Are you looking to sell your own courses online? Do you want to tap into the ever-growing market of digital products and eLearning?
Do you want to find out if Digital U’s creator is the real deal?
Are you looking for the best program that can help you in this direction?
I have answers to all these questions!
Digital U Overview
It’s a training program created by Eben Pagan to help you take your knowledge and experience and use it to create an online course, book, or teaching program and sell it online and build a business with.
It’s a 90-day course, where you will get Eben’s proven templates, systems, and blueprints for building your course or digital product, and your online business.
The registration doors will open up soon (in a few days from now) but first, you need to evaluate if this program is the right for you. I can help you with this evaluation as I watch Eben closely for the last 2 years and I have consumed numerous of his training books and because Eben is sharing lots of Free stuff to help people understand what the DIgital U course is all about. Have in mind, that the Digital U is another version of Eben’s Digital Product Blueprint, with the main difference that Digital U is going to be
Eben is promising that by the end of the 90-day course, you’ll have your digital product DONE, and your online business switched ON.
And the Big Question is…
Why do that? Why bother creating an online course? Is it a viable business model?
eLearning has become mainstream during the last 10 years. People more than ever before are using the internet as a highway of information, to learn new things, and become better versions of themselves.
People are looking for online courses, workshops, webinars, videos, and blog posts because they want to learn.
And they learn about everything:
Web development, mobile apps, programming, software, eCommerce, business, entrepreneurship, sales, operations, finance, IT, network and security, hardware, office productivity, personal development, design, marketing, lifestyle, photography, health and fitness, teacher training, music, science, languages, and on and on and on.
Statistics and predictions:
- Global eLearning market to reach $325 billion by 2025.
- Latin America $3 billion eLearning market – industry outlook and forecast 2018-2023.
- Online Learning Consortium report – 1 in 4 students enrolled in online courses (Feb 2016).
- Stanford University – The Phenomenal growth of online courses over the last decade.
- Dian Schaffhauser – Online course enrollment sees relentless growth (in the USA, online student enrollment has grown for the 14th year in a row.
- Dian Schaffhauser – On-Campus enrollment shrinks while online continues its ascent (more than 6 million students took at least one online course in 2015…)
- EdTech classroom – emerging tech boosts online education growth over the next 4 years (a study finds that mobile devices, virtual reality, and blending learning programs will spark innovation).
Global eLearning market in billions by 2025
Latin America eLearning market in billions (2018-2023)
- Students enrolled in online courses in 2016 25% 25%
Years in a row that online student enrollment has grown
Millions of students that took at least one online course in 2015
Is It Easy to Create and Sell Online Courses?
Although the stats and numbers are pretty amazing, creating and selling digital courses, and building a business around them is not an easy task. You need to learn a few things before you dive into this new world.
- You need to find your big idea
- You need to learn how to turn this idea into an online course
- You need to learn how to build the course
- You need to learn how to market the course and get eyes on your digital product
This is where Eben’s program can help you out, one of the best programs in the world.
Eben Pagan’s Background
In a word, Eben is a LEGEND. He sold over 1 Million courses and digital products. And when you hear people like Christian Mickelsen, Lisa Sasevich, or Ryan Levesque praise Eben, you know he is the real deal. These people are all now millionaires thanks to Eben’s training programs, courses, and valuable resources.
Eben started out with a single eBook that wrote in a few weeks helping people with dating advice. He built a business selling that book and then he created other online courses and programs teaching more advanced strategies for various niches and markets.
I got my start in business over 10 years ago after my best friend showed me how successful he was selling information products online.
I can still remember locking myself in my bedroom for three straight weeks to write my first ebook.
When I finally finished writing the book, I put it online and went to bed
I had my first sale.
It was only one sale, but more sales came in over the next few days and that’s when I knew I was on to something…I kept growing my company and after a few years, my little ebook quickly turned into a multi-million dollar a year virtual business employing 75 people around the world.
That’s when I started getting emails from people asking me for business and marketing advice to teach them how to be successful starting and launching their own businesses using my techniques and formulas.
I’ve been very fortunate to work with some amazing people like Tony Robbins and Sir Richard Branson.
