Part 1 – Overviews
A-Z List of Websites
Part I – Overviews
This list contains sites where you can buy and sell products and stuff. These are online, virtual big shopping centers where you can buy anything you could buy in a physical location.
These sites receive massive traffic and therefore, it’s a great opportunity for companies and entrepreneurs that need exposure to advertise their products on these marketplaces.
- Physical Products (clothing, accessories, jewelry, wedding, stationery, toys, electronics, drones, computers, books, magazines, cd’s, dvd’s, vinyls, gifts, office & school supplies, cameras, cell phones, instruments, DJ equipment)
- Digital products (eBooks, eCards, eLearning, courses, memberships)
- Sound, audio, TV, video, home cinema, video games, consoles
- eCommerce, Online Stores
- Business, Advertising
- Web Services
- Tech, networking
- Software, hardware
- Web Design, Web Development, Design Themes, plugins
- Cloud Computing, data processing
- Digital Streaming
- Artificial Intelligence
- Art (photos, videos, movies, music, paintings, illustrations, prints, fine art, drawings, wallpapers, handmade, fine art, vintage)
- Crafts & Supplies, sculptures, furniture, antiques, hobbies, carving, ceramics, pottery, glass, collectibles
- DIY, handmade, sewing
- Packaging, printing, framing
- Machinery, construction, tools
- Chemicals, industrial products, energy, electricity. air-conditioning, electricals, heating
- Real Estate
- Pharmacy, oral & dental care
- Food & drinks, diet, grocery, supermarket, agriculture, tobacco
- Home & Garden, appliances, bed & bath, furniture, cooking & dining, patio
- Service equipment
- Security & protection
- Entertainment, tickets
- Educational Resources
- Health & Beauty, personal care, cosmetics
- Fitness, Sports, equipment
- Baby, kids
- Cars, Automotive & Tires, accessories, parts. service
- Home & Garden, lawn, Outdoor & Lifestyle
- Pet supplies
- Tourism & travel
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.
Agriculture & food, apparel, auto, bags, electronics, gifts, sports, toys, health, home, machinery, chemicals, packaging, advertising & office
Slogan: Global trade starts here
About: Launched in 1999, Alibaba.com is the leading platform for global wholesale trade. They serve millions of buyers and suppliers around the world. It’s part of the Alibaba Group.
- Alibaba, Alimama, Alipay, Fliggy
- Aliexpress, Cloud, AliTelecom, DingTalk
- Juhuasuan, Taobao marketplace
- Tmail, Xiami, AliOS, 1688
Statistics: 5,900+ categories, 190+ countries, 100,000 messages per day, 1M+ global buyers, 500,000+ active inquiries
- Agriculture, food & beverages
- Apparel, textiles, accessories, jewelry
- Auto, transportation
- Luggage, bags, shoes, electronics
- Telecommunication, sports, entertainment
- Gifts, crafts. toys, hobbies
- Health, medical, beauty, personal care
- Construction, real estate, home & garden
- Lighting, furniture, machinery
- Fabrication services, tools, hardware
- Minerals, metallurgy, chemicals
- Rubber, plastics, energy
- Packaging, printing, office & school supplies
- Service equipment
- Sourcing Solutions
- Trade services
- Membership services
- Value-added services
- Help & community
- Learning center
You can become an Alibaba seller choosing between 3 membership plans:
- Basic – $116.58/mo
- Standard – $249.92/mo
- Premium – $499.92/mo
eCommerce, Physical Products, Web Services, Cloud Computing, Digital Streaming, Artificial Intelligence
Slogan: We ship over 45 million products around the world.
About: According to Wikipedia, Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington. The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Since 2011, Amazon has invested over $160 billion in the US, including infrastructure and compensation to their employees – $53 billion in 2017 alone.
- Video, music, kindle store, arts & crafts
- Automotive, baby, beauty & personal care
- Books, computers, electronics, fashion
- Health & household, home & kitchen
- Industrial & scientific, luggage, movies & TV
- Pet supplies, software, sports & outdoors
- Tools & home improvement, toys & games
- Video games, deals
You can sell your own goods via Amazon FBA (fulfillment by Amazon) or via the Amazon app or with Amazon Global Selling and reach millions of customers with Amazon Business, sell your own apps, and self-publish your creative work.
