More awesome news today!
Emily Freeman, one of the co-founders of Hope Writers, has written five books and is the host of the Next Right Thing podcast. She announced that the registration doors of the community are now open.
Access to the community’s membership is available only once or twice a year.
The community provides ongoing training, support, access to a private Facebook group, and the ability to join independent circles created by other members for additional support, feedback, and help. Every member can join these circles and create their own circles as well.
The hope writers team is huge and consists of 20+ team members dedicated to helping authors in their publishing journey.
They have over 3,200 paying members now, from beginning writers to published authors.
This is the 5th year that hope writers exist as a community.
I am a member of this community for over a year now and my writing improved dramatically as I found knowledge, support, inspiration, and actionable training.
And right now it’s the perfect chance for you to get a sneak peek inside the community for only $1. This offer is only available during the September 2021 opening.
Hope Writers Community For Authors
Open For Registrations Until Sep 24, 2021
Hope Writers Overview
Hope Writers is a community dedicated to helping authors and aspiring authors find their way to getting published and succeed.
They have vast experience and they truly care about their members.
We have published a detailed review. Here’s what we cover:
- Main slogans
- Ideal audience (who is it for)
- Hope Writers story
- Video walkthrough of the members’ area
- Analysis of the modules and lessons
- The hope writers path
- What is a hope circle?
- Membership FAQ
- Tuesday teachings
- Standalone courses
- Progress planner *new
- Quick recap, everything that’s included
- The hope writers library
- Members stories
- Payment plans/guarantee
- Final review
- Why your words matter
- My “writing” story
- Is there anything missing?
- Our extra bonuses
- Free resources
- Related resources
We also offer a pack of extra bonuses to help you jumpstart your writing journey.
Hope Writers’ Free Resources:
- 2-Question Survey
- Member Stories
- Epic Welcome Email Template
- Free Event Series May 2021
- Quiz to discover your writing stage
- 10 questions to ask yourself before you write a book
- 3 Secrets for Writers Looking for Clarity – Workshop May 20, 2021
- 17 breakthrough ideas for writers
- Instagram writing challenge
- Guide: start writing, celebrate progress
- Hope Writers Facebook Page
- 20 most highly recommended books for writers giveaway
- Hope Writers Now Open | Closing Sep 24
- Hope Writers – Free Workshop 3 Secrets For Writers Looking For Clarity Mon Sep 20, 2021
- Hope Writers – Instagram Writing Challenge Days 01&02
- Hope Writers Instagram Writing Challenge, Sep 13-17, 2021
- Hope Writers – Mark Your Calendars, Sep 2021
- Hope Writers – Free Download – Epic Welcome Email Template
- Hope Writers Bundles – June 2021
- Hope Writers Is Closing | May 28, 2021 @ Midnight PST
- Hope Writers May 2021 Free Events
- Hope Writers Open For Registrations May 2021
- Hope Writers – 3 Secrets For Writers Looking For Clarity Workshop May 20, 2021
- Hope Writers Giveaway – 20 Top Recommended Books For Writers
- Instagram Writing Challenge, May 10-16, 2021
- Hope Writers: Novel November Challenge
- Hope Writers – Special Invitation Only For Today
- 3 Secrets For Writers Looking For Clarity
- 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Write a Book
- Free Quiz For Authors – Discover Your Writing Stage
- Hope Writers Detailed Review & Bonuses | What Is Missing
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Consultant, Creator of the "7 Ideals" Methodology
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, I fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and have helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services. Founder of WebMarketSupport, Muvimag, SummerDream.
I enjoy reading, arts, science, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with my kids.