What exactly is Stu McLaren’s “The Membership Experience” formerly known as “The Tribe Membership” training program? Is there potential in creating and running a membership site? Is this a new method of running membership sites or outdated? Is it effective and why? Is Stu the right mentor and guide? Is it worth the money?
Is there anything else you need?
These are just a few of the questions going through your mind right now. So, here I am, to answer all the questions you might have and to guide you to make a well-informed decision.
Let’s dive right in!
Stu McLaren “The Membership Experience” Review
ex Tribe Experience
The Membership Experience & The “7 Ideals”
Video Overview/Members’ Area Walkthrough
What Is “The Membership Experience”, ex “Tribe”?
“Tribe” is a training program created by StuMcLaren to help people launch, market, grow, and scale membership sites.
This year, Stu and his team decided to revamp the program and rename it as well.
Now, it is called “The Membership Experience”.
Everything has been completely revamped, updated, and rerecorded.
Because in the last two years, a LOT has changed, Stu says.
From the way memberships are structured to the type of content you provide, how it’s delivered, the marketing on the front end, back end retention, community management, and a whole lot more.
The thing is, the world is not the same as it was two years ago.
But here’s the good news…
Memberships have been BOOMING during that time.
And that meant we’ve seen an explosion of fresh new ideas in the membership space leading to more growth than ever before. Memberships are the future, and the future is here!
Stu has more than a decade of experience working with tens of thousands of membership site owners in nearly every market you can think of.
The strategies he shares in this training program are his observations of what works for business owners and membership sites that experience tremendous growth.
And many of these strategies are completely opposite to what you might think would work. But these strategies get results…and that’s what we’re all after, this is what matters.
In a nutshell, this training is focused on helping you create a foundation for your membership site and design it, create content, market your venture, launch it, acquire and retain members, and ultimately grow your business.
It’s a comprehensive and detailed program including video lessons, worksheets and workbooks, infographics, scripts, and other downloadable material (audio, pdfs, and more), action items and tasks, support, bonus training, and other goodies covering everything you need to become an effective membership site owner and grow your business exponentially using a wide range of marketing and business strategies, tactics, and methods.
Also, Tribe (The Membership Experience) is a community of like-minded membership site owners and students and it’s a very interactive place with thousands of comments on every lesson.
Main slogan: sell once, worry less. Want to know the exact steps to build a successful online membership business around what you already know, love, and do?
Stu’s main philosophy
- Minimize stress: stress is killing us. The purpose of a membership site is to generate recurring revenue to eliminate stress from your life
- Maximize profitability: Acquiring new customers and retaining them for a long time or a lifetime.
- Be ultra-efficient: Eliminate unnecessary work. Double down on the 20% that is going to produce 80% of the results.
How it works overview: you can design your membership in any way you want, but you have to know what you want.
Key questions to answer before you get started:
- Will your membership complement your primary business?
- Is the membership your primary business?
- Is it a lifestyle business such as a side hustle or a hobby?
Also, you need to get clear on the role this membership will play in your life and business, and how much you are going to participate in the membership as an owner. You need to get clear on 3 key areas: you, your business, your audience.
Key questions to answer:
- What do you want?
- What do you want for your business?
- What does your audience want?
Stages that you will go through on your way to creating a successful membership business.
- Stage 0: Build your base
- Stage 1: Build your audience
- Stage 2: Build your list
- Stage 3: Build your membership
- Stage 4: Build your launch
- Stage 5: Build your business
Going through these stages is not a one-time process. It’s a cycle and you are going to repeat it non-stop.
Examples of top industries it works for:
- Personal development
- Health & wellness
Examples of niche industries it works for:
- Video games
- Board games
- Household supplies
It works in any industry, niche, sub-niche, or micro-niche.
Why creating a membership site?
With a membership site, you can earn recurring revenue and grow your business exponentially by acquiring new members constantly.
Because you can satisfy people’s needs. As long as somebody has an ongoing need and you keep solving that need, they’re going to stick.
Also, people want to master a particular subject or skill. If you an expert in any field, you can take advantage of your knowledge and share it with people on your membership site.
People are social and they want to belong somewhere, a club, a tribe, a community, a private group. You’ll be bringing people with common interests together.
People also want to be entertained. If you provide a low-fee service on an ongoing basis, you’ll be able to gather thousands of members. Take for example Netflix, Spotify, and other subscription-based sites we use every day to cover our needs.
The program is only available once in a year, the registration doors open up for a limited time, usually 3-4 days.
For the past 12 years, he’s been working intimately with tens of thousands of authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, and business owners to transform what they know, love, and do into recurring revenue.
In 2008, he co-founded the world’s most popular membership platform for WordPress, WishList Member. When he sold his interests in October 2014, they were powering over 58,000+ online communities and membership sites.
He’s also coaching and consulting with high-level experts and influencers who want to grow – without the stress or tension of neglecting the things that matter most. He hosts his very own IMPACT Mastermind with high 7-figure membership site owners.
He’s also the host of the “Marketing your business” podcast.
And, he co-founded Searchie, a platform dedicated to membership site owners. A platform to create, manage and sell your content all in one place. A course and membership platform designed by content creators for content creators.
I help experts, authors, speakers, coaches, consultants and all types of business owners transform their knowledge, expertise, and influence into recurring revenue by launching, growing, and scaling membership businesses.
I’ve gained a unique behind-the-scenes perspective of what works in membership and subscription. And this isn’t just some markets – I’ve literally been helping people in virtually every market you can think of – from photography and calligraphy to dog training, fitness, music, health, meal plans, teacher plans, non-profit, personal development, business development and so many more!
And through it all, I’ve discovered the subtle nuances that make a BIG difference in the success of the sites that thrive year over year versus those that struggle and stall.
The Birth Of The Training
Stu McLaren is no stranger to this industry. His phenomenal success began in 2008 when he co-founded the WishList Member, a membership platform for WordPress.
As he acquired invaluable insights and deep knowledge into what makes membership sites successful he decided to create a training program to help business owners of membership sites achieve high levels of success.
His work has been praised by big names and industry leaders like Jeff Walker, Kris Carr, Donald Miller, Gabrielle Bernstein, Jeff Goins, and so many more.
And of course, throughout the years he has helped thousands of students and there are countless testiomonials of success.
Who Is Using ‘Tribe Experience’?
Membership site owners all over the world in any industry, niche, sub-niche, and micro-niche there is.
A few examples:
- Kasey Hope – P’zazz Art Studio, a brick-and-mortar art studio
- Sarah Williams – Framed! subscription box business
- Gwynn Jones – Getting creative with Gwynn, laser cut art membership
- Trupti Karjini – Thrive with Trupti, watercolour membership for budding artists
- Karen Cinnamon – Brides Club with Smashing the Glass, a membership for Jewish brides-to-be
- Aarin Chung – Community Influencer Academy Plus, membership for real estate agents
- Heidi Easley – Paint Party Headquarters
- Akilah Thompkins-Robinson – Girl Get Visible, serves coaches and course creators who want to utilize and leverage SEO and visibility to grow their business
- Scott Paley – Nonprofit Leadership Lab, membership for non-profit leaders
Membership Sites Advantages & Benefits (for both sides)
Most membership site owners run their businesses in a stressful way. They fear and panic due to the volume of members, the amount of content they have to produce non-stop, and to be able to provide quality services and experiences.
Stu has a unique way to turn things upside down and will help you run your membership site in the most relaxing way possible.
But members are also benefited. There is a sense of community and belonging to a tribe. They get to sharpen their skills, get access to exclusive knowledge, and so much more.
