Recording your podcast is just the first step. You have to research and discover the best hosting, management, and analytics features to become a pro.
You need to find ways to monetize your podcast and attract influencers, guests, and sponsors.
This catalog will help you in your journey.
A list of the most reliable solutions in the market. Overviews, features, pricing plans, departments and resources, online reviews, and more.
It’s a list we’ll be updating frequently.
Let’s dive right in!
Podcast Hosting Platforms
Main slogan: Podcast hosting and a whole lot more. Buzzsprout has helped over 100,000 people start their own podcast. It is the easiest way to host, promote, and track your podcast.
- Get your podcats listed in all of the top podcast directories: Reach millions of potential listeners by listing your podcast in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, TuneIn, Alexa, Overcast, PocketCasts, Castro, Castbox, and Podchaser
- Advanced podcast statistics to track your progress: Get to know your listeners with podcast statistics. See stats like your total downloads over time, what apps people are using to listen to your podcast, and where people are listening to your podcast.
- Magic Mastering: Like an Instagram filter for your audio. Magic Mastering uses advanced technology to automatically sweeten audio files and then optimize them to match the industry best practices for spoken word or music heavy productions. It’s the easiest way to publish a professional podcast, brought to you by your friends at Buzzsprout.
- Automatic episode optimization: Don’t worry about filetypes, bitrates, or ID3 tags. Just upload your audio file, and Buzzsprout will optimize your episodes automatically. Publish your episode immediately, or schedule the day and time you’d like your episode to go live
- Dynamic content: lets you add and remove pre-roll and post-roll segments to and from your podcast episodes. Send a message to all of your listeners, regardless of the episode they are enjoying
- Make your podcast more accessible with transcriptions: Transcribe your episodes inside Buzzsprout to make your podcast more accessible to search engines, speed-readers, and the hearing impaired
- Beautiful podcast player for your website: Controls – Skip forward, backward, or binge podcasts at 2x speed. Share – Help your fans quickly share your episode on social media. Customize – Create a podcast player that matches your unique brand
- Monetize your podcast: Buzzsprout believes affiliate marketing is hands down, the best way to generate income from your podcast. We also believe podcasting should be easy, so we have partnered with some amazing brands to help get you started
- Create chapter markers inside: Chapter markers make it easy for your listeners to navigate to their favorite segments, see what’s coming up, or skip spoilers they don’t want to hear
- Manage multiple podcasts with unlimited team members
- Integrate: You don’t have to piece everything together yourself. Buzzsprout integrates with leading podcast tools to give you a seamless experience. And tech-savvy podcasters can connect directly to the Buzzsprout API
- Promote your podcast with the Visual Soundbite
- Celebrate your podcast’s success: Buzzsprout will never miss a chance to throw a party. We’ll send you updates on how your podcast is performing and when you hit important milestones along your podcast journey
- Custom website: Directory links – Links to your podcast in the most popular podcast apps. Customize – Create a podcast website that matches your unique branding. Your own domain – Put your website on your own custom URL.
- Free: 2hrs each month, episodes hosted for 90 days
- $12/mo: upload 3 hrs each month, episodes hosted indefinitely
- $18/mo: 6hrs each month, episodes hosted indefinitely
- $24/mo: 12hrs each month, episodes hosted indefinitely
All plans include: statistics, podcast website, custom embed players, get into podcast directories.
- Episode transcription: $0,25/minute
No credit card required, cancel anytime.
Other departments and resources: customer reviews, move to buzzssprout, creator program, how to start a podcast, blog, platform stats, WordPress plugin, API, press kit, help.
- G2: Rating: 4.9 · 5 reviews
- TrustPilot: Rating: 4.9 · 1,248 reviews
- LaunchSpace: Rating: 4.8 · 4 reviews
- Cuspera: Rating: 4.7 · 938 reviews
About: 11-50 employees, Privately Held, founded in 2008. 5133 San Jose Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32207, US. Kevin Finn, co-founder.
Main slogan: Say it all with Anchor. Create, distribute, and monetize your podcast—all for free.
