Following our discussion about podcasting and social audio, we have some amazing news to share today.
But before we get to that, let me quickly give you a quick overview of what happened.
Podcasting has seen tremendous growth during the last tears as medium and social audio is an emerging trend and we analyzed what that means for business owners, agencies, brands, marketers, and people that want to share their message online. But podcasting has also evolved to what Steve Olsher calls, the Podcasting 2.0 era.
We clearly defined a series of major benefits associated with podcasting and social audio.
And we highlighted 25+ effective strategies to help you market and grow your social audio presence.
What we covered so far with our training sessions and free material we shared:
- April 11: we broadcasted the 1st live training session. We discussed the tremendous opportunity associated with podcasting and social audio and why now is the best time for brands, entrepreneurs, and people that want to share their message to invest in these mediums. And most importantly, we helped clarify what an ideal audience is, how to identify your own niche market, your target audience, and we gave numerous examples. Targeting the right people is critical for any business and it’s the first step towards success.
- April 12: Steve Olsher gave away a free lifetime digital subscription to the “Podcast Magazine”.
- April 13: Steve broadcasted his 1st live training masterclass – The Rise of Podcasting 2.0.
- April 14: Steve gave away free access to “The Ultimate Directory of Podcasters 2021”. The directory will sell for $297 in May. Grab it now.
- April 15: We broadcasted our 2nd training. This time will be delivered as a recorded webinar later tonight. The Social Audio Revolution Part 2 – Marketing & Planning. We discuss various marketing channels and strategies that you can use to increase your visibility and authority online, market and competition research, what is direct response marketing and branding, how to plan and prepare your podcast show, how to approach and pitch podcasting icons, medium-sized influencers, and hosts, and we give you an overview of Steve’s 1st session.
- April 16: Steve shared another invaluable resource, the book “Crushing it with Clubhouse”. A detailed step-by-step guide to help you get started with the most popular audio platform on the planet, get wins during your first week, how to create clubs and rooms, and attract your first 1,000 members fast. It also discusses legal stuff, how to record rooms, and so much more.
We host a new live training session on Sunday, Apr 18 @ 6 pm GMT+3, the 3rd one. We’ll discuss how to leverage the combined power of these 2 mediums and monetize your voice and audio presence.
And today, Steve is hosting a 3rd live training masterclass – The Future Of Audio. How social audio disrupted the podcast world and more. It’s a training you absolutely want to attend for various reasons.
Let’s dive in!
STEVE OLSHER’S AUDIO DOMINATION
TRAINING SUITE OPEN UNTIL APR 25
Extra Bonuses (private FB group, done-for-you and done-with-you marketing services, 2 complete sales funnels)
Steve Olsher – The Future Of Audio
Saturday, Apr 17 @ 4 pm Pacific
He’s known as:
the podcasting icon!
He’s been podcasting since 2009, he’s kind of old.
Founder & Editor-In-Chief of Podcast Magazine®
- 30+ year entrepreneur and creator of four multimillion-dollar businesses
- * Founder & Editor-In-Chief of Podcast Magazine®
- * Creator of the largest podcast-specific ‘Club’ on Clubhouse, ClubPod™
- * Host of the #1 rated podcast, Reinvention Radio
- * NY Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do
- * International keynote and TEDx speaker
- * Creator & Host of The New Media Summit where the world’s top podcasters gather to share best practices and book guests for their high-visibility platforms… on the spot!
The Future Of Audio
In today’s live training on Zoom, Steve is going to reveal how social audio disrupted the podcast world, where things go next, and the once-in-a-decade opportunity that awaits you.
During this in-depth training, you’ll learn:
- If social audio will replace podcasting
- The emerging technology that given rise to what Steve calls Podcasting 2.0
- What this means and why you should be excited for what it’s bringing to the table
- Where do audio platforms go from here
- How Steve’s proven profit path has evolved
- How to leverage the power of podcasts and social audio to create massive visibility, highly-targeted leads, and generate serious revenue
- The once-in-a-decade opportunity
- Timing is everything
- How you can dramatically grow your audience and monetize it without spending a penny on ads
- and more
Why I’m Super Excited
It’s the first time that Steve is going to take off the curtain and take us behind the scenes to let us know how he was able to dominate the social app that took the world by storm, Clubhouse, and how he was able to grow his audio club, ClubPod, to over 50,000 members and followers in less than 90 days.
