More and more advertising companies attach a business opportunity to attract potential investors that want to make money out of thin air. Revenue sharing is the trend but who is getting the most of the funds?…Is everyone involved in profit?…Are there any risks?…
Let’s see, I deal with a recently launched project that can be used as an example of what the industry is all about lately…
Inside Regal Share
They start by saying…
- Welcome to the platform, our ultimate goal is to make our clients satisfied
- Regal Share is a professional advertising and revenue sharing company
and they continue aggressively…
- Double your investment in 25 days
- Get $5 free signup bonus plus 5000 ad credits
- 15% referral commissions
- Guaranteed profit
How the System Works
- Buy a monthly membership for only $7
- Purchase ad packs
- Advertise your ad credits
- Get 8% daily earnings
- 200% earnings in a matter of few days
Why Advertise Here
- Quality traffic to your websites
- Real, targeted audience
- Variety of services
- Build your brand globally and locally
- Industry experts leading the project
Ad Packages – the One and Only Product
- #1 Starter – costs $10, mature 150% in 30 days, 5% daily earnings, 100 directory ad credits, 5000 ad credits, maximum packs to purchase 100, 15% referral commissions, 25% repurchase rule (re-invest), membership required
- #2 Advanced – costs $25, mature 160% in 26 days, 6% daily earnings, 250 directory ad credits, 12500 ad credits, max packs to buy 300, 15% referral commissions, 25% repurchase rule, membership required plus 10 starter packs
- #3 Expert – costs $50, mature 180% in 25 days, 7% daily earnings, 500 directory ad credits, 25000 ad credits, max packs to buy 500, 15% referral commissions, 25% repurchase rule, membership required plus 25 advanced packs
- #4 Elite – costs $100, mature 200% in 25 days, 8% daily earnings, 1000 directory ad credits, 50000 ad credits, max packs to buy 1000, 15% referral commissions, 25% repurchase rule, membership required plus 50 expert packs
Referral Commissions – 2 levels deep
1st level 10%, 2nd level 5%, 25% repurchase rule
- Banner ads
- Text ads
- Business directory ads
- Login ads
- PTC ads
Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, bitcoin
- Total members 212
- Total deposits $720
- Launch date 21 Feb 2017, just yesterday
- Total payouts $0
FAQ – Important
Is RegalShare a HYIP, Ponzi or Scam?…They say … “Dear member!…We are not HYIP, PONZI and SCAM, we deliver advertising platform. for advertising by login ads, Banners, and Text Ads. and Traffic Exchange. We are a Revenue sharing company. We share our profits from the sales generated through advertising platform”
Refund Policy:…they say…””7.01 All purchased items (Upgrade fees for memberships (if any)/Add funds/Purchase of Business Listing (Adpacks) or another ad package(s)/surf free plans including others) are non-refundable (NO REFUND).”
I will comment on that as usually at the end of the article
You must surf 4 ads daily to receive commissions from the ad packs
You do not earn referral commissions without purchasing ad packs yourself
Owners – Domain
With the help of the whois database I manage to uncover the registration date fro the domain regalshare.com, 6 January 2017, the owners are hiding from the public using privacy protection
I manage to find out the name Parasuraman Shankar following the Payza email on the dashboard. There are various social media accounts linked but I could not retrieve any information on this man’s business projects. Obviously, he is the admin and owner as well.
The Ad Platform
The dashboard reminds me other revenue sharing platforms. Plenty of features and settings, there is nothing missing.
When you log in for the first time you find a $5 bonus in the repurchase balance.
Payza is not yet enabled as they expect to be reviewed by the processor team in the near future. There is an option to send funds directly to their Payza account followed by a support ticket or you can use the other 3 methods accepted.
You can buy ad packs using both the main and repurchase balance. You can only upgrade the membership using the main balance. You can add funds only to main balance but from there you can transfer to the repurchase as well so the $5 bonus is active and can be used.
