I have been watching some of the speakers at the Self Publishing School Success Summit during the last week. It was a free online event with more than 40 world-changing authors and entrepreneurs. Among them my favorite Ray Edwards, a master of copywriting.
- Joanna Penn
- David Allen
- Pat Flynn
- Jeff Walker
and many more…
You get the idea, all are well-known marketers, authors, publishers, and entrepreneurs.
The cool thing was that the event held online instead of taking place in a hotel somewhere in the world where additional costs apply. And it was totally free to watch.
Now … the summit is over and the host, Chandler Bolt, is opening the doors to his program. Of course, this was the ultimate goal of that summit. To sell the “program”…but it is a very professional and organized program
Can the Self Publishing School help you Publish and Market a Book on Your Own?
The short answer to that questions is YES, absolutely. The package is so powerful and signed under the names of industry’s experts. What matters most to me is if it is worth the price.
The main slogan says ..”How to write, market & publish your first best selling book in 90 days or less”..and they promise to reveal 3 secrets
- #1 – How to quickly & easily write your book in a few hours
- #2 – Write the entire book without actually doing any writing
- #3 – How to successfully launch your book, make it a best seller & use it to grow a 6-figure income without a list, audience or any marketing skills.
..is it possible to go from “blank page” to “published author” in 90 days or less?
Some of the myths that Chandler Bolt busts are
- “I don’t have time”…you can write your book in 30 mins/day
- “I’m not a good writer”…the term is best selling author, not best-writing author
- “I don’t have a publisher or an agent”…perfect
- “I don’t know where to start”…you are in the right place
- “I’m not tech savvy”…if you made it on this webinar, you are fine
- “The timing is not right”…if you wait for all the light to turn green before leaving home, you’ll never get started on your way to the top
The Magic of Mind Mapping
How to create a mind map
- Step #1 – Write a book topic in the middle of the page (passion, hobby, occupation, told “you should write a book about that”)
- Step #2 – Write out everything you know on that topic (stories, examples, lessons learned, books, ideas, etc.)
- Step #3 – Organise common topics into groups / sections
- Step #4 – Use those sections to form your book outline
The power of dictation
Dictation means recording yourself speaking and then having it transcribed. Most of us speak faster than we type, you can capture your ideas and write your book much faster than if you were writing it
How to speak your book in 3 steps
- Step #1 – Speak / record
- Step #2 – Get it transcribed
- Step #3 – Polish it off
The productive person with no list, no audience, and no credibility use Amazon as a vehicle, where an established audience is searching for books and material. An ecosystem with over 100 million buyers benefiting of the magic of 1-click purchases so that you don’t need a website, distribution or even a publisher.
- Focus only at Amazon – at least at the beginning (70% of all sales come from Amazon)
- Be clear with the positioning of your book
- Get a good professional looking cover
- Get as many reviews as possible
Bonus Tips – Create a launch team
- a small group of people supporting your book
- they agree to read the book and leave a review on day 1, share the book with friends, support the launch…
- they will get a free copy, they get to see behind the scenes of a successful book launch, be a part of something inspiring, be around like minded people, and get their name on the book
What the Self-publishing school includes
Everything you need to publish your book, from A to Z
- Online membership portal
- Video training
- Outlines & templates
- Built-in accountability & community
- Easy editing and book finishing masterclass – easily find a top-notch editor avoiding hiring a bad one, saves you tons of time and help you get the book to the finish line.
- Bestseller book launch blueprint – is an exact, day by day, system for successfully launching your book with a book marketing checklist.
- an A-Team of outsourcers – access to the exact people they use for their books, cover designers, editors, formatters
- a free month – mastermind community & accountability group with weekly training and Q&A calls with Chandler Bolt and the community and in-depth action plans
- personal coaching package – 6 one on one calls with your personal book coach assigned based on your needs (book type, time zone, coaching style)
In the end, you are getting a lifetime access to the self-publishing school
The Final Price – Final Words
It costs $1997.I know for the majority of you that money is a lot, but you get probably the best program in the market.
I have watched many of the speakers at this online event, I received valuable information and I know that what is included is very powerful. However, as I already mentioned in a previous post, even the greatest program in the world is totally useless if YOU don’t work consistently.
The Self Publishing School will show you the way, a method that other authors and entrepreneurs use to get their books published and promoted in the market. They promise to get your first book done in less than 90 days but don’t take that for granted.
What I mean is that you don’t have to rush, you can finish the book in 6 months or in a year. One thing is for sure, if you get the first book launched, then the next one will be a piece of cake.
Publishing your first book can lead you to the top as time goes by and get you a passive income for life. Many authors and entrepreneurs make a living writing books, and it is in my plans to get started soon.
It is not enough to promote products and services as an affiliate, you have to create your own products and books if you want to take your business to the next level.
For those that can not afford the cost of this program, then I would suggest you to check the Author Academy, of Adazing.
That’s it, I hope you enjoyed another review, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.