More awesome news today!
Emily Freeman, one of the co-founders of Hope Writers, has written five books and is the host of the Next Right Thing podcast. She understands the challenging, sacred, and sometimes maddening work of writing words.
She’s committed to helping authors around the world serve their audience and readers so they can find their lane and eliminate stress and anxiety.
She’d love to help you discover clarity and find a simple plan to make progress.
Because when you are clear on who you are writing to, everything becomes easier.
That is why she is hosting a brand new and free video training to help authors:
- Discover what’s really keeping you from finding your writing rhythm
- Design a simple plan for progress
- Learn why community is key to your writing success
Alert For Writers Looking For Clarity
Hope Writers Free Training
Hope Writers is a community dedicated to helping authors and aspiring authors find their way to getting published and succeed.
They have vast experience and they truly care about their members.
I’m looking forward to this event as all the hope writers video training sessions I’ve attended were just invaluable.
This event will be no exception.
Start writing and celebrate progress.
These are the main goals of Emily, your today’s host.
You are not behind and definitely, you are not alone.
And she continues…
The world needs your hope-filled words now more than ever, and we can help you share them. It’s never too late to start writing again. We’re saving you a seat!
But I won’t reveal more information about it. Besides, it’s free and you can see for yourself.
Do I have to know my own writing goals in order to attend?
No. This free class is for anyone at any stage of writing, even if you don’t have an audience or a clearly defined message.
I’m not a member of hope*writers, can I still attend the training?
Of course. This is for you if you want to encourage others and write words that matter (even if you’re not sure what those words are yet). You are in the right place.
Why are you offering this training for free?
Hope*writers is the most encouraging place on the internet for writers to make progress, especially as you learn to balance the art of writing with the business of publishing. But the world is upside down right now, and it can be easy to feel like your words don’t matter, or now is not the time. We beg to differ. The world needs your hope-filled words more now than ever before, and we hope this one hour together can remind you why you write in the first place.
Hope Writers’ Free Resources:
- 2-Question Survey
- Member Stories
- Epic Welcome Email Template
- Free Event Series May 2021
- Quiz to discover your writing stage
- 10 questions to ask yourself before you write a book
- 3 Secrets for Writers Looking for Clarity – Workshop May 20, 2021
- 17 breakthrough ideas for writers
- Instagram writing challenge
- Guide: start writing, celebrate progress
- Hope Writers Facebook Page
- 20 most highly recommended books for writers giveaway
- Hope Writers Instagram Writing Challenge, Sep 13-17, 2021
- Hope Writers – Mark Your Calendars, Sep 2021
- Hope Writers – Free Download – Epic Welcome Email Template
- Hope Writers Bundles – June 2021
- Instagram Writing Challenge, May 10-16, 2021
- Hope Writers: Novel November Challenge
- Hope Writers Detailed Review & Bonuses | What Is Missing
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.