According to SocialFlow, 1 trillion content assets are created and consumed across the world in just one year. They have been used over 2 billion devices, there have been monitored 12+ billion consumer clicks, 50M+ posts, and 10,000+ social pages in the same year alone.
It’s a busy world!
That’s why we need to keep up with the rapidly changing environment of our digitally established planet.
We create and publish content like maniacs, curate other people’s content while at the same time we want to know which social media posts drive the best engagement and have a higher impact on our businesses.
We examine analytics and insights, hashtags, followers, impressions, clicks, and all these metrics that we deal with on a daily basis.
We need tools to ease our workflow and automate some processes.
We compiled a list of the best social media tools that you can use to become more efficient and improve dramatically your performance.
Let’s dive right in!
Social Media Tools
Main slogan: social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.
- Light up your channels: Plan (View and manage all your social content in a single
collaborative calendar), Create (Make it easy for your entire team to create beautiful, engaging posts for every social network), Schedule (Keep your social presence active 24/7 by automatically scheduling posts to fill the gaps in your calendar)
- Make the connections that matter: Inbox (Engage with customers across public and private social channels—in one place), Streams (Monitor activity and engage at scale across all your social networks), Content library (Save time and improve response quality with a shared library of on-brand social content and assets)
- Align your stars: Teams (Align and secure your social organization with smart, secure, team management and permissions), Assignments (Boost response times and efficiency by assigning tasks to the right team or region), Academy (Stay ahead with industry-leading training and certification)
Trusted by: employees at 800+ of the Fortune 1000 choose Hootsuite
- Amway, Nokia, Unesco
- TheBritishMuseum, GeorgiaStateUniversity
- and so much more
- Create and schedule posts
- Manage all of your channels
- Plan upcoming campaigns
- Stay on top of incoming messages
- Analyze your results
Integrations: 20+ social networks.
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest
- and so much more
App directory: a few examples
- Panoramiq insights, Google My Business, Canva
- Adobe Stock, Shopview for Shopify, Zendesk Pro
- Instagram grid, SalesForce
- Educational resources
- Free: 3 social accounts, schedule up to 30 posts,
- Professional: €39/mo, 10 social accounts, reporting, $500 monthly boost spend, and more
- Team: €109/mo, 20 social accounts, 3 users, and more
- Business: €599/mo, 35 social accounts, 5-10 users, publishing approvals, 24/7 priority support, and more
- Enterprise: Get tailored solutions and exclusive tools to deliver real results through social media with Hootsuite Enterprise. Request a demo.
About: In 2008, Ryan Holmes started building the idea for Hootsuite with a small team at his agency. Growth came fast, with Hootsuite soon being the center of how everyone—from small businesses to Fortune 500s—built winning brands with social.
The Ultimate List
(Buy and Sell Products)
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing
Main slogan: find, analyze, optimize. Find influencers. Optimize your social profile. Build and engage a community. Grow a brand.
- Find: search Twitter bios to connect with anyone, compare Twitter accounts to find overlaps and target new influencers
- Analyze: breakout your followers by location, bio, who they follow, and more, contrast your relationships with your competitors and friends
- Optimize: match your activities to gains and losses in followers to give your followers what they like best, follow and unfollow in-app to hone your social graph like a razor’s edge
- Social authority rankings
- See followers and their locations
- Compare follows/followers
- Follower losses and gains
- Maximize times to tweet
- Know when followers are active
- See what tweets engage
- Free: 1 profile, limited access
- Target: $29/mo, up to 3 profiles, more access
- Multitask: $79/mo, 20 profiles, loads of access
Best Photo Editing Online Apps
The Ultimate List
(Free and Premium)
Main slogan: Simpler social media tools for authentic engagement. Tell your brand’s story and grow your audience with a publishing, analytics, and engagement platform you can trust.
Trusted by: more than 75,000+ companies. Examples: Shopify, HuckBerry, Burrow, Spotify.
- 10 years in business
- 100K+ monthly blog readers
- 1.2M+ social media followers
- Publish: Plan, collaborate, and publish thumb-stopping content that drives meaningful engagement and growth for your brand. Craft the perfect post for each social network. Direct scheduling, first comment, shop grid, reminders, plan and prepare your stories, collaborate on content with your team, tailored posts, calendar
- Analytics: Measure social media performance, create gorgeous reports, and get recommendations to grow reach, engagement & sales. Track performance and create reports for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Boosted post insights, account analytics, stories and post analysis, audience demographics, custom reports, daily updates, white label reports, PDF and image exports, best time to post, best type of post, best posting frequency
- Engagement: See all of your comments, stay on top of important interactions, and turn followers into fans using Buffer. Never miss a comment. Prioritize important conversations.
- Request a feature
- Brand kit
- Help center
- Free resources
- Free: 3 social channels, 10 scheduled posts, 1 user
- Pro: $15/mo, 8 social channels, 100 scheduled posts, 1 user
- Premium: $65/mo, 8 social channels, 2,000 scheduled posts, 2 users
- Business: $99/mo, 25 social channels, 2,000 scheduled posts, 6 users
About: We’re a fully distributed team of 85 people living and working in 15 countries around the world. And we’re working to build the best products to help our customers build their brands and grow their businesses on social media.
Free Stock Photo Sites
The Ultimate List
Video Marketing Software
The Ultimate List
The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
Images, Graphics, Audio, Video, Animation, Themes, Plugins, Code, Apps, Education, Jobs, Buy & Sell Art
This is just the beginning of an extended catalog. I will keep the thread updated frequently.
In the meantime, check out the other related resources we have in store for you.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I’m waiting for your comments and thoughts. Which tool is your favorite? Which one should I add? Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.