- Helping people achieve what they can’t achieve without your membership
- Recurring revenue
- It works for any industry and niche
- Very targeted audience
- There is huge demand as people have ongoing needs
- Meaningful relationships
- Customer loyalty
- Community, tribe
- There is a big percentage of people that want to master specific skills and become experts
- Exclusive information and training, materials, and resources
- Running a membership site can be entertaining too
- You can use a combination of membership site types to reach even more customers under the same roof
- They can change people’s lives and make an impact on the world
- Members receive support from the team and other members as well, they belong to a tribe, they connect and interact with each other
- Membership sites gain authority at a much faster rate than other sites
- Growth potential
- and so much more
The member’s area is divided into these sections:
- Courses (Tribe main course and mini-series)
- Members: discover Tribers in the community (top industries, top countries, suggested, search)
- Copy creator: founding member social media scripts, membership closing promotion email scripts, headline generator scripts, founding member email scripts, launch video scripts
- Q&A: archive and search function
- Calendar: get the Tribe experience schedule synced to your electronic calendar so you never miss an event
The training program includes video lessons, images, PDFs, worksheets, workbooks, audio and other downloads, action items, tasks, and other goodies.
Stu’s Prologue/Welcome message
I don’t take it lightly that you’ve invested your time and money into this program. Just know we do things a little bit differently and that’s very intentional.
We’re very hands on and hyper-engaged and we’re all in on this and 100% dedicated to helping you take actionable steps to build and biggie size your membership, and above all, get results.
You’re also tapping into a community of amazing people full of wisdom, insights, and unique experiences.
We even have hundreds of our Tribe Alumni from previous years joining us again.
I encourage you to get to know your fellow Tribers.
Past Training Curriculum Tribe
- Stu’s philosophy about membership site – Stu’s philosophy is driven by three primary drivers. What are the big philosophical drivers that impact how you want to approach your membership business?
- Subscription mania – There is a BIG trend brewing that’s changing the way business is being done. Thousands and thousands of companies of all sizes are shifting to a recurring revenue model. Will a membership work for YOUR market? Short answer… YES.
- The 2 types of membership sites: Most membership site owners fall into two categories: Hobbyist or Business Owner. How do you put yourself in the correct bucket?
- The perfect membership – What does the perfect membership look like? There are three specific areas you need to look at.
- 4 reasons that people join a membership – There are SO many reasons why people join a membership, but in general, they boil down to these four reasons.
- The Secret To Your Never Ending Success: It all starts with research. Learn the exact research strategies and tactics that contribute to your never-ending success… in a BIG way.
- Discover Your Market’s Hot Buttons (Internal / External): How do you uncover your market’s “hot buttons”? Stu discusses the 2 types of problems that you must understand on a much deeper level.
- What Do You Stand For: In this lesson, Stu discusses how to amplify everything you’ve learned about identifying your audience’s problems and challenges.
- The Success Path™: This is one of the MOST important lessons of your TRIBE Experience. This one – super important – thing will help you differentiate your membership from everything else on the market.
- Stages & Characteristics: In this lesson, Stu gets into the nitty-gritty of creating your Success Path™ and starts with Stages and Characteristics.
- TRIBE Progress Coaching – Trust The Process: This is a pivotal moment in your membership journey. Some of the strategies and tactics that you’ll learn in TRIBE might feel awkward, counterintuitive and may even take you out of your comfort zone.
- Milestones: Once you nail your Stages and Characteristics, it’s time to dig into the Milestones. The Milestones are like a checklist of items that someone will have to accomplish to move on to the next Stage.
- Action Items: The final piece of the Success Path™ – Action Items. Based on the Milestones, Action Items hold them accountable and serve a measurement of progress.
- The Circle of Awesomeness™: something you’ll hear about throughout the TRIBE Experience. There are four components that round out this concept.
- Six Different Membership Models: n this lesson, Stu walks you through six different types of membership models. The membership model that you choose will determine the type of content you will provide inside of your membership.
- The #1 Reason People Cancel: As membership owners, we need to pay attention to one very important thing: why people cancel. Members often cancel for this same reason
- The Importance of Multiple Modalities: In this lesson, we’ll focus your attention on why you should provide your content in multiple modalities, simple ways to do it as well as ideas you could use based on the type of membership you have
- The Two Types of Content The key takeaway here: there are only two types of content that you should provide inside of your membership.
- TRIBE Progress Coaching – Keep It Simple: As entrepreneurs, we want everything to be perfect, but that’s nearly impossible… especially for a membership business. Why? Because a membership is a living, breathing business, and it typically evolves based on what your members want.
- Creating Your Core Content: In this lesson, Stu walks you through creating the core content for your membership. This is where you start mapping out the content for your membership.
- Creating Your Monthly Content: There are lots of different things that you can do inside of your membership. In this lesson, we talk about the things that you will be delivering to your members on a monthly basis.
- Other Content Considerations: In this lesson, we’ll talk about other content considerations that will make things easier for your members… AND it’s going to cut down a whole lot of work for you. The last thing you want, as a membership owner, is to be stuck on the content treadmill, right?
- The 12 Month Calendar: Stu shows you how to map out your content for 12 months. This process sounds really simple, on the surface, but it’s really powerful and can eliminate a lot of stress.
- Marketing Strategy Overview: Stu explains what you can expect to gain from the lessons inside this Marketing Strategy Module.
- Open Marketing Plan: Learn about what’s involved in marketing your membership if enrollment is “open” all the time.
- Closed Marketing Plan: If you’d like to make a lot more money and work a whole lot less, then THIS is the marketing plan for you.
- 3 Stages of Effective Marketing: Staying at a very high level, Stu discusses the three stages of effective marketing. These stages might look a little familiar…
- TRIBE Progress Coaching The Ripple Effect: As you go through the marketing modules, you might be getting a little nervous. Maybe the thought of “putting yourself out there” is making you anxious, and “Imposter Syndrome” might be starting to set in.
- Build Your Audience: In this lesson, Stu breaks down building your audience. We all know that it’s important to keep building your audience, but few people are active about doing it in an intentional way.
- Build Your List: Even seasoned pros can get lazy in this area. But, it’s SO important to be intentional and have things in place to grow your list. That’s what we discuss in this lesson
- Build Your Launch: Now that you’ve built your audience and your list, it’s time to build your launch. We are going to discuss this at an overview level in this lesson, and get into more detail in future lessons
- 5 Phases of a Launch: What’s the key to building a successful launch? A long runway. Stu has become known for this, and you’ll learn how to create that successful launch runway in this lesson.
- Promotion Types: What do you do after you launch? How can you continue to gain new members? In this lesson, you’ll learn the four most effective ways you can do that.
- Mapping Out Your Marketing Calendar: Now that we understand all of the big “rocks” for marketing your membership, we’ll start to walk through how to map that all out on your marketing calendar.
- Marketing tactics overview: The last module was the 40,000 foot view – a strategic overview of all of the ‘big rocks’. In this module, we’ll get into the specific tactics including pricing, details and nuances of a launch, the structure of a webinar and so much more.
- Seven Common Pricing Models: One of the most important things to get clear on before you start selling is your price. In this lesson, Stu walks through seven main pricing.
- Picking a Price Point: In this lesson, you will learn some general rules and tips to help you select the price for your membership.
- Progress Coaching – Lean Into Confidence: You’ve come a long way in your membership journey. And as we head into the last couple of modules, you might be feeling a little overwhelmed. We get it. It happens.
- Launching Your First Membership (Beta Launch): A beta launch is one of the easiest ways to launch your membership. In this lesson, we’ll cover some of the distinct nuances of a beta launch and everything else you need to know.
