More awesome news today!
Ryan Levesque, the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method Company and the Quiz Funnel Masterclass, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year, and his team created a quiz funnel calculator that you can use to calculate what you can realistically expect to see when you add a quiz fnnel in your business.
So what is a quiz funnel?
It’s a sales funnel based on a quiz.
A sales funnel is a marketing model that illustrates the various stages of a customer journey. The number of stages varies depending on the theory or marketing approach. The goal here is to convert unknown visitors into leads and subscribers, paying and repeat customers, and ultimately raving fans of a brand.
With quiz funnels, a visitor lands on a page on your website and you ask them questions, it can be 1 question or a series of questions, based on your goals.
Now depending on the answers they provide you redirect them to other pages on your website or even to other online properties.
You can follow up with emails or other means of communication and you want to convert unknown visitors into active subscribers, leads, and ultimately, paying customers.
The big question here is…why should I be using a quiz funnel instead of any other funnel?
Let’s dive right in!
Ryan Levesque – Quiz Funnel Free Calculator
Quiz Funnel Free Calculator
You can use the free tool to calculate:
- How to slash your advertising costs by 30-90%…
- What happens when you get 2-3X HIGHER conversions…
- The effect of getting 5-25x FASTER results…
- How much just ONE QUIZ Funnel can earn you per day, per month, and per year…
- And more!
Then, all you have to do is answer one question and select an answer from the dropdown menu:
If you had to pick one, which of the following best describes what you’re selling?
Please pick one of the following options:
- E-commerce: Selling Physical Products Shipped to Customers
- Digital Info Product / SaaS: Selling a Course, Membership or Software
- Affiliate Marketing: Selling Other Companies’ Products as an Affiliate
- Client Services: Selling Coaching, Consulting, Agency, or Freelancing
- Local Small Business: Selling to a Local Geographic Market
- Lead Generation: B2B or B2C Online Lead Generation
Immediately, you are getting access to the free calculator.
Quiz Funnel Free Calculator For Clients
You can use the free tool to calculate how much you could earn building quiz funnels for clients:
- How much you can earn UPFRONT per client
- What happens when you add a monthly RETAINER…
- The multiplying effect of a ROYALTY agreement…
- How much just ONE Client QUIZ Funnel can earn you per day, per month, and per year…
- and more…
The power of quiz funnels
Quiz funnels can be used in any business, industry, or niche. They work for physical and digital products, services like coaching and consulting, for local businesses.
The main benefits of a quiz funnel:
- Cheaper leads (business were able to cut their costs, often 1/3rd to 1/1oth the cost)
- Faster results (less than 30 days, like Jamal Miller who used a quiz called “why are you still single? to generate 10,000 opt-ins in less than 14 days). Quizzed=s often go viral as people are loving them and they share them on their networks, and so you are getting traction pretty quickly.
- Higher conversion (customize your copy and offer, can often 2-3X conversion rates)
- High volume – people love quizzes, quizzes are getting completed at higher rates than other marketing forms, people share them with their network
- Incredibly valuable data
- Better sell and better serve
Quiz funnels outperform other types of funnels in terms of cost per lead, engagement, and conversion rates.
We also get to collect valuable data and feedback from prospects so we can better serve them. We gain insights into the language people use so we can take advantage of it in our copy and landing pages.
Using the tool
Your product price
You set your current product price.
Cheaper traffic (30-90% cheaper)
The tool helps you calculate the savings by using a quiz in your business based on the historical numbers that Ryan and his team seen both in their business and their clients’ businesses over the years.
For example, if you pay for advertising and it costs you $2.5 to acquire an email subscriber, a lead, you set this price to the left-hand side of the page in the first column, “cheaper traffic”.
Faster results (5-25X faster)
If the average number of leads you acquire per day is let’s say 10, you put this number into the 2nd column, “faster results”.
Higher conversion (2-3X higher)
If you are able to convert 5% of your current prospects, then you put 5% in the 3rd column, “higher conversion”.
The table on the right-hand side of the page provides results on a per day, week, month, and yearly basis.
Then it calculates:
Now, when you use the bars on the left-hand side of the tool’s page on any of the 3 columns, the calculator automatically shows you the effect of any change on your sales, revenue, and profit potential.
It also provides you with the current number of sales, revenue, and profit so you can compare your current situation to the quiz immediately.
The quiz funnel template swipe file
Ryan also gives you access to a 71-page pdf report along with the free calculator.
- Quiz templates and canvases
- Outcome page templates
- Quiz “real-life” case studies (eCommerce, digital products, affiliate marketing, client services, local small business, lead generation)
Ryan Levesque’s free resources:
- Quiz Funnel Live Training June 22 @ 3 pm CT
- Choose Ask Build Free Challenge June 07-11, 2021
- Free Quiz – What Type Of “Funnel” Is Right For Your Business?
- Free Blueprint – How To Create A High-Converting “Quiz Funnel” Step-By-Step
- Quiz Funnel Free Calculator
- Quiz Funnel Free Calculator For Clients
- 19 Quiz Funnel Templates + 14 Diagrams + 15 Real-Life Case Studies
- How To Find The “Big Idea” For Your Quiz
- Free Quiz Funnel Workshop, June 14, 2021
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 11
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 12
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 13
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 14
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 15
- The 6 Steps To Building Your Quiz & A Crazy Early-Bird Opportunity June 20, 2021 @ 3 pm CT
- The Power of Quiz Funnels
- Quiz Funnel Live Training June 22 @ 3 pm CT – How Ryan Built A $10M Per Year Business
- Quiz Funnel Workshop June 14, 2021
- Ask Method Masterclass Full Review – Answering All Questions
- Elite Marketing/Business Trainings
- Bonuses bundles with Elite training
- Quiz Funnel Masterclass Detailed Review – All The Truth
Ryan Levesque - Quiz Funnel Masterclass
Registrations Open Hurry Up!
Amazing bonuses from me and Ryan's team
The creator of the AskMethod
Ryan Levesque, the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year, and his team are hosting a highly interactive live workshop to help you visualize the incredible power of getting insights into your audiences’ minds with quizzes and how to build highly effective quiz funnels from start to finish.
In this 6-week live training, you’ll discover how to use quiz funnels to scale your business.
- Your quiz hook
- Your quiz offer
- Your quiz questions
- Your quiz pages
- Your quiz follow-up
- Optimization & scaling
The training includes:
- Live weekly Q&A calls
- Live funnel reviews
- Step-by-step checklists & templates
- The ultimate quiz swipe 10-year file
- The private FB community
- Lifetime access
Plus, you’ll get access to these official bonuses
- Bonus #1 - Bucket 2.0 enterprise software ($4,500 value)
- Bonus #2 - quiz traffic secrets training ($2,500 value)
- Bonus #3 - choose ask build business-in-a-box training ($3,500 value)
- SUPER Bonus #4 - We build your quiz funnel for you ($10,000)
Plus, my extra bonuses
- Bonus #1 - a beautiful, professional, and highly converting custom made website ($1,000 value)
- Bonus #2 - 50+ weekly private training 1-1 sessions on Zoom. Exclusive private training, coaching, and feedback Business, marketing & advertising, sales (priceless)
- Bonus #3 JUST ADDED. We'll create your first 10 info-products together to fill your funnels applying my "7 Ideals" methodology ($997 value)
This advertisement is sponsored. For more information, I refer you to the disclaimer page
So go on and play with the calculator to see what a quiz funnel can do for your business. Then, study out carefully the quiz funnels report so you can understand how various business owners are using quizzes to explode their sales, experience higher conversions, or cut costs.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.