Private 1-1 Training Workshops – Only 5 Seats Available
The DBR Training analyzes the various online opportunities and business models you can take advantage of to build a lucrative career without having to own or develop products.
By becoming a member you get access to the private training area. The training is self-paced and you can access it at any time. You can ask any questions you want and you have direct email access to me for a lifetime.
There are dozens of people that have already started their online platforms by using the DBR training and there are even more students that I personally help them by offering private 1-on-1 video call training sessions.
If you go alone, there’s a lot of information to be consumed, that is for you to fully understand how this business works and to plan your business steps.
Doing business online requires knowledge, discipline, and effective marketing.
What is marketing?
Connecting with people to turn them into customers. Without customers, no company in the world can survive.
Marketing in our case, the online world, means building and designing websites and other online profiles and properties, acquiring traffic for these channels, connecting with visitors and interact with them. It means research, advertising campaigns, emails, social media accounts, local actions, and speaking a language that sells.
No matter which business model you choose, you will need to market yourself so that people get to know you and finally do business with you.
The DBR FREE Training is your online manual and I”ll become your personal 1-on-1 guide to help you move forward and build a lucrative online career in 90 days or less (as I already promised).
But you have to work hard and apply what you learn!
Welcome to this exciting journey. Let’s do business!
Business Models Analyzed
Website Owner (monetization techniques for beginners)
- Promoting products from other companies as a marketing publisher for commissions (5%-75%) – aﬃliate marketing
- Generating leads and referrals for companies
- Generating referrals on aﬃliate networks, forums, PTC/GPT/Survey sites, companies that use one-tier or two-tier or even multi-tier structures
- Selling advertising space – displaying ads on their sites and receive commissions for ad impressions or ad clicks
- Writing sponsored posts and articles for companies that pay for having their brands listed on external properties
- By blogging, content creation, comparing similar products and creating lists of companies and products
- Email Marketing – sending out email campaigns promoting companies products, product launches, or any other oﬀer
- Video Marketing – promoting products and services (like branded merchandising) using videos and by vlogging
- Social media campaigns and advertising
- Utilizing podcasting shows as hosts and as guests
- Promoting MLM companies
- Utilizing cold tactics, guerilla marketing
- Freelancing and VA (virtual assistant)
- eCommerce Stores
- Selling arts & multimedia
- Accepting donations
Website Owner (advanced monetization techniques)
- Utilizing PPC (Pay per Click) marketing on search engine listings, display networks, and social media
- Selling memberships on your sites
- Oﬀering premium services
- Selling online courses
- Workshops, webinars, seminars
- Training (1-1/team), consulting, coaching
- Speaking, live events
- Sell websites for proﬁt
- Local marketing, Business pages
- Marketing services and campaigns for clients and companies (SEO, website creation, website development, content creation, advertising, managing social media accounts, business pages/proﬁles…)
- Write your own books
- Create digital products
- WordPress developing, programming, maintenance
- Developing and maintaining websites for clients
- Using PTC and GPT sites
- Participating in surveys
- No-risk matched betting
- Social trading
- Get paid to share ﬁles
- Get paid to shop online
- Get paid to write (articles, blog posts, lists…)
- Micro working
- Monetizing You-Tube channels
- Get paid to search
- Entering competitions
- Get paid to write reviews
- Get paid to review music, audio ﬁles, videos…
- Recycle mobile phones
- Selling on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, and more…
- Selling old CDs, video games, movies
- Doing research
- Scan shopping receipts
- Put adverts on your car
- Web hosting reseller
- Guest posting
- Sharing free software
- Advertising oﬃce space
- Watching videos
- Mobile phone apps
- Investing and crowdfunding
- Lend money and earn interest
- Rent parking space
- Mystery shopping
- Become a life model
- Data entry
- Teach a language
- Creating online forums
Now there’s only one more step to get access to the FREE Training that is hosted in the private members’ area.
This extra step adds another layer of security and prevents unauthorized access to the private training area.
Register a Free account using your email address and a username.
The password will be sent to your inbox (check also your spam folder). Note it down and use it to
Once you login you’ll be redirected to the members’ area.
By becoming a Free WMS member:
- You get access to the DBR Training and exclusive access to all future digital downloads/educational material
- You signup for the WMS email newsletter and updates that we send in order to improve your learning experience (DBR training and all the upcoming free training programs that will be released in the future) as well as your overall experience
- You can optionally participate in contests, quizzes, polls, mini-surveys, and similar website activities to help improve the training area and your experience
*You can easily unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the end of every email that we send you.
PRIVATE 1-1 Training Workshops
Starting: Nov 1st, 2019
For those of you that don’t want to go through the DBR training alone
and those who want to speed up their results