There are millions of unpublished books out there.Hundreds of writers spend hours , months and years perfecting their books but it is not enough.Even the best scripts might not get noticed.It is all about marketing.
Books have to be found by readers just like websites need to be found by online searches.If you know how to do it alone you have an advantage over the competition.But if you are a writer with zero knowledge on marketing and sales your book will stay on the shelves for ages.
Today I am very proud to announce you a new self publishing book package.It belongs to Adazing … remember their free ebook cover creator?…I am following Adazing for a long time now and I always enjoy their free tools and tips in my email inbox and their valuable webinars.
Recently , CJ McDaniel , informed me about the Author Academy.His new project is finally ready , after many months of hard work.
Is the Author Academy a secure road to Self Publishing?
Their slogan is actually a question …”do you want a highly successful career as an author living the dream?”… and they continue ..” we can help you master the secrets and get the tools for success , the Author Academy has everything you need to succeed as an author”..
In order to find out if this is true we have to uncover the features and material included.
Author Marketing Videos
They focus both on printed and ebook sales and they reveal secrets to sell tons of books.
- The power of kindle
- Market research
- KDP select program
- Key to success
- Before the launch
- Updating your book
- Author marketing strategy
- Your target audience
- Editing your book
- Interior book design
- Getting book reviews
Boost your book
- Author tips , reports , How to’s , insider secrets
- Radio interview resources , Back cover checklist , Target audience report
- Best times for posting on Facebook , Book cover design brief
- Getting specific with your target audience , Ideas for Twitter & Facebook posts
- Top Amazon reviewers for Christian books , New York Times best selling freelance editors
- LinkedIn marketing , Blog reviewers of Spiritual & Christian books
- Parts of a book , The LinkedIn headline formula
- Steps for doing a blog tour on your own , Professional and trendy book layout fonts
- Pinterest marketing , 35 newsletter content ideas , Interior book layout checklist
- Twitter hashtags for authors , Can-spam act , Front cover checklist
plus 30 more reports….
Customised marketing plan for your book & genre
- Marketing plan for Christian non fiction books
- Marketing summary and timeline
- Phase 1 – building your business
- Phase 2 – logistics and planning
- Phase 3 – digging in
- Phase 4 – testing and tracking
- Phase 5 – almost there
- Phase 6 – showtime
- Phase 7 – launch and after party
AuthorWrite – WordPress theme for building your author brand
- Pre-built and customisable header graphics
- Customisable PSD author logos
- Fully responsive
- Easy to customise with theme options panel
- Built-in mailchimp support
- Non-intrusive exit-intent pop-up functionality
- Complete video tutorial for easy setup
- Multiple page configurations
Fully editable book cover templates
- Perfect for print and ebook versions of books
- Front , back and spine designs
- Well organised PSD files with fonts and images
- 100+ unique designs by award winning designers
- Large selection of subject matter and genres
Author branding software – Online graphic and marketing software for authors
Design your own marketing materials with
- Built-in templates
- Drag and drop editors
- Fonts for any design
- Print-ready files
- Realistic 3D mock-ups
Book Layout templates
3 different layout styles including all fonts.Is editable with Microsoft Word & InDesign and has a professional layout
Stock Professional royalty free Photos
High quality , royalty free rights , 1000+photos to choose from , ideal for book covers and author materials , 30+ individual category collections.
…all of that … plus many more that they are not revealing on their website….
How much does it cost?
This is what I liked most.All of those material come with a one time payment of $67.All these tools , the training , the theme , the software , the layouts , templates , photos for $67.
Moreover there is a discount if you purchase the package within the next days , reducing the price to $47.
Additionally if you purchase within the next 3 days you will get a chance to win a book critique by a New York Times best selling author.
Pre – Conclusion
I have been watching Adazing’s actions during the last months and I am satisfied by their webinars and free information they share with their emails.Their ebook cover creator is an awesome and functional tool.
Now I can not judge the training , the videos or the layouts but they all seem Very Professional.
The price is highly affordable , only $67 or $47 , one time payment gives you access to all of that material for life.Have in mind that other author marketing giants , like Ray Edwards , charge way more money.Only to buy a premium WordPress theme costs around $50.
I trust this company and CJ McDaniel for his professionalism and passion.I believe that if you purchase this package you won’t regret it.
Writing and marketing alone without any knowledge background will lead you to isolation.The Author Academy package offers training and material that are crucial for any author’s success.
But , even the greatest package in the world is useless , if YOU don’t work thoroughly.Don’t buy this package in order to automate everything.The material is only a path that other authors used in the past , a blueprint to follow.
Related – Top Recommended Resource for Aspiring Authors
Why Nick Stephenson is the Right Author to Help you Reach your first 10K Readers
I hope you enjoyed another review , here on Web Market Support.I am waiting for your comments and thoughts.Till next time , your online partner.
Copywriting Academy by Ray Edwards
CJ McDaniel’s Author Academy is $97, with a pop-up for $67 that doesn’t work. I bought it anyway for $97, and have never been able to get into the program. It rejected my password – and after numerous emails, phone calls to the number on my Paypal receipt, and requests to create a new password, not one email has ever come to allow this to be done (as indicated there would be when one hits Forgot Password) or in response to my emails, phone calls and contact messages. I love the stuff CJ provides. But now thinking it is best to just use his free stuff and avoid the empty pit one falls into after they make a purchase. Just my 2 cents!
Too bad to know that Marilyn.So you mean that you paid $97 but you never managed to make it through your membership?..very weird case , I wonder why they did not send an email with instructions.
The forgot password option should automatically send an email response with a link.
Thank you for letting us know , if you have any update I would like to be informed , if you don’t mind.Good luck..!!!