You want to improve your mobile marketing efforts. Everyone’s got a mobile phone and marketers need to step up their game.
They want to maximize customer engagement, build lasting relationships through multi-channel messaging, produce measurable ROI, and so much more.
We compiled a list of the most reliable tools and solutions for business of all sizes.
Who is this list for?
Marketers, solo entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, mid-sized businesses, large organizations.
It’s a list we’ll be updating regularly.
Let’s dive right in!
Mobile Marketing – Tools, Software & Platforms
Main slogan: Multi-Channel Customer Engagement. Maximize customer engagement and build lasting and valuable relationships through multi-channel message optimization.
How it works:
- Connect with the right message at the right time on the right channel—mobile, in-app, web, or email—through a coordinated, targeted campaign.
- Maximize conversion by optimizing messaging using customer data and A/B testing in order to ensure the best result at each key decision point.
- Produce measurable ROI by ensuring your customers convert when they visit your brand through email, mobile or web.
- Mobile push notification
- Mobile in-app & app inbox msg
- Mobile app & website UI
- Browser push notification
- Future channels
- Mobile app
- Data warehouse
- BI & Analytics
- Future sources
- Reliability and scalability: already operating at incredible scale: 500M+ active users, 1B+ messages sent on the busiest day, 15B+ interactions on the busiest day
- Unify data for engagement in rich user profiles to create target audiences, campaign audience management
- Personalize engagement across relevant channels: Tools and workflows to help you create personalized messages and customize mobile app or website UI/UX – content creation tools, email built for the modern marketer, mobile push notifications, mobile in-app messages, website browser push notifications, mobile app & website inbox messages, mobile app & website UI/UX
- Simplify orchestration of sophisticated campaigns: intuitive workflows, powerful orchestration options
- Push notifications: personalize every message, easy content creation, test content, time messages perfectly, your choice of channels, track performance in real-time
- Seamless access to campaign performance: standardized campaign metrics, campaign flow visualization, campaign value, customer journey reports, data exploration, export data for further analysis
- Easy website and mobile A/B testing to validate what works and what doesn’t: mobile app & website UI, testing message content, message timing, channel preference
Plans: Get a demo to see how the Leanplum platform can help mitigate churn, grow followers, or revenue. By using your data to understand your user’s needs, you can improve engagement by orchestrating campaigns across one, two, or more channels.
Other departments and resources: customers, partners, press & news, events, working at Leanplum, eBooks, ePapers, case studies, glossary, webinars, services, user guide, developer guide, blog.
About: It all started in 2012. Leanplum co-founders, Momchil Kyurkchiev and Andrew First were software engineers at Google working on YouTube monetization solutions. Through their work, they had come to an important realization. Since its founding in 2012, Leanplum founders and the entire company have been focused on one goal — helping customers increase engagement with their customers.
Up to 30x ROI growth, 150B+ messages sent, 2B+ users. George Garrick, Chairman & CEO. Momchil Kyurkchiev, Co-founder & CPO.
Work Management Tools
Main slogan: customer engagement platform, power relevant, personalized customer experiences in real-time.
- Orchestrate responsive, cross-channel experiences within a single interface
- Enjoy trusted performance and reliability at scale
- Stay compliant with world-class data security
- Cross-channel messaging
- In-app messages
- Listen actively: ingestion, data streaming & sharing, reporting & analytics
- Understand customer insights: dynamic segmentation, journey orchestration & testing, personalization
- Take action across channels: mobile & web push, in-app & in-browser messages, content cards, email, SMS
- Optimize in real-time
- By industry: retail & eCommerce, media & entertainment, financial services, travel & hospitality, on-demand
- Use cases: optimize onboarding, increase engagement, reduce churn, improve acquisition
Plans: You need to contact them.
Other departments and resources: customers, case studies, partners (technology, solutions), articles, reports & guides, webinars & events, videos, documentation & user guides, community, learning, glossary, news, careers.
About: 1,000+ brands empowered in over 50 countries, 1 trillion messages sent in 1 year, 3B+ monthly active users, 6 global offices (New York, Chicago, Japan, London, San Fransisco, Singapore), 700+ employees, various awards and recognitions.
Forged from a unique series of events, Braze CEO Bill Magnuson and CTO Jon Hyman participated in a 2011 hackathon that led to a chance meeting on a Manhattan street corner. From there, we’ve grown into an award-winning company that helps leading brands connect with customers around the globe.
Business & Marketing Tools Collection
Work management, tracking, organizing, payments, accounting, Google, keyword, market, and competition research, SEO, analytics, and related, marketing & advertising, web development, website monitoring, domains & website hosting, coding, and related, design & multimedia, marketplaces, entrepreneurial communities, hiring & outsourcing
Main slogan: MoEngage is a Leader. Delight customers and retain them for longer. With MoEngage, you can analyse customer behaviour and delight them with personalised communication at every touchpoint across their lifecycle.
- Analyze: user paths, behavioral trends, conversion funnels, retention cohorts, source analysis, open analytics
- Segment: predictive segments, custom segments
- Engage: journey orchestration, AI-based optimization, push amplification
- Personalize: personalized recommendations, website personalization, geofencing
- Insights to actions in seconds
- Onboard: Map the steps in your customer’s onboarding journey and identify where they are dropping off. Figure out who is dropping off and why, by diving into demographics, location, device type, and acquisition channels data.