- The Launch Video Process: Ready to dig into the whole launch process? Over the course of 14 7-figure plus launches, Stu has learned a LOT. He attributes that start to Jeff Walker. Jeff is the founder and creator of Product Launch Formula. In this lesson, Stu gives you the 20% that produces 80% of the results.
- Selling Through Webinars: One of the highest converting components of any launch is a well-structured webinar. In this lesson, Stu discusses what to do and exactly when to do it. The timing of your webinar makes all the difference.
- Livecasts: In this lesson, Stu talks about one of his favorite components of a launch – livecasts. Livecasts celebrate and share the stories of our most successful students and clients.
- Facebook Lives: Facebook Live is a great way for you to continually connect with your audience. During a launch, this is a great way to keep your launch materials in front of your audience. In this lesson, Stu discusses how these work in your launch, and how valuable they can be leading up to your launch.
- Launch Timing: In this lesson, you’ll learn when to use each marketing component in your overall launch plan.
- Evergreen Promotions: Evergreen promotions and funnels are most often geared toward memberships that utilize an open marketing plan. However, memberships using a closed marketing plan can use this type of promotion too.
- Flash Promotions: The final type of promotion we discuss in this module is the Flash Promotion. Stu loves Flash Promotions because they are super easy to deliver, and they give you a nice boost of new members in between launches.
- Biggie Size Your Promotions With Trials: Congratulations! You’ve unlocked this awesome bonus lesson where Stu shares a particular strategy that will take your marketing efforts to the next level.
- Set the Stage: In this lesson, Stu walks you through an overview of this module and things you need to be aware of as you tackle membership retention.
- The 4 reasons people stay: There are four main reasons that people stay part of a membership. In this lesson, Stu discusses how you can enhance them, and keep your members around for a long, long time.
- Retention buckets: Retention strategies and tactics are grouped in 5 different buckets. In this lesson, Stu provides an overview of each bucket, and then he’ll go deep into each one in the upcoming lessons.
- TRIBE Progress Coaching – Play The Long Game: you are about to learn a TON about membership retention, strategies and tactics. But you absolutely DO NOT need to do all of these things in your membership, especially if you’re just starting out.
- Onboarding strategies: in this lesson, you will learn some key strategies to help bring new members into your membership. You’ll learn how to help them overcome fear and skepticism, so that they can quickly and easily get ingrained into your community, and engaging with your content.
- Content retention: In this lesson, Stu discusses all the fun things that you can do with your content that will boost your overall retention.
- Community retention strategies: In this lesson, you’ll learn about tons of strategies and tactics to boost retention through community. Don’t implement them all! Pick the ones that feel right for you and your membership, and take action on those.
- Recognition Retention Strategies: We all love hearing our name. In fact, saying someone’s name immediately grabs their attention. In this lesson, you’ll learn about all the ways you can recognize your people, and how it helps with retention.
- Communication Retention Strategies: Communicating with your members allows you the opportunity to remind them of all the value they receive in your membership. In this lesson, we’re talking about communication retention strategies.
- Grandfathered Pricing: Everyone loves a deal! In this lesson, Stu talks about grandfathered pricing, why it creates a sense of urgency, and how it can boost retention
- Impacting the Growth Of Your Membership: In this lesson, Stu provides an overview of this module and the important things that you need to be aware of as you tackle membership growth.
- Philosophy of Scale: In this lesson, the legendary James Wedmore joins Stu to teach you the key philosophies of scale. And they review the critical mindset shift needed to really scale and take your business to the next level.
- The Membership Business Structure: In this lesson, you’ll get a high-level view of how to structure your membership. You need to know this before hiring your team so that you have a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities of a growing membership business.
- Roles: In this lesson, you will learn about the specific roles that you may want to consider as you grow your team.
- Processes: In this lesson, you will learn how to develop processes for your membership.
- Numbers: There are two really important sets of numbers that you need to understand as a membership site owner. You’ll learn about the first one in this lesson.
- James’ Favourite Number: In this lesson, you’ll learn how to calculate lifetime customer value.
- Stu’s Favourite Number: In this lesson, you’ll learn about retention rate. This number relates to the long-term health of your membership
- Health of Your Community: Are your members consuming content? Are they engaging in the community? In this lesson, you’ll learn all about tracking engagement.
- Biggie Size Your Efforts: In this lesson, you’ll learn about all the small things you can do to BIGGIE size your overall efforts. In other words, you’ll learn about the small things that are going to make a big difference in your ability to scale.
Stu’s Membership Philosophy
In this introductory module, we’ll build a base for the entire TRIBE experience. The base all starts with a philosophy of how to approach and build a successful membership site.
The Future of Business – Membership & Subscription
One of the most common questions that we get asked all the time is, “Will a membership work for my market?” The answer… is YES! And in this lesson, you’ll find out why.
The 2 Types of Membership Owners
Most membership owners fall into two categories: Hobbyist or Business Owner. How do you put yourself in the right bucket?
The Perfect Membership
What does the perfect membership look like? We discuss in detail during this lesson.
Membership Owner’s Journey
This is your roadmap for membership site success.
5 Reasons People Join A Membership
There are many, many different reasons why somebody would join a membership. But in general, they boil down to these five reasons.
The Secret To Your (Never Ending) Success
The secret to your never ending success is to know your customer better than they know themselves. We will show you how to do that in this lesson.
Discover Your Market’s Hot Buttons
How do you discover your market’s “hot buttons”? We discuss the two types of problems that you must understand on a much deeper level.
What Do You Stand For?
In this lesson, we discuss how to amplify everything you’ve learned about identifying your audience’s problems and challenges.
Getting Clear On Your Idea
When it comes to communicating your message, it’s all about being known for something specific because that keeps you top of mind when someone thinks of you and the problems you solve for your audience.
Creating Your Success Path™
This is the most critical part of your entire membership. It will help you differentiate your membership from everything else in your market.
Stages & Characteristics: Real People, Real Results
In this lesson, we get into the nitty gritty of creating your Success Path™. We’re going to start specifically with your stages and characteristics.
Milestones: Why They Matter
You’ve got your stages and characteristics, now we’re going to dig into your milestones.
Action Items: Making Progress, Step-by-Step
The last part of the Success Path™ is the Action Items. These are things that you want people to do in order to make progress to the next stage.
The Circle of Awesomeness™
The Success Path™ is really important because it gives you a measuring stick of progress for your members and your membership. In this lesson, We discuss how to leverage The Circle of Awesomeness™.
6 Different Membership Models: Which is Right for You?
In this lesson, we walk you through six different types of membership models. The membership model that you choose will determine the type of content you will provide inside of your membership
#1 Reason WHY People Cancel
As membership owners, we need to pay attention to one very important thing: why people cancel.
2 Types of Must Have Membership Content
There are two types of content that you’ll want to provide inside of your membership, and a lot of seasoned membership site owners miss this.
Creating Your Core Content
In this lesson, we walk you through creating the core content for your membership. This is where you start mapping out the content for your membership.
Creating Your Monthly Content
There are a lot of different things that you can provide inside of your membership. We’re talking about your monthly deliverables that are offered inside your membership. It’s paid content.
Content Tips To Save Time & Boost Consumption
In this lesson, we’ll talk about other content considerations that will make things easier for your members… AND it’s going to cut down a whole lot of work for you.
Mapping Out Your 12 Month Calendar
Welcome to the final lesson in the Content Module. This is about creating your 12-month content calendar.
Membership Marketing Made Easy
There are two marketing modules, and it’s completely by design. In this first module, you’ll get a high-level overview of the entire strategy for marketing your membership… and then, in the next module, we get into the tactics.
