#7IDEALS – Next… Consumer Behaviour (Part 2). The most critical aspect of doing business – knowing how consumers behave. STAY TUNED!
When you start an affiliate website business there are a lot of stuff you need to learn as with every business.In our case hundreds of topics , blogs , courses , visual material , podcasts , webinars … everything is waiting to be consumed.But It is not enough to learn and educate yourself.It is part of the process but it is only the beginning , an easy step.A lazy stage where you feel safe.The problem though is you do not move on.
Let’s make a parenthesis here
Back in the University – 1992
I was so excited when I first entered the giant theatre , 300 students all together listening to professors and masters of our science field.It was an awesome feeling and at the same time just by sharing the same room with these “Great” minds was a challenge.
We were absorbing information like maniacs , taking notes , studying back home , participating in the seminars , taking exams , been rewarded with grades and then the cycle was repeating.Studying , learning , exams , exercises and learning , learning and learning a little more.
At that time I did not know if that process was any wrong , I thought this is the system and I moved on taking it as granted.
Forward a decade – 2001 .. 2002
During these years I have been working on the family’s manufacture company.It did not cross my mind that I was in a practise mode.I was applying some of the techniques that I was learning in the college without knowing it.Besides I was learning a lot more during the work there.
The problem though was that none of the courses taught in the college followed by practical actions.We were just learning without knowing how to apply that knowledge in the working field.And that leaves a huge gap.I was unintentionally filling this gap but with unorthodox methods.
I was somewhat lucky but some of my colleagues were not.They graduated with no practical experience.Therefore they needed to gain experience by working at any job they could find because there were no available jobs in our science segment.The Business Administration.We were supposed to become directors and administrators , not part time random workers.
How am I going to direct a company with no experience?…The knowledge alone is not enough.In fact knowledge is just the 20% and working experience is 80%.
It was only then , ten years later , when I decided to expand in a new business field to understand the importance of getting in action.I had the experience to move on … armoured … but what would have happened if I did not got in action early?..
I may have ended up looking for random opportunities.
What can we learn from that example?
If you are an adult in a learning process of a science , a skill .. something that will be used in the future to make a living , then you have to take action in a parallel way.When you practise what you’ve been preached you examine everything.If that job suits you , what skills you need to improve , what is missing.May be some parts of the training are obsolete as technology evolves , you have to stay alerted and try new things and methods all along.
Nothings stays the same during our lives.Economy goes up and down , currencies and markets influenced by social and political incidents or events.No one can predict the future.
This is why you have to get to work right away without losing valuable time through endless lessons , courses and seminars.Education is fine but it is the working experience and the daily contact with people that will make a huge difference.
I can’t travel back in time … I wish they had trained us in a more revolutionary way … but I am grateful , we learned a lot.I therefore congratulate all of my professors for being communicative and productive.The system belonged to the stone age.We would have been experts at the beginning of our career but we had to deal with that “Old” system
Another great reason to consider , is that this constant occupation on a specific field makes everyone an expert , a star.When you practise on something focused and you have some goals to reach and surpass you are getting better as time goes by.Then you become an expert.Everyone is looking for you to get information , you know your area , a master.
You should apply action right after the education part in order to apply what you learn , improve , familiarise , get experience.You can become an expert and being an expert will not only set you apart , will open multiple doors and opportunities in your life.
Because you are acquiring the right mindset , the mindset of a leader.You can be a leader , everyone can.
To recap I’d say the advantages of getting in action are literally uncountable.I will highlight the experience , discipline , leadership mindset , entrepreneurship , improvement , evolution and know – how.More than enough.
What you think?…Is this approach leading to improvement?..Is there anything that I missed? …Waiting for your comments.Till next time , your online partner.
- DigitalMarketer: Striking The Right Balance Between Business Branding Vs. Personal Branding
- WealthyAffiliate: Plotting Your AI-Driven Social Media Odyssey. Streaming Oct 5.
- TechCrunch: Mistral AI makes its first large language model free for everyone
- FashionDive: Consumers plan to spend more on luxury: report
- WealthyAffiliate: Google is Full of Low Quality Content (and that is about to change).
- HarvardBusinessReview: Using Technology to Improve Supply-Chain Resilience
- VentureBeat: Enterprise workers gain 40 percent performance boost from GPT-4, Harvard study finds
- InsiderPaper: US says Amazon running illegal monopoly in online retail
- SearchEngineLand: Has Google Ads lost all credibility? Why one advertiser says it’s time to leave. "There should not be one ounce of trust left that any advertiser has in Google Ads," according to Greg Finn.
- ElegantThemes: 5 Best AI Story Generators in 2023 (Reviewed and Ranked)
- SalesScripter: Common Cold Call Objections and How to Respond
- SearchEngineLand: Links are not a top 3 Google Search ranking factor, says Gary
- HubSpot: The Expert Edge: Exclusive Interviews with Sales, Marketing, and Service Professionals
- TheWallStreetJournal: Marketers Maintain Focus on Diversity Despite Outside Pressures
- MarketingDive: Pinterest focuses on possibility in new global ad push
- WealthyAffiliate - CountessCtry: Affiliate Program Secrets: Picking Profitable Opportunities
- WPforms: How to Create an Expense Approval Form (With Templates)
- WealthyAffiliate: How to Create Profitable Affiliate Funnels Using "Best Categories"
- MarketingDive: Brand interactions evolve on social media: Here’s what the numbers say
- CyprusMail: List of top 10 affiliate link tracking platforms [Pros & Cons]
- Forbes: Affiliate Marketing: Predictions And Strategies For Success
- SearchEngineLand: Google quietly increases ad prices to meet targets, claims exec. The search engine reportedly raises prices by up to 10% without informing advertisers. [More of a 10X, not just 10%: Speak the truth]
- SearchEngineJournal: Google Gemini: What We Know So Far
- YahooFinance: Affiliate Marketing Platform Market Size ($ 38352.89 Billion by 2030 at CAGR of 15.44% CAGR) - which is Booming Strong Growth in the Globe till 2030
- WealthyAffiliate: A World of Possibilities - ChatGPT at Work and Home. upcoming Training with magistudios. Streaming Sep 23. Wrap up the course by exploring a myriad of ways to integrate ChatGPT in your professional and personal life. From business proposals to personal blogs, ChatGPT can be your intelligent partner in all walks of life.