Other selling solutions:
- Amazon launchpad
- Amazon renewed
- Amazon handmade
- Amazon custom
- Merch by Amazon
- Sell under private brands
- Amazon marketplace professional services
- Amazon subscription boxes
You can also advertise your products and services by buying paid ad listings.
Other Amazon departments & acquired companies:
- Amazon music: stream millions of songs
- Book Depository
- GoodReads: book reviews and recommendations
- Woot: deals and shenanigans
- Box Office Mojo: find movie box office data
- IMDB: movies, TV, and celebrities
- IMDBPro: get info-entertainment professionals need
- Zappos: shoes and clothing
- Amazon Drive: cloud storage
- Home services: handpicked pros
- Comixology: digital comics
- Souq: shop online in the Middle East
- 6pm: score deals on fashion brands
- Amazon Inspire: digital educational resources
- CreateSpace: indie print publishing
- Junglee: shop online in India
- Subscribe with Amazon
- AbeBooks: books, art, and collectibles
- Amazon Rapids: fun stories for kids on the go
- DPReview: digital photography
- Kindle Direct Publishing
- PillPack: pharmacy simplified
- ACX: audiobook publishing
- Amazon Web Services: scalable cloud computing services
- East Dane: designer men’s fashion
- Prime Video Direct: video distribution
- Amazon second chance: press it on, trade it in, give it a second life
- Alexa: actionable analytics for the web
- Audible: listen to books & original audio performances
- Fabric: sewing, quilting, and knitting
- Shopbop: designer fashion brands
Arts, Photography, Web Design
Slogan: Showcase and discover creative work.
About: It’s an Adobe project.
- Architecture, art direction
- Branding, fashion, graphic design
- Illustrations, industrial design
- Interaction design, motion graphics
- Photography, UI/UX, web design
- Cartooning, cinematography, crafts
- Drawing, films, graffiti, jewelry design
- Makeup arts, music, painting
- Retouching, sculpting, sound design
- Textile design, toy design
- Visual effects, web development
Departments: discover, live, jobs
Fashion, Home & Garden, Health, Art, Jewelry
Slogan: Everything but the ordinary. The Entrepreneur magazine named Bonanza one of the “Best entrepreneurial companies in America”. 12,000+ sellers voted Bonanza the best place to sell online.
About: a seller-centric marketplace. Bill Harding started Bonanza in 2007 after becoming frustrated during a rainy garage sale in Seattle.
- Men & women’s fashion
- Home & garden
- Health & beauty
- Collectibles & Art
- Jewelry, books, cameras, cell phones
- Computers, DVD’s, movies, music, instruments
- Pet supplies, tickets, toys, travel, video games
You can sell your own stuff and also import items from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, from inventory file using the SparkLister app, and open a webstore.
There’s a wide range of beautiful Webstore themes.
The Webstore Broadcaster makes it easy to advertise items from your own Webstore. No AdWords experience is required.
Zero fees, you cancel anytime. There’s a 14-day trial period.
Home, travel, tickets, health, video games, telephony, auto moto, bay, toys, sports
Slogan: One of the most powerful marketplaces in France.
About: CDiscount is a subsidiary of the Casino Group. Founded in 1999, today a subsidiary of Cnova NV, the e-Commerce Group of the Casino Group, Cdiscount has registered since its creation more than 16 million customers: one out of every three French buyers is a customer. Cdiscount’s strength comes from its ability to acquire the right products at the best prices, its quality of service and its multi-channel strategy that relies on a distribution network of 18,000 points of withdrawal. Cdiscount’s business model is based on a broad and optimized offer, a very strong attractiveness and commercial responsiveness and an optimal Internet referencing
Statistics: 9M active customers, 20M unique visitors per month, 500,000m2 warehouses, 12,000 professional merchants, 150 countries, 48M products
- Travel, energy, electricity
- Mobile phone plans, tickets, health
- Home appliance, decoration, bedding
- Garden, pet shop, data processing
- Video games, TV, music, photos
- Telephony, auto moto, luggage
- Baby, toys, sports, food & drinks
- CDiscount card, insurance and online loans
- Services domicile (find the best professionals and individuals for your home)
You can sell your own goods by opening an online store.
How it works: You open a store, there are no opening fees, you can make unlimited sales. A commission is applied to the products sold (from 5%). A monthly subscription of €39,99. You must be registered in the Trade Register of your country.
Photography, Web Design, Themes
Slogan: Learn, share, and connect with a community of like-minded creators. A platform for handcrafted design content from independent creatives around the world.
