Are you looking for ways to expand your reach and visibility online? Are you a blogger, website owner, or someone with a message that needs strong and loyal relationships with fans and followers? Are you open to new ideas, methods, and programs?
Or are you a current podcaster looking to get your show to the next level? Or maybe you want to get featured on other people’s podcast shows in order to deliver your message effectively.
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions, then this article is for you…
STEVE OLSHER’S AUDIO DOMINATION
TRAINING SUITE OPEN UNTIL APR 25
Extra Bonuses (private FB group, done-for-you and done-with-you marketing services, 2 complete sales funnels)
The Podcast Revolution – Steve Olsher
The Ultimate Directory Of Podcasters
Steve Olsher is giving away the “Ultimate Directory of Podcasters”, a brand new addition to his course “Profiting from Podcasts”, which is only available once a year. The directory that he gives away for free normally costs $297 throughout the year.
In this 147-pages PDF, Steve features 670 of the world’s leading podcasters. This directory aims to help people build relationships with the world’s top podcasting names.
I just downloaded my copy and it’s a high-quality PDF that is not just a simple list. It contains:
- Podcasters photos
- Show names
- iTunes category
- iTunes sub-category
- Short biographies
- Podcast URLs
- Email addresses
- The number of times a podcaster appeared in the Top 10 of the ‘parent’ category during a 4-week period
- The number of times a podcaster appeared in the Top 10 of the ‘sub-category’ during a 4-week period
- The number of 4 and 5-star ratings for their shows
- The number of reviews for their shows
- Other variables
Steve underlines that before you try to connect with these people you have to be 100% ready. And you will know you’re 100% ready when you can confidently answer ‘YES’ to at least 4 of the 5 following questions:
- Have I already been a guest on at least 20 other shows?
- Have I already added value to the person I’m reaching out to in a meaningful way?
- Do I have my own show, or a substantial online presence, and have I already connected with, or had a podcaster on my show?
- Have I made my presence felt in their community?
- Do I know this person, their interests, likes, dislikes and have a solid affinity for them?
And he recommends:
- Get featured on shows with significantly less reach before reaching out to these celebrities
- Research the podcaster’s “currency” and discover ways you can help them achieve their desired objective, and simply do it
- Become clear on the people you are trying to reach with your show, launch your own podcast, and begin building your own tribe of fans, followers, and subscribers
- Engage with the podcaster’s community consistently to develop a relationship.
- Download and listen to at least 5 episodes from the podcasters you want to reach out to.
If you follow these guidelines, you’ll be able to reap meaningful and countless benefits for your business. But, on the other hand, if you decide to create shortcuts, for example, by sending out immediately cold emails to the 670 Top names, trying to get featured on their shows, the results will have a dramatic negative impact on you…
as Steve highlights…
You may burn bridges that cannot be rebuilt. The podcasters featured within these pages are the true icons of the podcasting world. You
have ONE shot to get it right. Mess it up and not only will you never be invited back to their show, given that the world of podcasters is fairly tight, word will spread about your appearance and the odds of being invited onto others’ shows will be dramatically reduced.
Steve Olsher’s Podcasting Background
He has been podcasting since 2009 and got featured on over 500 shows in the past 3 years. He appeared in shows like Click Funnels Hacker Radio, the Go-Giver podcast, Mixergy, the
He is the host of the #1 podcasting show – The Reinvention Radio, and the Best Business Podcast. Additionally, he is a New York Times bestselling author of “What is Your What?”, founder of Liquor.com, pioneer of the CompuServe launched in 1993, and creator of the New Media Summit.
And of course, he’s the man behind Profiting from Podcasts, the best and most comprehensive training in the world that helps people leverage the power of podcasts and turn their visibility into cash.