- Unlimited and easy hosting: You own the rights to all of your content and can host unlimited episodes for free, always
- Automatic distribution to all major listening apps: Reach a wider audience instantly with one-step distribution. Or, manage your RSS feed and distribute your podcast yourself.
- Insightful and straightforward analytics from Spotify: Detailed, IAB 2.0-certified metrics to better measure your audience and help your show grow are all available in a single dashboard.
- Performance tools to help you grow your audience: Engagement insights help you see where your Spotify listeners are dropping off, so you can plan your podcast around the content that performs best.
- Unique insights on where and how your listeners are tuning in: Audience breakdowns on aggregated age, gender, geolocation, and listening apps help you learn more about your Spotify listeners, so you can better tailor your content
- Get paid to podcast
- Listener support: An optional button on your Anchor profile lets listeners donate monthly—and they don’t even need an Anchor account to chip in.
- Ads, read by you: Earn money every time people listen. With Anchor Sponsorships, record audio ads in your own voice, and choose where they go in your episodes.
- Flexible recording and uploading: Recording tools capture audio straight from your phone, tablet, or computer, and sync them across all devices. Or, you can import existing audio or video.
- Intuitive episode building: Easy-to-visualized building blocks of audio segments don’t require any editing. Record your audio, arrange your segments, add transitions, and you’re set.
- Exclusive mucin integration: Add any full tracks from Spotify to your episodes, and combine music and conversation to explore the full possibilities of audio.
- Collaborate with co-hosts, guests, and listeners: Multiple people can record with you at the same time. You can also feature your listeners by inviting them to send you a voice message, which you can include in future episodes.
- Cover art creator: Generate custom cover art in seconds, using images and fonts to help ensure your podcast has an eye-catching cover
Other departments and resources: switch to anchor, blog, careers, help.
- G2: Rating: 4.7 · 3 reviews
- Apple: Rating: 4.9 · 89,411 reviews
- GooglePlay: Rating: 4.4 · 43,542 votes
About: Spotify USA Inc. 4 World Trade Center. 150 Greenwich Street, 62nd Floor New York, NY 10007, USA. Other locations: Belgium, Germany, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, India, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, UK, Mexico. 5,001-10,000 employees. Daniel EK, founder and CEO.
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing.
Main slogan: Start your podcast on the new Libsyn 5. Simplified Podcasting & Powerful Stats.
- Powerful audience insights
- User-agent stats: Know what platform is delivering the most downloads and where your audience goes to listen to your podcast.
- Day, Week, and Month Stats: The downloads per day chart can be changed to weekly or monthly ranges for quick trend analysis.
- Geographic Heat Map: Our map gives you a quick glance at your global popularity and audience concentration.
- Date Range Selector: Go back in time and review specific historic date ranges and downloads across all our reporting.
- Destination Stats: Download breakouts of destinations created in your Libsyn account and how many downloads they deliver.
- Episode Stats & Breakdowns: Get detailed geographic, destination, and user agent statistics specific to each episode you publish.
- Social Media Stats: Connected social media accounts deliver basic performance reporting right to your Libsyn account.
- Downloadable Stats Reporting: Export your reporting for quick marketing performance measurement and trend analysis.
- Custom episode publishing and optimization: title, categories, summary, type, full trailer, or bonus, season number, episode number, rating, author
- WordPress Libsyn publisher hub
- Audio, video, PDF, and text posts
- Compliant RSS feed
- File manager
- FTP upload support
- Libsyn directory listing
- More Episode Publishing Customization: Immediate or future release date, episode expiration date, ID3 tag settings, save episodes as draft, handpick publishing destinations and availability, episode artwork thumbnail and widescreen, feed validation, turn on/off episode comments, text post or file for download only, tible, subtitle, category and description
- Custom HTML5 media player: Libsyn can host and distribute not just audio, but also videos and PDFs via your podcast RSS feed. Reach your mobile audience with an audio or video media player customized to your brand.