Open Marketing Plan
Learn about a specific way that you can begin marketing your membership. And basically, it means that you’re open all the time. We’ll talk about the advantages in this lesson.
Closed Marketing Plan
If you’d like to make a lot more money and work a whole lot less, then THIS is the marketing plan for you.
3 Stages of Effective Marketing
Staying at a very high level, we discuss the three stages of effective marketing. These stages might look a little familiar…
Build & Grow Your Audience
In this lesson, we tell you how to build your audience. We all know that it’s important to keep building your audience, but few people are active about doing it in an intentional way.
Build & Grow Your List
Even seasoned membership pros can get lazy in this area. But, it’s SO important to be intentional and have things in place to grow your list. The bigger your list, the more money you’re going to make.
Build Your Launch
Now that you’ve built your audience and your list, it’s time to build your launch. We are going to discuss this at a high level, and get into more detail in the next module.
5 Phases of a Successful Launch
Creating a long runway leads to a mega successful promotion. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to create that successful launch runway.
Marketing Promotion Types You Need To Know
What happens after you launch? And, how do you continue to get members into your membership? There are a few things you can do.
Mapping Your Marketing Calendar
Now that you understand all of the big rocks for marketing your membership, how do you begin mapping them out on your calendar? Well, that’s what we’re going to walk through here in this lesson.
Marketing Tactics Overview
In this module, we’re going to get into the specific marketing tactics to launch, grow and scale your membership. Stu will tell you exactly how to do it, step by step.
Common Pricing Models
One of the most important things to get clear on before you start selling is your price.
How To Pick A Price Point For Your Membership
The BIG question… how to price your membership? Here are some general rules to live by based on years and years of experience.
Finding Your Launch Style
There are endless ways that you can launch a membership, but doing what feels right for you – and your audience – will make all the difference.
The Founding Member Launch
This is all about launching your membership the fast AND easy way, and building momentum right out of the gate.
The Launch Video Process
This is the exact process we go through to create our launch videos.
Selling Through Webinars
One of the highest converting components of any launch is a well-structured webinar. In this lesson, we discuss what to do and tell you exactly when to do it. The timing of your webinar makes all the difference.
In this lesson, we talk about one of Stu’s favorite components of a launch – livecasts. Livecasts celebrate and share the stories of our most successful students and clients.
Facebook Lives are a great way for you to continually connect with your audience, and during launch, they are a great way to continually get your launch materials in front of more people.
Evergreen promotions and funnels are most often geared toward memberships that utilize an open marketing plan. However, memberships using a closed marketing plan can use this type of promotion too.
The final type of promotion we discuss in this module is the Flash Promotion. Flash Promotions are super easy to deliver, and they give you a nice boost of new members in between launches.
How To Map Out Your Launch Calendar
In this lesson, you’ll learn when to use each marketing component within the overall launch plan for a FULL LAUNCH. Not sure a full launch is for you? Please revisit Lesson 5, where we talked about finding your launch style.
BONUS Biggie Size Your Promotions
Congratulations! You’ve unlocked this awesome bonus lesson! You’ll learn a particular strategy that will take your marketing efforts to the next level.
Retention: Keep People Happy And Paying Month After Month
We’ve covered a lot up to this point, but this is the most profitable module of all modules.
4 Reasons People Stay
There are four main reasons that people stay part of a membership. In this lesson, we discuss how you can enhance them, and keep your members around for a long, long time.
Retention strategies and tactics are grouped in five different categories. In this lesson, we provide an overview of each one.
Onboarding Strategies To WOW Your Members
In this lesson, we talk about all the tactical things you can do to onboard new members, and help them quickly and easily integrate into your community, and engage with your content.
Content Retention Strategies To Keep Members Coming Back
In this lesson, we discuss all the fun things that you can do with your content that will boost your overall retention.
Creating An Awesome Community
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to create an amazing community and the four things you absolutely need to have.
Recognition Retention Strategies
We all love hearing our name. In this lesson, you’ll learn about all the ways you can recognize your members.
Communication Retention Strategies
Communicating with your members early and often gives you the opportunity to remind them of all the value they receive in your membership. In this lesson, we’re talking about communication retention strategies.
Pricing Retention Strategies
Everyone loves a deal! In this lesson, we talk about one of the most powerful retention strategies.
Impacting The Growth Of Your Membership
This module is all about biggie sizing your membership – and that means everything we’ve talked about until this point. It’s about growing and scaling this into a 6, 7, or even 8 figure business.
Lifetime Customer Value (LCV)
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to calculate Lifetime Customer Value (LCV).
In this lesson, we’re talking about a number that relates to the long term health of your membership.
Philosophies of Scale
Growing and scaling your business starts with this critical shift in mindset.
The Membership Business Structure
In this lesson, you’ll get a high level view of how to structure your membership business. It is important to understand this before hiring people for your team so that you have a clear understanding of the focus they should have as they enter the business.
Roles To Grow Your Team
In this lesson, you will learn about the specific roles that you may want to consider as you grow your team.
Processes To Make Your Membership More Efficient
In this lesson, you will learn how to develop processes for your membership.
Health of Your Community
Are your members consuming content? Are they engaging in the community? In this lesson, you’ll learn all about tracking engagement.
Biggie Size Your Efforts
In this lesson, you’ll learn about all the small things you can do to BIGGIE size your overall efforts. In other words, you’ll learn about the small things that are going to make a big difference in your ability to scale.
Your foundation strategy
The four reasons someone joins a membership site
The REAL reason someone joins a membership is very different than what you’d expect. And when you know this, you can position yourself, your community, and what you offer to really stand out. It will give you a HUGE strategic advantage.
The two must-have pieces of research you need to know
about your market in order to position your membership as an “I need this” resource vs. “maybe I’ll give it a try.” I’ll show you exactly how to find this information and how to use it. Knowing this, members will be MUCH more likely to stay longer — which is what you want because that’s what will give you the opportunity to really serve them and make a lot more money.
The six membership models and how to pick the one that’s right for you
Not every membership model is right for every market. That’s why I’ll walk you through selecting the one that will be the best fit for your market and the type of business you currently have.
The “less stress” membership philosophy
Everything in the Foundation Strategy is intentionally designed around two core beliefs that I have about membership sites — maximize profitability while minimizing stress. There are a lot of things you can do with a membership site. But one of the most important discoveries I had was if your membership site becomes overwhelming for YOU or your clients, it’s going to struggle. I’ll show you how to make it low stress, profitable and fun.
The “Success Path™”
which, regardless of your market, will provide your audience tremendous clarity and momentum (and that’s one of the reasons they won’t ever want to leave). I’ll walk you through creating your own path and why it’s the secret to your never-ending success.
How to create a year’s worth of content in less than a week
This is NOT about you being stuck on any content treadmill. This is about you designing a content strategy that incorporates massive amounts of leverage, to free up time (while providing a ton of value)
The two types of must-have content every membership needs.
Most “hobby sites” only have one… and that’s a BIG reason why they fail long-term.
Why LOTS of content is actually the kiss of death for long-term success.
If you’re thinking that you just throw a bunch of content into a members’ area and call it a day, you’re wrong. That won’t work. More content does NOT mean more value — it’s actually the kiss of death. I’ll share how much to provide, when to deliver it, and in what format.
The #1 reason people cancel… and how to structure your content to avoid high cancelations.
Did you know that the timing of when you deliver your content can and will dramatically impact how long people will stay? Same content, different timing. It makes all the difference.
Your marketing strategy
Open vs. Closed marketing plans.
