There are over 27 different types of online marketing funnels that could deploy in your business. But which one is right for you and your business? Which one is the most effective?
Ryan Levesque, Inc. 500 CEO of the ASK Method and the Quiz Funnel Masterclass comes to the rescue with a free quiz to help you get all the answers you need to move with complete confidence forward and get your business to the next level by cutting costs, generate leads on autopilot, and increase revenue in the shortest period of time.
Let’s dive right in!
What Type Of Funnel Is Right For Your Business?
What Is A Quiz Funnel?
A quiz funnel is essentially a sales funnel that is created on the back of a quiz.
A sales funnel is a marketing model that illustrates the various stages of a customer journey. The number of stages varies depending on the theory or marketing approach. The goal here is to convert unknown visitors into leads and subscribers, paying and repeat customers, and ultimately raving fans of a brand.
At every stage of the buying journey, there are opportunities for brands to communicate with prospects and customers, and depending on their actions to provide them with the next step they want them to take.
In most cases, marketers divide a funnel into 3 major sections, the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel.
The top of a funnel is centered on people’s needs and wants and is being used to drive brand awareness and generate leads. Brands use a multitude of channels and methods (blogs, reports, case studies, free downloads and material, eBooks, checklists, social media, paid ads, SEO, videos, podcasts, influencer marketing, or even cold tactics like phone calls, cold emails, guerrilla tactics like street advertising and so on) to get people’s attention and drive them into their world by providing valuable, interesting, and engaging content.
People that are interested in a brand move further down the funnel, from the top to the middle. At this stage, brands communicate with acquired leads to further engage with them, nurture and educate them, and monitor their behavior. Email campaigns, webinars, workshops, training, live events, and other methods are being deployed to prove a brand’s value and inform leads and prospects about the quality of its products and services.
The bottom of the funnel is where brands try to convince and persuade prospects into doing business with them. Here, we try to eliminate objections, position our brands as superior, communicate our products and services’ unique advantages and benefits in order to inspire action. Brands use salespeople or automation, phone calls, CRM, the power of communities, and other channels to close the sale.
As we can see, a variety of marketing and sales channels and methods can be deployed but we can also automate parts of the process by using online tools and marketing automation software and by providing content tailored to a prospect/customer’s needs depending on the stage of the funnel they are in.
But marketing does not stop there, in fact, it never ends.
Even when brands have successfully converted unknown visitors into leads, prospects, and customers, they keep on engaging and delighting paying customers to turn them into repeat buyers and ultimately raving fans and promoters.
Now, quizzes are mostly used at the top of the funnel as a method to drive awareness and generate leads (lead magnets) and are based on a series of interesting, attention-grabbing questions.
When people complete the questions, they are being asked to share their email address so we can deliver their results, usually in the form of a report, email, video, etc. This way, brands acquire leads and are able to tag/segment quiz participants based on their answers in their marketing automation software or other means.
We follow up with content tailored to a quiz participant’s answers to provide value in advance, address their needs, and nurture them into our brand’s values, principles, and ethics.
We also get invaluable data and insights that we can use to improve our product line quality, create new products and services that the market needs, and solve people’s problems.
In some cases, brands might use quizzes in the middle or bottom of the funnel to engage with hot leads and prospects. The questions’ nature and style will be different though than those used at the top of the funnel.
Why Is A Quiz Funnel So Effective?
People love taking quizzes. Because they want to learn more about one particular subject, me, myself, and I.
Quiz funnels can be used in any business, industry, or niche. They work for physical and digital products, services like coaching and consulting, local businesses, eCommerce, membership sites, software, and so much more.
The main benefits of a quiz funnel:
- Cheap leads/low cost (business are able to cut their costs, often 1/3rd to 1/1oth the cost because quizzes are getting completed at higher rates than other marketing forms and magnets)
- You minimize risks and avoid big traps and reduce production costs by focusing only on products people really want to buy
- Fast results. Quizzes often go viral as people are loving them and they share them on their networks, and so you are getting traction pretty quickly.
- High conversions. People that complete a quiz have higher chances of converting into paying customers because brands are able to identify people’s wants and needs in a unique way
- High volume – people love quizzes, quizzes are getting completed at higher rates than other marketing forms, people share them with their network. Also, they love to get asked questions about themselves and they hate being sold to products and services without any real interaction
- Incredibly valuable data. Insights into people’s desires and needs, the language they use, and so on.
