More revenue sharing companies want to earn a piece of a giant pie. This pie is made by collecting lost funds from people who wanted to make quick money online. Usually they fall for a catchy trap that has to do with some kind of investment.
The formula is simple, you deposit and wait to make a profit without having to do anything else at all. The thing is that companies who supposedly share revenue with their members in fact they are using new funds to pay off existing users.
I really wonder if this company is any different than the competition…
Inside My Crypto Profit
They try their best with headlines like…
- Qualified traffic advertising
- Stop wasting money on expensive ads without results
- Earn up to 3BTC
- Daily stable income
- You can advertise your sites and earn money at the same time.
…hard to resist, who does not want to advertise and make money?…not only you avoid paying for ads, you make a profit on top of that….but is it a financial illusion?
My Crypto Profit explain How it Works
- Buy ad packs and get qualified traffic to your sites. Our audience is interested in online business opportunities and cryptocurrencies
- You have to click 10 ads daily in order to participate in the revenue sharing pools.
- Get profit from our sales. 150% from each ad pack. No repurchase rule (means you do not have to re-invest in the system)
- Commissions calculated as follows…ad packs matures at 150%, daily up to 5%, referral commissions on sales & clicks 5%
- Total members – 3024
- Total purchases $129,000+
- Total cashout 12,000+
- Launch date – 30 Nov 2016
Domain – Owners
A whois search indicates the registration date of the mycryptoprofit.com URL, mid November 2016. The owners, as usually, are hiding their real identities using privacy protection.
Advertising Platform – Services
- The dashboard is a clone of other ad revenue sharing programs. Practical with many features.
- Bitcoins is the only currency used in the system. You can buy ad packs even out of PTC earnings through the main balance. It is a positive element,
- All ad packs cost $1 and of course there are no refunds. Minimum cashout is $1, maximum $1000.
- First day PTC ads total value $0.0027, you need 370 days as free member to reach the $1 (minimum cashout threshold or 1 ad pack)
When you start you get 1000 banner ad credits, 1000 text ad credits, no directory ad credits. Free members do not earn credits by clicking the directory ads, so they can not place directory ads.
Ad Credits purchases
- 10,000 banner credits $5
- 50,000 banner credits $20
- 100,000 banner credits $30
- 200,000 banner credits $50
- 500,000 banner credits $100
- 100 login ad credits $10
- 1000 login ad credits $50
- 10,000 login ad credits $199
- 500 visitors PTC ads x 60 seconds $20
- 500 visitors PTC ads x 20 sec $5
- 1000 directory ad visitors $5.95
- 10,000 dir ad visitors $30.95
There is no traffic exchange system and that is a negative element. I wonder why they build ad platforms without that system.
At least there is the 10 daily ads requirement, so that a few people will get to watch your ads.
I have participated in numerous platforms like this one. MyCryptoProfit is just a repetition. That kind of programs do not last long. The problems lie within the system.
Because these systems are solely dependent on affiliates and recruitment. No money coming in from external customers. Every member purchases ad packs to get credits but more importantly in order to participate in the revenue sharing opportunity. All revenue though is collected by affiliates.
New recruited members deposit and this way the owners pay off existing earlier investors. A rotten game that is designed to make the admins richer. Only a handful of investors might escape with minus profits if they manage to withdraw earnings at the right time, before the final collapse.
A collapse that will be triggered when recruitment slows down. During the down period members will watch their accounts grow on their dashboards with fictitious numbers. When they will try to withdraw it is when they will realise that no money left into the system but it will be too late, The “Anonymous” owners will disappear for a while ready for their next Ponzi game.
Do not get fooled by the extremely low cost of ad packs ($1). Even if someone is making money with that systems someone else is losing, this is why I never recommend such programs. You are not making money because someone bought a valuable product to use and you grant the commissions, your profit is on the expense of other newly recruited affiliates. (that want to make profit with the rev share system as well)
The vast majority of affiliates will all lose their funds at the end.
MyCryptoProfit promises a final 150% ROI on all ad packs. An illusion that is not based on anything solid. No one can guarantee ROIs, and the 5% daily interest is beyond reality.
As an advertising platform My Crypto Profit is a replica. A few PC ads, directory ads and credits. No traffic exchange system. All in all, a mediocre advertising service.
I would suggest that you avoid it but you can check it out for yourself. Anyone can afford to lose $1.
How to Make Money Online
If you want to create a sustainable business for the years to come I encourage you to get started with an affiliate website. It is a model that pays off extremely well, with a long term potential and endless opportunities.
There is only one catch, your personal work / devotion.
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.
The Best All-in-One Business Package for Newbies