Free members have access to the PTC ads section, there are 4 x $0.01 ads that are worth to be clicked, but in order to reach the $12 remaining amount for the 1st ad pack and the upgrade you will need 300 days, almost a year. Additionally, the business directory ads give $0.001 cash even without active ad packs but this amount can not add easily. The conclusion is that you need to purchase the upgrade and the ad packs using a payment processor.
The directory ads clicks give credits that you can use to add your own directory listing. An inner traffic exchange system that many platforms fail to deliver.
There is a bonus of 5000 banner ad credits that you can use to place a banner. The minimum credits you can use is 1000. Another bonus is the 4000 text ad credits.
- 1000 ad credits $1, 5000 ad credits $4, 10,000 ad credits $7, 50,000 ad credits $32, 100,000 ad credits $60
Fixed Banner Ads
- 1 day 768x90px $5, 1 day 468x60px $3, 3 days 768x90px $12, 3 days 468x60px $7
- 1 day $1, 3 days $2, 7 days $6
- 1 day $3, 3 days $7, 7 days $12
PTC Ads – Examples
- 1000 tiny ads $1.5, 25,000 tiny ads $25, 1000 standard ads $8, 3000 extended ads $42, 1000 ultra ads $30
- 1000 credits $2, 2000 credits $4, 5000 credits $9, 10,000 credits $17
Moreover you can buy vacation days
- 1 day $3, 3 days $6, 7 days $10
As an advertising platform, Regal Share stands above the average of low-quality programs. Free members have access to the PTC ads and the directory listings give cash and credits for the traffic exchange system. The prices of the various forms of ads are reasonable. All in all a pretty satisfying solution…but…
We deal with yet another Ponzi scheme. Do not get fooled by the terms of service and the FAQ section. Ad credits bundled with ad packs purchased is not an excuse for a program not being a Ponzi. What makes a program Ponzi or not is the money system. It is obvious that all funds coming into the RegalShare company are deposited from affiliates that purchase ad packs in order to get the final promising ROIs. That means the traffic products are sold only to members.
With no retail products in place soon this program will die. Because late investors pay off existing users and from a certain point on when recruitment will slow down no new money will be rolling in, and this is when the final countdown will begin.
The anonymous owners will get the most of the funds and remember they can do whatever they want with your money. I have participated in numerous programs like this one, and most of them do not even pay the minimum withdrawal requests.
Apart from the owners, a few friends / early investors might escape with minor profits but the vast majority of affiliates all lose at the end. A mathematically proved scenario repeated a thousand times. It won’t be a surprise to see RegalShare disappear in a few months.
The No Refunds policy is another element pointing out to that direction. Legitimate advertising companies offer refunds for their services. But here we deal with a pseudo advertising company strictly for affiliates investors. This is not an advertising company that you pay in order to get advertised. It is a simple platform that you use on your own to advertise your offers to random people that want to sell, not to buy. Real advertising companies get paid in order to deliver services that exceed this platform use.
Another negative issue is the strong Pay to Play ad packs system where in order to get the next level ad packs you have to purchase many ad packs from the previous level. The monthly $7 membership is something that should make you avoid the platform. There is no need to pay a revenue sharing program like that monthly fees. You can choose other Ponzi systems without that extra cost.
The extremely high promised ROIs of 5%-8% daily earnings is a joke and won’t be delivered. If that was the case we could be millionaires in a year or less. The system is solely dependent on new affiliates investments and no revenue sharing company can estimate earnings and percentages, it is just a marketing trick.
I never recommend systems with little to no value. I am a fan of the traditional way where you have to work…
Update 22 May 2017
This website disappeared
How to Make Money Online the Proper Way
Investing in revenue sharing ad companies will leave you frustrated and scammed numerous times. A very risky model where only a few investors make a profit. However, if you are willing to work hard then I can suggest the most newbie friendly online business model.
Affiliate websites were my starting point 2 years ago and this journey could not have been more adventurous. Long term potential, no risks, minimum startup costs, endless opportunities.
- Revenue sharing & HYIPs
- Rev shares & HYIP monitoring
- Modern Ponzi / Pyramid Business World
- Trendy revenue sharing explained
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.
The Best All-in-One Business Package for Newbies