In this marketplace, graphic designers all around the globe are opening their private shops presenting their work. You can list your design bundles and projects for a price. Additionally, you have the opportunity to connect directly with other freelancers and entrepreneurs, discuss and interact with them.
You grant around 70% commissions of the sales setting your own prices, although you have to keep in mind the competition’s prices. You can update your shop with new artwork whenever you want and your products go live instantly. There are tracking tools to analyze traffic to your shop and a messaging system to stay connected with buyers. The market will deliver your products instantly.
A nice trick to attract buyers to your shop is to create and offer for Free some mini projects. Not only you extend your reach but you give your potential buyers the chance to test your work for Free. Imagine what will happen if they stay satisfied. They will buy the next time and they will share your brand’s name with their network
You are giving a small part of your work for free in exchange for popularity.
This is the modern era of things and you should play by the rules. Along with your premium offers, do include some free offers. This will make a huge difference and get your brand name recognized faster.
Therefore you can connect with other designers, companies, and buyers inside the Creative Market website. There is an option to follow people and create a small private network.
Moreover, Creative Market runs a separate blog and there is a forum full of discussions and topics.
Electronics, fashion, health, beauty, collectibles, sports, home & garden
Slogan: deals, free delivery, money back guarantee, gift ideas, catch the trend, new brands, lost cost, guilt free
About: According to Wikipedia, eBay is an American multinational eCommerce corporation based in San Jose, California that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in the autumn of 1995 and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble. eBay is a multibillion-dollar business with operations in about 30 countries, as of 2011. The company manages the eBay website, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listings, and again when those items are sold.
- Health & beauty
- Home & garden
Other departments and owned brands:
- eBay classifieds group: helps people find what they’re looking for in their local communities
- StubHub: the world’s largest marketplace for online tickets
You can sell your own goods by creating a store. You can make some extra cash, clear out unwanted items, or even start an online business.
- Seller Hub: everything you need to run your business on eBay.
- eBay stores
- Promoted listings
- eBay bulk listing tools
- Third-party listing tools
- Community: ask questions, get answers, engage with other sellers
Statistics: 170 million buyers
Computers, TV, AUdio, Video, photos, appliances, air-conditioning, games, fashion, books, house, pets, sports, auto moto, toys, baby, supermarket
About: According to Wikipedia, eMAG started its activity in 2001 as an online shop of computer systems and office products, being founded by Radu Apostolescu, Dan Teodosescu and Bogdan Vlad. In 2009 , 51% of the company’s shares were bought by Asesoft Distribution, and the eMAG general manager became Iulian Stanciu.
Statistics: 500,000+ customers, 1600 available categories,
- Laptop, tablet, phones, pc, peripherals
- Software, TV, audio & video, photos
- Appliances, air-conditioning
- Games, fashion, personal care & cosmetics
- Books, office, gifts, house
- Bricolage, pet shop, sports & outdoor
- Auto, moto & RCA, toys, kids, supermarket
You can sell your own products. There are no setup fees, you only pay when you make a sale.
Web Design, Photography, Web Development, Music, Video, Educational Resources
Slogan: The leading marketplace for creative assets and creative people. Millions of people choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics, and more.
EnvatoMarket: Browse 9+ million digital assets
- EnvatoStudio: Hire designers and developers
- EnvatoTuts: Learn with tutorials and courses
EnvatoSites: Launch simple websites, no code required
- EnvatoElements: Download 400,000+ creative assets
- Community Meetups
- ThemeForest: themes and templates for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, landing pages and more.
- VideoHive: A huge range of stock footage, after effects, logos, intros, Apple motion, templates.
- AudioJungle: Music, sound effects for films, games, trailers, promos, podcasts, backgrounds.
- GraphicRiver: Flyers, resumes, logos, and banners, illustrations, icons, web elements, templates…
- PhotoDune: Royalty-free images of weddings, fashion, business, food, family, fitness, people, tech, travel…
- 3dOcean: Games, animations, models, textures, materials, base meshes, plugins.
As you can see, Envato is a huge place ideal for designers, web developers, music and video producers, animators, photographers.
You display your products, you have a chance to get hired as a freelancer, and you gain popularity, visibility, and recognition in the market.
Make sure you read the terms and licenses before you publish your artwork.
Finally, the career department offers flexible job positions.
