Today I want to share with you a brand new podcast that I am following. It is all about Affiliate Marketing and the host is Matt McWilliams. For those of you who don’t know Matt let me give you a…
Matt McWilliams – The Podcast Review
Matt is an award-winning affiliate manager for some of the biggest names in the industry helping them launch successful affiliate programs. Among them, you will trace Ray Edwards, Jeff Goins, Nick Stephenson, Brian Tracy, Lewis Howes, Peter Voogd and more…
I was discovered by Matt more than a year ago when he was reading one of my articles. Then he emailed me asking me if I want to become his partner. Ever since I follow his You-Tube channel to get advice, tips, and tricks to maximize my affiliate performance.
And now he launched this podcast…
Matt is a guy full of energy and what he does with the first episode is what we all should follow as an example. He is forcing himself to produce 1 episode daily. But in your case, it does not have to be a podcast. It could be a blog post, a video, anything you want. At the beginning it won’t be easy, I remember when I forced myself to write out a blog post on a daily basis. It was frustrating but as time was passing by I felt that I was on the right track. It took me around 2 months to get used to it and now I simply can’t stop.
The podcast is available on iTunes, right now there are 8 episodes and more are coming out soon.
- First things first – a brief introduction, what the podcast is all about. Your daily source for affiliate marketing news, tips, and strategies to take your online business to the next level.
- The 1st rule of Affiliate Marketing – How do I promote a program with confidence when I’m not 100% sure about the product?…
- When should I start promoting affiliate offers?
- The advantage of being small
- How to know if your launch will be successful
- When should I email new subscribers about affiliate offers?
- Why you need your own affiliates
- 3 ways to find awesome affiliate partners
All episodes are short and that is a great move by Matt. For me, long podcasts do not work, I always end up closing the app. My free time is restricted and Matt’s podcasts episode average duration is only 6 minutes. Any podcast less than 10 minutes is ideal for me.
Matt knows how to teach Affiliate Marketing the right way. Stay iTuned, you won’t regret it.!
That’s it, another review has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time, your online partner.