Presentations are now a trend. People are hungry for visual content that both entertains and educates while at the same time provides a unique experience that simple text just can’t.
Presentations can be used in combination with videos, you can add images and text, even audio, and other elements to the mix, to create something powerful.
Presentations and slides are being used by businesses, bloggers, students, teachers, scientists, developers, designers, other artists, marketers and salespeople, and literally everyone.
There is a plethora of online tools and software that make presentation creation and sharing a breeze.
We compiled a list of the most reliable tools and platforms that you can use to easily create and share your slides and presentations privately or publicly.
Let’s dive right in!
Presentation Tools & Sharing Platforms
The Ultimate List
(Buy and Sell Products)
Main slogan: make better presentations. Slides is a place for creating, presenting and sharing slide decks.
- Slide editor, viewable everywhere, vertical slides, auto-animate, interactivity, syntax highlighted code, private decks, share publicly, share privately, password protection, embed, analytics
- Editing: media library, slide templates, iFrame, search Unsplash & Giphy, SVG, video, tables, forking, style presets, Typekit & Google fonts, animations, fragments, custom CSS, edit HTML, math formulas, revision history, import from PDF/PPT, Kiosk mode/autoplay, flexible resolution, layout grid, drag to select, context menu, bulk-editing, locked content, grouped content, shuffle slides, RTL support
- Presenting: present live, live cursor, live edits, speaker notes, speaker view, annotated slides, remote control, present offline, PDF export, Dropbox, hidden slides
- Teams & enterprise: custom domain, team homepage, collaborate, theme editor, shared media library, shared slide templates, cipy each other’s decks, analytics, SSO using Google apps, team member management, unified billing
- Developers: developer mode, define API, open source
- Lite: $5/mo billed annually
- Pro: $10/mo billed annually
- Team: $20/mo, billed annually
- Enterprise: custom-tailored plan
- 1,3M+ creators.
- Made with Slides
- Knowledge base
- Developer docs
- Leave feedback
- Report an issue
About: The company was founded by Hakim El Hattab and Owen Bossola in 2013. They are an independent and self-funded business operating solely on what they make from their paying customers. They operate out of New York City and Stockholm, Sweden.
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing.
Main slogan: share and learn. Speaker Deck is the best way to share presentations online. Simply upload your slides as a PDF, and we’ll turn them into a beautiful online experience.
- How-to & DIY
Speaker Deck Pro: Get the most out of your decks. Upgrade to Pro to get some of our most requested updates and enhancements.
$8/mo or $80/year, private decks via URL or password, priority uploads and no limited, scheduled publishing, disallow downloads, pro badge, no ads.
About: Fewer and Faster LLC.
Best Photo Editing Online Apps
The Ultimate List
(Free and Premium)
Main slogan: Collaborate for free with an online version of Microsoft PowerPoint. Save presentations in OneDrive. Share them with others and work together at the same time.
- File: info, new, rename, open, save a copy, print, share, download as, about
- Insert: slides, tables, pictures, shapes, icons, smartart, link, text box, footer, new comment, symbo,, audio, online video, add-ins
- Design: templates, slide size, background, designer
- Transitions: presets, options, duration
- Animations: effects, move
- Slide show
- Review: check slide, check accessibility, comments, search
- View: notes, slides sorter, normal, zoom, fit to window
- Open in desktop app
Present slides online:
- Click Slide Show > Present Online > Office Presentation Service.
- Select the Enable remote viewers to download the presentation check box if you want to allow your audience to download a copy of the presentation file.
- Click Connect.
To send your meeting invitation to attendees, choose one of the following:
Copy Link (so that you can paste it somewhere that other people can access it)
Send in email
- When you are ready to start your presentation, click Start Presentation.
- To end your online presentation, press Esc to get out of Slide Show View, and then on the Present Online tab, click End Online Presentation.
- To confirm that you want to end the presentation, click End Online Presentation.
About: a Microsoft service.
Video Marketing Software
The Ultimate List
Main slogan: Upload, Share & View presentations online. SlideOnline.com lets you upload and share PowerPoint and PDF presentations online. It is free!
Give more exposure to your business presentations, educational, marketing slides by uploading your PPT presentation or PDF documents online and sharing them on social networks (Google+, Facebook) or embedding into any website or blog (WordPress, Tumblr, etc).
- Featured presentations
About: a free online service that you can use to share presentations in PowerPoint. Currently only supports PowerPoint .ppt and .pptx.
Social PowerPoint sharing enables you and your organization to upload and share presentations with your colleages, enforcing elearning courses but also in business situations.
Free Stock Photo Sites
The Ultimate List
Main slogan: create beautiful presentations.
- Personally: With Google Presentations, you can create, edit, collaborate with others, and make a presentation wherever you are. Completely free.
- Professionally: Google Workspace. The Google Presentations you love with added security and control for groups.
- A variety of themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded videos, animations, and more
- Access, create, and edit your presentations wherever you are. From your phone, tablet, computer, even offline.
- Share with everyone
- Real-time processing
- Discussion and commentary
- All the changes are saved automatically as you type
- Revision history
- Sort by date and name
- Collaborates with PowerPoint: open, edit, or save PowerPoints with the Chrome extension or app, convert PowerPoints to Google Presentations and vice versa
- Easily present your stories. No cables needed, supports Chromecast Hangouts, and AirPlauy Presentation.
- Help center
About: Google Slides is a presentation program included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. The service also includes Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drawings, Google Forms, Google Sites, and Google Keep.
The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
Images, Graphics, Audio, Video, Animation, Themes, Plugins, Code, Apps, Education, Jobs, Buy & Sell Art
This is just the beginning of an extended catalog. I will keep the thread updated frequently.
In the meantime, check out the other related resources we have in store for you.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I’m waiting for your comments and thoughts. Which tool or platform is the most promising? Which one should I add? Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Business Organisation & Administration, Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, Summer Dream.
Reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, tea, swimming, Audi, and family comes first.