Handmade, Vintage, Clothing, Accessories, Toys, Arts, Crafts, Jewelry
Slogan: The global marketplace for vintage and handmade items. If it’s handcrafted, vintage, custom, or unique, it’s on Etsy.
About: The platform empowers sellers to do what they love and helps buyers find what they love. With low fees, powerful tools, and support and education, they help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. More than 33 million buyers around the world shop on this platform.
- Jewelry & accessories
- Clothing & shoes
- Home & living
- Wedding & party
- Toys & entertainment
- Art & collectibles
- Craft supplies & tools
You can sell your own goods, all it takes is $0.20 to get started with a listing. You only pay transaction and payment processing fees when you make a sale.
There’s a management system in place, marketing tools, and support. There are forums and a tech team to help you.
Electronics, TV’s & appliances, clothing & accessories, baby, home & furniture, sports, books
Slogan: Flipkart is India’s leading eCommerce marketplace with over 80M products across 80+ categories
About: In 2007 Flipkart was selling books and quickly they launched customer support, music, movies, mobiles, and now they expanded to ver 80 categories.
Statistics: 8M shipments per month, 100M registered users, 10M daily page visits, 100K sellers, 21 state-of-the-art warehouses
- Mobiles, computers, gaming & accessories
- Electronics, home automation
- Health care appliances, TV’s
- Washing machines, air-condition, refrigerators, kitchen
- Clothing & accessories, fabrics
- Sports, fitness, jewelry, beauty
- Baby & kids, toys, home & furniture
- Books, food, grocery, stationery, auto accessories
- Medical supplies, industrial & scientific tools
You can sell your own products. List your products, sell across India, shop with ease with their service, earn. Listing your items is free.
They charge 18% marketplace fee and some other fees.
Slogan: Join an ever-growing community of marketplace sellers. The UK’s leading video game retailer committed to delivering for the gaming communities of the UK, online and in-store.
- PC Gaming
You can sell your own goods (games, consoles, tech, merchandise, toys, gadgets, and more)
How It Works:
There are no fees for listing, set-up, or subscriptions! Sellers can ship their products with confidence as all customers go through a fraud check process when purchasing. Setting up is simple as most products match up to GAME’s own catalogue, and even easier if you use a supported 3rd party aggregator.
Website integration: Sellers are completely integrated onto GAME.co.uk and become a seamless part of GAME’s online offering.
Stats: GAME.co.uk has over 1.7 million unique visitors (from gamer’s to gifter’s) each week with over 10 million individual page views.
Web Design, Photography, Web Development, eLearning
Slogan: The best deals for digital design assets.
Since 2011 Inky is bringing the Black Friday Deals every day for creatives all around the world. InkyDeals was created from the desire to offer fellow designers (beginners and veterans alike) high-quality resources at unbeatable prices.
Inky is a lovable little blob who’s passionate about design and creativity. His daily routine involves searching for great deals with all the resources a creative professional may need.
- Patterns, backgrounds, icons, vectors, illustrations
- Ribbons, Typography, Lightroom presets, Floral packs
- Css3 utilities, Html5 templates, Photoshop actions, Add-ons, Textures, Badges, Brushes, Buttons, Fonts, HTML, CSS courses, Mock-Ups
- Stock photos, PSD templates, UI Sets, Origamis, Tags, T-Shirt Designs, Vector Mascots
- Bundles, web design
- WordPress, Photoshop, eLearning
You can join hundreds of vendors already selling their digital products. Advantages for vendors:
- No upfront marketing costs
- Exposure to a large audience
- Extra marketing channel
- Test products really fast, get traction to products you launch
- They handle payments, refunds, affiliates, promotions on partner websites
What you get:
- Extra income without spending anything on marketing
- Free website traffic
- Editorial features on their partners’ websites
- Over 250,000 email subscribers
- 13,000 FB likes
- 5,000 Twitter followers
- More than 300 vendors
- Thousands of campaigns
How it Works:
After you submit your product, one of their colleagues will contact you to discuss if your deal fits their audience. Once everything is in place (agreements, terms & conditions) you start working on the promotion of your product.
They do the featured image, the copy for the deal description, they set up the systems so customers can access the product as fast as possible.
Once the promotion has started they start promoting your deals to maximize revenue and impact.
Once the promotion is over, after 2-4 weeks you get your payment via Paypal or bank transfer.
Grocery, Household, Home, Fashion, Electronics, Featured Shops
Slogan: shop curated brands and city essentials, all in one place.
