I was approached to join another lucrative opportunity so I decided to check it out. The masked link redirected me to…
Catchy title, but can it live up to the hype?…What are the requirements for a program to last till eternity?…Let’s see
They say that this is….
- An innovative program paying you instantly for your efftorts
- Genuine, simple and can turn a computer to an ATM
- Finally you found the opportunity you had been looking for
How it Works
- You join and pay $39, one time fee
- $20 is paid to your sponsor and $19 covers the administrative costs and set up fees
- Your first sale will be paid to your sponsor
- Upon your 2nd sale you are getting paid $20. Every direct sale afterwards results to $20 rewards as well for you.
- The 2nd direct sale triggers your unlimited source of income
- If your referrals make their first sale you are getting paid $20
Hmmm…I wonder where is the innovative part of this plan..!!!…Not that I was expecting to find one here after examining hundreds of MLM plans….but let’s move on
- A personalised website, like the one I am landed on right now…oh please, do not give me one, I will build one for myself…
- Sample ads, autoresponder messages
- Free software package (mass mailer list manager)
- Collection of e-books with full resale rights.
Well, this is not what I call “innovative program”. It is just a classic pyramid / ponzi scheme where the only thing you can do to make money is recruit people like maniac.
Those programs do not last long and the main reasons are
- There are no retail products to bring external cash for healthy operation.
- Recruitment can not last forever, so that means no new money coming in from a certain point on, resulting in an inevitable collapse.
Additionally you must have in mind that in order to make something worthy with programs like is that you need to stand at the top of the pyramid (multi top positions at the top of course holds the owner…) who is profiting the most.
An owner that by the way is hiding his / her identity and that must be a good reason alone for you to stay away.
The only thing that I like about the program is that there are no monthly fees. So you could only waste $39 and much of your time trying to promote it….Well, there are far better ways to make money…and create a business that has a long term potential no your own…
How to Make Money Online the Proper Way
I always suggest people to get started with a website on their own. All it takes is basic marketing knowledge and tools. This is how I got started 2 years ago.
There is one and only catch…your personal work / devotion.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.