When you are building a website and you add content continuously it is necessary to check its performance by gathering statistical data.Numbers never lie and you should treat them wisely.
Another very important feature is that you can use statistic tools to examine your competitors or allies.
This process does not have to take place on a daily basis , periodically is what I prefer most.
One of the tools I use is called WooRank
They say that over 600,000 users have tried WooRank to optimize their websites.The easy to use web based software generates instant website reviews that offer valuable data combined with a list of comprehensive tasks.
It helps businesses and online marketers achieve higher search engine rankings , convert more visitors into customers , keep track of their competitors and get more return on their digital marketing investments.
What statistics WooRank offers
- Marketing checklist (develop keyword research ,optimize your site content , speed performance).In that department WooRank offers 16 free keyword research tools , a blog post to help you with keyword research , a guide to duplicate content , how to avoid keyword stuffing , a plagiarism checker tool , google page speed tools and tips to optimize page load time.
- SEO (title tags , meta description , google preview , headings , keywords cloud , keyword consistency , alt attribute , google plus publisher , in-page links , broken links , www resolve , robots.txt , xml sitemap , URL rewrite , underscores in the URLs , blocking factors , domain registration , blog existence)
- Mobile (visits , mobile friendliness , mobile rendering , touchscreen readiness , mobile compatibility , font size legibility , mobile viewport , mobile speed , frameworks)
- Usability (URL & length , favicon , custom 404 page , page size , load time , language , structured data mark-up , domain availability , typo availability , email privacy)
- Technologies (server uptime , server IP , technologies , speed tips , analytics , W3C validity , doctype , encoding , SSL secure) ,
- Crawl errors
- Backlinks (score , counter , referring domains , quality)
- Social (Facebook views , Facebook page , Twitter account , G+ page)
- Local visibility
- Visitors (traffic estimations , sessions , traffic rank , adwords traffic , visitors localisation)
WooRank is not only giving you stats , it also points out to external resources to expand your search and optimize the details.
As you can see you gather data on the most important features and factors.Just by taking a look and by reading WooRank’s tips you have a better understanding on what to improve.
- Lead generation tool
- Pricing model for digital agencies – best practices
- Google penguin 4.0 released into the wild
- Win more business for your local marketing service
- Using Twitter to promote your business
- Effective ways to promote your brand on Facebook
- 10 quick tips to optimize page load time
- All about XML sitemaps
- How to use HTML heading tags
- The flow of link juice
As you can see you are not left in the dark , WooRank provides essential material to help you out.
Additionally there is a Free online marketing training department , called WooRank Academy but it is not ready yet , it is launching soon.You can give your email to join the waiting list.
Moreover there are extensions for Firefox and Chrome.
Jobs – Employment
- Full stack software engineer
- Data engineer
- UI , UX and interface designers
- Marketers (analytics , SEO , online advertising , social media , affiliate marketing , email marketing)
- Customer success (recurring billing , PayPal , email clients , social media , web based tools , basic coding knowledge , great attitude)
- Imagine , architect , test , deploy and iterate on new features
- Think of better ways to improve their infrastructure and workflows
- Work smarter , not harder
- Share your knowledge with the team
- Strong communication skills , fluent in English
- Right tool for the right job
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Multi tenant microservice environment
- Node.js , PHP , Angular
- React , Postgres , MySQL
- Redis , Mongo , ElasticSearch
- RabbitMQ , AWS , Docker
- Meso , HAproxy , Ansible
You can test any URL for free but it does not give you access to all the features.Even the free version is a powerful tool to understand many critical components.
If you want to use it further for your website and your clients there are 3 different plans.The first 2 come with a 14 day free trial.For the Enterprise model you have to get in contact with the administration.
- Pro – $49 / month
- Premium – $149 / month
- Enterprise – $249 / month
I absolutely love this tool , that is why I reviewed it for you.It helps me understand pain points and give me insights on how to improve performance , speed , visibility.
You don’t have nothing to lose , test out the free version.
I hope you enjoy WooRank as much as I do.Another review has finished , here on Web Market Support.I am waiting for your comments and thoughts.Till next time , your online partner.
AntRanks – Quality Keyword Rank Tracker