About: According to Wikipedia, Jet is an American e-commerce company headquartered in Hoboken, New Jersey. The company was co-founded by entrepreneur Marc Lore (who had sold his previous company, Diapers.com, to Amazon.com) along with Mike Hanrahan and Nate Faust, and has raised $820 million over four venture rounds from firms including Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Accel Partners, Alibaba Group, and Fidelity. The site was publicly launched in July 2015. In Fall 2016, it became a subsidiary of Walmart.
- Pantry, household, drugstore, pet essentials
- Home, fashion, travel, electronics, accessories
- Beauty, baby, toys, arts, crafts & hobbies
- Party supplies, sports & fitness, outdoor
- The Adult shop, office, deals & promotions
You can become a partner and sell your products. If you share their passion and uphold their standards for quality products and experiences, then Jet is for you.
Apply, integrate, win orders.
Home, mother & children, nutrition, digital appliances, clothing, sports, global food
Slogan: KAOLA.COM has accurate user community and the best cross-border shopping experience. Therefore, we are the best choice for you to promote your brand in the Chinese market.
About: NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) is China’s leading Internet technology company, founded in June 1997 by Mr. Ding Lei and publicly listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market in the United States in June 2000 (NASDAQ: NTES).
NetEase Koala: NetEase’s comprehensive e-commerce platform based on cross-border business, launched in early 2015, is a strategic-grade product created by Netease’s advantageous resources and has grown into China’s leading cross-border e-commerce platform.
- Home, beauty
- Mother & children, nutrition
- Digital home appliances, personal
- Clothing, footwear, sports, outdoors
- Watches & accessories, global food
You can sell your own goods. Apply for cooperation, pay a deposit, and open a shop.
Home, electronics, fashion, health, baby, toys, TV, lifestyle, sports, automotive
Slogan: Are you ready to reach 6,000,000 daily buyers in Indonesia and the Southeast Asian market?
About: Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number-one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Lazada Group is majority-owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA).
Statistics: 15M online shoppers
- Electronics (equipment & accessories)
- Fashion & accessories
- Health & beauty
- Baby & toys
- TV & home electronics
- Home & lifestyle
- Sports, outdoors
- Media, music, books
- Travel & luggage
- Vouchers & services
You can sell your own goods by becoming a seller. There are 3 options:
Lazmall Seller: You are a brand owner or authorized distributor
Local Seller: You are based locally
LazGlobal Seller: You are based in China/Korea/Japan
Computers, electronics, gaming, office, software, automotive, industrial, home, tools, health, sports, apparel, toys
Slogan: Traditionally, the egg is a symbol of birth and unlimited potential. The founders selected “Newegg” as the company name to signify new hope for e-commerce during a period when e-commerce businesses were struggling to survive. The marketplace for tech lovers
About: Newegg Inc. is the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, with a global reach into more than 80 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, the company is consistently ranked as one of the best online shopping destinations, and the company regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. Newegg is headquartered in City of Industry, California, with North American distribution facilities located throughout the United States and Canada.
Statistics: The impact of e-commerce on the U.S. retail industry continues to surge as the web accounted for nearly 40% of all U.S. retail sales growth in 2016. Newegg ranks #21 on 2017 Top 500, with 40% growth YOY driven by their third-party marketplace.
- Computers & accessories, phones, home theater
- Home appliances, electronics, gaming
- Networking, office solutions & supplies
- Automotive, industrial, home & tools
- Outdoor, kitchen, lighting
- Health & fitness, sports, apparel & accessories
- Jewelry, drones, collectibles, toys
You can become a vendor and sell your products.
How it works: apply, start listing & selling, promote your listings, ship yourself or have Newegg ship for you, get paid.
Enhanced seller stores, discounted fulfillment center, post purchase emails, dedicated account managers.
There is a free membership and 3 premium plans to choose from.
Art, baby, books, business, cars, clothing, collectibles, DIY & tools, food & drink, health & beauty, home & garden, jewelry, movies, games, music, sports, tech, toys
Slogan: The UK’s #1 marketplace.
About: Based in the UK is the trading name of Visor Commerce Ltd, which received a major investment from Centerprise International, a UK IT distribution company, in April 2013. The marketplace is stated to allow businesses to sell a wide range of products across 34 European countries.