- Podcast page minisite
- Smartphone app
- Custom domain
- Color swatches
- Monetization tools: Sell access to your content or opt into advertising; our tools keep you in control of your brand.
- Support that cares: We got a crew of people who care, treat you like family, and will help you reach your podcasting goals
- Enterprise-level tools: LibsynPRO delivers enterprise-level tools for professional producers, networks, and corporations
- Classic50: $5/mo, 50MB storage
- Classic250: $15/mo, 250MB storage
- Advanced400: $20/mo, 400MB storage
- Advanced800: $40/mo, 800MB storage
- Advanced1500: $75/mo, 1500MB storage
- Advanced3000: $150/mo, 3000MB storage
- PRO: If your organization is looking for ad stitching tools, multi-user management, phone support, and access to network and private podcasting options please contact them
Other departments and resources: community, blog, the feed – official Libsyn podcast, podcast directory, monthly quickstart webinars, crowdcast, investor relations, careers, meet up, support, system status, knowledgebase, badges, tesrtimonials.
- G2: Rating: 4.8 · 6 reviews
- Facebook: Rating: 4.8 · 37 votes
About: 75,000+ podcasters, 6.2B unique downloads in 2019. In 2004, The Podfather, Former MTV video jockey Adam Curry and software developer Dave Winer author of the RSS format, invent a program called iPodder and podcasts. Libsyn (Liberated Syndication) launches as the first podcast service provider founded by Dave Mansueto and Dave Chekan offering storage, bandwidth, and RSS creation tools.
Main slogan: Starting a podcast has
never been easier. Podbean is an easy and powerful way to create, promote and monetize your podcast. Everything you need for a successful podcast.
- Publishing: easy with intuitive interface, unlimited hosting, professional podcast website, own domain integration, scheduled publishing, mobile podcast publishing
- Distribution & promotion: all destination podcast distribution, embeddable players, social media auto sharing, Amazon alexa, Podbean app, email integration
- Statistics: downloads and trends, top 10 episodes, listener geographies, user agents, downloads by time of day, user retention
- Monetization: advertising, premium, Patron
- Live streaming: Expand your podcast with audio live shows. Engage your audience in new ways, listener engagement, remote co-host/guest call-in, revenue opportunities
- App: recorder, audience engagement, secure delivery of premium/Patron content
- Basic: Free, 5 hrs total, 100GB monthly
- Unlimited audio: $14/mo or $9/mo billed annually, no limits (audio podcasting)
- Unlimited plus: $39/mo or $29/mo billed annually, no limits (best for video podcasts)
- Business: $129/mo or $99/mo billed annually, no limits (podcast networks and business podcasts)
- Enterprise for top corporations, organizations, and educational institutions
Other departments and resources: private podcast, app, live stream, audio recorder, create a podcast, video podcast, stats, start podcasting, switch to Podbean, submit, free audiobooks, guides, support center, free webinars, developers, plugins, resources, badges, blog.
- G2: Rating: 4.7 · 10 reviews
- Capterra: Rating: 4 · 3 reviews
- GooglePlay: Rating: 4.7 · 143,287 votes
- Apple: Rating: 4.8 · 23,895 reviews
- GetApp: Rating: 4 · 3 votes
About: Founded in 2006. 135 E 57th Street, 14th Floor, New York NY 10022. tel: 646-808-0268. 11-50 employees, privately held. David Xu, CEO.
Main slogan: Podcast Hosting Made Just For You. Castos makes it easy to build, grow, and monetize your show.
- Podcast hosting and analytics
- WordPress plugin
- Private podcasting solutions
- Internal company podcast solutions
- Hosting without limits: unlimited storage, bandwidth, podcasts & episodes
- Easy, free migrations: One-click import from WordPress to Castos, Import an existing podcast into your WordPress site, White glove migration assistance from any platform
- Manage your podcast from WordPress: Upload files right from your WordPress dashboard, Unique RSS feed for each podcast show, Dedicated hosting platform for your files
- Automated transcripts: Pay-as-you go pricing, Downloadable PDF files, Boost SEO reach and improve accessibility
- YouTube republishing: Repurpose your audio content for broader reach, Easy one-click setup, Auto-publishes with each episode to your YouTube channel and/or Playlist
- Personalized podcast webpage: use your own domain, unique site for each show
- Customizable media player: Edit show image and colors, Embed player anywhere including Wix, Unlimited subscribe links for Spotify, Stitcher, iTunes and more!
