Quick Marketing & Business Tips
Welcome to our video series “quick marketing and business tips” where we’re giving you actionable advice, tips, and recommendations, to grow your business today.
This is episode #6.
Let’s dive right in!
Episode 06: Everything starts with research
Every marketing approach, methodology, and strategy that brings results starts with research. Whether you want to start a new business, scale an existing one, expand upon new audiences, create new products or improve your current product line, research is the ultimate weapon.
- The market: groups of people, demographics and psychographics, keywords, the industry as a whole
- The business itself
What we accomplish with research:
- A deeper understanding of people’s needs, wants, problems, aspirations, and goals
- Picking up the language people use
- We discover new needs in the marketplace and untapped opportunities we can capitalize on.
- By understanding our customers’ needs better, we are able to improve our product line’s quality
- We come up with new ideas for product development to satisfy new needs and capitalize on untapped opportunities. This way, we serve the market better and we become an authority brand in the marketplace
- People’s needs always change over time. When we study keywords and research the market frequently, we stay updated and we are aware of those changes.
- When we examine the trends, we are able to spot ‘hot’ sub-niches and sub-markets. We may use this information, to enter these new markets dynamically.
- Discover unsatisfied groups of people
- We can target specific groups of people and refine our messaging by region or geographical location, age, status, gender, interests and hobbies, and so many other variables and parameters.
- We can present our products and services differently to certain groups and we can test and measure the results in order to improve our messaging even further.
- We gain insights into the competition, analyze competitive products and how they are different from ours, how they position themselves in the market
- We analyze the business itself and exploit assets that we can use, our current and past customers, past marketing campaigns
- We set the basis for every other marketing channel we use: content marketing, SEO, direct response marketing, copywriting, lead generation, email marketing, paid advertising, sales funnels, video marketing, social media, influencer outreach, local marketing, outbound marketing, partnerships, and so on.
Marketing & Business
Live on Zoom
Your host: Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Schedule an interview so we can evaluate where you are right now, your needs and goals, and we'll give you a detailed analysis of how the workshops work
*30-Day Free Trial