I’ve tried both and they each work. However, one will bring 3X the results with a fraction of the effort. I’ll share multiple case studies on why there is only one option if you want year-over-year increases.
The 7 pricing strategies
and specifically the NEW trends that highlight which ones will have the highest ROI in your market.
How to position your membership
as a “must have” resource vs. “nice to have.”
The marketing sequence that leads to the greatest momentum
and highest engagement… regardless of the size of your audience.
The 3 promotion types
and the “rules of engagement” for when each should be deployed.
and the secret behind maintaining excitement and anticipation in between launches.
Your marketing tactics
The tactical step-by-step
for growing an audience from scratch, fast. Even if you’re on a tight budget. And if you have the resources to spend on ads, you’ll see how to accelerate your growth in record time
The subtle pre-launch commitment campaign
that generates massive momentum prior to any launch… and virtually guarantees your opening week is a HUGE success.
The simple 3-part launch process
and the timing of each part that broadens your reach and boosts your conversions.
Evergreen campaigns, wait list promotions
and other tactical blueprints that consistently bring you a steady stream of new members month after month.
The lightning-quick launch strategies
that require no videos, no sales page, and no webinar… and yet was responsible for adding over 1,200 members in less than a week (at $50/month) for one of our community members!
Practical “here’s what to say” templates
for each piece of the marketing promotion. No more “writer’s block” for you.
Your retention strategy
The real reasons people stay
(there are only 4 of them)… and how knowing this will shape the way you position your content, your marketing and ultimately your retention plan.
One minor tweak that instantly tripled the lifetime customer value
of a well known magazine…and how to use the same technique in your membership
How a subtle shift
in the way content was delivered reduced the “drop off rate” by 40% of a well-known subscription service. It’s so easy to apply and will almost instantly boost your lifetime value.
Why the first 45 days are critical to your success
and the key actions you want every member taking to ensure their happiness.
Membership guidelines and rules
that impact people’s perception of your community
and the role it plays in increasing your overall engagement as well as how to implement it in a super simple way
and how to use it to increase commitment from your members while also increasing the perceived value of everything that you’re doing.
Your growth strategy
The 4 growth stages
of your membership and why too many site owners rush the third stage which causes their sales to plateau
The critical numbers you need to know
in order to really scale the membership to high 7 and -figure businesses
The roles you should be looking to hire for
and the timing for when you should hire them (because contrary to popular belief, you shouldn’t necessarily hire them right away)
Tasks that can be quickly automated
Effective strategies for attracting highly engaged volunteers
who will eagerly help you manage your community
Training Curriculum The Membership Experience 2022
Here’s what’s included if you enroll in the training program:
- 7 training modules in video format. You can download the lessons transcripts, audio mp3, and there are workbooks, guides, pdf’s and other bonus material
- Module 00 – Foundation
- Module 01 – Audience strategy
- Module 02 – Content strategy
- Module 03 – Marketing Strategy
- Module 04 – Launch
- Module 05 – Community strategy
- Module 06 – Retention strategy
- EarlyBird bonus – TME live virtual VIP ticket (real value $997)
- Bonus #1 – Founding member launch scripts (real value $497)
- Bonus #2 – Instant audience (real value $497)
- Bonus #3 – 7-figure fill in the blank launch script templates (real value $997)
- Bonus #4 – Grab & go email template super pack (real value $497)
- Bonus #5 – Membership sales page toolkit (real value $497)
- Bonus #6 – Membership launch blueprints (real value $497)
- Support from Stu during live office hours every week as the course modules are released
- Help from the Tribe community
- My Extra bonus: the “7 Ideals” methodology implementation in full + lifetime support and free services
Module 00: Foundation Strategy
The six reasons someone joins any membership site. The REAL reason someone joins a membership is very different than what you’d expect. And when you know this, you can position yourself, your community, and what you offer to really stand out. It will give you a HUGE strategic advantage.
The two must-have pieces of research you need to know about your market in order to position your membership as an “I need this” resource vs. “maybe I’ll give it a try.” I’ll show you exactly how to find this information and how to use it. Knowing this, members will be MUCH more likely to stay longer — which is what you want because that’s what will give you the opportunity to really serve them and make a lot more money.
The “less stress” membership philosophy. Everything in the Foundation Strategy is intentionally designed around two core beliefs that I have about membership sites — maximize profitability while minimizing stress. There are a lot of things you can do with a membership site. But one of the most important discoveries I had was if your membership site becomes overwhelming for YOU or your clients, it’s going to struggle. I’ll show you how to make it low stress, profitable and fun.
How to clearly communicate your idea, including who you serve and how you help. You’ll discover exactly how to position you and your membership in the marketplace as a solution to their problem.
Module 01: Audience Strategy
The tactical step-by-step process for growing an audience from scratch… FAST— even if you don’t know where to start or you’re on a tight budget.
How to create a year’s worth of content in less than a week. This is NOT about you being stuck on any content treadmill. This is about you designing a content strategy that incorporates massive amounts of leverage to free up time (while providing a TON of value).
Why you don’t need to be all the places and do all the things — and why it’s actually more effective to grow your following using ONE platform. This is one of those counterintuitive strategies that go against what other “gurus” are saying in the market. Their way is a one-way ticket to burnout… (I know from experience).
The five must-haves for every good list builder and why you must be more intentional and hyper-focused on growing your email list now than EVER before.
Not one, but TWO of the fastest and easiest list builders you can create and HOW to create them for your business. I’ve grown my email list to hundreds of thousands with just these two simple list builders (and still use them today)!
The secret to a high converting landing page for your list builder — and key components that your page can’t go with out.
Why the Circle of Awesomeness™ is as much the ace up your sleeve for audience and list building as it is for selling (more on that later).
Module 02: Content Strategy
The “Success Path™”… which, regardless of your market, will provide your audience tremendous clarity and momentum (and that’s one of the reasons they won’t ever want to leave). I’ll walk you through creating your own path and why it’s the secret to your never-ending success.
The four membership types and how to choose the one that’s best for you.
The six membership models for information-based products (which is totally different from type). Not every model is right for every market. That’s why I’ll walk you through selecting the one that will be the best fit for your information-based membership and the type of business you currently have.
The three types of must-have content every membership needs. Most “hobby sites” only have one… and that’s a BIG reason why they fail long-term.
Why LOTS of content is actually the kiss of death for long-term success. If you’re thinking that you just throw a bunch of content into a members’ area and call it a day, you’re wrong. That won’t work. More content does NOT mean more value — it’s actually the kiss of death. I’ll share how much to provide, when to deliver it, and in what format.
The #1 reason people cancel… and how to structure your content to avoid high cancelations. Did you know that the timing of when you deliver your content can and will dramatically impact how long people will stay? Same content, different timing. It makes all the difference.
Module 03: Marketing Strategy
Open vs. Closed marketing plans. I’ve tried both and they each work. However, one will bring 3X the results with a fraction of the effort. I’ll share multiple case studies on why there is only one option if you want year-over-year increases.
The high converting launch and marketing strategies, and how to map out your promotion calendar to continously build the momentum towards getting crazy results.
The 7 pricing strategies… and specifically the NEW trends that highlight which ones will have the highest ROI in your market.
How to position your membership as a “must have” resource vs. “nice to have.”
The marketing sequence that leads to the greatest momentum and highest engagement… regardless of the size of your audience.
The 3 promotion types and the “rules of engagement” for when each should be deployed.
“Momentum stacking” and the secret behind maintaining excitement and anticipation in between launches.
The secrets to crafting a winning offer that will have your audience banging down the doors of your membership — plus how to effortlessly sell (without feeling ‘slimy’).