I’ve devoted several years of my life to create
Interview with Tony Robbins: Tony, the legendary business guru of all times, called Eben Pagan for an interview for his new program at that time, Money Masters. There, Eben explained how he was able to build an online empire by selling out his first eBook online.
Then Tony invited Eben to speak at his Ultimate Business Mastery program, where thousands of business and marketing gurus meet.
Interview with Richard Branson: a special event where Richard and Eben raised money for a charity
USC Marshall School of Business: Eben was invited to speak in one of the top entrepreneurial schools of America. There, he showed students how powerful the business model of creating online courses was.
Since then, Eben has taught hundreds of thousands of people how to find their big idea, turn it into a digital product, and build a business around it.
Eben Pagan’s Other Training Programs
Eben has created over 40 courses in various business-related areas.
Starting a Business:
- Virtual Coach, How to be an Entrepreneur, How to build a profitable business
- Building a virtual business, Presentations that pay, Traffic school, Turning your talent into income
Growing a Business:
- Accelerate, Altitude home study, Business growth mentors
Innercircle, Platinum passport, Wake Up productive
Building a Digital Product Business:
- Digital Product Blueprint, GURU
- GURU home study course, How to create an information product
- Product Plan, Traffic-intensive training
- Blueprint training #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5
- Copywriting blueprints, Internet marketing 101, Marketing master plan
- Marketing mindset, Marketing step-by-step
- Modern marketing mastery, Print persuasion m
- Online relationship marketing
Money and Wealth:
- Self-made wealth, Money making blueprint, Money psychology
- Clear communication, Connected
- How to be creative and innovative, Power of persuasion
- Seeds of your success
- Small business owners
- Anyone with a message
- Anyone with experience on a field
- People that are ready to take action
- People ready to take their knowledge, experience, and story, put it into a course, digital product, or book, and then launch and build a business
- People that have already a business but want to scale it up by creating digital products
- People that already done most of the work learning what they know, and it’s just a few steps to turn that experience into their own courses or digital products
What to Expect from
Imagine yourself for a moment several months from now:
- You created your first online course
- You published it online and it’s going to help people around the world
- You start building a list of email subscribers
- You do a launch
- You have people searching for information
- These people find you online and they’re getting your course
- They’re getting results you know they can get
- You enjoy teaching and sharing valuable information and knowledge
- Maybe now you’re working on your 2nd course and preparing for a leap in your business
Why am I saying this?
This is to show you the real potential of creating an online business. When I first got started and WMS was a marketing blog I could not imagine the beautiful outcome of what WMS now is. I was earning income by promoting other companies products and services but this business model exploded
Now WMS is a multiple-income streams business:
- Direct advertising and marketing services
- Website development
- Website hosting and maintenance
- Copywriting and sales
- Content creation and distribution
- SEO and keyword research
- Selling advertising space
- Sponsored content
- Affiliate promotions
- Email marketing
- and more
How was I able to create these income streams? By constant learning and taking courses like Eben’s.
A Great Business Model
Creating and selling digital products, courses, and programs is a proven system that past the test of time
- Proven: Thousands of online creators have consistent success, it works in all kinds of niches, and it’s now a system
- Flexible: you work when you are most energized and creative, on your time schedule
- Low Cost: you can sell the product over and over without having to “print” more of them
- Scalable: you don’t need a big warehouse or manufacturing plant. You can offer a lot more without taking on more expense
- Mobile: you can do it from anywhere, with only a laptop
- Profitable: high-profit margins and low costs relative to other business models
- Meaningful: the feeling of fulfillment and happiness you get from helping others is great
- Fun: you get to meet and make friends with amazing people who are working to grow and develop, and you might even become famous yourself
Knowledge is Power
- Your knowledge is your edge in business and in life
- More than ever before, knowledge is power
- The internet is spreading the power of knowledge at an accelerating pace
- Knowledge is the most valuable thing in the world
Eben’s Free Resources
To help you evaluate his products, Eben has created a series of FREE online video trainings and books and I suggest that you check them out before you decide to enroll in
How to Find Your Big Idea
This is a Free eBook and video training that can help you get started.
Eben says “Each of us has valuable knowledge and expertise that we can use to create an online course, teaching program, or book. Your big idea is the bridge between your unique genius, and your future clients and customers. To ﬁnd your big idea, answer the questions below. Remember to be speciﬁc.”