- SearchEngineLand: How AI is changing the game for PPC account managers
- SearchEngineJournal: The Three Pillars Of Content Marketing Strategy
- WealthyAffiliate: After 18 Years at Wealthy Affiliate, We Breathe Innovation
- SearchEngineLand: When your business doesn’t need SEO. Discover five reasons why SEO might not be the best fit for your business, from budget limitations to the need for immediate results.
- YahooFinance: 30 Low Cost Business Ideas With High Profit
- BusinessInsider: HustleGPT: Generative AI will boost income and help millions of workers take on second and third jobs, Morgan Stanley predicts.
- Entrepreneur: Here's the Secret to Growing Your Small Business, According to Execs at UPS, Airbnb, Mastercard, and Other Big Brands
- TheVerge: OpenAI releases third version of DALL-E
- MSN: Microsoft AI team accidentally leaks 38TB of private company data
- Entrepreneur: How to Stay Humble Amidst Success — Actionable Advice for Self-Made Entrepreneurs
- [BRICS planning SWIFT competitor]
- [Income tax revenue, US Federal tax revenue, excise tax are going down.]
- [Evergrande stopped trading yesterday afternoon session and has not started Friday. The Events are about to start. #DropTheReports. General Michael re-enters. Kobe Pre-recorded testimony. Worldwide Mandatory Sitdown Event approaching]
- [Binance cryptocurrency exchange to sell its Russian business to CommEX will cease operations in the country.]
- BusinessInsiderAfrica: Egypt and UAE enter $1.4 Billion local currency swap agreement
- Nippon: Tokyo stocks down in morning as U.S. gov’t shutdown looms
- SchiffGold: The end of the road for the dollar [the paper dollar, not the gold that is running in the background already] 🙂
- MacroBusiness: Australian dollar hammered by Evergrande
- MoneyControl: First ever filming of Singapore’s Gold Reserves in secret vault: What did it discover?
- WatcherGuru: China: Billionaire Chairman of Evergrande Arrested [the domino is near]
- TOSHIBA delisting is going to drag many others down with it.
- ALLEGATION OF MONEY LAUNDERING - UBS Group AG
- RISK OF LIQUIDATION: Remember this Defaults Tether, USD, Bitcoin & Ethereum. Defaulting USD Defaults all currencies Worldwide. This causes the Global Housing Market to collapse>[1955 prices]
- Kitco: Tanzania has started domestic gold purchases to boost forex reserves
- Search4Dinar: Central Bank of Iraq approves new system for external transfer
- AMG-news: THIS IS HUGE! USA INC BANKRUPTCY: USA INC Bankruptcy Sparks Global Upheaval – WORLDWIDE AVALANCHE!
- Reuters: Evergrande debt setback, Oceanwide blow rattle China property stocks
- TheDailyHodl: $18,900,000,000 in US Treasuries Dumped by BRICS Members China, Brazil, India and UAE in One Month
- TheEastAfrican: Somalia on track for full debt relief in December, IMF says
- Express: Stock markets hit ‘puke point’ as high interest rates set to trigger 'violent' 50% crash
- MarketsInsider: The de-dollarization drive is spreading wider - Indonesia is the latest nation to join the anti-buck movement
- Shafaq: Iran, Iraq to establish joint bank and free trade zone
- Reuters: China urges deeper trade ties with Russia despite Western rebuke
- Dev: 10 Exceptional Developer Tools Launched in 2023
- MotionElements: FREE background music for video. MotionElements is the best online stock music site to download free background music. Choose from free stock music to free sound effects to free stock video.
- Deeezy: 14 FREE Bakery Store Illustrations
- ThemeForest: Up to 50% OFF selected items. 27 website templates from $7 sorted by best sellers. Beautiful website templates from our creative community, reviewed one by one by our staff.
- DesignModo: 19 Top Tools & Resources for Web Designers in 2023
- ElegantThemes: How to Create a Landing Page with AI
- CraftWork: FLASH SALE. Save up to 45% on illustrations, UI kits, Framer and Figma templates, and Pro Access subscription plans. Use discounts before 22 September.
- PlaceIt App: Boost Your Business From Everywhere. Easy access to our entire library of designs, mockups, logos & videos. Download your designs directly on your device and share in seconds to your social media.
BRAND NEW CATALOGS:
- Online Education Resources - Books, programs, courses, training, and so much more. I'll be adding many brands in the upcoming days and weeks. Check it out!
- BizHub: The Ultimate Resource Catalog for Ambitious Businesses.The ultimate business collection by categories: organisation-administration, marketing, production-supply chain, financial management-economics, human resources management, IT &web development, legal & regulatory compliance, social image & responsibility, design & multimedia, business development, education, innovation. An upgraded version of the 200+ tools collection.
DAILY BREAKING NEWS: Marketing, Business, Economy, Multimedia + The "7 IDEALS" Methodology FINISH LINE 85% 🙂