Special Bonuses Only For Those Who Show Up Live
We discussed the tremendous power of quiz funnels that have taken the world by storm. It’s a form of sales funnels based on a series of questions that take prospects into a fun, short, and exciting journey to identify their needs and provide solutions tailored to their situation.
We also discussed that quiz funnels outperform other types of sales funnels in terms of cost per lead, engagement, and conversion rates.
We participated and reported on our progress with the “Choose Ask Build Challenge” that Ryan Levesque hosted last week.
And throughout this live event, Ryan helped people decide their “why”. Why they do what they do, their type of entrepreneur, how to choose 1 out of 4 types of online businesses, how to choose a target audience, where to find those people online, the 5 market must-haves, how people really want to buy in those markets, and how to segment people into different buckets using quiz funnels.
And during this week, Ryan hosted the “Quiz Funnel Workshop”. The first day, the first session was all about the “personalization phenomenon”, and Ryan shared his proven quiz funnel templates.
The second day was all about the “big idea” behind your quiz and Ryan shared the “big idea” workbook.
The 3rd day was all about the “Quiz Funnel Blueprint” and Ryan shared his entire roadmap to building quizzes, quiz funnels with ease and speed step-by-step.
And today, is the final day, the final session of the live workshop and it’s all about building your quiz funnel from start to finish.
A quick recap on everything that we covered up to this point. So, on day 1, session 1 of this training, we started with, let’s go to our slides, the “personalization phenomenon”. Talking about how businesses everywhere are disrupting industries. Companies like Warby Parker, like Sleep Number, Stitch Fix, coming out of nowhere to disrupt these industries using the power of quiz funnels.
We talked about the 3 phases of digital marketing and the era that we’re in right now. How it all started with the website, and then the website paved the way for the funnel, and now the funnel has made way for the quiz funnel.
We shared a bunch of examples of quiz funnels in action. In markets like the golf swing space, in markets like the weight loss space, in markets like the real estate space, heck you even had a chance to go through a quiz funnel like the one on my screen right now.
I invite you to register for the final day of the workshop that’s happening today at 3 pm CT (central time).
When you register for the live workshop, you’re also getting access to the previous dayss’ recordings and all the digital downloads.
But…today’s session is not being recorded, so it’s very important to show up live.
In today’s session, Ryan is going to connect all the dots, put all the pieces of the puzzle together, so you get to know how to build your quiz from start to finish and he’s also going to reveal some amazing bonuses but this happens only live, so it’s important to show up live at the event, at 3 pm central time.
Ryan Levesque’s free resources:
- Quiz Funnel Live Training June 22 @ 3 pm CT
- Choose Ask Build Free Challenge June 07-11, 2021
- Free Quiz – What Type Of “Funnel” Is Right For Your Business?
- Free Blueprint – How To Create A High-Converting “Quiz Funnel” Step-By-Step
- Quiz Funnel Free Calculator
- Quiz Funnel Free Calculator For Clients
- 19 Quiz Funnel Templates + 14 Diagrams + 15 Real-Life Case Studies
- How To Find The “Big Idea” For Your Quiz
- Free Quiz Funnel Workshop, June 14, 2021
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 11
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 12
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 13
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 14
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 15
- The 6 Steps To Building Your Quiz & A Crazy Early-Bird Opportunity June 20, 2021 @ 3 pm CT
- The Power of Quiz Funnels
- Quiz Funnel Live Training June 22 @ 3 pm CT – How Ryan Built A $10M Per Year Business
- Quiz Funnel Workshop June 14, 2021
- Ask Method Masterclass Full Review – Answering All Questions
- Elite Marketing/Business Trainings
- Bonuses bundles with Elite training
- Quiz Funnel Masterclass Detailed Review – All The Truth
Ryan Levesque - Quiz Funnel Masterclass
Registrations Open Hurry Up!
Amazing bonuses from me and Ryan's team
The creator of the AskMethod
Ryan Levesque, the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year, and his team are hosting a highly interactive live workshop to help you visualize the incredible power of getting insights into your audiences’ minds with quizzes and how to build highly effective quiz funnels from start to finish.
In this 6-week live training, you’ll discover how to use quiz funnels to scale your business.
- Your quiz hook
- Your quiz offer
- Your quiz questions
- Your quiz pages
- Your quiz follow-up
- Optimization & scaling
The training includes:
- Live weekly Q&A calls
- Live funnel reviews
- Step-by-step checklists & templates
- The ultimate quiz swipe 10-year file
- The private FB community
- Lifetime access
Plus, you’ll get access to these official bonuses
- Bonus #1 - Bucket 2.0 enterprise software ($4,500 value)
- Bonus #2 - quiz traffic secrets training ($2,500 value)
- Bonus #3 - choose ask build business-in-a-box training ($3,500 value)
- SUPER Bonus #4 - We build your quiz funnel for you ($10,000)
Plus, my extra bonuses
- Bonus #1 - a beautiful, professional, and highly converting custom made website ($1,000 value)
- Bonus #2 - 50+ weekly private training 1-1 sessions on Zoom. Exclusive private training, coaching, and feedback Business, marketing & advertising, sales (priceless)
- Bonus #3 JUST ADDED. We'll create your first 10 info-products together to fill your funnels applying my "7 Ideals" methodology ($997 value)
This advertisement is sponsored. For more information, I refer you to the disclaimer page
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.