Want to Get Featured On Our Blog?
Read the guidelines, take a look at the samples, fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you!
Companies that WMS helped them sell more products, acquire leads and referrals
Keywords on the 1st page of Google in the most competitive industry
Articles, Reviews, Posts, and Pages
Top 10 Countries: USA, India, UK, Canada, Philippines, Australia, Nigeria, South Africa, Malaysia, Brazil
Please Read Carefully Before You Apply
What We’re Looking For
THE WMS blog is a place for discussion, information, and training.
We discuss various topics:
- Business and Opportunities
- Inspiration, motivation
- Personal Development
- Education, Students, College, Universities, Course Building
- Ecommerce, freelancing, marketplaces
- Authoring, Novels
- Live events
- Multimedia (apps, themes, photography, video, animation, software, and more)
You’ll find articles and reviews of marketing and business-related programs, products, and services like:
- Marketing training – SAMPLES
- Affiliate marketing – SAMPLES
- MLM (multi-level marketing), Cyclers – SAMPLES
- Revenue sharing – SAMPLES
- HYIP, investing and business opportunities – SAMPLES
- Binary Options Trading – SAMPLES
- PTC, GPT, Surveys – SAMPLES
- Traffic Exchange – SAMPLES
There are guides, lists, case studies, research, statistics, and free training to help aspiring entrepreneurs share their message with the world.
- Best free online marketing trainings
- Online business: beginner’s guide
- Affiliate marketing
- Elite marketing/business trainings
- Marketing/business forums
- Advertising/affiliate networks
- Online marketplaces
- Best email marketing automation services
- Free stock photos directory
- Best photo-editing online apps
We are looking for quality content in the form of:
Our #1 Priority – Quality
The WMS blog is visited by entrepreneurs, companies, agencies, networks, forums, communities, bloggers, investors, writers, freelancers, artists, people looking for online opportunities.
We want to provide our readers with the best possible experience.
Can you provide quality content that is unique?
That’s all there is to it.
- Your content should be a minimum of 800 words for articles and personal stories, 1000 words for reviews, 10 listings for lists, and there is no upper limit (the more detailed information you provide, the higher chances of getting accepted)
- Articles, reviews, lists, and personal stories should cover at least one of the topics listed in the Request Form (below)
- Articles can be educational, how to’s and tutorials, general discussion themed, controversial, or personal stories and experiences
- Reviews are about marketing and business-related brands, programs, products, and services
- Reviews should reflect your personal experience and results with a product or brand backed up with some data and numbers (rather than using someone else’s experiences)
- Lists can be in the form of best of’s, X things for Y, X things you need to do for Y, X things you can’t miss if you Y, etc.
- You can include tips, statistics, facts, and links to other valuable resources and properties
- You are NOT allowed to promote companies, products, and services
Last but certainly not least:
All content should be original, written by you, and not available on the internet prior to publication with us.
Any content that is a sales pitch will be rejected.
“WMS Continuously Acquires High Rankings in the Search Engines for Reviews, Articles, Guides, Lists.
Take Advantage of This Traffic and Get Eyes on your Products to Acquire Leads and Customers”
Please Take a Look at Published Guest Posts To Get Ideas
What Is the Best Way For a Brand to Maintain Consistency Into Its Website Design
by | Feb 12, 2019 | ARTICLES |
Web design tells visitors what to expect from your brand in terms of product and service quality. Here is how to design a website with brand consistency in mind and establish a strong and memorable online presence
How Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Changing Social Media Marketing
Marketers use AI to infer customers’ preferences from the data generated by the use of social media. The information on the most recent activity of an individual may include web searches, questions, and discussions related to the product, and comments on relevant videos and images.
Ways To Sell Unwanted Gift Cards: Save Time and Money
by | Sep 9, 2019 | ARTICLES |
Reasons to sell your cards, types of cards you can sell, sell your gift cards online, cards that don’t sell, other uses, beware of frauds.
When Someone Says, I Don’t Have Time, I’m Too Old!
by | Aug 28, 2019 | ARTICLES |
It happened to me a few days ago, again. Someone I know very well (but I won’t reveal her name) told me “I’m too old for that, it’s too late now”. I stared at her without knowing what to say. I was not expecting that.
Does Product Appearance Matter? A Story, Research, and More
A friend’s Story as a Family Owned Business Problems Example
by | Feb 8, 2016 | ARTICLES |
When problems arise in family-owned businesses most of the times the results are disastrous. I want to share the story of a friend as an example for inspiration.
Terms & Conditions
Please Read Carefully Before You Apply
Terms and Conditions
- We can not guarantee that your submission will be accepted
- If your final draft is not submitted before the deadline, we can not guarantee that we’ll be able to publish it
- If your finished draft is not approved and you are unable to proceed with the requested changes (if any), we can not guarantee that we’ll be able to publish it
- You agree that the final draft you submit for publication is your own unique work, and it’s not available anywhere else on the internet prior to publication with us
- You agree that any finished draft/article you submit for publication does not contain any copyright protected assets belonging to other people (eg – images, texts, audio, videos should be your own or licensed appropriately, in the case of stock media assets)
- You are NOT allowed to promote companies, products, and services in your article
- We have the right to modify the appearance, layout, and formatting of your article and we will publish your article in line with our branding guidelines and the look and feel of our site (so don’t worry about sending the perfect good-looking draft)
- We have the right to reject certain parts of the text, links, or media assets for any reason (eg they are not in line with our branding)
- You retain copyright ownership of your work and the article will display your name along with a face picture, a mini-bio, and a link to your desired online property
- In case you submit more than 1 drafts/articles, you are only allowed to link to the same online property through your bio (you are not allowed to link to various properties)
- You agree to allow us to use excerpts, quotations, quotes, and any other samples of your finished article for promotional purposes (eg social media, forums, networks, communities, search engines, paid ads)
- We follow the latest SEO guidelines regarding Outbound Links and we want to be as much transparent as we can to our readers. As such, all links included in guest posts will get assigned the appropriate rel attributes
- We receive a big number of submissions and requests, so please do not be in a rush to get your content published.
- When you submit your email address to us in the form above, we agree to keep your personal data confidential (we won’t share your information with 3rd parties)
- You can optionally subscribe to our free marketing newsletter and you are free to cancel your subscription at any time (no spam, don’t worry)
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
How It Works
Fill In the Form Below (including a short summary of what your article is about)
Your request will be reviewed and we’ll get back to you with an answer and/or we’ll ask for some changes
Once your content pitch has been approved, we’ll agree on a submission deadline and publication date
You’ll become a WMS contributor and you’ll submit your finished draft by the agreed deadline and provide us with links, images, audio, video, or other digital assets you’d like to be included
Once we’ve approved your finished draft and any agreed changes are made, we’ll publish your article on our site and promote it to our audience (emails, social media, forums, communities, other sites, and partners) repeatedly so you’ll get quality traffic.
*BONUS #1 We will also promote repeatedly other articles that you created or you’re going to create either on your site(s) or external online properties to our audience
*BONUS #2 We’ll include your name/brand in existing or future WMS lists, guides, or related articles.
*BONUS #3 We’ll include your name/brand in a special Guest-Posting Directory so you can approach or be approached by other companies