The Ultimate Directory of Podcasters – Categories & Examples
- Fashion & Beauty, Food, Literature, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Business, Education
- Careers, Investing, Management & Marketing, Shopping, Comedy, Language Courses, Training
- Games & Hobbies, Automotive, Aviation, Government & Organizations, Health, Kids & Family
- Music, News & Politics, Religion & Spirituality, Science & Medicine, Society & Culture
- Sports & Recreation, TV & Film, Technology
Every category is divided into sub-categories featuring the Top 10 podcasters names and data
- What should I read next? – Host: Anne Bogel
- The black tapes – Host: Alex Reagan
- Boagworld show – Host: Paul Boag
- Seanwes – Host: Sean McCabe
Get Clients from Podcasts – Free Video Training
Steve released a free podcasting workshop, called “Get Clients from Podcasts”. Additionally, this material is accompanied by a 13-pages e-book under the same title.
The Podcast Revolution is free training you should not miss. Not only you’re getting access to the world’s leading podcasting names and data, but you’ll dive deep into the world of podcasting. It will open your eyes to the real potential of this medium that is underutilized at the moment. And this is a great opportunity for all aspiring podcasters from every corner of the world.
I was introduced to Steve Olsher and his material by a friend of mine and after discussing with other partners on various forums and communities, everyone had only positive comments and stories to share.
Based on my 6+ years of online marketing experience I can confidently say that listening to podcasts and audio files generally, was the method that had the biggest impact on my career.
I prefer listening to podcasts and audio in my car, and when I do I’m completely focused and connected to the podcaster’s host and their guests.
All that Steve Olsher uncovers in his 1st part of the training are absolutely true. Podcast listeners are way more likely to purchase products, programs, and services. I know I do when I listen to podcasts. I purchased way more marketing books and courses after listening to podcasts than all the other marketing methods combined.
If it works for me, for Steve Olsher, and thousands of other entrepreneurs, podcasters, and podcast guests, it will work for you.
But you may ask me…
How come you don’t have a podcast show up and running yet?
This is a tough question for me but I will answer, I will speak the truth.
I do marketing since December 2014. I live, breathe, and dream marketing. This is what I do for a living. I help companies sell more of their products, both locally and globally. I offer marketing and advertising services to clients directly and as a marketing publisher indirectly through this website.
My approach and marketing methods are very similar to Steve Olsher and Profiting from Podcasts.
*Update Feb 2020: I started a podcast in Greek and doing videos as well (both in Greek and English).
With the only exception, that I don’t do podcasts, at least yet. Right now, my schedule is full and my next goal is to open a local agency office downtown. That’s the first reason I’m not doing podcasts yet.
The 2nd and
Even legendary marketers like Neil Patel have not utilized the power of podcasts and videos, until very recently. He was in the same exact situation as me. He got over it after being a marketer for over 10 years or so. I hope I’ll be able to get over it soon, but I may need your help with this.
With all that being said,
Steve Olsher’s experience is a guarantee, and the Ultimate Directory of Podcasters is a massive free resource you simply can’t miss.
Even if you don’t plan on podcasting any time soon, you have to take advantage of this huge offer.
Steve Olsher’s Free Resources:
- All the FREE resources in one place
- Get Clients from Podcasts – Proven Strategies for Turning Visibility Into Cash (eBook)
- Monetization Blueprint – Getting Paid Leveraging the Power of Podcasts
- The Ultimate Directory of Podcasters – 670 of the World’s Leading Podcasters
- Lifetime subscription to the podcast magazine – the preeminent magazine dedicated to Podcasts, Podcast Culture &
the Podcasters you love
- Our bonus live training series – live training, webinars, worksheets, slides, recaps and replays, and more
- The ultimate directory of podcasters 2021 & review bonuses
- The Rise Of Podcasting 2.0 Review – Steve Olsher Live Training Tuesday, April 13th @ 4pm Pacific
- Social Audio Revolution | New Live Training Wed, Apr 14th with Tasos Tzortzis
- ELITE marketing/business
- WMS Bonuses
- Steve Olsher – Profiting From Podcasts Training Overview
- Steve Olsher – Profiting from Podcasts Review – A Ticket to Paradise
- Steve Olsher – Audio Domination Training Suite Review & Extra Bonuses
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.