Another live workshop is scheduled for tomorrow.
Stu MacLaren, the go-to expert for membership site owners is going to reveal his “Membership Blueprint” for membership sites.
If you are a passion-driven entrepreneur thinking of launching a membership site or someone who has not yet achieve phenomenal success with your current membership business, this workshop is for you.
Here are the details!
Stu McLaren – Free Live Workshop, Apr 29 @ 3 pm ET
The Membership Blueprint
He’s known as:
the membership site guy!
For the past 12 years, he’s been working intimately with tens of thousands of authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, and business owners to transform what they know, love, and do into recurring revenue.
In 2008, he co-founded the world’s most popular membership platform for WordPress, WishList Member. When he sold his interests in October 2014, they were powering over 58,000+ online communities and membership sites.
He’s also coaching and consulting with high-level experts and influencers who want to grow – without the stress or tension of neglecting the things that matter most. He hosts his very own IMPACT Mastermind with high 7-figure membership site owners.
He’s also the host of the “Marketing your business” podcast.
Free Live Workshop Series
What Stu is sharing:
- The proven strategy to launch (or grow) a successful online membership site
- The secrets to launch a membership site that safeguards your business from the ups and downs of chasing one-off sales.
- A powerful process that will quickly help you determine if the membership idea you’re considering will fly or flop.
- The simple, but most important element to every membership…. The Success Path™
- The 4 surprising reasons why people buy, and what hooks them to join and stay month after month (and it’s not what you think)
- Why the tech shouldn’t be the thing that holds you back… in fact, I’ll share my favorite place to start and bonus: it’s FREE
- Wonder where to start? I’m handing over my proven step-by-step Membership Blueprint that outlines EVERYTHING you need to transform your business and your life from stressed and time-strapped to — far more leveraged and a lot more fun (and it works for even if you have a brick-and-mortar store)
If you are serious and want to level up your game with a damn-successful membership site, look no further. Stu is the go-to guy for all things memberships.
Overview of The “Memberships Blueprint” Workshop
April 29 @ 3 pm ET:
I recommend you commit to attending this workshop today although there will be a replay, nothing can be compared to the live teachings. This is where all the action happens.
This is for you if you are a coach, consultant, course creator, blogger, service provider, marketer, teacher, or if you have a brick n mortar business.
Any business can benefit from having a membership site. Because with memberships, you add recurring revenue to your product line and thus you gain incredible momentum.
Now more than ever, people crave connection, offline and online. And a membership site is the most effective model to connect like-minded people so they can build lasting relationships.
The Membership Blueprint:
Last year’s pandemic forced people to isolate, experience social distancing, and so much more.
We live in unprecedented times but this historical event caused a chain of reactions and created new opportunities for people that are involved in the digital economy.
People spend way more time online and they spend more money online on various activities.
They continue to entertain, socialize, but also educate themselves.
If you are thinking of starting a membership site to either educate or entertain your members, you need to be clear and aim to be profitable.
In this workshop, Stu will reveal the top proven and time-tested strategies created by successful membership site owners to pull back the curtain on what’s working right now.
And here’s how it works:
It’s about building a solid foundation for many years to come.
Creating content that actually attracts new people into the membership and keeps current members happy and active.
It’s about applying a marketing strategy that works and converts people into paying customers.
And it’s about scaling your site into a 6,7 or even 8-figure business. Is this really possible?
I will let Stu reveal the numbers, facts, and statistics.
What will Stu cover?
The foundation strategy:
- Types of membership models
- Membership philosophies
- Pricing models
- Types of site owners
- Membership owner’s journey (Success Path)
- Understand the “why”
- Start with research
- Content modalities
- Identify the “gap”
- Create your Success Path
- Content frequency
- Types of content
- Marketing plans
- Promotion types
- 3 step marketing strategy
- Build your launch
- Grandfathered pricing
- Business structure
- Possible team roles
- Key metrics
- Small email list
- Not an expert
- Lots of free content in my market
- The “Content Treadmill”
- No email list
Membership owners profiles:
- Business owner
Memberships in action (examples):
- Business owner
- Membership platforms
- WordPress membership plugins
- Automation tools
- Email marketing tools
- Hosting options
Plus a workbook to work on your membership blueprint immediately.
So what’s next?
If you want to dive deeper into the subject and become a membership site owner that attracts the right people that are a perfect fit for your site and helps them get results, Stu has created an amazing private Facebook community to support you.
Also, I’m giving you an exclusive bonus to complement your journey to starting your own membership site. And it’s going to be an exciting journey for you and your audience.
You will need to sign up with your email address separately for the bonus worksheet. If you are already subscribed to our newsletter, you’ll receive the worksheet download link via email and you’ll be notified for the upcoming workshop shortly.
Your journey to starting a membership site
Stu McLaren has also shared a free guide to help you get started with your membership. It’s a comprehensive book full of real examples of other membership site owners, actionable tips, and advice from an industry expert, to gain confidence and start your journey.
But you need to go through the guide, study it carefully, and use this knowledge in order to progress.
Learning is the first step and taking action is the next one and most important.
And there’s also a free report on successful membership site owners. High-performing strategies from 6 & 7-figure membership site owners that grew their communities exponentially. This report will help you attract, convert, and retain members in your business.
Stu helps membership site owners lay a solid foundation for years to come. Not only is he an expert in memberships, but the base for his teachings is what works right now for membership sites.
He constantly monitors his students to pick the best strategies for every industry and shares them with his students.
More information on his amazing work soon.
Stu McLaren & Tasos Tzortzis Free Training & Resources:
- Stu McLaren Tribe Review, Members Area Video Walkthrough & Extra bonuses
- Live workshop series to turn what you already know, love and do into recurring revenue
- Membership Sites Live Masterclass
- Free guide to launch and grow a successful membership site
- Stu McLaren – free live workshop series announcement
- Stu McLaren – Membership Sites Workshop Apr 29 @ 3pm ET
- Stu McLaren – free guide to launching and growing a membership site review
- Membership sites evolution – live training announcement
- Tasos Tzortzis & Stu McLaren – video interview, Apr 22, 2021
- Tribe waiting list
- Membership Sites Evolution – Registration page (full of resources, videos of Stu, and downloads – all in one place plus our upcoming marketing training specifically designed for membership sites)
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.