Then he provides some questions and you fill in the blanks.
- What is it that I’m a natural genius at?
- What would I teach people for free if I just had the time?
- Where do other people make mistakes that I can see?
- Where did I make an intuitive mistake before, that now I don’t make, and it makes all the difference?
- What is the result that my future students want to get in their lives?
- What is the “magic bullet” technique I can teach them to get that result?
Outline Your Online Course or Digital Product
Another Free eBook and video training to help you take your big idea and turn it into a digital product.
Eben says “start with the things that people are already searching for. This way, you can tell anyone who is searching for solutions that your product has them. Next, put these in the order that someone should learn them. Finally, add in all the other elements that you know they need to learn (that they’re not even thinking about), including your stories and formulas for getting results.
- What are people searching for online, specifically?
- What order would be best to teach these solutions in?
- What else does someone need to learn, that they may not even know to ask for?
Turn Your Course Into a Growing Business
This is the 3rd free video training of the series.
In this video, Eben explains the 5 modules of building your digital product and your online business, and how they all fit together. And he gives more in-depth information for targeting your niche, creating your product that people want to buy, building your marketing to get traffic and leads, launching your product, and building an email follow-up system.
The 5 Core Modules:
- Target your niche
- Create a course or digital product
- Build your marketing
- Get traffic and customers, and do a product launch
- Automate your email follow-up and conversion sequence
How to Create a Digital Product that Sells Itself – Free Presentation
Sign Up Using the Button Below to Get 3 Free Gifts:
- How to create a digital information product that sells itself
- The digital product blueprint
- How to create a digital product that sells itself
#1 Start with an outline of the 5-10 things people are searching for most (you need a keyword tool)
#2 Take the things people search for most and create a bonus report to increase the perceived value of your offer.
#3 Use the outline of your book or starter digital product and expand it (go deeper, add more examples, add more exercises, add more case studies, do more Q&A sections). Because people need more depth in a particular training, not necessarily more new information.
#4 When you create a 2nd digital product, offer this product as an upsell when someone buys your first product
Many Ways to Create Your Digital Products
- Video programs
- Audio programs
- 1-on-1 coaching
- Online summits
- Membership programs
Free Webinar Secrets
Niche Tip: Create a New Category
- Don’t just create a new product, create a new category in the mind of your customer
- New, more specific products tend to become the winners in their category
- Create a new category by being more specific, then name it so you can be first
Product Design Mistake: The Data Dump
- Most people assume that the purpose of their course or product is to give others information
- But there’s another KEY purpose: to make something that people already want to BUY
- It’s a mistake to just write down or say what you know about a topic, and assume people will pay you good money for this data
The “Quarter Inch Drill Bit”
- When someone buys a quarter-inch drill bit, what do they want?
- They don’t want a quarter-inch drill bit…they want a quarter-inch HOLE
- The drill bit is the feature, the hole is the benefit, the drill bit is the WHAT, the hole is the WHY
Example Case Study: This Class
- Eben after asking his students what they want and want to avoid, he’s learned that they are most interested in a few key things
- Targeting their niche, getting their course done, creating their marketing, doing their launch, writing their email follow-ups
- So that’s what Eben was teaching in this webinar…his very best ideas for each of those areas
Product Tip: High-End Often Sells Better
- Most people who are starting out with online learning and knowledge products assume that they have to start by creating a ‘cheap’ product
- This can be a winning approach, but it’s often better to create a high-end product first
- This completely changes the psychology as you release other products…
Marketing Mistake: Talking About You
- Most people who are getting started with their marketing, unconsciously believe that they must talk about themselves
- Yes, you need to talk about yourself, but it should only be educational if you do
- What should you talk about instead? You should talk about THEM, and their needs…
Marketing Tip: Translate The Value
- Your marketing isn’t about your course, your marketing is actually about the value of the result your customer will get with it, so translate this value
- Ask Yourself: How much time, effort, energy, money did you have to invest to learn, that they will save?