Module 04: Launch
There are endless ways that you can launch your membership, but doing what feels right for you will make all the difference — this is about finding your launch style.
The subtle pre-launch commitment campaign that generates massive momentum prior to any launch… and virtually guarantees your opening week is a HUGE success.
The simple 3-part launch process and the timing of each part that broadens your reach and boosts your conversions.
How to properly structure and phase your launch so that you can get maximum visibility and mega results! PLUS our step-by-step process and exact webinar blueprint — it’s proven to be our highest converting launch element year after year — and you’ll see exactly how to leverage it in your launch.
Evergreen campaigns, wait list promotions, live broadcasts and other tactical blueprints that consistently bring you a steady stream of new members month after month.
The lightning-quick launch strategies that require no videos, no sales page, and no webinar… and yet was responsible for adding over 1,200 members in less than a week (at $50/month) for one of our community members!
Practical “here’s what to say” templates for each piece of the marketing promotion. No more “writer’s block” for you.
Module 05: Community Strategy
The 5 key elements of a thriving community and crystal-clear communication plan for sharing your community rules, culture, and purpose. Nail these and your members won’t want to leave!
Our exact template for creating community rules and guidelines that will immediately elevate the value and perception of your community.
My favorite way to set the tone for an entire membership experience PLUS proven onboarding strategies manage expectations early, add clarity, and most importantly, eliminate overwhelm.
The three things you MUST keep in mind when selecting a community platform — the right platform can make all the difference in keeping members happy, engaged, and feeling like they are part of something BIGGER.
Warning signs to watch out for and prompts to spark engagement when things in your community seem to fizzle out.
Why the Circle of Awesomeness™ is a critical component of your community strategy — and how it directly contributes to the success of your next launch.
Module 06: Retention Strategy
Why we obsess over retention and how a 1% difference can actually 3X your business.
The real reasons people stay (there are only 4 of them)… and how knowing this will shape the way you position your content, your marketing and ultimately your retention plan.
The two key areas that every membership site owner MUST focus on and the proven strategies and tactics that will boost retention.
How a subtle shift in the way content was delivered reduced the “drop off rate” by 40% of a well-known subscription service. It’s so easy to apply and will almost instantly boost your lifetime value.
The secret to communicating with your members early and often — without being spammy — and five simple communication retention tactics you can implement right away to create a memorable and sticky experience.
Why the first 45 days are critical to your success… and the key actions you want every member taking to ensure their happiness.
Pricing strategies to encourage commitment from your members while also increasing the perceived value of your membership.
The “Challenge” Blueprint for Selling Memberships
Pedro Adao is the Founder of the 100X Academy, and Creator of The Crush It With Challenges Program. In this exclusive TRIBE Experience Bonus, he walks you through how to launch and grow your membership with challenges.
In this miniseries, Instant Audience, Stu and Rachel go into detail about how YOU can grow an audience (very QUICKLY!) by properly leveraging four things: your Facebook Profile, your Facebook Page, other people’s Facebook Groups, and your own Facebook Groups.
- Lesson 1: 3 Components to Leveraging Facebook
- Lesson 2: Nailing your Facebook profile
- Lesson 3: 3 types of Facebook posts everyone needs
- Lesson 4: How to use content you create to woo people
- Lesson 5: Starting your own Facebook group
- Lesson 6: how to interact so you can make a bigger impact
- Lesson 7: How to grow your group and grow your business
- Lesson 8: Lext-level tactics for Facebook groups
It’s all about a proven plan. A plan that makes doing business fun again. A plan that gives you more freedom. The freedom to work with who you want, where you want while having the time to travel and do all the things you want.
- Lesson 1: The recurring revolution
- Lesson 2: The Success Path
- Lesson 3: The membership blueprint
- Lesson 4: Build your tribe
Gamification super guide
This bonus mini-series on gamification will fuel a ton of ideas that you can implement in your membership to drive behaviors and emotions that will help your members get results AND stay customers for life.
Join Jason and Stu as they dive deep into the psychology, the strategy and the implementation of this super effective technique.
- Lesson 1: Welcome
- Lesson 2: What is gamification and what makes it so powerful?
- Lesson 3: The 4 motivators that drive behavior
- Lesson 4: How to implement gamification in your membership
- Lesson 5: Amazing examples of gamification at work
- Lesson 6: Final thoughts from Stu and Jason
Building super teams
In this special bonus miniseries, Purdeep and Stu walk you through exactly what it takes to cultivate a work environment of raving super fans – meaning your company is operating at its highest potential, creating less stress for you and for your team, and ultimately, more success in your business.
To make it even EASIER to cultivate your own group of super fans, Purdeep has joined Stu to show you exactly how to build super-teams.
- Lesson 1: What is a super team?
- Lesson 2: The power of a super vision
- Lesson 3: The unwavering structure behind your success
- Lesson 4: Creating a positive environment
- Lesson 5: Your empathetic mindset
- Lesson 6: Rating your team’s performance
Creating amazing customer experience
There are a few key elements that make magic and Jason Friedman is going to walk you through each of them in this insightful and important miniseries called Creating Amazing Customer Experiences.
- Lesson 1: the customer experience formula
- Lesson 2: the epidemic
- Lesson 3: the magical equation
- Lesson 4: Tactics I
- Lesson 5: Tactics II
- Lesson 6: Tactics III
- Lesson 7: Creating a wow experience
Box membership with Chad Collins
Chad Collins, founder of BrickSwag, knew he had an audience that loved Lego®, and wanted to create a product that tapped into that passion. This Box Membership mini-series walks you through how to make a box membership, how to source content, the steps involved in a beta launch, how the numbers break down, and how to facilitate and have fun with your community.
This bonus is perfect for anyone considering a box membership, anyone who already has a box membership, OR anyone who has a combination membership with a monthly physical shipment as one of its components.
Even if you’re not planning on launching a box membership, you’ll pick up some unique pieces of knowledge and generate a ton of ideas for your business.
- Lesson 1: concepting and sourcing
- Lesson 2: launching box memberships
- Lesson 3: marketing tips & tricks for box memberships
- Lesson 4: ways to add value and control costs
- Lesson 5: portal & community
This mini session with Ricardo and Stu is ideal for any membership site owner, even if this particular gamification approach does not suit your market. You’ll learn the pure simplicity behind the theory as well as the psychological triggers at play.
- Lesson 1: why gamification?
- Lesson 2: what Ricardo has done with gamification
- Lesson 3: how to utilize gamification within a course
- Lesson 4: adapting to a membership site
How I sold my membership with Chad Collins
In this special graduation bonus, Chad Collins is back! Chad and Stu share details on reasons that you may eventually want to sell your membership and the specs on how to do so.
- Lesson 1: why sell?
- Lesson 2: finding a buyer
- Lesson 3: the transition
Selling through stories
It’s good to be you! You’ve unlocked this 3-part bonus, Selling Through Stories. This is Stu’s “magic formula” for how to sell just by telling stories. This tactic makes selling easy and effortless. But, there’s a bit of a science and an art to this, and you’ll learn all about it in this bonus.
- Lesson 1: part 1 – 3 types of stories
- Lesson 2: part 2 – stories to overcome objections
- Lesson 3: part 3 – crafting case studies
Keeping it sticky: content creation secrets that keep your tribe coming back for more
With Amy Porterfiled.
One lesson, 36 minutes.
Founding member launch script
One lesson – how to use the founding member script.
