Are you an aspiring author that does not know where to start?
Do you have a book idea and you are not sure if it’s worth pursuing?
Do you want to make a living writing?
Are you an author having trouble getting published?
Maybe I can help…
Free Quiz For Authors – Discover Your Writing Stage
Hope Writers Quiz
Hope Writers is a community dedicated to helping authors and aspiring authors find their way to getting published and succeed.
They have vast experience and they truly care about their members.
This quiz is all about identifying your writing stage.
There are 6 stages in total.
The quiz is fast, it takes only 30 seconds to complete and you will discover where you are right now and you will know what to do next with your writing.
Hi Anastasios Tzortzis. You passed discover your writing stage with 53%.
Stage 4: The Author 51-65%.
If you haven’t written a book yet, you’re probably on your way. You’ve done the work of identifying your reader and understand the difference between writing and publishing. Hope*writers can teach you how to write a book proposal and pitch to an agent or editor.
Hope Writers’ Free Resources:
- 2-Question Survey
- Member Stories
- Epic Welcome Email Template
- Free Event Series May 2021
- Quiz to discover your writing stage
- 10 questions to ask yourself before you write a book
- 3 Secrets for Writers Looking for Clarity – Workshop May 20, 2021
- 17 breakthrough ideas for writers
- Instagram writing challenge
- Guide: start writing, celebrate progress
- Hope Writers Facebook Page
- 20 most highly recommended books for writers giveaway
- Hope Writers Instagram Writing Challenge, Sep 13-17, 2021
- Hope Writers – Mark Your Calendars, Sep 2021
- Hope Writers – Free Download – Epic Welcome Email Template
- Hope Writers Bundles – June 2021
- Instagram Writing Challenge, May 10-16, 2021
- Hope Writers: Novel November Challenge
- Hope Writers Detailed Review & Bonuses | What Is Missing
That’s it, another article has finished, here on Web Market Support. I am waiting for your comments and thoughts. Till next time.
Tasos Perte Tzortzis
Marketing Specialist, Entrepreneur
Although doing traditional business offline since 1992, Tasos fell in love with online marketing in late 2014 and has helped hundreds of brands sell more of their products and services on the web.
He enjoys reading, music & arts, mathematics, chess, coffee, swimming, Audi, and playing with his kids.