More amazing news today.
Stu MacLaren, the go-to expert for membership site owners is doing a Facebook live.
If you are a passion-driven entrepreneur thinking of launching a membership site or someone who has not yet achieve phenomenal success with your current membership business, this live event is for you.
Here are the details!
Stu McLaren – Facebook Live, May 05 @ 3 pm ET
Alumni Behind The Scenes Chat
He’s known as:
the membership site guy!
For the past 12 years, he’s been working intimately with tens of thousands of authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, and business owners to transform what they know, love, and do into recurring revenue.
In 2008, he co-founded the world’s most popular membership platform for WordPress, WishList Member. When he sold his interests in October 2014, they were powering over 58,000+ online communities and membership sites.
He’s also coaching and consulting with high-level experts and influencers who want to grow – without the stress or tension of neglecting the things that matter most. He hosts his very own IMPACT Mastermind with high 7-figure membership site owners.
He’s also the host of the “Marketing your business” podcast.
Today’s Facebook Live
What is all about:
- Stu is going to be chatting with a few of his alumni
- You’ll hear some amazing stories of membership sites partnerships, beta launches, multiple memberships, pivots, and stories of success
- Students of Stu will reveal their secret strategies for membership sites, and how they are able to stay on top of things
- They will also discuss the main ingredient that keeps a successful membership site running
If you are serious and want to level up your game with a damn-successful membership site, look no further. Stu is the go-to guy for all things memberships.
So what’s next?
If you want to dive deeper into the subject and become a membership site owner that attracts the right people that are a perfect fit for your site and helps them get results, Stu has created an amazing private Facebook community to support you.
Also, Stu’s training program, Tribe, it’s open for registrations but only for a few days. It will be closing down on May 06 for one year. So, this is the perfect moment in time to get started with your membership business by enrolling in the #1 training in the world.
Your journey to starting a membership site
Stu McLaren has also shared a free guide to help you get started with your membership. It’s a comprehensive book full of real examples of other membership site owners, actionable tips, and advice from an industry expert, to gain confidence and start your journey.
But you need to go through the guide, study it carefully, and use this knowledge in order to progress.
Learning is the first step and taking action is the next one and most important.
Stu helps membership site owners lay a solid foundation for years to come. Not only is he an expert in memberships, but the base for his teachings is what works right now for membership sites.
He constantly monitors his students to pick the best strategies for every industry and shares them with his students.
Stu McLaren & Tasos Tzortzis Free Training & Resources:
- Stu McLaren Tribe Review, Members Area Video Walkthrough & Extra bonuses
- Live workshop series to turn what you already know, love and do into recurring revenue
- Membership Sites Live Masterclass
- Free guide to launch and grow a successful membership site
- Stu McLaren – free live workshop series announcement
- Stu McLaren – Membership Sites Workshop Apr 29 @ 3pm ET
- Stu McLaren – free guide to launching and growing a membership site review
- Membership sites evolution – live training announcement
- Tasos Tzortzis & Stu McLaren – video interview, Apr 22, 2021
- Tribe waiting list
- Membership Sites Evolution – Registration page (full of resources, videos of Stu, and downloads – all in one place plus our upcoming marketing training specifically designed for membership sites)
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.