- Analyze customer behavior and act on it instantly
- Communicate to an Audience of One
- Segment customers to a micro level
- Group your customers based on their behavior, automatically
- Delightful Digital Experiences, No Matter Where They Are
- Visualize and create omnichannel journeys
- One to One, for Everyone
- Delight customers with personalized recommendations across channels
- Mobile push
- Email campaigns
- In-app messaging
- Onsite messaging
- Web push
- Banking & insurance
- Ed tech
- Media & entertainment
- Travel & hospitality
Plans: pay as you grow. Get started for free. No credit card required.
- Starter: up to 10K monthly tracked users (MTUs)
- Growth: more features
- Enterprise: more features, teams, and more
Available add-ons: advanced analytics, open analytics.
Once you cross 10K MTUs, a Growth Consultant from MoEngage will get in touch with you to discuss an upgrade.
Other departments and resources: customers, case studies, interviews, spotlight, customer reviews, blog, reports, eBook,s videos, webinars, podcasts, academy, events, library, articles, partners, careers, in the news, security, GDPR, help/docs, developer docs.
About: Raviteja Dodda, CEO & Co-founder | Yashwanth Kumar, CTO & Co-founder.
1 trillion data points processed per month, 50B+ messages sent every month, 1B+ emails sent per month, 500M+ MAUs engaged per month. Locations: London, Berlin, San Fransisco, Dubai, Bengaluru, Singapore, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok, global recognitions.
Cloud Backup, Storage, Hosting
Main slogan: The best apps start with messaging. Sailthru’s mobile messaging connects to the core email platform for a truly coordinated cross-channel messaging approach. Increase app engagement, send personalized push notifications, and deliver engaging in-app messages — all while taking into account a customer’s inbox and site behavior, interests, and history with your brand.
- Connect and personalize the app experience
- Unified Profile for True Cross-Channel Approach
- Make Push Notifications Personal
- Personalized In-App Messaging
- Message Streams
- Complement the Story with In-App Behavior
- Clear and simple interface all marketers can use.
- Quality assurance when you need it most.
- Analytics to improve
- We are an extension of your team for everything from implementation to account management. You’ll also receive mobile strategy advice from your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
- AI and machine learning
- Lifecycle optimization
- Data and reporting
- Retail solutions
- Media solutions
Plans: you can schedule a demo.
Other departments and resources: customers, events, blog, guides, retail personalization index, documentation, technology, partners, industries, academy, related stories, speaker highlights, careers.
About: We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality. Created to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer, CM Group was founded in 2017 with a collection of industry-leading email marketing platforms. To date, the tech family has grown to include 7 brands.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, CM Group has U.S. offices in Indianapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, Pittsburgh, and San Francisco. Along with global offices in Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Uruguay, we’re able to offer extensive support and solutions to marketers regardless of location.
The Ultimate List
(Buy and Sell Products)
Main slogan: Create individualized experiences. Your complete omnichannel customer engagement and user retention platform that dramatically improves customer lifetime value. Small business-flexible. Enterprise-scalable.
- Retention metrics that matter most to your business.
- Unified Customer Data
- Deliver Personalized Experiences For Your Users
- Deliver a Consistent Experience with Omnichannel Campaigns
- The Only Enterprise-Ready Mobile Marketing Platform
- Enterprise-Grade Security
- Customer Success
- 8,000+ mobile apps powered, 1B+ devices reached, 2B+ messages sent daily, $2B+ incremental revenue delivered
- Behavioral analytics: funnels, cohorts, insights, uninstall tracking, pivots, flows, real impact, rich user profiles
- Campaign optimization: A/B testing, push deliverability, best time to send, email editor
- Messaging channels: push notifications, in-app messages, app inbox, web push, web pop-up, SMS/text, webhooks, Facebook audiences, Google ads, advanced email, WhatsApp
- Orchestration: Coordinate omnichannel campaigns based on user behavior, location, and lifecycle stage, journeys
- Product experiences: product A/B testing, product configs, feature flags
- Segmentation: psychographic, behavioral, live, RFM, intent-based, custom list
- Lifecycle optimization: Build campaigns for specific lifecycle stages to draw customers into deeper engagement with your brand.
- Individualization: product recommendations, bulletins
- Food tech
- Travel & transportation
- Media & entertainment
- For startups: Everything analytics & engagement, $200/mo
- Advanced: Take your engagement strategy to the next level, custom pricing, you need to contact them
- enterprise: Flexible data management and security options, custom pricing, you need to contact them
There’s a free 14-day trial period.
Add-ons: insights, advanced email, WhatsApp, product experiences.
Other departments and resources: blog, guides and whitepapers, case studies, benchmark reports, webinars, customer spotlight, product releases, emotion editor, partners, customers, careers, press & media, CleverTap4Good, developer documentation, quiz, glossary, product documentation.
About: founded in May 2013. August 2015 – series A funding. Investors: Sequola, Accel, TigerGlobal, Precruit.
Sunil Thomas, CEO & co-founder, Anand Jain, CSO & co-founder, Suresh Kondamudi, CTO & co-founder.
The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
Images, Graphics, Audio, Video, Animation, Themes, Plugins, Code, Apps, Education, Jobs, Buy & Sell Art
This is just the beginning of an extended catalog. I will keep the thread updated frequently.
In the meantime, check out the other related resources we have in store for you.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I’m waiting for your comments and thoughts. Which solution is the most promising? Which one should I add? Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.