Jeff Walker TRIBE Live
An exclusive TRIBE Experience bonus for YOU! Jeff Walker is the creator of the Product Launch Formula, and in this exclusive TRIBE Live presentation, he shows you the steps to create an offer that not only makes a whole bunch of sales, but an offer that you can feel good about making.
- Lesson 1: how to make an offer that you love making with Jeff
4 elements of a thriving community with Shana Bresnahan
Surprise! We have another juicy surprise bonus for you! How do you create an incredible community that leaves people wanting more and more and more? Lucky for you, our Community Director, Shana, gives you the secrets to creating a sticky community, super amazing community.
- Lesson 1: the 4 elements
How To Launch, Grow And Scale Your Subscription Box with Sarah Williams
Sarah Williams is the owner and founder of Framed! By Sarah an online and physical store selling monogrammed items and apparel. About five years ago, she had a dream to start a subscription box service full of goodies for women to treat themselves and nurture the importance of self care. Since then, things have taken off and she has four separate subscription boxes that are thriving!
In this exclusive TRIBE Experience bonus, you’ll get a complete overview of Sarah’s exact processes, strategies and tactics to launch, grow and scale your very own subscription box.
- Lesson 1: the overview
- Lesson 2: concept
- Lesson 3: what goes in the box?
- Lesson 4: where to get the items
- Lesson 5: how to make it unique?
- Lesson 6: pricing and profit margins
- Lesson 7: packaging
- Lesson 8: shipping
- Lesson 9: fulfillment
- Lesson 10: marketing tips
- Lesson 11: wrap it up
How To Turn A Product-Based Business Into A Membership With Susan Bradley
Susan is one of the leading experts in our community when it comes to starting and growing successful e-commerce businesses. In fact, through her decades of experience she has achieved incredible success. She has launched, grown and scaled several very successful e-commerce businesses and has even sold two of them!
That’s why we created this exclusive bonus for e-commerce business owners in our community. You’ll learn how to turn a product-based business into a highly successful membership through a VIP membership, subscription box, limited edition or a project of the month. You’ll learn how to bring stable, reliable recurring revenue every single month so that you can stop chasing one-off sales.
- Lesson 1: what’s possible
- Lesson 2: VIP memberships
- Lesson 3: subscription boxes
- Lesson 4: Limited editions
- Lesson 5: project of the month
- Lesson 6: summary & next steps
TRIBE tech bonanza
Overwhelmed by all the software options for your membership? Not sure where to start?
Don’t worry. We got your back!
We broke down some of our favs and summarized some options for you.
Whether you’re a newbie or a tech ninja, the Tech Toolbox has something for every TRIBEr.
One lesson – 2,5 hours.
The Art of Storytelling with Shelli Varella
In this exclusive TRIBE Experience you’ll learn from one of the best when it comes to telling YOUR story. You’ll learn four types of stories you need to know, how to discover your story, how to bend your story and SO much more.
- Lesson 1: intro
- Lesson 2: 4 types of stories you need to know
- Lesson 3: the signature story
- Lesson 4: the significance story
- Lesson 5: the audience story
- Lesson 6: the living proof story
- Lesson 7: how to discover your story
- Lesson 8: how to bend your story
- Lesson 9: summary & wrap up
- Lesson 10: Shelli’s TRIBE live 2019 talk
The Tribe training program costs $1,997 (one-time payment)
There’s also a 6-payment option that costs $397 per month – total=$2,382.
- Access to the training
- 7 main training modules with video training content
- Bonus department with 21+ additional training sections and downloads with Stu and various experts (as described above)
- Downloadable PDFs, worksheets, workbooks, mp3, scripts, templates and other assets
- Tribe discussion group/community
- The EXTRA WMS Bonuses (real value $priceless)
- #1 – Dedicated Facebook group. Live training sessions about marketing, business, and sales.
- #2 – Done-For-You and With-You Marketing Services (real value $1,997). 2 complete sales funnels for your business ( all the landing pages, paid ad campaigns on Google, Bing, FB, and more, organic traffic, email marketing)
- OVERALL VALUE $priceless
- Access to the training
- 7 main training modules with video training content
- Bonus department with 21+ additional training sections and downloads with Stu and various experts (as described above)
- Downloadable PDFs, worksheets, workbooks, mp3, scripts, templates and other assets
- Tribe discussion group/community
- The EXTRA WMS Bonuses (real value $priceless)
- #1 – Dedicated Facebook group. Live training sessions about marketing, business, and sales.
- #2 – Done-For-You and With-You Marketing Services (real value $1,997). 2 complete sales funnels for your business ( all the landing pages, paid ad campaigns on Google, Bing, FB, and more, organic traffic, email marketing)
- OVERALL VALUE $priceless
Try Tribe for a full 14 days, 100% risk-free. If you are unhappy with the Tribe experience during the first 2 weeks, I want to give you your money back.
Go through the course. If you don’t love it, email me at any time during the first 14 days, show me you’re doing the exercises, and I’ll immediately send you a prompt and courteous refund.
Interview with Me and Stu
12 Top Secrets From 6 & 7-Figure Membership Owners To Boost Your Business
What It’s Inside:
- How high-achievers attract new members
- Leslie Vernick – the FB nugget strategy
- Katrina Sequenzia – how to get to know your audience better than they know themselves
- Laura Phillips – turn your superpower into a thriving membership
- How to convert those you attracted and get them to join your membership
- Rachel Miller – casting a wider net to grow your membership
- Jamie Swanson – the easy way to get your course students to join your membership
- Scott Paley – keep your launch tight and produce big results
- Tracy Harris – the Instagram DM tactic to increase conversions
- Keep your members. It’s all about retention.
- Tricia Callahan – the open-close shift to better serve your members
- Sarah Williams – how a killer content strategy for a box subscription can create a sticky membership
- Nicholas Wilton – how radical authenticity keeps members coming back for more
- Bonnie Christine – how to strengthen your community with peer groups
- Anna Runyan – how to use anticipation to keep members engaged
It’s a detailed 37-pages long eBook that will help you get attract, convert, and retain members inside your community. All these powerful secrets and tips are shared by membership site owners that grew their businesses exponentially
The Ultimate Guide To Launching A Membership
What It’s Inside:
- How to know if a membership is right for you
- How to choose the best membership format for you
- How to start a paid membership site (even if you don’t have an audience)
- 3 simple rules for naming your membership site
- How to be known as an expert and build trust
- How to quickly grow your audience (without wasting time and money)
- How to choose a pricing model for your membership site
- The best content strategy for your membership site
It’s a detailed 50-pages long eBook that will help you get started in the right direction and gain a massive advantage over your competition because the majority of membership site owners don’t really know where to start and they fall into the trap of going all-in through trial and error.
My Final Review
I know Stu for a long time and “The Membership Experience” ex-Tribe is one of those training programs that I call special.
I’ve gone through other membership training programs and nothing can stand next to Stu’s creation.
He’s experienced, loyal, enthusiastic, decent, and cares truly for his members.
The member’s area is a state-of-the-art studio.
Organized, easy-to-access training material and downloads, countless bonuses, live sessions.
On top of that, there is an interactive community ready to help, answer questions and give feedback.
We recently met online on Zoom for an interview and the Canadian entrepreneur is also funny and full of energy.
He’s not considered the #1 expert on membership sites by mistake.
You don’t need any technical skills to be successful with the training. There is a special bonus training on everything that has to do with tech and software.
How long before you see results:
Don’t rush things. You’re starting a business. And all businesses take time and dedication before you see a return on your investment.
But with membership sites, you can really get going with only a hadnful of members.
Don’t try to build an empire right from the start.
Build a loyall folowing, even 10 or 20 people are more than enough, create some buzz, offer value in advance for free, and then slowly launch a membership to test things out.
