From the moment I came across that website, I knew that something was wrong. Seconds later inner bells start ringing…
This PTC looks suspicious like hell. Let’s examine some facts
- The script reminds me BrainBux…not a solid reason to doubt, just instinct
- $3.00 main balance bonus
- withdraw requirement – 100 clicks or upgrade account
- Ads $0.1 and $0.05 very fast loading
- My first day of 10 clicks total value = $0.65
- Upgrade can be made only through payment processors, not through the repurchase balance
- Can add funds to repurchase balance only through payment processors, not through the main balance
- No forum
More fake data
- Total members – 17,000+
- Total paid out – $250,000+
- New members during the last 24 hours – 866
Why fake?…the domain was registered a month ago and they managed to pay out that much money?…17 thousand members in a PTC site 40 days old?
Of course, the owners are hiding their real identities using domain protection.
Become a Digital Entrepreneur and Transform Your Life
Although all these details point to a big fat scam I clicked 100 ads to reach the minimum threshold. It was not very hard to achieve it.
Guess what happened when I reached 100 clicks…!!!!..
A new message appears in the withdrawn area…You need to have 10 active direct referrals in order to get paid…Exactly as BrainBux…
Do not pay for any services or upgrades.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Please report a PTC scam here on in other WMS threads. Every day thousands of people are being scammed on bad PTCs like OrbisBux.
Let’s make this world a better one and promote only legitimate companies. Till next time, your online partner.