- Example: Eben sold his dating book for $39.95 online, and compared it to
savingthe price of a date
Launch Mistake: The One-Shot Sale
- Most people have an “instant gratification” mindset when they create their marketing
- This is a big mistake in the long-run
- Instead, build a series of free content that “romances” a customer to the point of buying
- The sequence is the solution
Launch Tip: Move the Free Line
- Give away your most valuable idea in a free report or video, gets more LEADS
- Remember when Eben said that he was doing what he was teaching, and giving you his best ideas for each area?
- THAT is moving the Free Line
Follow Up Mistake: Not Communicating
- The biggest mistake when following up is being afraid of over-communicating, which leads to not communicating
- The one mindset shift to make is of educating instead of just selling
- Follow-Up Case Study: DYD newsletters
Digital U’s 5 Core Modules
Module #1 – Your Niche Checklist:
When you are targeting your niche, you are identifying the people who are most likely to buy your course, book, or digital product. It’s important to think about their specific needs, so you can visualize them in your mind. This allows you to then “know who you are talking to” as you create your course or product, and then later, your marketing
- Step 1: Narrow your niche
- Step 2: Use the 3 questions niche test
- Step 3: Create your category
- Step 4: Name your category
- Step 5: Create a customer avatar
Identify a mass audience searching for solutions, create Customer Avatars
Use the 3-question “niche-test” to narrow your niche to buyers
Test your niche before investing time to create your product
Module #2 – Your Product Checklist:
You can make a course or teaching program that does most of the “hard” work for you – the sales and marketing. You can create a product that sells itself… something that people are already searching for and that they want to buy now. Remember what they say in Silicon Valley: “The product IS the marketing
- Step 1: Create an outline
- Step 2: Get a rapid prototype
- Step 3: Use knowledge frameworks
- Step 4: Package your knowledge
- Step 5: Name your product
Outline based on customer searches so your product sells itself
Identify knowledge you have that is most valuable to customers
Use “rapid prototyping” system to create your product in days
Module #3 – Your Marketing Checklist:
Marketing should feel like a natural conversation with your customer. Marketing can feel good to create and to receive, and it doesn’t need to be pushy or
- Step 1: Test everything
- Step 2: Use the conversion conversation
- Step 3: Use winning, proven, money-making headlines and copy formulas
- Step 4: Speak it out loud
- Step 5: Make it into educational content and news
Identify key fears and desires of customers who are searching for you
Use the 7-step “conversion-formula” system to create
Use templates to design opt-in page, website, conversion piece
Module #4 – Your Launch Checklist:
Launches for products and courses create an event that’s planned and causes you to GET IT DONE. It motivates you and helps you navigate as you create and launch your course and marketing. Your launch gets your course out into the world, and it also helps start building relationships with other people and businesses.
- Step 1: Move the free line
- Step 2: Treat your future students like clients from the beginning
- Step 3: Offer content and training to future partners
- Step 4: Put up an opt-in page for your launch
- Step 5: Give the students a powerful reason to enroll now
Move the free line by creating an “opt-in magnet” to get subscribers
Identify and partner with others who already have lists of qualified buyers
Use launch to create your next high-end course
Module #5 – Your Email Checklist:
- Step 1: Start your email with value
- Step 2: Align everything
- Step 3: Keep following up
- Step 4: Vary your format
- Step 5: Make several offers
Script the relationship-building conversation with a new subscriber
Use the 3 proven types of email newsletters to educate and sell
Automate emails in optimal follow-up autoresponder series
The Digital U System
As I mentioned in the beginning, Digital U is a newer version of Eben’s Digital Product Blueprint. The difference here is that the training is live, not static where you watch pre-recorded videos. This way, you will experience a way better customer service, support, and most importantly, you’ll get all your questions answered, and your online product created and launched.
Digital U System:
12 blueprint, tools, and exercises, each with an in-depth video tutorial and training lesson. Six of the blueprint tutorials help you build your digital product, and six of them help you build your marketing systems.
Live coaching classes:
You get a series of 6 live Coaching Classes with Eben, broken into modules. Every two weeks, you get on a live class together that takes about 90 minutes, and you work together to install the blueprints and models in your online course, your marketing, your launch, your follow up systems, and your business.
