Novel November Challenge | Hope Writers
Hope Writers Novel Challenge
Hope Writers is a community dedicated to helping authors and aspiring authors find their way to getting published and succeed.
They have vast experience and they truly care about their members.
This year as they were thinking of adding more support to fiction writers, they came up with this brilliant idea, a challenge.
This challenge is for you if:
- You’ve been dreaming about writing a novel for a long time
- You are serious about getting your novel published
- You just want to participate in a fun challenge with other writers from all over the world
Included in the challenge:
- Exclusive teaching and interviews from well-known novelists
- A Facebook community to share your progress and ask questions
- Printable worksheets
- Support and encouragement along the way
Here are some of the author names being interviewed in the challenge:
- Cynthia Ruchti: tells stories hemmed in hope through award-winning novels, nonfiction, and speaking events for women.
- Becky Wade: she’s the Christy award book of the year…
- Shawn Smucker: the award-winning author of “These nameless things”, “Light from distant stars”, and more.
- Julie Cantrell: New York Times and USA Today bestselling author and TEDx speaker
- Toni Shiloh: multi-published Christian contemporary romance author
Your host for this event:
Emily Conrad: a hope writers team member and author of the novel “Justice”.
I believe the story on your heart has the power to bring hope to a world that needs it.
This is the perfect chance for you to make progress with your novel. To get the support and the encouragement you need so much and you deserve.
Without help, you can’t really progress with your writing, whether it is a novel, an eBook, a fiction, or a nonfiction book.
More information about this awesome community in my full review.
In the meantime, I am eager to learn your opinion about this challenge.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.