He will explain how things changed, and what’s next for podcasting, and how to use social audio as a complementary weapon to fuel your podcasting shows and guest appearances on other people’s shows.
Steve is going to reveal how early adopters are using the right mix of podcasting and social audio presence to fuel growth for their businesses and how they will be able to be light years ahead of everyone.
It’s a voice-first economy, a much simpler form of doing business online. No need for expensive productions anymore.
People are eager for simple things, human communication, and fruitful relationships and conversations where they can interact with brands, businesses, and with each other.
If you are a micro-influencer like me, who does not have a huge following of thousands of people, if your list is not 100,000 people big, if you are a guru, or even if you are just getting started, then this is the perfect time for you to be part of this new economy.
Now, micro-influencers have the power to reach thousands of people using only their voices.
And they compete with giants, influencers with a huge following on social media, gurus, and big corporations.
It works for every industry and nihce. It does not matter if you’re a coach, consultant, practitioner, business owner, or just someone with a message. You can get people’s attention with your voice, and your voice alone.
All you need is a message, a microphone or smartphone, and an internet connection.
Steve Olsher’s Podcasting Background
He has been podcasting since 2009 and got featured on over 500 shows in the past 3 years. He appeared in shows like Click Funnels Hacker Radio, the Go-Giver podcast, Mixergy, the
He is the host of the #1 podcasting show – The Reinvention Radio, and the Best Business Podcast. Additionally, he is a New York Times bestselling author of “What is Your What?”, founder of Liquor.com, pioneer of the CompuServe launched in 1993, and creator of the New Media Summit.
And of course, he’s the man behind Profiting from Podcasts, the best and most comprehensive training in the world that helps people leverage the power of podcasts and turn their visibility into cash.
I’m also giving you another exclusive bonus just for attending the free event with Steve today.
We host a series of training series where we not only discuss social audio and podcasting but we teach you how to market and grow your shows and social voice.
You’ll get access to the training and all the replays, the webinars, the slides, worksheets, and all the free material we are releasing.
Our next live training is scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, Apr 18 @ 6 pm GMT+3. It’s all about combing the power of podcasting, social audio, and advanced marketing and monetization strategies we use to grow any business in any industry with high-targeted leads and qualified prospects.
I’ll see you there!
If you’re already subscribed to our marketing magazine, you have access to the bonus training and all the resources.
The Future Of Audio is a must-attend free training you should not miss. Not only you’re getting access to the world’s leading podcasting icon, but you’ll dive deep into the world of podcasting and social audio. It will open your eyes to the real potential of this medium that is underutilized at the moment. And this is a great opportunity for all aspiring podcasters from every corner of the world.
And think about it, it’s not enough to have a strong online presence and attract masses of people with your voice, whether it is with podcasting or social audio, or in combination.
You need to convert those passive listeners into active subscribers, prospects, leads, and eventually customers.
To do that, you need to understand the mechanics between these 2 mediums.
You need a lead generation system and funnel to collect emails and take people through your customer journey.
There’s no better teacher when it comes to audio than Steve. His podcast shows and social audio rooms attract masses of people on a daily basis.
And I am here to help you with your marketing. Since 2014, I helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
Steve Olsher’s Free Resources:
- All the FREE resources in one place
- Lifetime subscription to the podcast magazine – the preeminent magazine dedicated to Podcasts, Podcast Culture & the Podcasters you love. Various categories, behind the scenes, showcases, reviews, stories, gear, the ‘Hot 50’ (monthly chart based on podcast fan voting)
- The ultimate directory of podcasters – a detailed directory featuring 100’s of the world’s leading podcasters to help you approach them so you can get booked on their shows
- Crushing it with Clubhouse – how ordinary people are making extraordinary money leveraging the power of this emerging audio platform
- Our bonus live training series – live training, webinars, worksheets, slides, recaps and replays, and more
- The ultimate directory of podcasters 2021 & review bonuses
- The Rise Of Podcasting 2.0 Review – Steve Olsher Live Training Tuesday, April 13th @ 4pm Pacific
- Social Audio Revolution | New Live Training Wed, Apr 14th with Tasos Tzortzis
- ELITE marketing/business
- WMS Bonuses
- Steve Olsher – Profiting From Podcasts Training Overview
- Steve Olsher – Profiting from Podcasts Review – A Ticket to Paradise
- Steve Olsher – Audio Domination Training Suite Review & Extra Bonuses
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time…
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.