- Better sell and better serve your ideal prospects. You can focus on the “right” people and ignore people that don’t have a real interest in your products. More importantly, by giving people exactly what they want, you gain raving fans and brand advocates
Quiz funnels outperform other types of funnels in terms of cost per lead, engagement, and conversion rates.
We also get to collect valuable data and feedback from prospects so we can better serve them. We gain insights into the language people use so we can take advantage of it in our copy and landing pages, and in other formats of digital content we produce, like articles, visuals, videos, podcasts, etc.
Ryan Levesque’s free resources:
- Quiz Funnel Live Training June 22 @ 3 pm CT
- Choose Ask Build Free Challenge June 07-11, 2021
- Free Quiz – What Type Of “Funnel” Is Right For Your Business?
- Free Blueprint – How To Create A High-Converting “Quiz Funnel” Step-By-Step
- Quiz Funnel Free Calculator
- Quiz Funnel Free Calculator For Clients
- 19 Quiz Funnel Templates + 14 Diagrams + 15 Real-Life Case Studies
- How To Find The “Big Idea” For Your Quiz
- Free Quiz Funnel Workshop, June 14, 2021
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 11
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 12
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 13
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 14
- Quiz Funnel Case Study 15
- The 6 Steps To Building Your Quiz & A Crazy Early-Bird Opportunity June 20, 2021 @ 3 pm CT
- The Power of Quiz Funnels
- Quiz Funnel Live Training June 22 @ 3 pm CT – How Ryan Built A $10M Per Year Business
- Quiz Funnel Workshop June 14, 2021
- Ask Method Masterclass Full Review – Answering All Questions
- Elite Marketing/Business Trainings
- Bonuses bundles with Elite training
- Quiz Funnel Masterclass Detailed Review – All The Truth
Ryan Levesque - Quiz Funnel Masterclass
Registrations Open Hurry Up!
Amazing bonuses from me and Ryan's team
The creator of the AskMethod
Ryan Levesque, the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year, and his team are hosting a highly interactive live workshop to help you visualize the incredible power of getting insights into your audiences’ minds with quizzes and how to build highly effective quiz funnels from start to finish.
In this 6-week live training, you’ll discover how to use quiz funnels to scale your business.
- Your quiz hook
- Your quiz offer
- Your quiz questions
- Your quiz pages
- Your quiz follow-up
- Optimization & scaling
The training includes:
- Live weekly Q&A calls
- Live funnel reviews
- Step-by-step checklists & templates
- The ultimate quiz swipe 10-year file
- The private FB community
- Lifetime access
Plus, you’ll get access to these official bonuses
- Bonus #1 - Bucket 2.0 enterprise software ($4,500 value)
- Bonus #2 - quiz traffic secrets training ($2,500 value)
- Bonus #3 - choose ask build business-in-a-box training ($3,500 value)
- SUPER Bonus #4 - We build your quiz funnel for you ($10,000)
Plus, my extra bonuses
- Bonus #1 - a beautiful, professional, and highly converting custom made website ($1,000 value)
- Bonus #2 - 50+ weekly private training 1-1 sessions on Zoom. Exclusive private training, coaching, and feedback Business, marketing & advertising, sales (priceless)
- Bonus #3 JUST ADDED. We'll create your first 10 info-products together to fill your funnels applying my "7 Ideals" methodology ($997 value)
This advertisement is sponsored. For more information, I refer you to the disclaimer page
Quiz funnels are a modern way of attracting customers, build brand awareness and trust, and convert visitors into leads and paying customers.
They have gone mainstream and if you are not using them, you are going to be left behind.
Need help in creating your first quiz funnel? We can help.
Schedule a free video-call interview to help us understand where you are at your business right now, your needs and goals, and we will give you a detailed analysis of how we work. Then, we’ll create the first quiz funnel for you for free to prove we can get you results.
Want to know more about quiz funnels? Ryan Levesque is hosting a free workshop this Monday, June 14.
Ryan will help you implement the “Quiz Funnel” methodology.
You’ll learn how to choose the right market and business for you, find out exactly what people want to buy in that market, and build your automated marketing machine to get people to know, like, trust, and buy from you over and over again.
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.