Statistics: 12M+ products, 8M+ buyers, 2,000+ sellers, 13x years growth
- Arts, crafts, sewing
- Business, office, industrial
- Collectibles, health & beauty
- Movies, video games, music
- DIY & tools, baby, food & drink
- Cars & automotive, electronics
- Tech, home & garden, pets
- Musical instruments & DJ
- Toys & games, books, clothing & accessories
- Jewelry, sports, outdoors, collections
You can sell your own goods.
- Standard – £19/mo
- Partner – £39/mo
Integrations: Google xml, Linnworks, 247 commerce, mintsoft, and more.
Telephone, TV, sound, photo, cameras, computers, home, garden, DIY, baby, toys
Slogan: Best deals at great prices
About: They are currently present in 14 European countries: Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, the UK, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal
Statistics: 10M+ clients,
- DIY, video recorders, GPS
- Home appliances, computing, DVD’s
- Video games, musical instruments
- Gardening, toys, homeware
- Watches, electrical, photos
- Child care, son, sports, phones, TV, video
You can sell your own new and second-hand products. You have to first fill in the pre-registration form. Once you have submitted your pre-registration form, Pixmania will review your application and contact you in due course to set up your account
Subscriptions to the PixPlace market place start at £34/month. In addition to the subscription fee, there is a sales commission on every item sold, starting from 5%. Fees and rates vary depending on the product category.
Your catalogue will be managed automatically, allowing you to sell your products through our Internet marketplace. The PixPlace interface is easy to use and gives you access to:
- A seller’s account
- A product catalogue
- Sales performance reports
- Client feedback
- An e-mail help-desk
Fashion, beauty, diet, sports, digital, home, food, baby
Slogan: Our vision is to bring together diverse buyers and sellers worldwide and improve life everywhere. We will strive to provide an enjoyable and great shopping experience.
About: The company currently operates 7 localized online marketplaces in 5 countries including Singapore and plans to expand into more Asian countries in the near future.
The Qoo10 site operates in association with Yahoo Singapore.
- Fashion, jewelry, accessories
- Beauty & diet
- Sports & equipment
- Mobiles & accessories, smart tech, cameras
- Computers, TV, entertainment, appliances
- Furniture, decoration, kitchen, dining, household, bedding
- Stationery, collectibles, books
- CD, DVD, tools, gardening, pet care
- Food, grocery, drinks
- Leisure, travel
- Baby, toys
Q-Customer Lucky Lounge, QSafe, QSM, Qpost, Live10, iQphone, Qspecials, Auction, Q-Prime Club, Qdelivery, bestsellers
You can become a seller. You can use the QSM (Qoo10 Sales Manager) program that helps sellers manage items.
Qoo10 fees are determined based on a seller’s grade and delivery items.
Electronics, hardware, garden, kitchen & household, baby, living, fashion, drugstore, sports, cars, food & drink
Slogan: Sell on Germany’s new top marketplace
About: Real is a sales division of METRO AG, one of the internationally most important trading companies. One of the leading hypermarket operators in Germany. Real operates 279 stores in Germany. These include the market hall Krefeld and the Emmas Grandson market in Dusseldorf. In addition, the real online shop and in certain regions of the real online food shop with Click & Collect and delivery service. Real’s hypermarkets have sales areas of 5,000 to 15,000 square meters. They offer customers all everyday products under one roof.
Statistics: 80,000 different items, 10M products,
- Electronics, TV, computers, gaming, consoles
- Audio, video, photo, hardware
- Garden, home, tools, pet supplies
- Kitchen & accessories, stationery
- Baby, toys, furniture, fashion, shoes, accessories
- Personal care, health, sports, outdoor
- Auto-moto, food & drink, grocery
Top Brands: Barbie, Berndes, Blomus, Brown-Forman, Carson
- Photo service (murals, photo gifts, calendars, books)
- Flower service (gifts, events)
- Travel services
You can sell your own goods.
Multi-channel marketing, payback, 0% financing, platform technology, zero risk, fair conditions
Appliances, Tools, Clothing, Jewelry, Fitness, Auto, Home, Electronics, Outdoor, Parts & Services, Toys
Slogan: Trusted sellers, millions of top-brand items. Get points, it’s easy, it’s safe, it’s smart.
