same registration page with your audience
- Pre-recorded webinars
- On-demand webinars
- Iframe mode: Integrate a YouTube live, Twitch, Livestream or any other live video stream into your webinar room.
- Analytics & reports: after your webinar, you can track and analyze all of your data with a powerful analytics tool
- Source tracking: capture the source of registrations. Get the UTMs and referrers for any webinar registrant
- Registrant profiles: click on any registrant to open up a panel showing detailed information about them
- Participation report: know exactly how many registrants showed up to your live webinar. Track this stat over time for all your contacts.
- Webinar recordings: unlimited replay, unlimited replay storage, replay analytics
- Emailing logistics: email invitation, automatic email reminders, real-time email statuses, email customizaiton
- Data integration: download everything, Zapier, Slack, tags, CRM, API
- Corporate webinars: multi-language support, company page, GDPR ready
- Starter: free
- Premium: starting from $109/mo or $99/mo billed annually
- Enterprise: starting at 5+ hosts, contact the sales team
All paid plans include: premium customer support, high-security standards, access to the private roadmap.
Other departments and resources: integrations, developers, help us, press kit, jobs, webinar use cases (product demos, customer training, online courses, video podcasts & interviews, and more), sales, help docs, FAQ, get a live demo, webinar software comparison, enterprise, free webinar software, eBook, blog, customer stories, industry highlights, webinar statistics, SaaScast, webinar glossary.
About: Headquartered in our CTO’s living room we earn our very first customer, in 2016. In 2019, We raise our Series A funding round of 5 million USD. Gilles Bertaux – co-founder and CEO.
Cloud Backup, Storage, Hosting
Main slogan: the leader in webinar software. Tell your story. Reach more people. Grow your business.
- Event management: View every webinar and easily adjust settings.
- Flexible scheduling: Set up a one-time live event, series or on-demand experience.
- Webinar templates: Skip steps by using settings from past webinars for new events.
- Branding: Add your brand colors, logo and images on your webinar materials.
- Custom registration: Create questions to capture the registrant info you want.
- Channel page: Use your channel page for easy, on-demand webinars.
- GoToStage: everything you need to draw crowds
- Engagement dashboard: Keep an eye on attentiveness, hands raised and time elapsed.
- Presenter webcams: Show off your bright smile and invite panelists to do the same, with video webinar services.
- Polls & surveys: Engage your audience with slide-in questions and live results.
- Recording: Expand your reach by recording your webinar to share online.
- Pre-recorded events: feel as vibrant as live events.
- Integrations: Integrate with your marketing automation, CRM and more to manage everything in one place.
- Attendee reports: Explore comprehensive reports on who attended.
- Event analytics: See how your webinars performed and download reports with key metrics.
- Source tracking: Discover which channels drove the most webinar signups.
- LogMeIn Rescue
- Lite: $59/organizer/mo or $49/mo billed annually
- Standard: $129/organizer/mo or $99/mo billed annually
- Pro: $249/organizer/mo or $199/mo billed annually
- Enterprise: $499/organizer/mo or $399/mo billed annually
Other departments and resources: security & privacy, press & awards, corporate social responsibility, partners, careers, whitepapers & eBooks, integration marketplace, blog, community, sales, support & FAQs, central.
About: A pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s work-from-anywhere movement, LogMeIn has become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.3 billion in annual revenue and approximately 2 million customers worldwide who use its software as an essential part of their daily lives.
The Ultimate List
(Buy and Sell Products)
Main slogan: Most Advanced Webinar Software. Collaborate Anywhere. Try an advanced platform for webinars fully tailored to your business. No credit card required. 98% reach, 42+ data centers, 1000+ participants.
- Screen sharing: Share your desktop in real-time with others.
- Storage: Store and share your files safely and securely using your personal cloud.
- Live streaming software: Broadcast your meetings and webinars to social media and other external sources (YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Periscope)
- Pools & surveys: ncrease audience engagement and gain feedback to maximize participation.
- Chat: Easily communicate with your participants while conveniently having full control to moderate.
- Call-to-action: Convert leads into sales. Encourage participants to purchase your products and enjoy fantastic results!
- Whiteboard: Express your ideas in a more accessible way. Draw on documents and videos. Give participants the power to join in and draw as well.
- Invitations: Invite participants by e-mails and text messages. Join the meeting by clicking on the link or answering the call.
- Presenters: Manage and assign roles for people who will be in charge of your webinars and online meetings.
- Breakout rooms: Split your main meeting room into smaller manageable rooms. All this during your live online meeting.
- Record in full HD: Surprise your viewers by creating amazing webinar experiences with the power of high definition while recording and storing them on your personal cloud space.
- Branding & solution under your domain: Customize and brand LiveWebinar sessions with your logo and colors for a personalized user experience all under your domain.
- Event scenarios: Arrange events, surveys and forms into your own automated events. This way you can carry out tests with a certificate that matches the result.
- Wide range of integrations: LiveWebinar works well with many marketing automation tools such as: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, FreshMail and many more.
- Interviews & consultations: Meetings and video conferencing have never been easier. Improve your efficiency with easy to use video/text/voice interface.
- Keep things connected: Meeting via LiveWebinar gives you the right amount of focus so you can interact with all attendees at once and concentrate on real conversations with participants.
- Host meetings, anywhere, anytime: LiveWebinar’s interoperability allows you host or join meetings from any device, from laptops to smart phones, tablets and even smart TVs.
- No downloads or plugins: supported by the most of browsers.
- Free: advanced software for small teams
- Pro: €14/mo or €11.20/mo billed annually
- Business: €105/mo or €84/mo billed annually
- Custom: choose features, capacity, and customize to your needs, up to 1,000 attendees and more.
- Enterprise: make it your own, under your own domain, custom reports and analytics
- Evergreen webinars
Other departments and resources: customers, blog, manuals & tutorials, integrations, enterprise * white-label solution, FAQ, use cases, availability, security & privacy, interoperability, test your connection, advanced API.
About: RTCLab is a group of developers, aiming to create innovative technologies for a rapidly changing future. The company was founded by a group of experts who are passionate about creating solutions that make real time communication simpler, and stronger. To specify, we offer collaboration tools for small, medium and large businesses for whom the cornerstone of communication is based on live audio and video. All of that can be best condensed into our two flagship real time communication solutions: ArchieBot and LiveWebinar.
Headquarters: al. Grunwaldzka 212
80-266 Gdańsk. US Offices: Denver, Colorado, USA, Sacramento, California, USA, Philadelphia, Pensylvania, USA.
The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
Images, Graphics, Audio, Video, Animation, Themes, Plugins, Code, Apps, Education, Jobs, Buy & Sell Art
This is just the beginning of an extended catalog. I will keep the thread updated frequently.
In the meantime, check out the other related resources we have in store for you.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I’m waiting for your comments and thoughts. Which solution is the most promising? Which one should I add? Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, tea, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.