Module 01: Orientation Fast-Start
- An overview of the system and the different components showing you exactly how and when to use each one
- Important mindset secrets that you’ll need to succeed, and have fun during your journey
- How to set yourself up to get the most from the training over the next 90 days
Module 02: Targeting your Niche
- A complete system to find, select and narrow possible niches so you find the “sweet spot” where you can create a product that will sell itself – and don’t waste money on unprofitable ideas
- How to take your niche and carve out an entire category.
- The step-by-step process to create your ideal customer avatar so you have laser focus when building your product and doing your marketing
Module 03: Creating Your Product
- 7 powerful knowledge frameworks that make creating a high-quality product your customers will love to buy a quick, easy and fun process
- Not all products are equal – discover advanced product design strategies so you can command a premium price for any product you create
- How to increase the value of your product by giving it the right name. (Note: many customers will judge your product by what you name it, it’s important you get this right)
Module 04: Building Your Marketing
- A complete crash course on how to get new customers using “Education based marketing”, so you don’t have to rely on any dishonest or unethical sales & marketing tactics
- How to use Eben’s proven marketing templates, so all you have to do is fill in the blanks, and you’ll have ready to use, winning marketing
- How to turn your own story and experiences into the biggest asset you have when marketing your products
Module 05: Launching Your Product
- The counter-intuitive technique Eben has used to generate hordes of traffic in every launch he’s done. He’ll show you what it is and exactly how to deploy it in your business
- How to approach new partners and get them excited to say, “YES” to promoting you and your product launch
- How to architect an irresistible product offer that makes it easy for your customers to enroll in your product during your launch
Module 06: Email Mastery
- How to create and set up the ultimate email follow up sequence for your business to convert the leads you have into buyers
- Highest converting email templates so you know exactly how to write emails that will not only provide value but allow you to offer your products
- Several simple techniques, tricks,
andhacks that will make writing emails fun, easy, and FAST.
Digital U Bonuses
Wake Up Productive (Real Value $497) FREE For You
Wake Up Productive Course: Dramatically increase your productivity, decrease your distractions, and DOUBLE what you get done every day.
It’s a proven step-by-step system to double your productivity in the next 90 days. You’ll discover how to get more done in a single hour than you do now in two, without needing tons of willpower or extreme discipline. It doesn’t matter if you’re currently at a 9-5
- Part 1: Orientation and ‘Fast-Start’ Sessions
- Part 2: Month 1 –
Innergame of productivity
- Part 3: Month 2 –
Outergame of productivity
- Part 4: Month 3 – The next level of productivity
It’s a course that alone costs $997, and you’ll get it free by joining the
Marketing Step-By-Step (Real Value $997) FREE For You
- How to think like a customer in order to create marketing that attracts a flood of prospects who are already looking for YOUR exact course, book, digital product or service!
- How to tap into your customer’s’ emotional “hot buttons” to trigger buying behavior
- Why customer “avatars” is the secret key to your marketing success and how to create one.
- Why trying to copy the marketing techniques of successful companies is one of the BIGGEST mistakes you can make
- How to position your online course or digital product so you have NO competition…while also making it the #1 product in its category
- A proven, step-by-step system for getting traffic and leads, capturing prospects, and converting them to customers
- How to dramatically increase sales by giving away something of real value…plus 4 things you can offer to customers for free that will get them to buy a lot more
- How to write headlines and copy that really SELL, including all of my favorite headline and copy formulas and fill-in-the-blanks exercises to write great copy instantly
- How to design simple web pages and marketing materials that boost your conversions
Tech Tool Trainings (Real Value $1,997) FREE For You
What You’ll Learn Click-By-Click
- Setting Up Your Blog
- Setting Up Your Landing Page
- Making A Downloadable PDF Book
- Creating A Membership Website
- Doing An Online Survey
- Putting Stats & Analytics On Your Site
- Hosting A Live Webinar Online
- Setting Up Your Social Media Presence
- Creating A Website
- Setting Up Your Email List & Autoresponder
- Shopping Cart & Affiliate Program Setup
- Pay Per Click Marketing Setup
Digital U Price
- One-time payment=$1,997
- 6 payments of $397=$2,382
Digital U Guarantee
Attend your classes, do your homework, and at the end 90 days later, if you don’t have your digital product done and launched, just send Eben your homework exercises so he knows you went through the program, and he will happily refund your entire tuition and give you all your money back
Special Bonuses For 1-Time Payments
Product Plan – Video Training Course (Real Value $997) FREE For You
An in-depth course on creating a high-value digital product. It’s a deep workshop on getting into the head of your
This is also excellent for creating your second or third high-end training or digital product and nailing all of your customer’s needs. It’s all delivered in an easy-to-follow workshop format, and you also get to learn from some very successful online course and digital product experts.