First, you need to go through the training material. Absorb the knowledge and understand how things work.
It helps if you interact with other students via the private community and by asking questions. Everyone is there to support you.
More importantly, It depends on how much time you are willing to invest.
The support is exceptional and Stu has a loyal team ready to provide help at a moment’s notice.
He’s also available daily, you will have the chance to ask your burning questions frequently.
Besides, there’s a powerful community on Facebook with like-minded entrepreneurs that go through the same training as you.
And you have me to support you from start to finish, answer all your questions, and help you build your first marketing campaigns (see the extra bonus section).
Potential/Competition/Other Marketing Strategies:
This training is designed to eliminate competition from day one and will open your eyes to the true potential of running a membership business.
The introductory module sets the basis for what’s coming and you’ll get to know not only how successful memberships operate, but most importantly, you’ll be able to understand why other memberships fail and what to do instead.
The success path section in the training will give you a cutting-edge over the competition.
It works for any industry, any niche you can imagine.
There is huge potential in any market. The key thing is that you’ll be able to recognize people’s needs through Stu’s extensive research process.
It’s not sexy, it’s not glamorous, but research is the main drive of any business and marketing strategy.
Memberships are in demand, it’s an evergreen market that never fades. People have ongoing needs and they are more than willing and happy to pay in order to satisfy them.
As long as you know your target audience, what they want, need, and crave, you can discover thousands of ways to help meet those needs.
Is there anything else I need?:
Although the training program is comprehensive, complete, and comes with bonuses, I want to invite you to my “7 Ideals” methodology to fill any gaps, give your online presence a tremendous boost, and transform you into an unstoppable entrepreneur.
For that reason, I compiled a special bonus package (see below) to make this experience a breeze for you.
The course lives up to its promise and it’s one of the very best in the industry.
Stu has vast experience with membership sites and membership sites owners. This is his business and life.
He knows the ups and downs, why people join memberships, why people leave, what is working, what doesn’t work, and how to make it a success.
The Membership Experience is included in our Elite Training Programs List. Only a selected few programs make it to this list, those that live up to their promises, those that bring results for the people. If you can’t succeed with one of these ELITE programs, I don’t know which program can help you.
It seems like an expensive program:
Absolutely not. This is exactly how much it should cost.
You get what you pay for. It’s better to invest in something that’s worthy rather than choose cheaper programs that don’t go deep like this one.
The price is absolutely normal for the quality of the program, the size of the training material, the support, and the bonuses.
You are building a scalable business with potential, a brand that you’ll be proud of.
The course will pay for itself in a matter of months.
Plus, you’ll get access to my own marketing and business bonuses to virtually guarantee your success.
Additionally, the 14-day money-back guarantee makes this program extremely irresistible.
So, there’s no risk on your part. If you do your homework, attend the training classes, and ask questions whenever needed by interacting daily with fellow membership site owners, there’s nothing to worry about.
Have in mind that just because you’re investing in such an ELITE training program that does not mean you’ll get the results you need. There’s hard work associated with this training and with all the ELITE training programs I whole-heartedly recommend.
If you’re not willing to work hard then this program is not for you.
Imagine 1 year from now when you’d be running your membership site like clockwork, with confidence, and that you will be adding new products to the mix. You’ll be able to use this training and the bonuses Stu compiles on a regular basis in everything you do online. Imagine that soon you’ll be in a position to expand your reach with joint ventures, partnerships, sponsors, affiliates.
Wait, There’s More…My Huge Bonuses $priceless
I believe so much in this program, and although the value you’re getting for what you’re paying is tremendous, and although there are huge bonuses packed by Stu’s team, I’d like to offer you some additional bonuses that can help you get the results you want faster and appear more professional and become way more confident.
Because I want to eliminate any fear you have about this training, although it’s an exceptional program.
This way, I will fill any possible gaps.
And you’ll gain invaluable marketing knowledge that can help you boost your business and any future project you decide to pursue.
But before I announce the bonuses I need to introduce myself very briefly.
I’m a marketing consultant who helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web and the creator of the “7 Ideals” methodology.
I worked with networks, marketplaces, business owners, communities, and local stores.
I helped names like Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins, Jeff Walker, Nick Stephenson, Ray Edwards, Matt McWilliams, Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton, Stu McLaren, Jeanna Gabellini, Ryan Levesque, Steve Olsher, Kim Walsh Phillips, Eben Pagan, Revealed Films, software companies like ClickFunnels, OptinMonster, Systeme, marketplaces like EnvatoMarket, Designmodo, InkyDeals, Renderosity, Dealjumbo, Snappa, communities like HopeWriters, Wealthy Affiliate, Affilorama, and on and on.
Marketing is the lifeblood of any business. Without it, we lose customers, and without customers, we lose business.
Marketing is responsible for bringing people in and getting eyes on your products, services, offers, and programs.
Marketing also helps you retain customers for a lifetime.
If you need a boost in visibility, if you want to build brand awareness, I can help you.
You can also browse through our network page displaying some of the brands I cooperated with.
So, here is my bonus…
Let me show you how I combine my “7 Ideals” methodology with membership sites to speed up your results and build the business of your dreams.
“7 Ideals” Bonus and Lifetime Support
The “7 Ideals” methodology uses a holistic approach. We look at businesses as a whole, not just from a marketing perspective.
In a nutshell, it’s a value-driven customer-centric marketing strategy.
We help you run a healthy business in the most effective way. Every department in your organization should be run smoothly and we’ll investigate every aspect of your business to solve issues and make improvements whenever necessary.
We examine and analyze your business in-depth and help you improve in all areas.
The method is giving you a clear path, a solid strategy, a unique voice, and a vision.
The methodology is helping you develop your own unique brand voice that is key in differentiating from the competition and gaining instant authority and visibility.
The 7 Ideals model is giving you a unique language to interact with consumers and other brands in a powerful way and helps you create digital products that you can add to your product line.
It works for any industry and it helps you target specific audiences in an innovative way. You’ll experience high conversions and growth.
Enroll right now and let me apply the “7 Ideals” to your business at no extra cost.
I’m not teaching the method, I’m applying it for you but that doesn’t mean I’ll do all the work on my own.
We’ll go through the 7 phases, the 7 ideals and a host of marketing frameworks to help you develop and hone your own unique voice, connect with prospects on a deep emotional level, deliver superior experiences via special live events that don’t exist in the market yet, build a marketing machine that produces results for you 24/7, excel as an entrepreneur, and form ideal partnerships to take your business to the next level.
I’ve helped 100’s of brands since 2014. I know I can help you too.
That’s your perfect chance to work with me 1-on-1 and sneak peek into my methodology.
Plus you get…
Lifetime support via live chat, emails, video calls, and instant messaging apps like Messenger, Viber, What’s App, Telegram, etc.
This way, you know someone is there to give a helping hand whenever you need it.
The Membership Experience & The “7 Ideals” Explained
The Membership Quest
There’s another layer of support. We run a week-long event, the membership quest.
It’s an interactive online training for validating your membership ideas, crafting amazing stories, and testing your market before you build your first or next membership site or program.
Here’s how it works:
- You submit your amazing idea or ideas for your first or next membership site or program
- We review your application and if we are a good fit together we schedule an interview to discuss your business and your membership ideas
- We start the validation process. We’ll perform research together online to really understand your audience, we’ll help you tailor your messaging and craft your unique amazing story, and test your market.
We also host Q&as daily here via the live chat app.
To Get Your Bonuses
Please Join “The Membership Experience” Using The Link Below
And Complete The Form
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time…
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.