- Analytics: total listens by podcast, Filter by each individual podcast, Select custom date ranges, see your best performing episodes, give your audience more of what they want, Attract sponsors with your best content, Learn which browsers and apps your audiences listen on, See what type of device your listeners use, Find out where your audience is located, more features coming soon
- Starter: $19/mo or $190/year
- Growth: $49/mo or $490/year
- Pro: $99/mo or $990/year
Other departments and resources: import, alternative, help center, feedback, blog, our podcast, rest API, integrations, news and updates, promise to the environment, system status, what’s new, careers, partners, press, audience podcast, academy, how to start a podcast guide, services.
- WordPress: Rating: 4.8 · 218 votes
About: With over 20,000 installs of our Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin and tens of thousands of active customers on the Castos hosting platform, we’ve learned a few things about how to help set you up for podcasting success. Craig Hewitt, founder and CEO.
Main slogan: The first and last word in podcast management and analytics.
- Unlimited storage and uploads
- Distribution to everywhere your audience listens
- Customizable show website with custom domain
- Manage multiple shows with one account
- Embeddable episode web player
- Recast for you (and your listeners)
- A secure (HTTPS) site and RSS feed
- Email support
- Web players
- Unique listener reports
- Basic: $15/mo or $13.5/mo billed annually, 2 team members
- Essential: $35/mo or $31.5/mo billed annually, 4 team members
- Growth: $85/mo or $76.5/mo billed annually, 9 team members
- Professional: contact them
- Enterprise: contact them
There’s a free 14-day trial period.
Other departments and resources: blog, support, get started, careers, newsletter.
- G2: Rating: 3.9 · 5 reviews
- ProductHunt: Rating: 4.8 · 25 reviews
About: 11-50 employees, Privately Held, Founded in 2015. New York, US. Brad Smith, founder, CEO.
Main slogan: Starting your own podcast just got easier! We’ve got what you need, the most flexible tools in podcasting.
- Podcast hosting: Publish and distribute your podcast to all major platforms and players, Free migration and tech support, Professional Statistics incl. with hosting, Free WordPress website
- Podcast statistics: Watch your listeners grow through podcast analytics!, With Blubrry, you know your numbers are accurate., Where are your listeners located?, What platforms are they using?
- PowerPress plugin: Control your brand and build a home for your podcast, The most trusted podcast plugin since 2008, Free to all podcasters, Publish in minutes!
- Private podcasting: secure audio and video-on-demand from any device with private internal podcasting. Ideal for corporate communications, training, speakers, interviews, and more
- Podcaast production services
- Small: $12/mo, 100MB storage
- Medium: $20/mo, 250MB storage
- Large: $40/mo, 500MB storage
- Extra large: $80/mo, 1000MB storage
- Pro hosting: starting at $100/mo, unlimited storage, 1TB monthly bandwidth
Other departments and resources: support, blog, careers, partners.
- Facebook: Rating: 5 · 26 votes
About: 85,000+ podcasters use PowerPress, 60,000+ podcasters use statistics, 125,000+ podcasters use the services. 15+ years. Founded in 2006. Todd Cochrane, CEO
Main slogan: Your podcast’s publishing platform. Record your audio and upload it to Transistor. We’ll help you distribute your podcast to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
- Podcast hosting: multiple podcasts on the same account
- Analytics: Podcast stats can show you how many people listen to each episode, what apps people use (Apple Podcasts, Spotify), and what your most popular episode is. What apps do people use, where do they live? export as CSV, podcast stats from other providers,
- Distribution: submit your podcast to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and other major podcast players.
- Private podcasting: A private podcast allows you to generate a unique, protected RSS feed for each subscriber. This allows you, as the publisher, to restrict access to the podcast content.
