Today I want to add another Top resource center , called Udemy.It is a university , full of online classes.Most of the classes are premium and you have to pay but the prices are very affordable and there are free lessons as well , with less content but the quality is the same.
What to Expect from Udemy
The classes are divided into the main categories
- Development , business , IT & software
- Office productivity , personal development , design
- Marketing , lifestyle , photography
- Health & fitness , teacher training , music
- Academics , language
Furthermore there are sub categories for convenient navigation
Let’s take the Marketing category for example
- Digital marketing , SEO , social media
- Branding , Marketing fundamentals
- Analytics & automation , public relations
- Advertising , video & mobile marketing
- Content marketing , non digital marketing , growth hacking
- Affiliate marketing , product marketing
What is included in the Marketing section
There are both paid classes and free.Let’s examine the prices and content
Facebook mastery guide & FB ads – €20 – 70 lectures , 9.5 hours of video material with lifetime access , 30 day money back guarantee and certificate completion.
This course is huge and is created by Coursenvy online , an organisation with 40K+ students , specialised in Facebook and social media marketing and is an Amazon seller.
A very good deal for the money that costs.
SEO training by Moz – 5 lectures , 1 hour video with certificate completion.MOZ is a leading SEO website and that makes this course absolutely valuable and this is an indicator of the Top quality inside Udemy.
A company backed by industry leading data and the largest community of SEO’s on the planet.MOZ builds software to help marketers not only to see their data , but to get actionable insights to improve their visibility online.
I am a MOZ subscriber and I always enjoy the Whiteboard Friday , a video and text weekly data backed research topic.
- Building a monthly SEO action plan
- 5 ways to use your social profiles for SEO
- Keyword targeting
- Link building with Twitter
- Mapping keywords to content
I watched the first video in building a monthly SEO plan and it really focus on what matters the most.The course will help any marketer understand all the opportunities and what metrics to analyse in order to maximise the potential of marketing efforts.
Let’s move on to the Affiliate Marketing sub-category
Top paid courses – 1 example
Clickbank success – affiliate marketing without a website.Of course , even without a website , anyone can promote digital products from marketplaces like Clickbank and make some money on the go.But do not expect to make a fortune without a website.
The course costs €30 and the creator is named KC Tan.I do not know him but prior to the course there is a short video of the founder explaining what to expect.This adds to the credibility of Udemy as you have a chance to evaluate the creators before having to pay for anything.
Top Free courses – 1 example
Introduction to CPA marketing by John Shea.For those that are interested in making money through specialised offers and form submissions.
John Shea is an independent marketer and you probably have not heard about him before but I watched the first 5 lessons and I can assure of the quality of those videos.He has broken down all the necessary elements as concerns CPA marketing and overall is a course that I will complete during the weekend and you should check it out.
What else is there at Udemy?…Udemy for Business
The slogans in that department announce
- Access a collection of 1800+ business relevant courses taught by industry experts.
- Grow learning engagement with an intuitive learning product designed for people
- Enable your employees to learn skills they need anytime , anywhere , on any device.
For additional information you have to schedule a demo calling them on phone or by filling an online form with the details of your company.
This department is very similar to the other educational resources I have reviewed and is a modern way of teaching employees for particular skills according to a company’s needs.
Some popular posts
- How to build an iPhone app from scratch
- 10 Excel formulas that helped me keep my job
- Top 10 programming languages
and many many more…
…”help us to improve teaching and learning on Udemy.Our team is growing , to change the world and have fun doing it.”
A few examples on open positions
- Director of business development , San Francisco CA
- Email marketing manager . San Fransisco CA
- Software development manager , Udemy for business , Dublin , Ireland
- Software engineer , web application development , Ankara , Turkey
the catalogue has many more positions to check…
Udemy is a Top educational resource.The prices are affordable and there are may free classes as well so you can get a feel of what to expect.
I suggest that you take the free lessons in the department you are interested and then move forward according to your progress.
Education never stops , it always bring better results.
Moreover you can check the other resources I have mentioned in the beginning of the article.
That’s it , I hope you enjoyed another review , here on Web Market Support.I am waiting for your comments and thoughts.Till next time , your online partner.