About: According to Wikipedia, Sears, Roebuck and Company, colloquially known as Sears, is a chain of department stores founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1893, reincorporated (a formality for a history-making consumer sector initial public offering) by Richard Sears and new partner Julius Rosenwald in 1906. Formerly based at the Sears Tower in Chicago and currently headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the operation began as a mail ordering catalog company and began opening retail locations in 1925. The first location was in Evansville, Indiana. In 2005, the company was bought by the management of the American big box chain Kmart, which formed Sears Holdings upon completion of the merger.
- Fitness & sports, toys & games
- Lawn & garden, patio & outdoor
- Home improvement, connected solutions
- Office, books, magazines, fan shop
- Clothing, baby, bags & accessories
- Jewelry, beauty, health, food, grocery
- Pet supplies, leasing, layaway, gift ideas
- Gift registry, gift cards
Now, Sears is co-operating with eBay most-trusted sellers.
Sears and Kmart remain open for business both in stores and online. Bring your best products and prices.
You sell, they ship. You can leverage the Sears logistics network.
You can advertise with Sears with ads that put your products in front of relevant customers.
- Store locator and directory
- In-store pickup
- Knowledge center
- House experts for homeowners
- Parts direct
- Home services
Clothing, personal care, digital, food, appliances, kitchen, books, audio, videos
Slogan: Pioneer in new retail exploration, providing you with experience and support in retail business development.
About: Tmall is a subsidiary of Alibaba Group and is the largest third-party brand and retail platform in China. In 2018, Tmall’s three major missions: the main engine of consumption upgrade, the main position of brand digital transformation, and the main force of Ali’s new retail.
Statistics: 500M monthly active users, $100B market, 10M merchants, 1000 open APIs,
- Fashion, accessories
- Sports, personal care
- Jewelry, watches
- Phones, digital goods
- Maternal and children toys
- Food, snacks, tea, alcohol
- Furniture, appliances
- Automotive, textile, furnishing
- Medical care
- Kitchen, storage, pets
- Books, audio, videos
You can sell your own goods by filling an application form which will be reviewed in 7 days.
Books, Electronics, Clothing, Food, Auto & Tire, Health, Home, Jewelry, Movies, Music, Pharmacy, Sports, Toys, Video Games
Slogan: Save money, live better. Each week, Walmart serves nearly 275 million customers globally, and we employ approximately 2.2 million associates. In an organization of any size, a strong culture of integrity is essential, and at Walmart, our culture—the attitudes and actions that help create an honest, fair and compliant workplace—defines who we are as a company and how we treat each other, our suppliers and our customers.
About: What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 275 million customers and members visit our more than 11,300 stores under 58 banners in 27 countries and eCommerce websites in 10 countries. With the fiscal year 2019 revenue of $514.4 billion, Walmart employs over 2.2 million associates worldwide.
- Auto & Tire, baby, beauty, books
- Cell phones, clothing, electronics, food
- Gifts & registry, healthy, home
- Jewelry, movies, music, office, party
- Patio & garden, pets, pharmacy, photo center
- Sports & outdoors, toys, video games
You can sell your own goods. No setup, no monthly fees.
How it works: add your items, set your prices, fulfill your orders, get paid. When you sell a reasonable referral fee is automatically deducted from your prompt payment for sold items.
Other departments and services:
- Grocery pickup and delivery
- Money center
- Walmart Credit Card
- Walmart Pay
- Weekly ads
- Product services: protection plans, assembly, tech setup, installation, personalized products, photo printing, trade-in programs, Sam’s Club Memberships
- Wellness center
- Clinic services
- Registry services
- Auto service
- Pet services
- Digital Museum
- Walmart Labs
- Store pickup
Fashion, accessories, gadgets, hobbies, automotive, home decor
Slogan: The efficient way to sell your products. Your products will be seen by millions of consumers who use Wish for shopping every day.
About: Founded in 2010 by Peter Szulczewski (CEO) and Danny Zhang (CTO). Wish is operated by ContextLogic Inc. based in San Francisco, U.S. Wish is repeatedly listed as one of the leading platforms for selling counterfeit goods which has, among other things, resulted in lawsuits by impacted brands.
- Outlet, fashion, shoes
- Bottoms, watches, wallets, bags
- Accessories, gadgets, hobbies
- Phone upgrades, home decor
You can sell your own products. Easy setup. No listing fees.
The Ultimate List of Multimedia Resources
Images, Graphics, Audio, Video, Animation, Themes, Plugins, Code, Apps, Education, Jobs, Buy & Sell Art
#1 – Click on a tab to open it up
#2 – Click on "Explore"