- Starter: $19/mo or $190/year
- Professional: $49/mo or $490/year
- Business: $99/mo or $990/year
There’s a free 14-day trial period.
Other departments and resources: system status, help guides, API docs, blog, customers, changelog, podcast.
- ProductHunt: Rating: 5 · 43 reviews
- G2: Rating: 5 · 19 reviews
- TrustPilot: Rating: 4 · 3 reviews
- Facebook: Rating: 5 · 3 votes
About: Fast forward to 2017. Jon was building a new podcast hosting platform on the side for his employer to use. We started talking about the idea of us teaming up and launching it to the public together. We signed the partnership documents in February of 2018 and officially launched on August 1, 2018. 10,000 podcasts.
Main slogan: The ideal solution to manage your podcasts. Host, manage, broadcast & monetize your podcasts.
- Add your episode in one click
- Multiple file formats: mp3, wav, ogg, flac
- Improved description: emojis and more
- Planned publication: publish wherever you want
- Add your RSS feed and all your episodes will be automatically imported into Ausha.
- Manage: playlists, multiple shows, type of episode, seasons, multi-user, filters
- Distribute on all platforms
- Integrate your player on any web page. Enjoy a dedicated podcast page.
- Share an extract of a few seconds on social networks with video clips
- Understand your listeners:
- Monetize: Create advertising campaigns to get paid.
We put you in contact with specialized agencies
- Unlimited and secure storage
- Find your podcast: Enter the name or RSS link of your podcast and select it.
- Import your episodes
- Podcaster: $11/mo, 1how
- Studio: $29/mo, 5 shows
- Pro: $99/mo, unlimited shows
Other departments and resources: Blog, academy, help center.
- TrustPilot: Rating: 4.7 · 75 reviews
About: iCreo was created in 2013 with the desire to revolutionize broadcasting & podcasting on the Internet. Thanks to a great team, iCreo has succeeded, with RadioKing, in becoming the first French platform to create and broadcast your radio on the Internet. Today, it hosts more than 2,500 radio stations in 120 countries. Always looking for new challenges, iCreo’s teams have launched another one: to propose a new simple solution to allow podcasters to host, manage, distribute and monetize their podcasts.
Main slogan: Modern podcast technology for publishers and advertisers.
- Business insights: From publishing to ad sales, teams across your organization can collaborate on dozens to even hundreds of shows.
- Forecasting tools: Look beyond what’s launching this week and forecast for the entire fiscal year to lock in campaigns upfront.
- Audience targeting: Tap into digital marketing budgets. Give advertisers the targeting and reporting they’ve come to expect.
- Publishing: Simple content management delivers the most flexibility with the fewest headaches.
- Ad operations: Visualized inventory tracks campaigns at a glance.
- Analytics: Best-in-class metrics to measure who’s already listening and find new listeners.
- Enterprise: For publishers and networks with large teams and multiple shows averaging more than 20,000 downloads per episode. Contact them.
Other departments and resources: support, publisher,s advertisers, resources, careers.
About: 20,000+ publishers & advertisers. By Spotify.
This is just the beginning of an extended catalog. I will keep the thread updated frequently.
In the meantime, check out the other related resources we have in store for you.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I’m waiting for your comments and thoughts. Which platform is the most promising? Which one should I add? Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Business Organisation & Administration, Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, Summer Dream.
Reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, tea, swimming, Audi, and family comes first.
Marketing & Business
- AZ list of online marketplaces
- Top 5 Data Visualisation Tools For Amazing Results
- Popular Domain Name Ideas Generators
- Time-Tested Hiring & Outsourcing Platforms
- Multimedia resources(AZ directory - images, graphics & design, audio & music, video, video marketing, animation, themes, plugins, code, apps, tools, education, jobs, buy & sell, communities, freebies)
- Best photo editing online apps
- Modern & free web design icons
- 6 Platforms & Marketplaces With Video Templates
- 5 Free Presentation Templates For Marketers & Small Business Owners