Traffic Intensive (Real Value $997) FREE For You
The ultimate psychology course on getting traffic. We’ve had millions of people on our lists, generated by tens of millions of visitors to our websites. I’ve used many channels to get this traffic, including pay per click, content, affiliates, SEO, partnerships with big companies. Again, this is an advanced course.
Wait, There’s More…My Huge Bonuses
To give you an edge over the competition, to ensure you get eyes on your pages, and you get results I am going to offer some complimentary bonuses here so you can make the most out of Digital U.
In order to receive these bonuses, you only have to sign up for the Digitial U course through this page.
Digital U is one of those ELITE programs I firmly believe in, but a few more bonuses, real-time support, feedback, and special services won’t hurt you. In fact, the bonuses I am offering are huge and you won’t find anything similar online.
A beautiful, professional, and highly-converting website (real value $1,000 – FREE for you)
You need a strong online presence. Your website is your storefront and is responsible for bringing people in. WMS will develop a beautiful, professional, and effective website that builds trust so that prospects can engage with your offers. And when customers feel great, they become promoters of your brand.
- 2 Landing pages (products, services, shop, store, sales pages)
- About page
- Team page
- Blog page
- Help page
- Contact page
- FAQ page
- A Premium Theme (choose from 80 different designs)
- Premium Plugins (email optin, social sharing, and more)
- A Language that Sells
- Powerful marketing collateral
- A Modern Website Focused on User Experience
Website hosting and maintenance (real value $60 – FREE for you)
Secure your website, Enjoy Free SSL encryption, Updates, BackUps, SEO, Keyword Research, and more…
What you’ll get for free:
1-Year Free Hosting or 3-Months Free Hosting & Maintenance
10 Video-Call Intensive Private Training Sessions on Skype (30-minutes each) (real value $3,000 – FREE for you)
What you’ll get for free:
- 10 Sessions of Intensive Private Training (each session 30-minutes long, every week)
- Feedback on your work and progress with the Profiting from Podcasts training
- Niche selection, goal setting, future plan
- Marketing training (competition, customer avatars, unique value proposition, becoming a publisher, SEO, keyword research, inbound methodology, content creation & distribution, social media, blogging, advertising, email marketing, and more)
- Business consulting (online business basics, model components, costs, prices, assumptions, competition analysis, analogs, antilogs, leaps of faith)
Unlimited email access and support for as long as you need it (lifetime) (real value invaluable – FREE for you)
Email Vault (swipe files, campaigns, headlines that get clicks) (real value $500 – FREE for you)
For the last 2 years, I carefully collected, compiled, and tested thousands of email campaigns, promotions, and headlines
Now, I am giving you the best of the best to use them in your business and build a loyal fanbase.
Affiliate Marketing Blueprint (becoming a successful marketing publisher) (real value $300 – FREE for you)
Since 2015, WMS as a marketing publisher helped hundreds of companies sell more of their products and services
By becoming a publisher you tap into a multi-billion industry without having to own products
Free DBR Marketing Training
Additionally, you can become a Free WMS member and take the Digital Business Roadmap training that will help you understand how online business works.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s included in my training:
- Online business basics, what is a niche, choosing a profitable niche market based on your interests
- Niche market breakdown examples, keyword research (strategies, tips, tools I use)
- Picking up a domain name, choosing web hosting services, website builders/platforms
- Connecting effectively with people, researching the competition, ways to gain online traffic
- Digital content production, ways to gain online traffic, SEO (search engine optimization)
- Affiliate marketing
- Selling advertising space, sponsored posts, native advertising, email marketing, video marketing, social media marketing
- eCommerce stores, memberships, online courses, training, consulting
- Multiple alternative ways to make money with or without a website